Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 10: You're in the Army Now

The members of the patrol were all women, which did not surprise anyone, except for maybe Tammi. The crewmen were to be escorted to the nearest inn, while Tammi and her gang, which now included Margaret, a captain without a ship who also had a score to settle with the Elves, were escorted by the patrol to a spot where they could join Rhonda's army. Margaret parted from Marlin telling him that he was captain of the crew of the Revenge now. The leader of the patrol, an Agnes Fairhaired, did not have time to waste cuckolding some men and let her impatience show.

There were not enough horses for all to ride, so the ladies had to walk from the marsh and towards the twin peaks that marked the place where women went to sign up for the army. Tamarilla and her friends were exhausted and cold not go on any farther. Agnes was not happy about this, but she ordered the patrol to camp for the night.

When the women, both the patrol and Tammi's group, were settling down for the night, Tammi made sure to spread her bedroll near Lizzie. "So Tammi, are you going to join us tonight? I didn't think that you were interested in Lizzie and I that way. Can't stand to hear the fun without joining in?" Lizzie just giggled as her sister teased Tammi.

Tamarilla bent down and pulled her bedroll a little ways away from the two sisters. They nudged each other and giggled. Tammi was blushing deep red as she let out with a frustrated growl. "Why are you picking on me? I just wanted to ask Lizzie a question. You don't have to be so mean." Lizzie smiled with kindness and motioned for Tammi to come closer and ask her question. Tammi moved next to Lizzie and glanced at the patrol members before whispering her question. "I thought we were supposed to stop the war. How can we do that if we join one of the armies?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes and then whispered back, "To stop the war, we have to get close to Rhonda, right?" Tammi nodded her head 'yes'. "You don't think that they let just anyone meet with their general?" Tammi shook her head 'no'. "That is why we are joining the Army of Change, does that make sense?" Tammi nodded her head 'yes' and looked relieved. "Now that that is settled, do you want to join my sister and I tonight? We would love to get a hold of your big jugs and would make you feel so good." Tamarilla blushed a bright red, vigorously shook her head 'no' and grabbed her bedroll stumbling away. Danni and Lizzie sighed with disappointment, giggled and then started to undress each other.

The next morning Tammi and her gang were awakened by a wagon being pulled by two mules, arriving at the campsite. Sergeant Agnes Fairhaired walked up to the fire and addressed the women there. "Get something to eat, we'll be traveling all day. You, she pointed to Tammi and her group, will be riding in the wagon. One of you will have to drive the team. Hurry up and eat."

The wagon slowed the patrol, the trip that should have taken two days took five days and then some. During those five days the sergeant sent out mini-patrols of three women each. If it was needed this would allow two to fight while the third rode for help. Fortunately, those mini-patrols did not encounter anyone.

It was late in the evening when they arrived at the recruiting camp. Although it was late, the women of Tammi's group tried to get a good look at the camp before they were housed in a temporary barracks. There were some other women that may have been new recruits, but the group made sure not to say anything important before they went to bed. Surprisingly Danni and Lizzie were not amorous that night, merely cuddling each other while they went to sleep. Also surprising, at least to Tammi, she found it difficult to sleep without the by now familiar sounds of passion from the sisters.

The sound of yelling and a wooden bucket being kicked around woke the women from their sleep. They were rushed out the door of the barracks and made to stand in line at attention. The sun was barely up, the dim light illuminating the camp and spreading deep shadows everywhere. The sight this morning was impressive. The camp, consisting of several buildings made of logs, butted up against twin mountain peaks that reached far into the sky.

Sergeant Fairhair walked up and down the line of recruits. "So, you want to join the fight for change? Do you think you can do it? I think you'll be running home crying for your mama before lunch! You are gonna have to toughen up fast!"

After the sergeant's tirade, a female elf officer, Gilraen Ancalimë, walked up. "How do they look sergeant? Think they will be good for the army?" Sergeant Fairhair was about to answer when the officer interrupted her. She had got a good look at Tamarilla's chest. She drew her sword and put the point under Tammi's chin. "What is your name, wench?" When she heard a soft "Tammi" spoken she became excited. "That wouldn't happen to be short for Tamarilla would it?" While the guards drew their weapons and disarmed those who had come with Tammi, Gilraen Ancalimë tapped Tammi's breasts with the tip of her sword. "They said you were legendary. Now I can attest to your attributes." She turned to the sergeant. Good soldiering! Search them, confiscate their belongings and lock them up."

The ladies dropped their weapons and backpacks. Sergeant Fairhair started searching the women with Gilraen Ancalimë looking over her shoulder. The sergeant didn't find anything on Tammi. The elf officer had an idea and she roughly squeezed each of Tammi's humongous tits with both hands. Tammi uttered a cry of pain to which the officer replied, "I just wanted to check that you weren't trying to hide a weapon. Like the Holy Hand grenade. At Tammi's look of disbelief she said, "Just something our clerics are working on. Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

Lindi was next. The sergeant was puzzled over the small caldron full miniature flasks, books and scrolls. She handed it to the officer with a question in her eyes. She was merely told "Confiscate it!", and moved on down the line.

The sergeant slapped the look of distain that Margaret gave her and rifled through her sack. She looked very confused when she found Margaret's other ceramic breast piece. The sergeant handed it to the officer. A look of recognition flashed across the elf's face. "I've heard of you. You were a guest of our wise men some time ago." She grasped the front of Margaret's blouse and tore it off of her. This revealed a ceramic chest plate strapped to her chest, but with smaller breasts. "Cut the straps!" she ordered a stunned Sergeant Fairhair. The ceramic chest plate fell to the ground revealing that both of her breasts had been cut off and the scars healed. The other women except for Lindi and the officer gasped. The elf laughed evilly. "If I remember correctly, you were meant to be a female eunuch, but you escaped." Margaret merely spat on the ground at her feet.

When the sergeant searched Lori's pack, she found the fire ball wand. She was holding it gingerly when the office spotted it. "I'll take that." she said grabbing the magic stick. "We are full of surprises, aren't we." Danni was checked next. The sergeant was very careful about the search. She found a set of thief's picks & tools and five throwing daggers. After each find the sergeant made note of it, like it was very important. Danni just smiled showing her teeth every time she did so. The rest of the group did not have anything hidden.

The women were all locked up in the jail and their belongings and weapons locked in another building. When the group was all alone, Danni spit onto the floor of the prison and pulled a small metal pick from her mouth. "That pick really tasted disgusting. All I could do was to grin and bear it, which I did every time the sergeant found one of my 'treasures'." She smiled then chuckled. "All we have to do now is to wait until late. I can pick the locks and we can be on our way."

Tammi was bubbling over with excitement! "Wow Danni, that was so clever. I would never have thought to hide something, besides I talk too much to hide something in my mouth."

Lizzie was talking to Tammi when she reached under the bottom of her metal skirt. "The mouth is not the only hole in a woman's body where she can hide something." Tammi gasped as Lizzie pulled a very small scabbarded dagger out from between her legs. She handed it to Danni saying, "Here's a treat sis, to get the bad taste out of your mouth." Tammi watched eyes agog when Danni licked it clean and made yummy sounds. What she didn't see was Lori pull one from out between her legs. She merely wiped it off on a rag. The women all tried to sleep before their escape, even Danni and Lizzie.

A hand over her mouth ensured that she did not cry out when awakened early that morning. Lori, the owner of that most delightful hand, said, "The camp guards have been on watch for some time now. Danni thinks that they should be tired enough so we can make our escape easily. She has already picked the lock on our door and is working on getting our weapons and gear."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.