John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 17

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 17 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

The next morning I woke early and when I tried to move it woke the others. Geera didn't require any restraint this morning and when I tried to kiss her she responded eagerly, Dieta did the same.

When I reached for Merita I could see she was unsure of herself, but I pulled her to me for a deep kiss and gave her sweet young titties a thorough fondling while I was at it. I stopped when her nipples were nice and plump and reached for Gema giving her similar treatment.

Maia was my final kiss for the morning and I didn't slight her. Maia's titties weren't as big as Gema's or even Merita's, but they were round little handfuls and they felt firm and responded well to my attentions. Finally I released her and climbed out of bed, dressing and heading for the circle of stones I built my cooking fires in.

"Who is going to cook this morning?"

"We will all come to cook. We must make sure the girls know how to cook for their mate," Dieta said.

"Yes, I like to eat. The girls must also eat well, they will need their strength tonight."

"They certainly will," Geera said, and laughed with Dieta joining in.

All three of my mates blushed and then giggled at this. They all got up and pulled on their clothes and then came over to the fireplace. Dieta was looking around and I thought she was trying to find the things she probably thought I would have to start a fire.

"Watch closely now and I will show you how I start a fire."

"We all know how to start a fire John," Geera said.

"But you do not know how to do it like I do it. Just watch and see if my way isn't easier."

I gathered a little tinder and made a nest, placing some kindling nearby. Taking out my iron pyrite and a piece of flint and holding them both over the tinder I struck them together producing a big fat spark which landed in it.

Bending over I blew lightly until a little flame licked up. It was only a matter of placing the kindling on the flame slowly then, increasing the size of it gradually and soon it was ready for larger pieces of wood.

"How can you make fire from rocks John? This is more magic. You must be Shaman," Dieta said.

"I am not Shaman. I have just found out something. You can do it too if you have the right rocks. It isn't even difficult."

I showed them the iron pyrite then and they all admitted they had seen the rocks before. They knew what flint was of course. I demonstrated the iron pyrite would give off a spark when struck with the flint. They had to try it for themselves and I gave them the stones and let them go at it while I got the fire built up enough to make a bed of coals for cooking.

They were still experimenting with the stones so I rummaged in my supplies and found some of my irradiated bacon and eggs, also pulling out one of my larger skillets. When I returned to the fire, putting the skillet on the rack I used for cooking and putting bacon in it I was the center of attention again.

"What is it John?" Geera asked.

"It is called a skillet, it is for cooking. I am going to fry some bacon and scramble some eggs."

"What is bacon? What is scrambling eggs?" Dieta asked.

"Bacon is from the boar or the sow. I'm sure you know what eggs are. I will stir them in a bowl and mix the white and the yellow and cook it then. It will be good and I'm sure you will like it."

"We have never cooked like this," Maia said.

"Just watch closely. It is easy and you will like it. It is very good for breakfast, though it is hard to keep eggs for long without them spoiling. It is too bad I don't have some chickens."

"What are chickens John?" Gema asked.

"I will tell you later."

I had forgotten to bring a bowl to beat the eggs in and I had to return to my stash and find one. I dug out some spoons and forks while I was at it. When I got back to the fire I turned the bacon over and then whipped the eggs. Then I had to go and dig out more plates.

The bacon was done when I got back with the plates and I put on some more. I had them all try a cooked slice and they agreed it was good. When the next round of bacon was done I got it out and poured in the eggs. They all watched carefully as I stirred them to make sure they didn't stick or burn.

After the cooking was over we had our breakfast. My cooking was a big hit. In fact they all seemed a little amazed over the whole process. I let the women take care of cleaning up after the meal and I went out to check on the horses.

When I got outside the wild horses had returned and were standing near the fence by Ben, Sally, and Jane. They moved off at my approach but they didn't run away. Entering the large pen and opening the small one, I caught my three and tied them to the back fence of the small pen, closing the pen's gate as I left. Opening the gate in the large pen's back fence and then the gate in its front fence finished me up for now and I returned to the cave.

All five women were talking about bacon, eggs, and skillets with a little discussion of the fire rocks too when I reentered the cave. A little explaining was in order.

The rest of the morning was spent showing them most of the things I had and how they worked. It took them no time at all to understand the use of pots, pans, and skillets. They were amazed by the fairly large stew pot with the handles at the top. I explained it could be used for making large amounts of stew or heating a lot of water at once.

All the women were floored when I showed them and gave them each a knife. I'd had sense enough to get Argent's people to make several for me, intending to use them for trading. Those intended for trading were of three patterns. I had about fifty larger hunting knives with an eight-inch blade. It was serrated on the backside and had a small guard at the hilt to keep the hand from slipping down onto the blade if it had to be used for stabbing.

There were a hundred drop point hunters which would be good for everyday use. They had six-inch blades and while there was no guard at the hilt the handles were molded to give a stable grip. There were twenty-five long bladed filet knives. They were wicked looking as all filet knives are, but they were great for their intended purpose.

After a little lunch, which I let the women cook, we spent the rest of the afternoon with my continuing show and tell. I went back outside to look at the horses about an hour before sunset. They were all inside the first fence now so I went over to close the gate and untied my three, letting them out into the bigger pen. Once again I had wild horses captured and I knew the work would begin tomorrow. At least the fun would begin again later tonight.

The women were cooking when I got back into the cave. They were trying out the large stew pot and whatever they were cooking smelled delicious. I found out it was a bison stew, but the bison was the only thing in it I was familiar with. They told me what the small vegetables and spices were, but I didn't recognize any of the names.

While we were eating I realized we didn't have any bread and knew I would have to think of a cure. After all, how was I going to teach them to make sandwiches without bread? I would need to figure out how to make an oven. It couldn't be too hard.

Soon enough it was bedtime and I was ready for it. Tonight Dieta and Geera were on the outside with Gema, Merita, and Maia closer to me. I started with Gema. I noticed right away there was no resistance as Geera had put up the night before. Not even a pretense.

I assumed and later confirmed all three of my mates were in fact virgins. It seemed I spent hours kissing lips, necks, ears, and nibbling earlobes. I fondled titties and licked nipples for what seemed hours. I enjoyed myself licking three untouched pussies and when it came time to penetrate them they were as excited as I could get them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.