The Destroyers, Book 2: Hope and Betrayal
Chapter 2: Mysteries and Clues

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Clues - The journey continues, does ken survive? what's going to happen now? wait and see.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Science Fiction   Horror   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The black limousine passed through the security gates, and onto the grounds of the Pentagon or the 'Puzzle Palace' as it was sometimes joking called. Coming to a stop at the front steps, General Richard Polk got out and walked up the steps and through the security scanners.

After five minutes of walking, he stepped into the Air Force section of the building, and passed through another security checkpoint. He entered the domain of the generals of the Air Force, and passed by several doors.

As he walked, down the hallway and reached his office, he thought more on what was happing in Reno. Opening the door, he stepped into the office where he saw that Michelle was at her desk.

Corporal Michelle Lewis looked up as the door opened and jumped to her feet and came to attention, and said, "Afternoon, Sir."

Returning her salute, he said, as he walked into his office, "Afternoon Michelle, any messages for me?"

Michelle picked up her note pad and followed General Polk into his office.

"Sir, you have three messages and I got a hold of Commander Hutcheson. He said he could be here at 1:30. He apologizes but he is on his way back from Tennessee and it's the earliest he could meet you. His chopper will be landing at 12:30 at Andrews AFB." Michelle flipped through the messages and continued, "Messages ... Your granddaughter Leslie called to remind you that you promised to take her shopping tomorrow for a new set of skis for her birthday. Lieutenant Colonel Wheat called, and to remind you about your physical on Friday. Your daughter also called, and said to remind you of dinner tonight at 6 pm."

"Thank you, contact my daughter and tell her dinner will have to be later ... no I will have to cancel for tonight. That will be all, for now."

Walking to his desk, he sat down, pulled out his laptop, and fired it up. As the computer booted up he pulled out the folder in his briefcase. Opening it, he started reading the FBI report on Kenneth Thompson.

Michelle set the pad on the desk, went to the coffee pot, filled a cup for the general, grabbed a report off her desk, and carried them into the general's office. She set the cup of coffee down on the desk, just as the he was going to call out.

"Here you go Sir."

Richard read the information on Kenneth's family: John Thompson retired First Lieutenant USMC age 56, wife Martha Thompson age 45, one sister Jenny Thompson age 18.

"Michelle? Coffee ... oh thank you, Michelle." Lifting the cup and taking a sip he said, "Michelle have you been watching the news on what is going on in Nevada?"

Startled that he even asked her opinion, she said, "Yes, Sir. I have."

Richard waited for more of a response and when she did not continue, he asked, "What do you think is going on?"

Michelle thought back to a conversation she overheard in the elevator at her apartment and said, "There are a lot of rumors going around. Some are saying it is a secret US ship. Others are saying its extraterrestrial in origin and that they are responsible for the destruction of Reno."

Closing the folder, he took another sip of his coffee and he said, "Say it's a ship here to help us, and they asked for volunteers. Would you take them up on their offer? Would you be able to leave everything behind you?"

Michelle stood there thinking on his questions, "Sir, I just don't know, I would need more information before I jumped into anything."

Richard thought for a second and said, "Okay, what if they offered you free medical, cures for any disease you have or may get, and the chance to go the stars to explore the galaxy, and see what is out there. But the only requirement would be you would have to give up your citizenship, and join their Federation. Would you do it?"

Michelle quickly said, "Free medical and cures for any disease would be good, but give up my home country? I don't know if I could do that. I love my country. I would also need more information before I did anything so drastic. Could I ask why?"

Richard thought on the possible security breech but the information is bound to come out so he said, "Well, it seems that this Admiral Thompson is an American, born and raised outside of Reno. We assume his family is onboard the ship."

Michelle replied, "Sir, could I have some time to think on this, and give you a better report in the morning?"

"Okay thank you, Michelle," Richard watched her walk out and continued, "And Michelle?" When she stopped and looked back at him, he said, "We didn't talk about this."

With a grin, she said. "Talk about what, Sir."

Richard chuckled at her sense of humor.

"Get me some more coffee."

She walked out the door saying, "Yes, Sir."

Richard went back to reading the reports that had piled up on his desk, while he was at the White House.


'Ken! Awaken! Danger approaches to one who needs you to find her! Danger to your loved ones.'

'Why can't someone else do it?'

'Because their love is your love, '

'Love is overrated. I have seen how they feel.'

'You have not seen how they feel about you. Even a young girl threw her body over yours so you could live.'

'I do not believe you, no one came.'

'Then see and believe.'

The images came: Amy was crying while Ken slept. She reached out and caressed his face.

The image changed: Tammy, sitting in medical, crying while she held Ken's hand.

The image changed: Jenny, laughing as she hugs her brother after he taught her how to ride a horse.

The image changed: Tina, hurling her body over Ken's while it lies there on the runway, the bullet just missing him as she drags him behind the ramp.

The image changed: Jessica, crying in a cold damp and bare room, where there was just a life-support capsule, asking why he would set her free, and Amy explaining why.

The image changed: Molly, tossing a water balloon at Ted and hitting him, as Ken sneaks up behind her with a bucket of water'

The image changed: Tammy handing Ken's mom, their new baby daughter.

The image changed: Amy standing there and holding their twins sons, as she smiled at him and told him she loves him very much.

The image changed: Jessica, changing their newborn daughter and trying to figure out how to put the diaper on.

'See? You're loved, and needed! Come back to them. Now, find the one who needs you.'


Cassandra stood there working on a new painting. Her strokes on the canvas took on the form of a seacoast with a reddish tint to the sky. A pair of moons were rising in the background. A large hawk floated over the sea as she continued.

As she painted, an alarm sounded.

'All hands to battle stations, this is not a drill. I say again, all hands to battle stations, this is not a drill.'

Cassandra dropped the paintbrush and was out the door before it hit the deck. Running towards the transport tubes, she stepped into the first one that opened and was on her away to her duty station.

'T'Lari warriors are on the ship! All hands fall back to defensive stations.'

Running down the hall with her plasma pistol in her hand, she ran around a corner, and slammed into a T'Lari warrior who grinned down at her.

The T'Lari used its lower arms and grabbed her arm as she started to crawl backwards,

'Fresh houman meat! Good eating! Nice and tender.'

Cassandra screamed as it picked her up and started licking her neck and face.

The warrior grinned at her, and continued licking her, and then said, 'Yes, very young and tender.'

'Amy! It's not real! Don't believe it, or Ken dies with you.'

'My name is Cassandra, not Amy, and who is Ken?'

'Watch and learn.'

'Watch what?'

Suddenly images are burned into Cassandra's brain, she saw herself as the ships AI, and the death of the Federation. She saw the starship plunged into the Earth's atmosphere, and the rebirth of the new Federation.

'See? You're needed. That was a memory. Now awaken and help your new Admiral.'

Amy watched and learned, and said, 'I see. I will obey. I will rescue him. Who are you?'

'I'm just a friend who cares for you and your sisters. Now go, and find him.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.