Corrupting the Golden Boy - Alternate Ending - Cover

Corrupting the Golden Boy - Alternate Ending

Copyright© 2008 by GS

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With permission from Jessy19, I was able to create a different ending for "Corrupting the Golden Boy". in the original version, Tara destroys the tape of Aidan and Doreen having sex in his truck and Aidan stays with his sister and made love to the morning. But in my ending, even though she destroys the tape, Aidan still leaves her and his family. In the end, he and Doreen end up together for life. How? read on and find out. if you dont understand the ending. read the orginal story first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Back at home that morning, Tara was still asleep when she was woken up by her parents. "Tara, wake up"

"Huh?" she yawns and wakes up. "What happend?"

"Tara, we all need to have a talk in the kitchen right now."

Tara gets up from the couch and she walks with her parents to the kitchen and sits down at the table. Her father and mother looked very worried and upset.

"Tara?"

"Yes mom?"

"You're Father and I saw what happened last night on the video cause you're father and I have cameras for burglars." Mom said in a serious tone.

"Wah..." Tara was speechless and upset about the video.

Tara's Father Toke her by the hand. "Tara honey, can you explain what is going on as to why your older brother would yell at you and smack you like that?"

All of a sudden, the memories from last night came back to her and then she started sobbing again.

"Tara" her father began. "Tell us what happened and we can better understand the situation. We'll have a long talk with Aidan for what he did to you last night."

Tara wiped her tears and sighed. "I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore. "Mom, Dad, Your son is not as golden as you think he is."

"I can see that but care to explain why you think he would do this to you?"

Tara explained to her parents about how she caught Aidan and Doreen fucking and how she blackmailed him into being her sex toy or have her show dad the tape of those two getting it on.

Tara's dad smacked his forehead "How could he do this to us? He was our golden boy and he's out fucking my Boss's Wife? God I trusted him and this is how he repays me?"

The mother takes her husband by his hand "Now dear lets calm down and think about this for a minute"

"What's there to think about? He betrayed our trust."

"I know and I'm sure he has a rational explanation on this."

"He is in so much trouble when I see him again"

"And as for you young lady" her mother began. You are in so trouble for blackmailing your brother into being your sex slave. Did we not teach you morals in this home? You should be ashamed of yourself for putting your brother into that sexual situation."

Tara was crying her eyes out. "I did not mean for any of this to happen? I only wanted him as a Lover. Was it too much to ask?

"Apparently, in this case, yes. Incest is against the law and you should be arrested for forcing your brother to get involved in your incest games."

Her Father stood up and pointed his finger upstairs. "Now go to your Room and don't come out until we call you out. In the mean time your mother and I will be discussing on what to do with you two."

Tara got up and ran crying to her room.

"Now honey lets talk about what we are going to do with those two."

"Yes we must talk about this."

They both spent hours talking about what to do about Tara and Aidan.

Meanwhile Doreen and Aidan arrived at her apartment and walked into the kitchen. "Aidan dear, how about you go take a shower and clean up a while I fix up some breakfast for you ok?"

"Ok dear" Aidan heads to the restroom and takes off his clothes and takes a shower to clean up.

Doreen peeked inside the bathroom. "Aidan, there's a robe on the door for when you get out ok dear?"

"Ok. Thanks Honey."

She also toke his clothes and put them in the washer to clean them up for him. Then after the shower, Aidan dried off with the towel inside and put on the rode she left for him. Then he joins her in the Kitchen for the breakfast she's made him. It consisted of 4 slices of bacon and 2 eggs along with a glass of ice cold milk.

"This looks delicious. Thanks Honey."

"Anything for you Aidan dear"

They both sit down at the table and Aidan began to eat his Food. "Aren't you going to eat Doreen?"

"It's ok honey. I already ate earlier today."

"Where are my clothes?"

"They are in the washer right now and since my husband or soon to be my ex husband wont be home until late evening so go ahead and make yourself at home for now."

"Ok if you say so honey"

Aidan finishes his breakfast and Doreen takes his plate and fork and cup and washes them. Then she sits back down with him.

"Ok honey. Let's talk about what we will do together."

"Alright then but first there's something I would like to ask"

"What is it dear?"

Aidan looks puzzled. "How did you know I was there anyways?"

Doreen toke Aidan's hand into hers. "Oh the alley you were in is next to the building where I live. I was taking out the Trash when I saw you there."

"Oh ok ... well I'm glad you came around for me when you did"

They both hugged each other. "Same here baby, same here."

After about 5 minutes they let go of each other. "Ok sweetie, lets plan are future together."

"Ok then, I got this planned out."

"Let's go to the living room first and get comfortable." He nodded his head as they headed out to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Ok baby, what do you have planned?"

"First of all, you plan on divorcing your husband for me right?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.