John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 27

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

The rest of the trip was uneventful. I just lay in the wagon's bed keeping close to Waaya and giving her pussy a gentle squeeze every now and then.

When we arrived Galto bailed out over the side. He rushed up to some other men standing around and told them to get packing at once. I was a little surprised, but not shocked. When he'd finished talking to the first group he moved inside the dwelling. Those he had talked to did also.

The rest of us were barely out of the wagon before they all came out asking when they should begin packing. Apparently Galto had told them of one of the new area's features which had convinced them all at once. I asked him about it and he told me it was the frozen cave. I knew I had mentioned the feature the first time we'd told them about it. Maybe I hadn't stressed it enough. Whatever the reason they were all ready to go now.

"I must go to my cave to pack my things and to see if I can get another horse or two tamed enough to at least follow the wagon. We will be further from the things you know when we move there and will need the horses even more. I don't know how easy it will be to catch horses there so I want to bring those I have already caught if I can get them to follow the wagon," I said.

They seemed to understand and said they would spend the time until I came back cleaning and repairing their things and getting them ready for the trip. My mates and I climbed aboard the wagon again and headed home.

When we got there I parked the wagon inside and then tied all the tame horses in the small pen leaving the gate open so curiosity could catch the wild ones for me. The women met me as I was headed inside.

"John, something has happened to the bed," Gema said, as I neared them.

"What has happened to it Gema?" I asked, expecting her to tell me it was gone and thinking Argent had already moved it.

"It has grown John. I didn't know it could grow, but it has. It is twice as big as it was when we left it," she said, and her eyes betrayed it was a very big shock to her.

I guess Argent had decided I needed a bed big enough for all of us. Well he was right. I hadn't thought about asking him to make it bigger even though I had been lamenting the fact I had more mates now than could fit into it. I had considered asking him for an additional bed but hadn't thought to do it when he'd come to me in my dream. Making this one larger was even better. It was nice to know he was so thoughtful.

"Well it is good. I have twice as many mates as I did when we left. I'm glad it will be big enough for all of us," I said, as if it was nothing special.

"It is very good. I am happy it grew. I was frightened at first though because I did not know it could grow," Maia said.

"I am happy too and even I did not know it could grow."

"But it is so large now John, how will we move it to the new cave?" Merita asked.

"That I do know. The bed will move itself," I said.

They looked at me like I was crazy. If I'd been in their place I would have too. I did know some things they didn't though.

"I know it is hard to believe, but you will see. When we leave we will not take the bed. When we get to the new cave it will be waiting for us there. Do not worry about it," I said.

It seemed to be good enough for them. We all started for the cave then and when I got inside I saw they were right. The bed looked exactly the same except it was at least twice as large. They had been right about carrying it too. If we had to do it we would have to disassemble it and it would probably take two or three trips with the wagon to move it. Argent told me later there was no disassembling to it. The frame was basically one piece and if we'd wanted to move it we'd have had to saw it apart.

They fixed us a meal then and I could see Gema, Merita, Maia, and Delia enjoying introducing the others to the delights of canned Ranch Style Beans. They were sorry they had no eggs left to show the others, but they did show them the containers the eggs had been in and after all, they'd all seen eggs before. Those who had never seen the skillet - Winna, Waaya, Jaada, and Dalia got the full story and a demonstration, along with a description of bacon which we were also out of.

I didn't miss the bacon so much since I had grown to like the taste of the fried bison strips almost as much as bacon. I knew I would still want bacon if I could get some though.

When the cooking was done and eaten and the mess cleaned up I was ready for the spectacle of getting undressed for bed. As the women started peeling off tunics and trousers I couldn't even undress because I was afraid I would miss something or someone. They were all different but the mothers and daughters were similar.

I had seen Geera and Dieta before but they were still lovely. Dalia was just a slightly larger version of Delia and she was now my queen of the biggest titties. Waaya and Winna were both beautiful in their own right. They were mature women, both of them had to be at least eighteen, and their bodies showed it.

They were lovely though and while they didn't have the very biggest tits they both had a nice pair. Jaada was a little gem and her redheaded coloration was divine, especially the dusting of light freckles I now knew covered her completely. Her breasts were not the largest but they were ample and her nipples and areolae were the pinkest by a good margin. I really didn't know where to look because they all looked so good.

"Geera, Dieta, Waaya, Winna, and Jaada you are my mates now because of unfortunate acts by some. I want to tell you I will be proud to have you as mates if you will have me. I will also tell you if you don't want to be my mate I will understand and you may do as you please and live where you like. I would like for you to stay with me though. Will you?" I asked them, and looked at each one for an answer.

They each told me they wanted to be my mate. I was glad and hadn't doubted it, but I did want to give them a chance to go if they wanted.

"Dalia, you are not my mate and I have done nothing to allow me to claim you. I would like for you to be my mate also. You do not have to if you don't want to though. I will still provide for you and care for you if you do not want to mate me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.