Corrupting the Golden Boy - Alternate Ending - Cover

Corrupting the Golden Boy - Alternate Ending

Copyright© 2008 by GS

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With permission from Jessy19, I was able to create a different ending for "Corrupting the Golden Boy". in the original version, Tara destroys the tape of Aidan and Doreen having sex in his truck and Aidan stays with his sister and made love to the morning. But in my ending, even though she destroys the tape, Aidan still leaves her and his family. In the end, he and Doreen end up together for life. How? read on and find out. if you dont understand the ending. read the orginal story first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Tara turned off the tape and took it out of the VCR. She held it in her hand and laughed. "Well you and I aren't alike Aidan. You're such a good two shoes and I'm tired of Mom and Dad thinking you never do anything wrong. Well now they'll have proof that you make mistakes."

"Is that what this is about? Just trying to teach me a lesson? Tara that is very low. You know what? I don't care if you show Dad the tape. I'm leaving this house for good. I don't need to be around an uncaring sister who will do nothing but try to hurt me."

With that, Aidan began to walk out the room and Tara ran to grab his arm. He pulled away and turned to look at her with watery eyes.

"Aidan I'm sorry. Please don't leave. I didn't want that. I just wanted to ... I just ... I've been so in love with you and this was a way to be able to be with you."

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "In love with me? Yeah right. You call this love? I don't think so. I'm leaving."

She stopped him once again and held the tape up. "You doubt that I love you? Here, does this prove that I do?" She began to pull the tape out and cut it. He stood there watching her destroy the evidence that could have ruined his father's trust in him.

Her eyes were now filling with tears. She hugged him and cried softly. "I'm so sorry. I don't want to see you leave. I love you."

In anger, Aidan pushed her away from him. "You know what? I don't care. You destroying the tape to show how much you love me will not change how I feel about you. You really hurt me and I won't let you be a burden on me or my life anymore. Besides, since you destroyed the tape, the one evidence that could destroy fathers trust over me, you don't have a hold on me anymore."

Aidan heads out the door and looks back at his crying sister. "I have something to tell you too. Back at the restroom where you caught me and Doreen at, before you showed up she told me that she was willing to leave her husband just for me."

Tara gasped "WHAT?"

"That's right! That was I was trying to tell you before but you were too stupid and too bent to listen to me.

Aidan walks out the door but Tara grabs his arm and cried hard. "Please don't go Aidan. I said I was sorry for doing this to you. Please don't go! I love you!"

She wouldn't let go of Aidan's arm so he punched her hard in the face right on her cheek and she fell down hard on to the floor and cried out "Aidan ... how could you?"

"Shut it you bitch! Now touch me again and I'll beat your face to a bloody fucking pulp! You got that?"

Before she could answer, Aidan walked out and shut the door. After he left his home Tara got up and cried out on the couch. "AIDAN!!! ... NOOOOOOOO" She cried herself to sleep.

Aidan walked a few miles away from home. "I just cannot believe that Tara would do that to me just to teach me a lesson like that. If I ever see her again, it'll be too soon.

Aidan found himself an alley with newspapers and a thrown out blanket to sleep in for the night and to figure out what he will do after this.

The next morning Aidan was mumbling in his sleep when he felt a hand shaking him and heard a voice "Aidan? ... Aidan, Wake up."

He woke up to find Doreen crouching beside him. "Huh? ... Doreen ... What are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing"

Aidan explained to her how his sister was blackmailing him to be her sex toy or expose us both to destroy our reputation unless he did what she said.

She hugged him tightly. "Oh honey. I'm so sorry for everything that's ever happened to you."

"Doreen. Are you still willing to leave your husband just to be with me?"

"Oh yes. I love you so much. I will gladly leave him for you."

Aidan hugged her tightly back. "That sounds great but we have to take care of a few things first."

"What do you have in mind?"

"First of all..."

Doreen put her finger over his lips to stop him up for a second. "Let's go back to my place and get you cleaned up."

Aidan starts to stand up. "But won't your husband in the afternoon?"

Doreen takes him by her hand and leads him back to her apartment. "It's alright baby. He's out working right now and won't be back until this evening so we have all day to work out is future together."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.