A Time to Love - Cover

A Time to Love

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emily is a student intent on the pursuit of her career in the medical world. Then she meets Ben, a gentle man living with tragedy. A strange request leads to a night of passion, and Emily's life changes forever. A four-part story of love, passion and sacrifice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The week passed. It was one of those days-seem-never-ending-week-flies-by kinds of weeks. Before I knew it, I was standing before my open closet again, clad only in my bra and panties. I silently cursed myself for not purchasing a new outfit. The rational mind of mine refused to do so when I already had evening wear I'd never worn. Now I stewed over what to wear. Something sexy and revealing? Something more conservative? Was I trying to seduce him, or was this going to be clinical? Aaargh! I was half tempted to just call it off, but when I thought about it, my loins would quiver.

After an eternity, I decided on something classy, but sexy. I chose a "little black number", a drape sheath that had shirred shoulder straps, a ruched sweetheart bodice that showed just a hint of my cleavage, and an elegant flowing skirt that started just below my bust and ended just midway down my thighs. I laid it out on my bed beside my new black bra and panty set. The set was made of a shear, lightweight mesh. The bra was intended to accentuate my B-cup and provide a pleasant cleavage, and the panties were a simple high cut thong. Of course, I finished the look with open-toe high heels, a pearl necklace and a small black clutch. I decided this would work. If I wasn't enticing in this outfit, then we had a lost cause.

I hopped in the shower, and let the hot water pulse across my skin. I began to soap myself, starting first at my breasts. When my hands brushed across my nipples, a little shudder radiated through my body, leaving me breathless. My god. I was so horny. I didn't even realize it as I had been so focused on finding just the right thing to wear. I held out my trembling hand. Take a breath, Emily. Get a grip. It's not like you've never been on a date before. True. But you've never been on one like this. I shook my head and finished my cleaning, spending just enough time to clean my sex without causing more problems than I already had. I spent the next hour making myself presentable.

I stood before the full length mirror on the back of my door. I turned one way, then the other, never taking my eyes off my image. I smiled. Damn, girl, you look good. I was pleased. I had added a little highlight to my cleavage to enhance it. The bra also helped. The skirt fell just to where my thigh muscle was beginning to form, which definitely added some definition to my leg. I always thought my legs were attractive. Not the long legs that guys seem to swoon over, but definitely shapely.

I sighed, resigned that I'd done all I could do. I grabbed my black stole and headed out the door. The drive to the Barkers was too fast, and my anxiety had reached a peak by the time I arrived and pulled into their driveway. I went up the front steps and waited. At precisely 8:05, Almarosa opened the door. She did not speak, but moved to the side so I could enter. She silently led me into a small office down the hall from the sitting room I had been in earlier. I entered and she shut the door behind me. I stood looking around the room. My eyes immediately focused on a single rose lying on the large mahogany desk. Next to the rose was a baby monitor and an envelope. My name was written in a beautiful script across the front of the envelope. I picked up the rose and inhaled its sweet fragrance, then tore into the envelope. I noted that a different, subtle scent drifted up from the contents. I smiled. Somehow I knew Leah would put perfume on her letters. I opened the paper and read.

Emily,

First let me thank you again for your willingness to do this for me and for Ben. While I know we will probably benefit most from this arrangement, I hope and pray that you will get something special from it, as well. I'm not sure where things will go from here, but if nothing else, this will hopefully be at least one special night for two obviously special people—you and Ben.

On to the plan ... At about 8:30, I will take Ben from the dining room to the sitting room down the hall. I will explain his gift to him. If I feel like he will be receptive, I will turn on the two-way monitor so you can hear the rest of the conversation. When you feel like the time is right, make your appearance, and we will let things move from there.

If you do not hear anything from the monitor by 9:00, it is because he was not receptive to the proposal. You may leave at that time by the kitchen entrance, up the hall and to your right. If you want me to call you later to discuss the situation and maybe try again, take the rose. If you would rather I not contact you, leave the rose.

Just so you know, I am sure this evening will not end for you at 9:00.

My love,

Leah

I looked at the clock on the book shelf behind the desk. 8:15. I took a deep breath, sat back in the leather chair behind me and waited. After sitting for what seemed an eternity, I got up and began to pace the room, reading the spines of the books on the shelves. I glanced at the clock. 8:22. Oh, god this was excruciating. I alternated between sitting and pacing as the seconds slowly ticked away. Just when I thought my sanity was going to slip away with the seconds, I heard a click and the faint buzz of background noise emanate from the monitor. My heart stopped. This was it. I leaned forward to listen for voices.

"You say this will make you happy. But will it really?"

"Ben, you've done everything you could for me over the years, and your selflessness has shone through since the accident. I'm not sure I can live with myself without giving you this ... this most precious thing."

"Leah, you don't owe me anything."

"I know. I'm not suggesting this out of obligation. I love you. I know there is no way anyone could love you more than me. I want this out of love. Pure, powerful love."

I was glad I chose to wear my waterproof mascara. I grabbed a tissue from the box on the shelf and dabbed the tears beginning to form in my eyes so that it wouldn't streak my other makeup.

Ben sighed. "I love you. And I know you love me. You don't have to do this to show that." There was a pause. "OK. I can see you've set your mind to this. I would be lying if I said the idea didn't have appeal. I could only consider it because you seem so sure this is what you want for me, for us."

"I know, and that's why I'm offering it to you."

"But we still have a problem. I made a commitment years ago that I would never have sex with someone I didn't love. I've not met someone else I love. I've not even actively looked for someone else."

"I'm not so sure about that, honey." Another pause. "Think, Ben. You may not have actively looked, but I think it just kind of happened." Another pause. "You are so cute when you are confused. I know there is someone else you love; I just don't think you realize it."

"What? Who? How do you know this?"

"OK. I'll explain. First, she made you feel good about yourself, when you were feeling your worst. Then you began to change, for the better. She encouraged you, and you listened to her. When you saw her the last time, you were practically floating when you came home, and when you talked about her, I saw the look."

"What look?"

"The look, Ben. The look you've only ever reserved for me. I know it because I've seen it many times." Another pause, and then she laughed. "Still don't know who?"

This was my cue. I knew it. I wasn't sure my legs would cooperate. My knees were knocking as I rose and opened the door to the office. I paused just a moment in the hallway. A turn to the left, up the hallway and to the right, and I'd be on my way home. I turned right and cautiously walked down the hallway. The sitting room doorway was only inches away. I held my breath and stepped into the entry. Ben's back was to me. He was kneeling in front of Leah, her hands clasped in his. My heart fluttered when I saw his gentleness with her. She saw me and smiled. As he was looking up at her face, he noticed her smile. He turned his head to look back at what caught her attention, and his jaw dropped.

Not knowing what to do, I cast my eyes down, and smiled demurely. I looked back up through my eyelashes. I hadn't intended to give a sultry, sexy look, but I'm sure it came out that way. He looked back at Leah, his mouth moving, but nothing coming out. Then he looked at me again. He slowly stood, still clutching one of Leah's hands and turned to stand beside her.

"Uh, I'm ... Welcome, Emily," he stammered. "This is my ... er ... I guess, um, you two have probably already met." I almost laughed at his discomfort. Not out of meanness, mind you, but because I was almost in hysterics. Uncomfortable silence stifled the air in the room. I saw Leah squeeze his hand, prompting him to continue. "Oh, um, Emily, please come in. Have a seat." He motioned to the sofa.

I complied, and sat softly where he pointed. He remained standing looking down at me. I decided I needed to meet his gaze, so I raised my eyes to look at him. His gaze was piercing, and it made my heart thump, taking my breath away. I wasn't sure what I read in his look, but there was no doubt that whatever it was, it was passionate. His eyes seemed ablaze.

"Sit, Ben," Leah coaxed. He released her hand and came and sat on the sofa. The other end of the sofa. I had a vague sense of feeling like a teenage couple on a first date. Leah smiled warmly at us. "I realize that you two are uncomfortable, unsure of what to do, if anything. Let me say a few words first." She looked at Ben. "Honey, you said you didn't love anyone else. Well, you are wrong. You've fallen in love with Emily. I know you've only seen her three times for a total of maybe 30 minutes, but sometimes you just know. Am I speaking the truth?"

Ben looked from his wife to me. While he spoke to her, I was sure his words were meant for me as well. "I'm not sure how it happened, Leah. I never intended for something like this to happen. It's just that when she came into the office, she seemed so genuinely interested in my well-being. I just chalked it up to professional courtesy. Still, when I saw her the next time, the way she continued to encourage me just made me feel ... special. I vowed I'd do what she asked, so I recommitted myself to getting in better shape. Not for her, necessarily. I mean, I never expected to see her again. I just knew it was what you wanted, and then she was encouraging me, too. When I saw her last week, I noticed her reaction to me. I'm sure I misread it, but it thrilled me nonetheless." He was looking at me intently. "Sometime during the last few years, I guess I fell in love with her." He smiled, and directed his next comment at me. "I'm probably not the first patient to have fallen in love with you, but I'm probably the first to admit it."

I blushed, not sure what to say. Leah rescued me ... sort of.

"Ben, I knew this. There was no doubt in my mind after last week. I was silently grateful, because one part of my wish was complete. However, Emily, you were the wildcard. Several things put my mind at ease. First, you accepted my invitation to dinner, knowing I had a request. Yet, you didn't push me on the phone. Second, you were sincere in your emotions when I told you our story. Thirdly, you gave the acceptable amount of resistance, yet all of your concerns had to do with me and Ben, never yourself. Fourthly, you agreed to think on it before accepting, which tells me it meant something more than just sex to you. And lastly, you are here tonight." She leaned forward in her chair. "Emily, how long have you been in love with my husband? I can see from your reaction that you know you are."

I was taken aback by her question. Not one I expected to have to answer tonight. She was right, of course. I was in love with him. I never really believed in "love at first sight". But that's not what this was. I had only seen him for a short amount of time, but I'd had years for this to develop. When did it start? I was silent for a long time, my mind first trying to work it out, then trying to decide how to say it. Finally, I felt reasonably sure I could explain. "I ... I guess it just happened over time. I noticed something in him the first time I saw him. I could see he was different, unique. The second time I saw him I noticed something else in him. It was a kind of sadness. Too me it showed he had depth. I realize now that you, Leah, were the object of that depth. I thought about him off and on during the next few months before time caused him to fade from my memory. When I saw his folder last week, every memory, every feeling came rushing back. I hadn't even seen him yet. Just saw his name. I must admit that when I did finally see him, I was slack jawed." I blushed. Leah smiled sweetly. Ben fidgeted. I continued. "Then he shared what to me was a most tender and loving moment. He talked about you. I could see the love in his eyes, and my heart melted. My first thought was that I would give everything to have a man love me like that."

I could feel tears begin to well in my eyes, and I tried to fight the emotions. Leah had tears in her eyes. I looked over at Ben, whose expression spoke tenderness and love. I spoke to him. "Hindsight is 20/20, they say. I realize now that I would give everything to have you love me like that." I couldn't hold it anymore, and the tears spilled over. So much for my makeup. Ben slid over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to me. I took it and burrowed into his side, letting my emotions feel the warmth of his embrace. I could hear Leah's sniffles. Ben slowly caressed my arm while I regained my composure.

Leah sighed, and I looked up at her. She was smiling a beautiful, radiant smile. She was happy. Truly happy. I couldn't imagine loving someone as much as she did that you would be this happy for them to be with another. I envied her, and silently pleaded with god that I someday have that love.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to go my office to do some much needed work." She spoke quietly. "I imagine it will take me well into the night. I've had Almarosa prepare our old master bedroom for you two." She wheeled out before we could protest.

The uncomfortableness draped over us again. I continued to dab my eyes from time to time, still unable to make eye contact. He continued to slowly caress my arm and hug me tight. I had to say something to break the silence. "Crazy night, huh?" I said. Oscar worthy dialog, it wasn't. He just laughed a short, quiet laugh. I was wondering what to do next, when he spoke.

"Emily. Look at me." I hesitated, and then felt his hand under my chin, gently coaxing my head up. I looked at him, at his warm, handsome face. "Emily, I meant what I said. I didn't realize it until Leah hit me in the face with the proverbial brick, but I love you." This forced another few tears to propel themselves from my eyes. He smiled tenderly and reached up with his hand, using his thumb to catch the tears and wipe them away. His loving caress sent chills down my spine and out over my skin. Still keeping eye contact, he lovingly put his thumb in his mouth, tasting my salty tears. The act was simple, yet surprisingly erotic. He leaned his head down to mine, and I closed my eyes, prepared for whatever was to happen. To my surprise, however, he didn't kiss my lips. He softly pressed his lips to each of my eyelids before pulling back. I was breathless. I slowly let my eyes flutter open and looked up into his eyes. They were still warm, but I caught just a hint of insecurity.

Knowing he was as unsure as I was helped me feel more at ease. It also helped me feel bolder. I reached up and let my fingers trace the contours of his face. Then I placed my hand on the back of his neck, gently pulling him down to me. I closed my eyes and parted my lips. He hesitated just a moment, letting his breath bathe my lips, before pressing his lips into mine. I tiny whimper escaped my throat as our kiss became more involved, more passionate. Soon I felt his tongue darting across my lips, exploring them, tasting them. He pressed his tongue against them, and I parted them, inviting him in. I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. My pulse was racing as our lips and tongues mated, discovering a shared intimacy. We continued our kissing for several minutes before parting to catch our breaths.

Ben stood, and reached his hand down to me, waiting for me to reach up to him. I noted the subtleness of this gesture. He didn't take my hand. He waited for me to take his hand. It was a small gesture that spoke volumes, and it made me love him more. It was like he was saying, one more time, that the choice was mine. So I made it. I reached up for his hand, and he pulled me to standing beside him. The foot height difference was glaringly obvious now. Without hesitation, he reached down and scooped me up. I giggled at the feeling of weightlessness and then wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for another passionate kiss. When the kiss broke, he carried me out of the sitting room and began the ascent up the stairs.

Something was missing. I almost panicked. "Wait," I said abruptly. He stopped and the look of insecurity returned. I smiled up at him and placed a gentle peck on his lips. "We're forgetting something. Put me down and follow me." Confusion replaced the insecurity, but he did as I asked.

I took his hand and led him down the stairs and over to the door of the office. I quietly opened the door. Leah was sitting in her wheelchair with her back to us. My eyes followed her gaze and saw that she was looking at the large wedding picture on the wall. It was a younger version of the two of them, looking deeply into each other's eyes. I saw the look on those faces in the picture, the look that Leah always referred to. Again, quiet tears sprang forth, dripping down my cheeks. I moved over to stand a few feet behind Leah.

"It's a beautiful picture, Leah," I said quietly. She started and quickly wiped at her face. She turned her chair and looked up at me with a questioning look. I knelt beside her and took her hands in mine. "I want to do this, Leah. For Ben, for me, and for you. It won't be right if you aren't there with us."

"Emily, I told you. I can't—"

"Shhh ... Listen to me. I know what you've said. I need you there; I need your reassurance that this is what you want. I'm not trying to cause any more anguish, but I think you need to be there, too, for you and for Ben."

She looked at me, weighing what I'd said. Then she looked down at our hands and nodded. Ben moved over from the doorway, and scooped Leah up just as he had done to me previously. I followed them as he headed up the stairs. He stopped in front of a pair of closed French doors. I turned the handle and pushed them open and stepped aside for him to enter. I followed and gasped when I saw the immaculate room. The room was beautiful, decorated in luxuriant fabrics, shiny metals, sparkling glass and rich colors. A large king sized bed filled the center of one wall. I pointed to the head of the bed, indicating that Ben should place Leah there. As he did, she spoke.

"I haven't been in this room for, well, years. After the accident it just made more sense to put our room on the main floor." Ben smoothed Leah's skirt, and then kissed her passionately. I felt for a brief moment that I should turn away from this intimate act, but decided to watch. I mean, we were going to be showing a lot more than that. He stood up and looked down at his wife.

I decided everything was right now. I stepped over and took his hand. He turned to look at me and then turned to fully wrap his arms around my waist. He leaned over so I could wrap my arms around his neck and I felt his full lips on mine again. This time our kissing was more feverish. His hands wandered all over my back, and then down to cup my ass. I moaned quietly and he moved his lips from mine, dragging them over my face and down to my neck, licking and nipping as he went. I felt my pussy responding. I knew my panties were already drenched. I pressed into him, and was pleased at the hardness I felt against my belly.

Ben brought one hand up around in front of me as his lips continued to explore my neck, face and mouth. He pressed his hand against my small, perky breast. "Oh, god, Ben..." I gasped. I could feel his hand massage and knead the soft flesh, and then he pinched my hardened nipple between two knuckles, eliciting another moan from me. I reach my trembling hand down and pressed them against his hardness, tracing the outline of his cock in his pants. He nipped my earlobe in response and breathed hotly into my ear. I thought my legs were going to give way. He must have thought so, too, because he slipped his hand back around to my ass and stood up fully, lifting me with him. His lips never left my skin, so I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms back around his neck and our lips and tongues connected again.

He turned and stepped backwards a few steps to the bed before sitting down on the edge. I opened my eyes as our lips parted and looked at Leah. Her hand was massaging her breast over her blouse, and I could see the look of lust in her eyes. I hoped—no I prayed—that her presence was the right thing and that she would be satisfied. I pulled out of Ben's embrace and stepped off and away from the bed. My eyes went from Ben to Leah and back to Ben. They were both intently focused on me. I'd never done what I was about to do, but considering I was about to become an exhibitionist, it just seemed like the right thing to do. I tried to think of the sexiest music I could and played it in my mind. Then I began to move myself to the rhythm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.