John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I woke the next morning right around sunrise. For the first time since the plane ride before I left my old life I was brought around by the sounds of other people moving about. It was a nice feeling. Gema and Merita brought me a morning cup of some sort of tea. It was pleasant tasting and hot. I enjoyed it and thanked them. Since I had a practically new body, of course I had a morning erection and I guess they spotted it making a lump in my Carhartts since they giggled and told me where the men went to piss in the mornings.

It wasn't a long walk to the communal pisser, but it was far enough to keep the delicate aroma from camp. Unlike the bushes I had been using there were also some rudimentary benches made of small timber and extending over a fairly deep trench. This was also the first time I'd been able to sit on something to take a shit in this new life. They even had some small pieces of a mossy type material to wipe my nasty ass with. I felt like a new man when I was done.

My experience reminded me of one of the main things I would request in my three thousand pound allotment next year. I would be getting one titanium bathtub whether I needed it or not. I was getting damned tired of bathing in the river and I was sure I would get even more annoyed with it in the fall and winter as the water got colder and colder and then froze.

When I got back to the campsite there was a little breakfast ready and what ever it was I ate tasted pretty damned good. Gema and Merita had fixed my plate, but I knew all of the women had taken part in getting the food cooked.

Gigo and Dergo approached me and wanted to discuss the upcoming hunt. I asked them if they had time to show me the route to the upper plateau today and maybe where we might find the bison. They were glad to oblige. I told them I would need to return to my cave for at least a night or two. They said the best route up was on the way anyway.

We set out a little later and after about three miles they showed me a wide path leading up to the plateau. It was a fairly gentle incline and surprisingly wide. I kept a watch on it all the way up and felt sure if a little work was done removing some of the larger rocks Sally and Jane could pull the wagon to the top.

We hadn't been up on top for more than a minute before Dergo pointed off to the west toward what looked like a large black area of low ground which was moving. I examined it with the binoculars and saw it was a herd of bison. There must have been a thousand milling about and grazing. The sight let me know at once I would soon be the proud mate of two beautiful young women.

I asked Gigo and Dergo if they could come back to my cave with me and told them if they could I would be able to return with them tonight. When they agreed we set out.

When we rounded the last bend and headed toward the cave Dergo spotted the fence and the horses right away. He dropped into stealth mode and when Gigo saw the horses he did too.

"No. Those horses are not for hunting."

"Why not?" Dergo asked.

"They are my horses. They help me. Just wait and you will see their use."

When we walked into the cave the wolf cub's smell was apparent and Gigo and Dergo were amazed again.

"There are wolf young in your cave," Gigo said.

"Yes, they are mine also. When they grow they will help me too."

"How can wolf cubs help you?" Dergo asked.

"When they are older they will keep watch at night as I sleep. Nothing can slip up on them in the night."

"Why should they watch for you while you sleep?" Gigo asked.

"Because I feed them now and take care of them. I captured them when they were even younger and they know I care for them now. They think I am their pack leader."

Giving what modern man would call a shrug Gigo and Dergo ignored the cubs and stared at the wagon. Of course they had never even seen anything with a wheel on it and they were very curious. Before they could ask I told them they would see what it was for shortly and picking up three lead ropes I went to fetch the horses.

Sally and then Jane were easily caught and led to the cave entrance. Tying Jane to the wall I put the harness on Sally. Then I tied her and harnessed Jane. After asking Gigo and Dergo to stand outside, with less trouble than I had been expecting, I led Jane in and hooked her to the wagon, returning for Sally and hooking her up also.

Mounting the wagon box and signaling the horses with a light slap of the reins, they pulled the wagon outside, stopping when I pulled back slightly on the reins about twenty feet from the caves entrance. I opened the wagon's top and began loading a few things inside the box. I put all my other firearms and plenty of ammunition in and then stowed the spotting scope and a couple of skinning knives adding plenty of rope last.

The tender trap went in too. Calling the pups to me I shut them up in the trap and put a pan of water in with them and a good portion of the deer meat. I also put the deer hide they were used to sleeping on in it. Gigo and Dergo just looked on in amazement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.