John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

When Georgo and I made it back to the camp it was still a whirl of activity. It did seem the bison processing was winding down though, except for the drying of the meat and the continuing work on the hides. It would still be a couple of days before the meat was dried.

Gema and Merita spotted me almost as soon as the wagon stopped. They dropped their work on the lion skins and rushed to me. Maia was working on a lion skin also, but she seemed undecided as to how she should act.

"John, where have you been?" Gema asked, sounding like a wife already.

"I had to go to my cave with Georgo. He and I had some things to talk about."

"Is it true. Is what Geera told us true?" Merita asked.

"What did Geera tell you and the others?"

"She said you wanted Maia for your mate also," Gema said, excitedly.

"Yes it is true then, I would love to have Maia as my mate also. Are you and Merita disappointed?"

"No! No we are not disappointed, we are thrilled," Merita said, practically giddy.

"Do you think Maia will accept me as a mate. I am much older than Maia."

"You are much older than Gema and I also and we are very pleased we will soon be mated to you. Maia can hardly believe what Geera told us. She is afraid to even hope it is true," Merita said.

I knew the cure for that so I walked over to Maia and asked her if she would consent to mate with me.

"Yes John, I will consent. I would beg if it would help. I can barely believe you would mate me also," Maia said.

"Do not sell yourself short Maia. It is I who will be proud to have you for a mate, as I am proud Gema and Merita will also be mated to me. I am the one who is lucky."

"But why did you offer twenty-five bison for me also John. The women would have agreed to much less," Maia asked.

"I offered twenty-five bison because you are worth it to me. You are worth much more. You all are. I feel like I am stealing you for only twenty-five bison each. I am sure the women of the camp do not realize how valuable Gema, Merita, and you are."

Maybe I was finally getting the hang of talking to women. I was doing a good job in this time and place anyway. Gema, Merita, and Maia nearly swooned over this.

"I think you three had better go back to work on your sleeping furs now. You will want them in just a few more days."

They all seemed very excited, but they went back to the furs and began working on them with a vengeance. Geera caught my eye then and signaled for me to come to her and I did.

"John I guess you have already talked to Gema, Merita, and Maia, but for formality I will tell you I have talked to all three of them and to all the women. Gema, Merita, and Maia will all accept you as a mate and the other women think your offer is more than fair. Especially if you will agree to help carry the bison for us with your wagon and horses," Geera said.

"You should know I would be glad to help with the carrying and in any way I can. More bison wait only for your word you are ready for them."

"I am convinced now John."

Dieta walked over to us then. I was glad she had because I wanted to meet her in person. From what I had seen on my spying trip and from what Geera had let slip this morning I thought meeting her after dark might be an even better experience.

"John, this is Dieta. She was the mother of Merita and Maia," Geera said, introducing us.

"I am very pleased to meet you Dieta. Now I know why Gema, Merita, and Maia are so beautiful. It is because their mothers are so beautiful."

I was batting a thousand so far. Even though Geera and Dieta tried not to show it I could tell my compliment was more than well received. Apparently the ancient men were stingy with their praise.

"And I am beginning to get an idea how you have caused our daughters to be practically panting to mate with you. I assumed at first it was because you would mate Gema and Merita both so they would not have to be separated. After the bison hunt I assumed it was your skill as a hunter. Now I know your greatest skill is probably going to be as a mate," Dieta said.

The way she said it made me wonder if there was a double meaning she was using with their word for mate. I was sure there was a double meaning for the way she was looking me over and I was all for it.

"Be careful in your teasing of him Dieta. He might get the wrong idea. Even if he gets the right idea we might find he is more than we can handle," Geera said, and then she blushed at once over her own boldness.

"Well Geera, what good is a mate if he isn't more than can be handled," Dieta said, almost issuing a challenge.

"I assure you both I can be as meek as a lamb if I need to."

They both smiled at this and seemed to decide we had flirted enough. Geera told me then she had something important she needed to discuss with me. Dieta said she would tell the others where we were if we were needed. Geera thanked her and led me back up river to the spot we had used this morning.

"John I think I should warn you your mating may cause some trouble for you," Geera said.

"Georgo has told me Gembo will not be pleased. He has also told me of your custom which would allow Gembo to take all my belongings and my mates if he kills me."

"I am afraid Georgo might be correct John. I am also afraid Gembo's mother's mate and his uncle might try to help him," she said.

"I hope they do not. If it is only Gembo who tries to kill me I will only have to take one more mate. If Jabo and Jenbo try to help him then I will have three more mates. I'm not worried about feeding them, but I do worry they might begin to argue among themselves."

"But won't you be worried if they all try to kill you?" Geera asked.

"We will be using the furs of the last three animals which tried to attack me at once as our sleeping furs. I am not worried about Gembo, Jabo, and Jenbo. I haven't even seen them yet and already know I will be the last thing they ever try to hunt if they try to hunt me. I wonder if I should skin them out and tan their hides to discourage others who might be thinking of such foolishness."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.