The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal
Chapter 8: The Launch

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Launch - The journey continues, does ken survive? what's going to happen now? wait and see.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Science Fiction   Horror   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Six weeks later, Ken sat at his desk going through Captain Windsor's logs. He was looking for the clues he suspected were there.

"Tammy, it says here, that the Washington was split in half at the battle of Tallis. When she was rebuilt, she was two hundred feet longer than before. I think that is where Jessica is; I think she is in that area. We have been over everything else. Amy, please bring up a pair of holograms of the ship as she used to look and as how she looks now."

The image appeared and he said, "Now, Amy, take the original and break it in half where she was damaged. Now overlay the two damaged parts on the image of where they are now."

Tammy set her book down, glided over to the desk, and looked at the image.

Ken said, "Amy, now remove everything but the new additions. Show us those areas, deck by deck. Name each room on the map."

The bow and stern disappeared and a schematic appeared of the ship. The names come up on the map, main astrogation, CIC, Flag Bridge, emergency power rooms five and ten, environmental three through six, medical three, ensign cabins, brig, morgue, storage room one, hydroponics eight, and many more."

Tammy examined the schematic and her eyes stopped on 'Flag Bridge.'

"I didn't know we had a flag bridge, why would we have a bridge for flags?"

Ken started laughing at Tammy's comments and said, "A flag bridge is where flag officers, Commodores and Admiral's, command during battle."

"Oh. So how come you don't command there?"

Ken scratched his head and said, "Well, the truth is, I didn't know we had one."

Tammy grabbed his hand, pulling him to his feet. "Then come on! Let's go check it out!"

"Okay. Let's go, Amy, transfer this schematic to my pad, please."

Ken heard his pad beep as it accepted the transfer. As Ken started walking out the door, he did not see Amy appear behind him.

Amy materialized behind him with tears in her eyes, and said, "Yes, my love you are going the right way. It's there; you just have to look for it."

She then disappeared in a sparkling mist.


Ken and Tammy tubed across the ship, and stepped out into a new passageway. Ken checked his map and led Tammy down the hall to a red door. As they approached, the door opened. Walking in, they saw a room twice the size of the main bridge, with a chair sitting on a raised dais. Whoever was sitting there could see all the stations.

"Wow, Ken, look at these stations. Eight weapon stations, nine sensors ... I bet if you commanded from up here, the bridge we have been using would be basically shut down. There must be thirty stations, each for a different part of the ship."

"Lot of crew, for running just one ship in a battle," Ken replied and then looked around and said, "I'll bet it's for fleet command."

Amy materialized as they walked into the room, and listened to their conversation, and interrupted them, "You are correct, Admiral. This is where you would run fleet engagements. The doors behind your chair lead into the CIC. Sir, may I officially welcome you to your flag command.

"Commander White wanted you to know the commissioning of the ship is to take place in five hours, and you still need to choose a name for her."

"Amy, I have been thinking hard on that and I have had many names going through my mind. I have chosen the name USS Oregon." Looking at the room, he continued, "Amy start getting a crew in here for fleet engagements, I want them trained on all boards and cross-trained on at least three others. When it comes time for combat, Tammy, you will take the main bridge, and I will be here."

Ken looked around the room once more and started to walk Tammy out of the room, when Amy spoke again.

"Right away, Admiral. I want to say how good it feels to have a full crew again, and to see new ships being built. I also want to say thank you for becoming my Captain, and then my Admiral."

Ken smiled at Amy, and said, "You're welcome, Amy, now what about the two hospital ships and the six destroyers? Will they be ready in time?"

"Yes, Sir. The ex-Crytherian cruiser and freighter are ready to go as well. Both ships have had had all their weapons upgraded, and better shields added. A limited AI was also installed. Each has a holo-emitter that is designed to make her look like they once were. We still need you to suggest new names for them, too"

Ken stopped and thought for a moment and said, "Let's name the cruiser Bringer of Hope and the freighter Freedom Train. I think it's fitting because that is what they will be bringing or I pray we will."

Amy replied as she was fading out, "I will send your orders over now, Sir."

Ken looked around at the room and said, "Jessica, honey, if you're in here we will find you. Just give me time." Walking out the door Ken and Tammy stepped into the transport tube, and he said "Captain's cabin."

The transport tube took off to their quarters on the command deck.

"Tammy, I'm giving Ted command of the Oregon. I want you to become Captain of the Washington. Is that okay with you?"

Tammy looked up at Ken in shock, and said, "Me? Captain of the ship? Are you NUTS?"

Ken pulled Tammy to him as he held her. Lifting his hand up to her face he brushed the hair out of her eyes, and replied, "No, I am not nuts and yes, you my love."

Tammy looked up at Ken and returning the favor, brushed his hair out of his eyes, "Ok. As long as I'm with you, my love, it doesn't matter where I am." She said as she stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him for the last few seconds of the trip and the tube came to a stop at the command deck.

"Come on, Admiral, let's get you ready. First a shower, and then a new uniform."

They walked hand in hand down the hallway and slipped into their cabin. Once inside Ken started pulling his uniform off.

"Isn't this against regulations? I mean we are under the same command," Tammy said.

Ken stood there on one foot as he pulled his shoe off.

"Screw the regulations. Besides we're off duty." '

Dropping his shoe, he hopped around on one foot, as he pulled the other shoe off as Tammy took off running to the bathroom.

"I get the shower first! If you're really nice, I may let you join me."

Ken dropped his pants, ripped his shirt off, and said, "Hey!" As he reached the shower he continued, "I'm the Admiral so I should go first."

"Yeah, you are the Admiral, Sir. Now let's see how good you follow orders! Get in here and wash my back!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Ken said, very much 'tongue in cheek'.

He slid the door open and stepped in. Taking the cloth, he started washing her back as he slid his hand around to cup her breast. Leaning down he kissed her neck and dropped the cloth, turning her around he kissed her jaw line up to her soft lips.

Tammy returned the kiss, for a minute and said, "Ken we don't... " Ken leaned in and started kissing her again. She felt his tongue flicker over hers as they kiss again. Pushing on his chest, she broke the contact, "Have time for," Ken pulled her in again to continue the kiss, pulling back she continued what she was saying, "this ... now." As he pulled her in for the third time, she used her com unit to tell him what she wanted to say.

'Oh, hell! You're the Admiral. You can be late if you want to be.'

Ken lifted her off the floor, and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they kiss. Pressing her against the bathroom wall, he moved his hips and slowly slid inside her.

When he bottomed out, he pulled from the kiss and said, "I love you Tammy May White, and I want you as my wife."

He closed his eyes and started kissing her throat as she moaned in pleasure. As they stood there, kissing Ken felt a third hand slide over his shoulder. His eyes flashed opened and he jerked his head around.

Amy stood there. She smiled at Ken and Jenny as she ran her hand down his back and cupped him as she leaned in and kissed him.

"Hello, my love. I am here for you, too."

Ken looked at Amy and then back at Tammy, "How? I thought you had to be released from the capsule?"

Amy leaned back in and said, "You talk too much." as she gave him a passionate kiss. 'I released myself an hour ago. I'll have to go back in, in a couple of hours from now.'

'I don't want you to go back into the capsules! You and Jessica have both been in them too long, as it is. I want you two to be free to make your own decisions.'

'And that's why I love you. Make love to Tammy and then make love... '

'No, Ken. Make love to Amy first, now, ' Tammy said as she pulled herself off him, turned Ken around, and let Amy move in.

'There will be plenty of time for all of us, but let Amy go now.'

Tammy smacked Amy's ass, and said, "Get out of here you two, and use the bed!" Pushing them out, she finished her shower, She had a grin on her face as she remembered the surprised look on Ken's face, when she had said, "Have fun!"


Several hours later, they were flying over to the space dock, where they could see the completed ship, which was ready to launch. In the remaining berths, there were five Riverine transports, and one more battleship. They were well under construction while over in the other Space Dock, two carriers and eight more destroyers were just starting their construction. Ken pointed out the construction on the new carriers to Tammy.

Turning on the com unit he said, "Lynn, fly us over to the carriers."

Lynn heard the request and flew the shuttle to the other shipyard, as she replied, "Right away, Sir,"

The shuttle flew alongside the huge dock. Inside, the hull was going together as they watched. "She's going to be almost four miles long. The bow is going to be hollow for launching the various planes. The landing bays are on each side of the ship about three hundred feet from the stern. The center sections will repair and re-arm each craft as needed. It will be almost like a conveyor belt assembly line.

"She has the same engine design as the battleships and will be a very fast carrier.

"They have one hundred railgun mounts firing canister rounds or antimatter warheads. The railguns are mounted on ridged mounts that run from bow to stern. Fifty are on the bottom ridges spaced in quadruple mounts. Twenty-five more are on the bow before the control tower, and an additional twenty-five on the stern. Located over the entire hull are five hundred quad mount light lasers, and one hundred heavy lasers in dual mounts.

"She will carry six hundred Lightning class fighters, four hundred Devastator class bombers, and one hundred shuttles. Her crew will be four thousand officers and enlisted men, and eleven hundred flight crewmembers," Ken said.

He turned the com back on, and said, "Lynn, take us back over to Space Dock One. We have a launching to go to."

"Right away, Sir."

The shuttle came down and landed in the main landing bay. As they walked out of the shuttle, an oriental woman approached them, carrying a microphone.

"Admiral Thompson, as you know, I am Elizabeth Chang from CNN, can I have a few minutes of your time?"

"Sure, Miss Chang. What may I do for you? You look a lot better than the last time I saw you."

Elizabeth blushed and replied, "Thanks to you and your advanced medicines, I am better. Now let me introduce you to the world again." Holding up her microphone, she turned, and faced the camera crew.

"This is Elizabeth Chang for CNN, I am on Space Dock One, where the Federation Navy is about to launch their first battleship for the fledging Federation Navy. I'm standing here with Admiral Kenneth Thompson and Lieutenant Commander Tammy White." Turning she faced the Admiral and said, "Admiral, we are wondering what you have decided to call the new battleship. Have you thought of a name for her?"

"Yes, I have, Miss Chang."

"Can you tell us what name you have chosen? There is a rumor going on that you have decided to name her 'Reno' after your home town."

"No, that is not correct. You, and the rest of Earth, will find out the name at the ceremony, it's a surprise to the crew. I have thought long and hard on her name. The one I have chosen will make one state in the United States very happy, as no ship has carried that state's name in over fifty years."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.