John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"Gema and I want to see it. We will be proud when our mate brings in our bride payment. The Shaman will be here tomorrow and we hope the first of the bison will be here waiting so we can settle the day for our mating," Merita said.

They were sitting on either side of me as I ate. When Merita said it I put an arm around each of them and hugged them to me.

"Gema and you don't want the bison here any more than I do," I said, and then gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

They both blushed furiously and then giggled.

"John, you must not kiss us before we are mated," Gema said shyly.

"Maybe one more time will not hurt," Merita said, and then quickly kissed me on the cheek.

Gema saw it and had to sneak a kiss too. I can assure you I didn't mind. I did look up and see Geera was looking our way. When I caught her eye she blushed also and then looked away.

After eating, Gigo and Dergo came to me as Gema and Merita left to help clean up. They wanted to discuss how I would hunt. I told them I wanted to go onto the top alone and if I couldn't spot the herd I would come back and let them help me find one. They told me there would be plenty of bison and I would surely see them when I walked out onto the plateau.

Mentioning after the bison were killed I would want to bring the wagon up to help carry them down, I asked if the men could move the large rocks out of the trail so the wagon and horses would not be blocked. They assured me they would take care of it.

Everyone seemed to want to retire early after sunset and Gema and Merita came for me shortly, telling me my bed was ready and I should get plenty of rest for the hunt tomorrow. As they led me to my bed I told them I would never be able to truly rest until we were mated. As I sat on the bed they were both giggling and after looking around to make sure no one was watching they each gave me a kiss on the cheek before scampering off.

I was up early the next morning and went straight to the wagon. I let the pups out of the trap and set it out of the way, but near the entrance to the dwelling. After letting the pups sniff around a time or two and as they finished their business I put them back into the trap. They didn't like staying in it but they had to and I guess somehow they understood because they didn't resist.

Searching around in the refuse from last night's meal I found some large bones with a little meat still left on them. I put these into the trap with the pups to give them something to chew on.

Soon others were coming out of the dwelling and I had some explaining to do about the pups. It was over and done with much sooner than I would have thought and soon enough Gema and Merita were bringing my breakfast. The tea this morning was like what I'd had yesterday morning and the breakfast was as good.

Later, as I was saddling Ben and harnessing Sally and Jane I noticed one of the oldest boys watching me intently. I called him over and he told me his name was Jonoco. I asked him if he would be going with us on the hunt and he told me he would be helping with cleaning and carrying the bison.

I asked him if he thought he could hold the horses for me while I was killing the bison. He said he would try, but admitted he didn't know how. I hadn't expected him to, but spent about twenty minutes telling him what to do and warning him he should always move slowly around them and especially not to wave his hands around as it might frighten them.

He said he understood, so when I finished harnessing and hitching the team I had him take Sally's lead rope and lead her a little. Of course Jane, the wagon and Ben had to come too. Jonoco was amazed when they followed him quietly without him having to pull hard on the rope. When he stopped they also stopped at once.

Jonoco smiled wide and told me he was sure he could take care of the horses while I was hunting. Gigo and Dergo came up just then and I made sure it was all right with them.

One older man and two older women were staying in camp. I asked them to keep an eye on the pups and told them they wouldn't have to do anything, but I would feel better if they would just look at them once in a while and they agreed to.

We left shortly. Gigo and Dergo rode with me on the bench again and I had Jonoco ride on the wagon's top. We were at the trail up in what seemed no time. Jonoco got off at once and took hold of Sally's lead while Gigo, Dergo, and I were climbing down from our perch.

After I took a few minutes to remove the tops from the wagon and stow them in their rack under the wagon box Gigo, Dergo, and I headed for the plateau. The rest of the men started up too and I saw they were removing the loose rocks and boulders from the path as they went.

Gigo and Dergo stopped about fifty feet from the top and I continued. As I walked out onto the plateau I took my glasses and scanned across the wide expanse of grass. I spotted what I thought was the same herd of bison we'd seen the day before. They were nearly a mile from where they had been when we saw them last, but were actually a little closer to me.

There was a good breeze blowing toward me from the herd and I moved out toward them at a slow pace. I went unnoticed and stopped on a small rise while still about four hundred yards away. I attached the bipod legs to the M1's barrel and took a prone position. As I scanned the herd through the scope I let my heart rate level off from the walk.

When I felt my heart rate was normal I sighted on my first selection and started firing. The bison didn't pay any attention to the blasts except to look toward me and then return to grazing. At this distance the bison I took fell before the sound from firing even reached the herd. I dropped fifteen bison before they got anxious. I'd already told Gigo when I made it thunder three times rapidly I would be ready for some help so I triggered three shots quickly and then stood up.

The bison noticed me then after the three shots and when I stood. They didn't panic but they did start moving off. Gigo and Dergo reached me about five minutes later and could hardly believe it. I told Dergo we should probably get the others to come up so they could begin and so I could go and get the wagon. He turned back and ran to the head of the trail. Gigo and I walked to the dead bison.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.