John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 26

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Well I guess I couldn't have every girl and her mother, but my average was still pretty high. I don't know what I was thinking. I had more mates now than I could stir. I guess I had finally passed the limit of women who could get into the big bed with me. I assumed it was the least of my troubles.

We finished loading the packs and all the girls boarded the wagon for the trip to get Jaada's things. I stayed on Ben. I carried the M1 across my lap this time, just in case. I didn't feel like any more up close and personal killing today. If it came up they were going to get their reward from a distance if I could pull it off.

There were no worries though. When we got to the camp we weren't molested. Waaya and Winna took a little time out to visit some of their friends and we still had everything packed up within an hour. Jaada had a lot of skins. She had a good bit of dried meat also but I suggested she give it away as we wouldn't need it.

"But some of it is for winter John. We will need food during the winter," Jaada said.

"If you really want to keep it then go ahead, but I am telling you we will have plenty of meat for the winter and we won't have to eat dried meat."

Taking me at my word Jaada asked Caato if he could make use of the dried meat and he said he could. We left shortly after. We had been so busy I'm sure the grief hadn't sunk in for Dieta and Geera yet. I knew they had loved Gigo and Dergo. Hell, I was going to miss them and I was sure they would. They weren't boohooing yet though, thankfully.

When we got to the camp I was tired and I know all the others were too. We had a little trouble finding someplace for everyone to sleep. This got me worrying about where everyone would sleep in my cave when we got there. There was plenty of room and we had plenty of bedding, but I had liked having all my mates in bed with me at one time. It made me feel like a king to say the least. Even as big as Argent's wedding gift had been I had gathered more mates than it could accommodate.

When Gema, Merita, Maia, Geera, and Dieta had slept in it on my mating nights there had been plenty of room. In fact I felt sure it could have held two or maybe three more without too much crowding. Now I had ten mates. To think I had been worried about what to do with six. I never even got to six. I skipped from four directly to ten.

The more I thought about it though the less I worried. I would just fuck all I could one night and then catch the others the next night. The way they seemed to like kissing and licking on each other would be a big help in two ways. It made my dick hard when I watched and they could also get each other off if they had to. What was I worried about?

The next morning I got another shock. Bigglieo, one of the camps best hunters, came to me just after we'd eaten and asked me if I would be the camp's leader. Normally the job would have fallen on his shoulders, but he told me plainly he didn't think he could be a good leader.

"I will consider it, but I intend to move to the new caves. If anyone wants to come with me I will be their leader there," I told him.

"Since Gigo and Dergo are gone we need a good leader more than we need this camp. It will be much work to move everything, but I think most people will want to go with you," he said.

"The wagons and the horses will help us move. It will still be much work though. Will you talk to the other men and see what they say?" I asked.

"Yes, we have already discussed it and I know most will want to come. We thought you would be moving even if you agreed to be the leader. I will talk to them again though and see. I think I will want to move with you whether any others do or not," He said.

I talked to all my mates then and told them I had decided to move. They didn't question me about it. They just started talking about what to move when. They decided we should finish filling the wagon with all it could hold and get started with the first load.

I agreed and removed and stowed the wagon's tops. With the tops off they could pile it full to overflowing with their things. They got started and while they were at it I cut four long poles to make a travois for Ben and another for Dolly. After I had them constructed with some hides Geera found for me I tried it on Ben first. He didn't like it, but settled down after about thirty minutes of dragging it around. I got Jonoco to hold him then and asked the women if they needed more room for their things. They did and while they were tying things onto Ben's travois I began getting Dolly used to hers.

Dolly was just barely comfortable with me on her back and the travois was more than she wanted to deal with. I was able to get her to behave after a little over an hour though. The girls had been watching for the last fifteen or twenty minutes and when I gave them the go ahead to load Dolly I noticed they were careful to put mostly skins and bedding on her, I guess they thought she might dislodge her cargo at some unexpected point. They had a definite point on the matter.

By the time we were ready to leave Bigglieo came by telling me everyone had decided moving with me was better than staying here without me. I'll admit it made me proud to hear it. I asked him if there was a man or two who would go with us and stay at the new site to watch over our things while we made more loads. He went back to them then to ask for volunteers. He returned with Galto and Dargo who were anxious to get a look at the new area anyway.

We set out with Delia driving the wagon and all the women riding on it. There were so many now some had to find places to ride on the cargo. I led Dolly and Jonoco led Ben. The going was fairly easy and even though the wagon was piled high the weight wasn't as much as when it had been full of dead bison. We arrived about an hour before sunset.

I had already determined I was going to use the cave with the running water so when we got to it I let the women get off the wagon while I led the team inside. When I had them headed out again I unhitched them and removed the harness then took them outside and hobbled them.

I took Ben inside next and with the help of Jonoco, Galto, and Dargo I removed the poles of the travois and just lay them down allowing Ben to walk away. When I had him hobbled we did the same with Dolly. I was pleasantly surprised she didn't give us any trouble at all and was soon outside hobbled and grazing with the others.

There was already a fire for cooking and the women were at it before we were through with the horses. They were making some kind of stew in the big pot I had and it smelled delicious already. There wasn't time to show the others around since it was getting dark out by now so we put it off until tomorrow and spent a little time unloading though we didn't keep at it long. We soon fell to fixing places to sleep. They weren't the most comfortable beds but they were good enough.

I took the pups outside just before I went to bed. They were glad for the chance to move about since they had been pretty tightly confined while in the loaded wagon. I made sure all the horses were close by and then piled wood on the fire to keep it going for a while. I woke twice in the night intending to put more wood on it but both times I noticed someone had beaten me to it. In the morning I learned it had been Jonoco and Danlo.

After a little breakfast the next morning I took everyone to have a look at the other caves. All those who hadn't seen them before were amazed. When Galto saw the giant cave with the freezer basement he was delighted.

"This one cave is more than enough to move for. The women will be so happy they might cry. Imagine - we will not have to slice all the meat to dry it for winter. We can freeze fruits and vegetables too. We will be able to eat like it is summer all year long. There is more than enough room for all of us in this one cave and if everyone does not want to live together there are many other caves. We should hurry back and tell the others how good it will be here," Galto said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.