John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

As I was hitching my team to the empty wagon I wasn't sure whether this would work or not. The wagon was ten by twelve, one hundred and twenty square feet of area. It meant one hundred and twenty cubic feet of water if I filled it to a depth of one foot. The load would weigh over seventy-five hundred pounds. I felt the wagon could take it and I was hoping like hell Sally and Jane could pull it back up out of the river after I let the water run in.

I hitched them to the wagon and then unscrewed some of the lower drain plugs so water could run in this time. I had Sally and Jane pull the wagon out to the river. There was one place where the ground gently sloped down into the water. Sally and Jane hadn't done much backing up until now, but I managed to get them to back the wagon slowly into the river. I had to take it slowly so the water would have time to flow in. If I just backed it off into the water without letting it fill it would probably float off dragging Sally and Jane with it.

When I estimated I had enough water in the wagon I replaced the plugs and had the team pull it back out. It was a struggle for them and when it was basically level I saw it actually had about fourteen inches of water. Nothing seemed to be straining so I had them pull it into the cave.

The women had all watched in silence. I'm sure they wondered what in the hell I was doing, but they hadn't asked. When the horses turned the wagon and had it headed out again I unhitched them and took them back to the pen to turn them loose.

The questions started when I got back into the cave.

"John what are you going to do with all this water?" Geera asked.

"We're going to have a bath, after we warm it up a little."

"A bath, what is a bath?" Dieta asked.

"We will warm the water up and then we can all get in it and wash. It will be much better than washing in the river. The water will not be too cold."

They all looked at me like I was crazy and I'm sure they thought I might be. I knew they bathed in the river just like I had been doing. I had been initially surprised at how often they bathed, especially considering the temperature of the river water since it was cold.

I grabbed some tinder and kindling and started a little fire under the wagon, just about at its center. I didn't let it flame too high, but by feeling the metal bottom I could tell it would warm the water nicely. It took nearly two hours though.

During this time I dug out soap, shampoo, towels, washrags, combs, and brushes. All the women tried to help but didn't really understand what was going to happen.

When the water was warm enough I put a couple of more pieces of wood on the fire to keep it that way, got naked, and climbed in - putting the towels and other things on the seat.

"Well don't just stand there staring. Get your clothes off and get on in. You'll like it I tell you."

"But we have never done this John," Geera complained.

"Well you never ate bacon until yesterday morning either. You can do as you like. If you want to go bathe in the cold river go ahead. I am going to bathe here in the warm water."

Geera was still undecided but Maia wasn't. She shucked her clothes and scampered her cute naked little ass up into the warm water as fast as she could. When Gema and Merita saw her they were quick to follow. When Maia settled into the warm water she nearly swooned.

"Mother you must get in here. I can't believe how good it feels. Come quickly," Maia told Dieta, nearly yelling.

Gema and Merita were settling their delightful asses into the water then and I could tell it was a surprise to them also. They didn't waste their time telling anyone else about it though, they just settled in to enjoy. Dieta was naked now and headed our way, Geera was still standing and staring. When Dieta got into the water she turned to her.

"Geera what are you waiting for. You can see it doesn't hurt us. We are not going to force you, if you don't want to feel this you can just stand and look. I love it though," Dieta said.

Geera came to then and shed her clothes. She was in the water also in a couple of minutes and raving about it too. They all asked me how I thought of it and I told them it just came to me.

"Well you have some wonderful ideas John," Geera said.

"I have another good one right now I think. I believe I will wash you all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.