John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Will twenty-five bison be enough for Maia?"

"Twenty-five bison will not be necessary for Maia. She has not had any offers to turn down and she is not yet as good a worker as Gema and Merita and would not be as much a loss to the camp," Geera said.

"I am offering twenty-five bison for Maia though. I do not want her to think she is any less desirable than Gema or Merita. I will have to find some more cave lions also since we will need another new sleeping fur."

"John, where did you come from? I have never met a man like you. I am twenty-eight years old and I have only seen one cave lion skin from a lion killed by the hunters of this camp. You come here alone, you want three mates, and are willing and able to pay the highest bride payment I have ever heard of even faster than we can accept it and now you talk of hunting a cave lion so your latest mate can have it for her new sleeping fur. I can hardly understand this," Geera said, clearly amazed.

"I already have cave lion furs for my three soon to be mates. I merely want to get one for myself."

"I must go and talk to the other women before I am overwhelmed," Geera said.

"There is just one more thing. Does Gema have a sister I need to be thinking about also?"

"No, Gema does not have a sister. How many mates do you want John?"

"Only Gema, Merita, Maia, and all women related to them plus a few other pretty women I might come across," I said, and she was clearly flustered again.

I could see back toward camp although the actual camp was hidden from us by a slight curve in the canyon wall. Geera had stood as she asked me how many mates I wanted. I stood also and was close to her so I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. I felt her breasts pressing into my chest and her abdomen mashed into me as I hugged her. I let my hands slip down to cup her firm buttocks and gave them a good squeeze as she gasped.

"I might be satisfied with Gema, Merita, Maia and their mothers for a shot time," I said, as I pressed my now hard dick to her.

Geera tensed in my arms and whipped her head toward camp to make sure no one was looking our way. Satisfied we weren't being watched she pressed into me for just an instant and then backed off.

"John! I am already mated and so is Dieta. You know this. Please do not do this in the daylight again," Geera said, as I released her.

I would have to think about her statement. I stared at her ass wiggling as she walked back to the camp. I knew she would not tell the other women, except Dieta maybe. Even if it might have looked funny for Geera and me to have walked off together up the river I knew it would all be forgotten when the discussion of my third mate began. When Geera was out of sight around the canyon wall I walked off following her at a distance. I had to find Georgo after all.

I really didn't understand why I thought I needed a feel of Geera's ass. Truth be told I wanted more than a feel - I wanted a piece of it. It didn't make sense, but I wanted some anyway. I was about to be mated to a seventeen year old, a sixteen year old and a fifteen year old and everybody thought it was grand. Here I wanted to screw my mate's mothers too. A hardon doesn't have any regrets though and mine sure wanted to hide up Geera, and Dieta too for that matter. We would see what we would see.

Heading back toward the camp in Geera's wake I nearly bumped into Georgo who was coming to find me. He was ready for our talk and the trip to my cave. We turned back to the camp and I put the pups in the wagon box and set the trap over in it, not bothering to put them back inside since I doubted they would try to jump out.

After hitching up the team and tying Ben to the back we left. Georgo didn't seem to want to talk during his wagon ride and the only speaking I did was to scold the pups when I caught them trying to chew on the saddle I had thrown in the wagon with them.

When we got to my cave I left the wagon outside and after unharnessing the team I turned them and Ben into the big pen. Georgo was examining the wall I had built to close up the cave when I returned. After opening the small door we walked in.

I'd made up my mind not to hold much back from Georgo so I walked to the pole mounted light I'd removed from the wagon and mounted in a hole in the floor. When I turned it on and it lit the cave Georgo was startled. While he was trying to find the fire which made all the light I dug around in my supplies and took out a piece of iron pyrite and a small piece of flint.

"This is the rock which can make fire," I told Georgo, showing him the fools gold.

"How can you make fire with a rock?"

Going to my fire circle I scraped a place clean of ashes and put a little tinder in the center. Telling him to watch closely I struck the iron pyrite with the piece of flint and luckily a big spark flew off and landed in the tinder. I bent down to blow gently on it as it smoldered and had a tiny flame in seconds and then it was just a matter of feeding larger and larger pieces of kindling until a fire was going.

"That is truly powerful magic. I have seen a few rocks like it before, but I didn't know there was fire in them," Georgo said, admitting it.

"I was hoping there were some around here since I only have two. I will give you one and I think you should share the magic with the others. I have more powerful fire magic I will reveal to you, but I don't think you should share it."

I pulled an Alien made bic type lighter out of my pocket and thumbed its wheel. When the flame jumped up I thought Georgo would pass out. He was stunned. I showed him there was liquid inside and told him when the liquid was gone he would need to tell me so I could get him another one. I explained it would still make sparks without any liquid, but it would no longer make flame. I dug out another lighter from my supplies and handed it to him.

"I will admit I did not expect you to have such powerful magic. First the thunder you make from your hands and now you can bring fire from rocks and from this. Are you a Shaman too?" Georgo asked.

"No, I am not, but I do have some magic. I will also tell you the thunder does not come from my hands, it comes from this rifle and I must use these cartridges in the rifle to make the thunder."

I un-slung the thirty-ought-six and let him hold it after making sure the safety was on. He held it gingerly for a minute looking at it and then handed it back as I showed him some of the cartridges. I even took the time to pull the bullet from a shell to explain how it worked.

Finally I emptied the powder into my hand and then threw it in the small fire. I could almost see the wheels turning over in his head while he worried at trying to understand the process.

"I have other rifles with other cartridges and I have this pistol which will also make thunder. I think it would be best if no one else knew any more about it than they do already."

I let him handle the Glock then, but he didn't want to handle it for long. Next I dug around and found a folding knife for another gift. I explained it was a special type of knife and showed him how to open and close it asking again he not share this knowledge since I didn't have many of the knives. I explained I would have to sharpen it for him when it became dull and he seemed to understand the concept.

"I am overwhelmed John. Why have you shared this knowledge and these gifts with me?"

"I do not know and understand the customs of the people and I need to. I will not be living with the camp, but I will be living with my mates and I need to know what to expect and how to conduct myself."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.