Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 2: Visitors Welcome, NOT

Tamarilla did not sleep too soundly. She was excited about becoming a woman, but worried about what Herman had in store for her. Whatever happens I won't be disagreeable and get Nana in trouble. I'll just go along with whatever he wants and I'll try to be happy that it's my birth anniversary.

Tammi got dressed in her new best clothes. She put on the old skirt that showed her legs off and a clean white blouse that couldn't help but show off her ample charms. A yellow ribbon, faded but clean, tied her hair into a high cut pony tail. Her best outfit was completed by a tarnished bronze necklace that used to be her mother's according to Nana.

Going outside to look at her image in a puddle of water, Tamarilla was taken aback. She looked stunning. Tammi moved her body this way and that trying to see all of herself reflected in the dirty puddle. She flinched as her arm was grabbed and she was spun around. There before her was a short, ale-bellied, old man leering at her. His smile revealed that most of his teeth were gone and the ones left to him were badly stained. Tammi recognized him from seeing him in the village, it was Herbert! He was dressed in his finest clothes, relatively clean with no visible holes, and wore a glittering cod-piece on his crotch. "Don't you be using that filthy pool girl; I'll get you a nice, big looking glass so you can ready yourself for me. What do you say about that girl? What's the matter, goblin got your tongue?

"No master Herbert, I was just stunned by your handsome form. I've got to be nice to him for Nana's sake. Herbert beamed and led her into the house; Nana was there and looked sad. "My Nana told me about you owning both of us, that this was your house and that we were to be at your beck and call." Tammi curtsied trying to be graceful but her unduly large bosom caused her to stumble and her small hand grabbed Herbert's crotch for support.

"Ease yourself girl, we will get to that. I'm sure your Nana told you of her, now your, duties here. She will still live here, but no more straining herself, you will take over where youth and energy is required." Tammi smiled and uttered a sigh of relief hearing that she would still be living with Nana. Her smile faded somewhat when she saw the lecherous grin on his ugly face. "Don't fret; your Nana will be sure to tell you what you need to do. For now just give me a peek, take your blouse off. Tammi knew that she had to do what he said. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons to her blouse until she could pull it over her head, exposing her large tits to her owner. He gasped as their fullness came into view. She was still young, so even though her boobs were gigantic, there was no sag to them at all. Herbert couldn't help himself; his grasping hands took a hold of her soft, pale tit-flesh and squeezed them hard.

Tammi screeched and fought Herbert's assault with flailing hands. Herbert looked stunned and he let go out Tammi's full breasts as one of her fists connected with his sorry pus, knocking one of his few remaining teeth out. "Witch! Why aren't you under my spell? Why do you not offer yourself to me? I know the spell is still active; I can still get your Nana to serve my needs. I have to fight off the bitch unless I want to use her mouth. There is a benefit to having a willing wench without teeth." He didn't wait for her to answer, just pushed her Nana aside and hurried outside.

When Herbert rushed from the house he was knocked into the same puddle that Tammi had been using to look at her reflection. His sputtering complaint to the village women who had knocked him down was halted in its tracks by the sight of a dragon with two screaming cows held in its talons as it beat its wings and clawed its way back up into the sky.

The village men met and argued far into the night. It was finally agreed that the dragon took the opportunity of fresh food while it was traveling. Although it was decided that the dragon would not be back the men with cows were going to keep them inside for a few days. Herbert was ecstatic! Now my sheep can graze on the rich grass of the pasture until the men bring their cows back.

The next day was bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Herman was up bright and early, driving his sheep to the pasture to graze. He tried to ignore the angry looks from the cow owners. Herman was smiling, enjoying the beautiful day when he remembered Tammi's resistance to his magic cod-piece. His smile turned into a frown, he had no influence over the sexy sixteen year old and he was sure that she would not lie with him of her own will. Herman was wondering what to do when the answer came to him, not that he really liked it. The dragon was back. It dropped out of the sky and gobbled up five or six of his sheep before flying off again.

The men of the village were at first laughing at Herman's predicament. Then they grew silent as they realized that once the sheep were all gone, the dragon would want some more beef or chicken and then maybe some people. They called a meeting and it was finally decided that a maiden would be offered to the dragon. Their reasoning was that the dragon would carry off the girl and not quickly return. It was when they were arguing over the age of the maiden, meaning a virgin, that Herman offered a suggestion. His suggestion didn't cost the other men anything and actually put them in debt to Herman. That is how Tamarilla found herself tied up with ropes at the edge of the pasture the next morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.