John and Argent
Chapter 201

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 201 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

The show did have to go on. I wasn't a spoiled actor from Hollywood or from anywhere. Even though I didn't know about the possibilities for payment in their scheme of things I knew there had to be some sort of remuneration, and with the talk of the ratings I was getting I knew it had to be more than merely substantial.

It didn't take me long to figure out they hadn't spent shit according to what they were getting out of me. Money wasn't the big thing though since there was nowhere I could spend money here. Hell, I'm sure I could demand mountains of gold to be stacked up in my cave, but so what? It would just be heavy yellow metal and probably get in the damned way. If I wanted to milk my success for all I could get I'd have to do some real thinking. After all, I had more beautiful women available to me than I could shake a stick at, in fact there were already more than I could shake my dick at. And that was another damned thing. Argent and Company had already given me some things, which were more valuable than any amount of riches they could offer.

Hell, they'd fixed up my dick until I was like the Energizer bunny, except that I could keep on fucking and fucking instead of going and going. No matter how much they'd done for me though I knew I could ask for more and get it. I wasn't necessarily interested in gaining wealth, but surely I could think of something I'd rather have than not have. Suddenly a thought came to me and as I went over it in my head I knew it was a winner all around. To me there was no doubt the action times I blundered into had to be the most popular. I'd just have to see if I couldn't come up with a little action for the viewers. Nothing fake or anything like that, but I was practically sure the assholes on the planet would provide some real life action if I initiated it. And I figured I could come up with something.

What did I really want here? It hadn't been from the start, but now I realized the really great thing here was the companionship of he women I had accumulated. Hell, every woman or girl I came across was beautiful. I didn't have the whole story on that but I didn't need it. It was just a fact of life here. It was also a fact I thought I could manipulate to my own advantage. I had to go talk to Ralph, or Frank, or Phil, and I decided it should be Ralph since he was in my office and I could talk to him in relative private.

All of my mates were already up and about and so I showered, dressed, and headed out into the cave for breakfast. Amelia brought me a plate almost as soon as my ass found a chair and I was quick to pull her down into my lap for some kissing and fondling. She was ready, willing, and able to get my dick hard almost at once and when she felt it poking her in the ass she wiggled on it and turned up the heat from her end too.

"Amelia, you are such a treasure to me." I told her.

"And you are a treasure to all of us, John." she said.

"Do you remember when we first me?" I asked.

"I will never forget it. I was intent on being trouble for you from the start, but I'll admit, when you merely threw me over your shoulder and walked away with me it was a secret thrill, and I realized at once I should have known you would be from the start. My mate had been a strong powerful man and you had snuffed out his life as if it were nothing. Then you took me away on your horse and I knew he had been nothing compared to you. You even teased me saying I need not be with you unless I wanted to and you continued to tease me by doing just that. For the first time I realized I need not submit to your wishes and it nearly set me on fire, wondering. I wondered first whether I was not desirable to you and I set about trying to make you want me. When you finally took me I knew the truth right away."

"Oh, how so?" I asked.

"You know very well. When you pushed that long fat dick up me I was lost from that moment. I knew I would do anything to make you keep doing it to me. You can imagine my surprise when I found you could easily do it to me, and even all of us as often as we could bear it. After that I worried when you gained other mates, but it was a needless worry. It seemed the more mates you had made you want us all even more. I still don't understand how you do it, but I no longer even care as long as you keep doing it. Why should I mind if other women get pleasure from you since you always give me almost more than I can stand every time?" she asked, and it was music to my ears.

I kept her in my lap and made sure to give her a good fondle or tease between bites. As soon as I'd finished I got out of my chair and took her with me. She was a small little treat and it was no bother to take her right back into the bedroom, strip off her Wilma dress, and then climb right up between her legs and push it up her. She smiled and cooed into my ear and soon we were hard at it and I made sure I rang her chime before I let go my load up her.

As soon as I sagged down onto her panting body Maia and Merita were on us in a flash. They rolled me off and while Merita sucked in my dick Maia went to work between Amelia's legs cleaning up the mess I'd made. One of my previous mistakes was also with us. Dalia, the beauty I'd let Danlo gain was present, and when my dick was hard again she mounted me from above and rode me like a pony. I would never let any harm come to Danlo, but it didn't mean I would ever pass up a chance to get my dick up Dalia either. She was just to good to pass up.

That was the beauty of my situation. They were all too good to pass up and I knew there were others out there just the same. I hadn't just happened to run across so many beautiful women by accident. Hell, they were all beautiful and all I had to do to have more was go looking.

Apparently the rest of my mates had figured out what was going on when we went into the bedroom. All, or at least most of them were in the bedroom with us now and I was glad to see they were naked or getting that way. My work was cut out for me now, but it was a job I loved. It fell into a sort of pattern. One of them would climb aboard and fuck me senseless and others would roll me over and suck me back up hard. I spent the rest of the morning fucking and loving every second of it.

Just before noon they led me to the bathroom and we had a big party in the shower. I was washed clean as a whistle in no time and then they did it again and again. Finally they got me out, dried me off, and dressed me then they took me out to the table and showed me they'd taken turns and a few of them had been taking cooking breaks between their fucks.

They put a big strip steak on my plate with plenty of mashed potatoes and loads of Ranch Style Beans. They even topped it off with a big slice of apple pie. After I'd stuffed in all I could I managed to make it to my office and sit down for a talk with Ralph.

"John, I'd ask you how things were going today but I've been watching and I know you must be in a good mood," Ralph said.

"Yes, Ralph, I am flying high and feeling mean this morning. I do have a request for you though," I said.

"I'd be happy to do anything I can," he said.

"Great, because I have a task I'm sure you can help me with. Did you ever have occasion to look over the Internet on my former planet?" I asked.

"Of course," he said.

"Are you familiar with Google's image search?"

"Yes, we examined all popular parts of what was available," he said.

"I want you to do the same for me here," I said.

"I don't understand," Ralph said.

"I want you to search your video for something and then gather more information on parts of what you find. I'm assuming you know where the streams are coming from or the particular area they cover," I said.

"Yes, we know exactly where all the video comes from," he said.

"Good. I want you to search the video, starting with the streams coming from nearest me," I said.

"Fine, but search it for what?" he asked.

"Search for women. Ideally I'd like page after page of thumbnails I can click on that will give me a better look at the women nearest me," I said.

"But all you have to do is go out into the cave and see the actual women which are nearest you," he said.

"I know, and I should have been more clear. I want a look at the women nearest me, which are not already in my camp. I want to look over the women I don't already have in hopes of finding others I'd like to have with me." I said.

"Oh. You want a search for nearby candidates for acquisition?" he asked.

"Yes. First I want to see what is available and then after I choose a few I'd like for the three of you to gather details about their situations. Sort of a rundown on what I'd have to do to acquire them." I said.

"I see now. You want to see them first for evaluation and then you would like details on whether they would be difficult to obtain," he said.

"Yes. I am especially interested in mated women. Later I'll want to know if they are happily mated or whether they'd just as soon have their mate go away and take up with another man, as in me." I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.