The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal - Cover

The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 41: Kincaide's Astuteness

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Kincaide's Astuteness - The journey continues, does ken survive? what's going to happen now? wait and see.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Science Fiction   Horror   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Earth

December 16th

President Kincaide sat at his desk, going over the latest reports on the war in Iraq.

"Damn it, if we could use some of those Mechs, the war would be over in hours," he said as he flipped the pages.

He saw the report of the attack on the USS Ronald Reagan and his anger got to him. Looking up at Admiral Ahern, he glared at the three star admiral.

"Damn it Richard. How did al-Qaida get their hands on an Iranian sub?"

"Sir, we're still investigating that, and Iran is actually helping. The Reagan is out of it, she took three torpedoes, and estimated time of repairs is going to be nineteen months."

"No! I want that ship repaired in three months. She is to be back on station two months later. I don't care if you have to stop work on the Bush, you get it done and..." Thomas stopped as the door opened and he looked up as his chief of staff walked in, "Yes, Andrew?"

"Sorry to intrude, Sir, but you have a communiqué from Victory," reported Andrew Davis as he came to a stop in front of the desk. The hand in front of him held out a folded paper.

Reaching out his hand, President Thomas Kincaide took the paper and read it with a smile growing on his usually stern face, and then he issued his orders.

"Good, tell Victory it's a go."

"Yes, Sir," Andrew said and walked out of the office.

Thomas leaned back in his chair and grinned, "Soon, it will all be over."

Admiral Ahern looked at the President in confusion, and replied, "Sir?"

"Admiral, it's not your concern at this time, but let me assure you, we will have al-Qaida crushed in a few months."

"Sir, I believe it if you say so. I will send your orders to the Reagan," he said as he stood up to leave and walked to the door.

"Admiral," Thomas said and waited for the admiral to face him and then he continued, "As to the Regan, take your time. In fact, let's bring in five more carriers for mainintaince along with two amphibians carriers."

"Sir, that's not a good idea to bring in that many at one time, it would seriously hurt our commitment to world security."

"Just do as you're told, I want six carriers and two of the Marine assault carriers in drydock in the next two weeks. Their crews are to be sent to Area 51 for special training. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir, I will pass your orders on to the Naval Staff."

"Good," Thomas said as he reached for the phone and the admiral left.

Thomas watched as Admiral Ahern left the room. He sat there in his easy chair, still grinning, still anticipating the future events he has just set in place.

"Yes, Mr. President?"

"Ann, get a message to Mister Brewer over at CIA headquarters, ask him if he would like to join me for dinner around eight in the presidents quarters."

"Yes, Sir, I will get right on it."

Thomas sat back in his chair, an evil smile on his face.


Andrew Brewer stood inside the secure room of the agency. He looked at the forty-foot map of the United States, and all the red spots on it. Each red spot marked a traitor to the United States, who had joined (or their family had joined) the Federation. Looking at the new reports, he watched as his aid added the newest list of names.

"Greg, I think this is getting out of hand. That's what ... almost three million of them now?"

"Yes, Sir, and it's even getting worse, as they heal the infirm and elderly. Even my fucking sister took my dad to them. Now he is planning on being a pilot for them. SHIT!" he said as he slammed his fist into the table.

"I didn't know. Don't worry, I trust you. Have you hauled in your sister?"

"I can't. She's on Mars with my parents and her family," Greg Rollins snapped.

"Okay, I understand, we... " he stopped talking as the phone rang on his desk. Grabbing the phone he snarled into, "Andrew Brewer."

"Sir, you have a call from the White House."

"Okay, put it through," Andrew said.

"Andrew Brewer?" said a woman's voice.

"Yes."

"The President requests that you to join him for dinner tonight at eight pm."

"Tell the President I will be there at eight."

"Thank you sir," said the voice.

Andrew hung up the phone and looked at Greg and grinned, "Greg I think the time has come. I want you to bring all teams to red alert."

"Yes, Sir, I will send the call out personally," he said and turned to the computer and brought up a secure file and highlighted all the emails into one mass email. Then he started typing his message.

Subject: Types of Whiskey

This message is to all my whiskey-drinking buddies. You need to try the new Red Eye Whiskey tonight at Eight PM, I believe the sensation of this new brand of Firewater will meet your special tastes.

Regards,

Safeguard

Finishing the message Greg hit send, and watched the three thousand emails go out.

He turned to his boss, and said, "Message sent, Sir."

"Good now get a message to my son. He is to have the boat ready for some special guests."

"Yes, Sir. I will send it, now," Greg said.

He turned back to his computer and sent the message out, while his boss walked out of the room.


Later that night, Andrew Brewer walked into the White House and was shown to the Presidential quarters where a meeting that would have the world hanging in the balance. Several hours later, Andrew was back in the CIA building. He was sending out the orders that would set the world aflame, or see victory for the United States, and world dominance for one man.


December 17th 2004

Captain Vince Hanson of the USS Florida walked up the gangway to his ship and shook his head. His once beautiful ship was gutted, her offensive weapons pulled. Watching the strange spider like robot finishing the repairs to the main deck he was still amazed by all the advancements that had come from the windfall of technology form the Federation. Her 154 tomahawk missiles had been pulled, and high security prison cells installed and a light, pulse laser blister was installed just forward and behind of the main superstructure, giving her eight lasers to defend herself.

"True, she still has her torpedoes, but what the hell am I supposed to attack with?" Vince said aloud.

"Well, Captain, since she's not a Navy ship anymore (except in name), get used to it."

Vince turned and looked at the CIA spook and frowned, and asked, "What do you mean not a navy ship?"

"Just that, here's your new orders," replied Jonathan Brewer as he handed him a sealed envelope.

Taking the envelope, he turned and walked onto his ship and went to his cabin.


The fog was rising in Homosassa Springs, Florida as the wind was picking up as a new winter storm was rolling in from the Gulf of Mexico.

Timothy Lawyers walked out of the house with his twin daughters in his arms, his five year old ran to the van, and opened the side door. She climbed in while he locked the house up. Setting Ashley down, he placed Gemi in the child seat. Fastened his two year old daughter down in her car seat, he turned and reached for his second daughter.

Ashley giggled and held her arms up, and said, "Up!"

"Up, you little scamp, okay," Tim said as he swept his daughter off the floor of the van and deposited her in her seat. Quickly fastening her down, he checked on Beth to see if she was fastened down as well. Kissing each of his daughters, he backed out of the van, slammed the door, and turned around and froze as he looked at the barrel of the pistol in his face.

"Mister Lawyers, I've someone who wants to talk with you. So hand your keys to my associate and you will come with me. Or..."

"Or?" Timothy said.

"Then my associate will detonate the bomb in your vehicle. The explosive is a directional blast, and would be directed up through their seat. Your kids will be killed and then I will put a bullet through your head as well."

"What is this about?" Timothy asked.

"We have a little mission for your wife, now no more questions. Hand the keys to Mister Green, and we shall take a little drive."

"My wife? What about her?"

"Like I said, my boss will explain it Deputy Lawson. Now come on," Richard Bower said as he waived the pistol to the black sedan that pulled up.

"All right, I'm going," Timothy said as he tossed the keys to the man with the black box in his hand.

Green caught the keys to the mini-van, and started to the front door and stopped when his arm was grabbed.

"You hurt my kids and I will track you down to the ends of the earth," Timothy said.

"Don't worry Mister Lawson, I love kids, I wouldn't hurt them. Just relax our boss just wants to talk," James said as he climbed into the vehicle.

Shaking the hand off his arm James Green climbed into the van and started it up, as Richard said, "Come with me Mister Lawyers."

James turned and looked at the three kids and smiled, "Hi, kids. I'm detective Green. Your daddy has to talk with our boss. As soon as he is finished, he will get back in here.

"I want my daddy, I don't know you," Beth cried out.

"I know, here let me show you my badge, would that help?"

Beth thought for a second and her five year old nodded her head, as she mumbled, "k."

Pulling out his wallet, he opened it and showed his federal badge, "See it says I'm a Federal Marshal."

Beth looked at the shiny gold badge and nodded her head, "K, we stop at Burger King's for breakfast."

"Sure what would you like?"

"Frenchie sticks," Beth quickly answered.

"Okay three orders of French toast sticks coming up," he said as he picked up his radio and called the other vehicle.

"This is daycare, I'm going to stop at the Burger King and get some food for these kids and will be right behind you," he said as he put the vehicle in gear.

Richard led the big man across the yard and to the black sedan and they climbed in. Richard nodded to the driver and as they drove off, he pulled a small pistol out and shot the Deputy. Reaching over, Richard pulled the gun belt off of the man and stashed it into his briefcase. Behind them, the van followed with the three kids in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.