John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

They stood back and let me climb into bed. Dieta got in on one side with Merita and Maia following her while Geera got in on the other side with Gema right behind. I left one tiny light on so I could see in the mirror. When I looked up into it I could see we all were.

"See the mirror is nice isn't it?"

They all agreed and as I closed my eyes, lying flat on my back, I assumed they did too. In a few minutes I could tell some of them were already asleep by the sounds of their breathing. Some were not though. First Dieta moved a little closer to me and then Geera did. It all seemed innocent enough, but I was well aware I was touching titty on either side. My dick had climbed to full attention by now.

I tried to settle my breathing so it would sound like I was asleep. I kept listening and soon all the others were asleep or at least faking well like I was. I rolled slowly to my side toward Geera and snuggled up against her. I think she was actually asleep because although she rolled to her side also, pushing her ass to me slightly, she did it naturally and without disturbing her breathing so I thought she must have been sleeping.

Dieta unconsciously let me know then she was not asleep. She was pretending she was, but she also rolled to her side pressing her firm titties into my back and putting a hand on my hip. She couldn't maintain the charade with her breathing as she did it though. I casually took hold of my dick with my hand and brought it up straight between Geera and I, pressing it to lie between her butt cheeks. When it was where I wanted it I draped my arm over her and cupped her top titty, squeezing it gently. She wiggled her ass back against my boner then, but settled down and still slept.

Dieta pressed herself more firmly into me from the back now and moved her hand up to toy with the hair on my chest and tease my nipples a little. For a moment I thought I might have started out with the wrong target in mind and I moved my hand behind me to caress Dieta's ass cheeks.

"Geera first John. She is sleeping and you can be half way there before she wakes," Dieta said, whispering into my ear.

Never one to shun good advice, I took hold of Geera's titty again and began teasing the nipple with my thumb as I squeezed it gently and began kissing softly on the back of her neck. I felt Dieta move as I fondled Geera, her fat titties wobbled against my back and her now hard nipples dragged across me as she moved her mouth up to suck and then nibble my earlobe.

"When Geera resists later you must force her John, if she still resists then roll her between us and I will help hold her for you," Dieta told me, with a very sexy whisper.

"I don't want to force her," I whispered back.

"You must. Geera will be very cross with you in the morning if you do not. It is our way John. Mothers always teach their daughters to resist, at least a little. I'll admit I usually don't want to resist, but I think Geera likes it. You must take her now since you have started."

Shit, if this was the way it was going to be and the way they wanted it I could play along. Even though I'd never forced a woman into sex in my whole life I'd played those games when I knew the woman wanted it. I liked it actually, I liked it a lot.

After playing with both of Geera's titties and feeling her wiggle her ass against my dick several times, I moved my hand down to her bush. Her legs were together but when I sought her slit with a finger she opened them a little. It was slight and could still be considered an unconscious movement. She wasn't wet yet, but her nipples were bulging and she was damp. Even if she were sleeping her body knew what was coming. I wiggled my finger into her gently and pumped it in and out a few times. She moistened nicely and pushed her slit toward my finger a time or two. My finger was wet with her juices now and I pulled it out and slid it across her clitoris. I felt her tense and then move just a little.

"John, what are you doing?" Geera asked, in a low whisper.

"I am practicing for my mating nights," I said, whispering myself while I kept rubbing her clit with the tip of my wet finger.

"But I am not one of your mates John. We can't do this together," Geera said, complaining softly as she pushed her pussy to my finger again.

"You are the mother of one and you must make sure I can do it right."

"I can watch closely tomorrow night and make sure then," she said, still whispering and sounding breathless as she pushed her ass back to my dick harder.

"You can let me do it now and know for sure in advance," I said, sliding my finger up her again.

She was really wet now and I could feel her pussy nip at my finger as I pushed it up her and drew it back out. She would never forgive me if I quit now and I knew it. She was also whispering a little louder as she went along and I thought she might be trying to make sure the girls were awake.

"No John, we must not do this. You should do it to your mates, tomorrow," she said, not even bothering to whisper now.

"I will do it to my mates tomorrow, but I will do it to you and Dieta tonight," I said softly, but no longer whispering either.

"Quiet John, you must at least take me quietly. You will wake the girls. At least be quiet," Geera said.

"My mates will know about it soon enough. If they wake they had better not stir. I will surely be too tired after you and Dieta, we will get no sleep at all if I have to do it to you all tonight," I said.

"You must not do it John. You must wait until tomorrow," Geera said, whispering again.

"I guess I will have to roll you between Dieta and I then so she can help me hold you down," I said, and began tugging to do just that.

"Oh no, Dieta won't help you do this to me," she moaned, as she helped me roll her over me.

"Yes I will Geera, you know your daughter's mate deserves a chance to practice on you first. You just want to complain. I will help John get what is rightfully his. I will help him hold you down," Dieta said, and she wasn't bothering to whisper at all.

Geera was between us on her back now. Dieta took hold of her arms by the wrist and held them to the mattress beside her head. I noticed Geera's resistance did not include holding her legs together since she spread them widely now she was on her back. I reached over Gema, who was obviously feigning sleep now since she was panting nearly as hard as her mother, and flicked the switch for all the mirror's indirect lighting now.

"Watch yourself in the mirror now Geera as you show your daughter's mate how it should be done," I said.

Her eyes jumped open wider as she saw the reflection of her naked and spread body, with her pussy dripping and her nipples bulging on quivering titties. I put my hands on her titties and pinched the nipples a little and then ran a hand down into her bush finally slipping a finger back up her for another diddle or two.

"Oh. Oh John. No John. No. You mustn't do this to me," she said, moaning.

I rolled between her spread thighs and dropped my lips to suck alternately on her nipples. She moaned with each suck or nip on one and her hips were straining her pussy up to me already, even before I put it in. It was time so I used a hand to place my dickhead.

"It is too big for me John, you can't put it in me, it is too big," she cried.

"It will fit sooner or later, I will make it fit. It must fit in Gema, Merita, and Maia so it will have to fit in you too," I said, pushing it up her slowly.

Her pussy was like heaven to my aching dick. It was so hot and wet and tight. I had to draw out and press back in four times before I was all the way home. She moaned with each thrust and groaned each time as I pulled it out to try again.

After my pubic bone pressed into her clitty three or four time she threw her legs around my waist and pulled me to her. She jerked her arms loose from Dieta's hold and wrapped them around my neck pulling me to her lips and kissing me savagely. Her hips took on a life of their own then as she slammed back at me on every thrust.

"Oh you were right John. Dieta was right. It is my duty to let you practice on me first. It is your right. Practice on me John, practice. You are doing it well now John, keep practicing," she said, almost yelling now.

God damn - I intended to practice. This was by far the best pussy I'd ever been in and she was an active participant now to say the least. As I kept going I fucked her harder and then a little faster. She ate it up, moaning and growling. No one in the bed could be sleeping now, if any of the girls were out then they were dead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.