My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 10: Havelock House 2 - The Long Drive Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Havelock House 2 - The Long Drive Home - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dear Diary,

Charlie and I had a wonderful, rewarding drive home. We had a nice talk about some things that bothered him about our visit with Alan and Jennifer; all nicely put to rest. There was delicious time for reminiscing just about our life and little things we remembered. It is such a lovely thing having the kind of family memories that Charlie and I have had in spite of David not being with us. All sorts of little wisps of memories as we drove along.

We made quiet soft love together with our reminiscences, Charlie and I. What a joy. It must be right.

Charlie is truly amazing. I am so lucky to have him growing up into such a man. He's a mensch!

Ellen

Tuesday, September 5, 1973


The Present:

I lay back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Yes, I surely recall that day, driving home. We talked about a lot of things and my mother was full of life, full of joy, full of fun. She was truly unpredictable and was great fun for spur-of-the-moment escapades. What a ride my whole life has been. I wouldn't have missed a moment of it, nor changed anything about it.

I was driving and it was a perfect early autumn day.

"Something is still bothering my best friend. What is it, Charlie?"

"No, nothing, Mom, really." I smiled my lying smile.

"Mmmmm. You've been a bit quiet since we left Alan's house, don't you think?"

"Oh, maybe. I don't think so." I equivocated.

"Did you and Jennifer get along okay?"

"Yes, sure. Oh, yeah! She's good."

"Sure you don't want to talk about anything.? We're usually pretty good at talking."

I drove on into the night, the lights of our big Suburban cutting a huge swath in front of me. She was right, that was the problem. I was bothered by the weekend events. I was tormented by the sight of Alan spanking and whipping my mother's beautiful ass. The sight of him pushing his big prick in that garish yellow condom between the pristine cheeks of her bottom seemed to disturb me greatly.

My voice sounded loud interrupting the silence. "Mom, I want to confess. Something is bothering me. Something that isn't my business."

"Why don't we stop, then, and talk about it."

I turned off the highway and down a county road until I found a smaller road going off into the dark countryside. I pulled off the road until the branches of the surrounding bushes and trees flowed over the car. I shut off the motor and turned off the headlights with a snap.The parking lights glowed into the silent darkness. The moon lighted the lane around us.

"What's the matter, Charlie?"

"I was afraid he would hurt you."

"You mean, Alan? No, no ... he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. We're old friends, that's all."

"I meant physically."

"Oh." She paused for quite awhile. "You know, Charlie, I have to have my own life and make my own choices. I try to always include you when I do that ... make choices, I mean. But, it is important that you and I both have our own lives even though most of the time our lives are nearly one." She was probing around to find out what was really bothering me.

"If it is that we had sex. Well, I'm careful ... he used a rubber..."

"I know, and I even hated that!" I snapped. It made it ugly. That awful thing full of his sperm, dangling off the end of his prick, after it had been shoved into the most beautiful thing in the world, between the cheeks of your ass! Ohmigod, I'm sorry I said that! Forgive me, Mom, I'm just crazy."

She was shocked. The wheels of her mind were turning, turning, turning, trying to piece my comment together.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry! We saw you!"

Her face showed astonishment. "You saw ... exactly what?"

"Jennifer and I. She knows a secret passage, a secret room ... we could watch from. I'm so sorry! It was spying and I hated it. No, I ... that's not true, either ... I hated it but I didn't ... hate it... , but I'm angry."

She was still silent.

"You watched us ... in the secret room? You saw us dress up ... like the Victorians? You saw ... him tear my clothes off? And... ?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Yes, I saw him beat you. I saw him ... punish you. I saw him shove his prick into you. All ... all of that, Mom. and now I can't stop being angry."

She reached out for my hand and I took the small sensitive fingers and pulled them to my lips. She slid over close to me on the big bench seat.

"Oh, dear. You have to let me make my own choices dear. I will not make them all correct. I guess I'm angry that you spied on us, too. That's not nice. But, I wonder, Charlie... , I wonder, is there any part of the anger ... that is at yourself? Are you a little angry that you enjoyed watching Alan ... did what he did ... to me?" She took a huge breath.

I noticed that the windows had all steamed up, and I cracked the one on my side an inch or so. I thought about what she said.

'Yessssssssssssss," I groaned. I realized that it was true. I had known it all along. I could have stopped them just by making a sound there in the viewing room.

"Yes, Mom, that's part of it. What's wrong with me? If I had wanted to stop him I could have made a loud noise and he would have stopped!"

"It's all right Charlie." She waited again, deep in thought.

"It's perfectly all right. As a matter of fact, if I had watched you and Jennifer I would have hated it ... but also, I think I would have enjoyed it, too ... Loved seeing you put that big prick into her tiny little pussy. Deep inside ... I would have tingled with a certain type of pleasure. Perhaps wishing ... wishing ... wishing it was me, even that! All the time I would have been worried about you and been a little jealous. I think it is normal having dual feelings when we love someone. Also, seeing someone having this most intimate act is not something we see every day. The surprise! The shock! And yet ... sex acts are naturally exciting."

"Think how scared I am of losing you," she whispered in my ear. "But we, especially, have to not 'own' each other. Our love is a plenty large blessing alone. If we owned each other we would have to be afraid to lose each other, but we aren't. Also, we have talked about the mechanics of sex but not so much about the other parts of sex. Some of the things some people might call 'kinky.' You want to know why I let Alan spank me, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Remember some time ago that YOU, on a whim, pulled up MY dress and spanked me? Remember that I didn't object, and so what did you do?'

"Pulled your panties down. It was the first time I really knew how beautiful your bottom was."

"Right. And then?... (That's so sweet it makes me shiver, by the way!)" She kissed me on the cheek.

"Yes, I know. I spanked you. And made red handprints across your bottom. It looked lovely, even reddened by my handprints!" We shared a tiny laugh in spite of our serious words.

"Yes, and ... I enjoyed it, too! That's what I'm telling you. It stung for a moment, yes, but then the tingling spread and found the center of my sex and everything in my sex started tingling with excitement. And, lying across your lap, I wanted YOU, Charlie, the person spanking me, I wanted you with every fiber of my being at that moment. And then you rubbed the sting away and I wanted you even more.

And when I saw those Victorian things in that big old spooky house, those sex toys, whips, that was what came to my mind. I was shocked at how hot you had made me feel. You didn't just warm my bottom, but made me sexually hot, sexually ready ... then when Alan suggested we play dress up, I was already ready. And so I agreed. And we played at sex, Charlie. I'm sorry that I did that when you could have walked in on us, but ... sometimes we don't do just exactly what's logical."

I shook my head and hung it in shame. "No, Mom, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry!"

"Still a little angry?"

"A little, I guess. But I feel better now."

"Still a little tinge of anger?"

I nodded.

We were silent, just holding hands. She leaned close and kissed my cheek and I turned to take her lips.

"Then, why don't you punish me, now... ? Maybe you'll feel better and we can get it behind us. I know that you couldn't hurt me if you wanted to, so go get a switch and pull down my clothes, Charlie ... and give me the spanking I deserve."

I squeezed her breast through the light jacket and she squirmed into my hand. I kissed her very, very hard, and we broke apart.

"Wow!" she said.

"Okay, I will."

I got out of the door and stared into the surrounding woods. There was a convenient path into the woods, and I went to the other door and took her hand. She followed docilely behind me until I stopped to snap off three or four small branches. I checked to make sure they were smooth and not spiny. We came to a small clearing, a tall grass clearing. The In the distance a hoot owl sounded in the night.

"I love you, you know," I said, taking her in my arms.

"I know that more than anything in the world."

There was a small tree with low horizontal branches. I led her to it and she leaned forward with her hands on sturdy branch.

I lifted her skirt up over her hips and gazed at the nylon of her panties taut across her bottom. I yanked them hard, with anger. They didn't tear. I yanked again almost pulling her over. She clung to the branch and I pulled them down to her knees. She looked vulnerable and I felt ashamed, but turned on.

"Go ahead, Charlie, It's OK."

I touched her bottom with the bundle of switches, aiming.

I pulled back my arm and swatted the switches lightly across her ass. I drew back again and paused, and as if ready to hit her harder. She squealed but hung onto her branch.

I laughed and touched her again with my switches.

"Who am I kidding? I just wanted to see your bare bottom! I love you too much!"

She giggled happily, and I buried my face in the sweet crease of her bottom and rubbed with my hands to warm her smooth skin. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and whimpered into her crease and felt its loveliness with my cheek and my lips. I leaned lower and kissed the sweet lips of her pussy. I clung to her in the clearing, far from anywhere, and the hoot of the owl mocked me. Owls are weird!

I pulled my mother's panties up and smoothed them in place over the ass that I loved so much. I threw the switches into the surrounding trees, and pulled her into my arms. Kissing all over her face I languished under her sweet lips, moist and lipsticked, as she kissed back every inch of my face, too. We kissed and kissed and hugged and hugged, pulling each other again and again in little circles.

I led her back to the car and we climbed in. We resumed kissing and fondling.

"You're trembling. Are you cold?"

"No, Charlie ... you thrilled me ... I'm excited, that's why the trembling. Hold me, it will go away."

I slipped my hand under her blouse and squeezed her brassiere cup, snugly filled with lovely soft breast.

"Charlie, don't feel badly that you watched me ... uh, watched us ... watched Alan and me do it ... and that you were excited by it. Don't worry that you ... liked seeing him do it to me; It doesn't make you bad. Lots and lots of people enjoy that. Your father always wanted to see me ... I don't suppose I should be telling this about someone else, but I'm going to. We are alone here in this big old car, the windows clouded up. A good place to talk secrets. Anyway, your daddy always wanted to see me, you know ... with another man. I never understood it. And I didn't let him see me ... with another man. And then he died. I should have let him ... because he wanted it ... But I didn't Now I'm sad that, when I think I denied him.

So, in a way, I'm glad you were thrilled to see me with another man, Charlie. In a way it makes up for something I didn't do for your daddy. Still, don't spy on me if you can help it." She smiled at me.

She grabbed my head and kissed my face from top to bottom in a great flurry of lips and tongue.

She was kneeling in the seat turned toward me while we kissed and fondled.

"I don't think I can sit down, you meanie!" she joked, without taking her mouth away from my lips.

I lifted her skirt and soothed her bottom through the silky panties, moving in circles and then diving between her legs to feel the panty crotch, wet against her vulva.

"Better?" I asked, feeling her writhe with pleasure against my hand.

"Yes, but put your hand in my panties, honey."

I repeated the gesture inside the silky panties and we were both pleased. I slipped two fingers inside and she parted her legs to help me finger her pussy.

"Oh, Charlie!" She gasped in my ear.

"I think it's time. I think it's time for us. To do it!" I heard myself say. "Not here, not tonight ... but soon!" I finished hoarsely.

She squeezed me tight.

"Oh, dear, are you ... sure? What if it changes things between us?"

"I don't think it will ... and I ... really, really want ... you."

"I know ... me too... ," she said, a question still in her voice. She turned and lay across me in my arms and tucked her head against my chest.

I squeezed her breast, fondling the nylon softness.

"Charlie ... I have a big meeting coming up in Chicago in two weeks.", " she began. "I could keep the suite ... and you could come there ... and, if you still feel this way..."

"Chicago?"

"Yes. We would be away from home and everyone, uninterrupted ... We could take our time and decide, really decide."

Her breast felt full and ripe in my hand and I fondled her shamelessly.

"Charlie? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Mom. What is it?"

"I shouldn't!" She giggled. "But, remember when you were a little boy and you used to give me a backrub?"

"Yes ... I remember." The blush crept up my neck.

She didn't say anything for a moment, just nuzzled my chest with her head.

"When you were, you know, getting close to being a big boy."

"Yes."

"And you would sort of pause when your hand touched my brassiere strap?"

I knew my face was red and I was happy for the darkness.

"Kind of..."

"Were you ... or, did you ever think of unsnapping my brassiere?"

I paused and thought about it for awhile, awash in remembered feelings and a little embarrassment.

"Yeah, Mom ... I did," I said quietly.

She snuggled close and I felt her hand slide lovingly around my body.

"I have to confess. I thought of it then, too. I sort of wished your little hand would struggle with the brassiere snaps and I would feel my brassiere go loose on my breasts." She gasped a little and then held her breath, it seemed to me.

"Want to do it now?"

I nodded, dumbly.

She sat up with a grin and leaned so I could put my hand down the back of her blouse.

Her back felt warm against my hand as I rubbed her smooth skin. Each time I passed over her bra strap, I paused. She giggled a little.

"Oh, it feels so good, honey. It always did!"

"I remember."

She leaned her head against my chest and I could feel her murmuring words of pleasure.

At last I pinched the bra strap's catch and struggled with it. She waited while I figured out how to open it, and then finally it opened. I could tell that her breasts sagged free of the cups.

"Oh, my... ," she said quietly. "It's a good thing you didn't do it back then, back when you were eleven. It feels kind of sexy."

"Yes," I said quickly. I continued fondling the loose straps of her brassiere and smoothed out the place where the clasp had marked the middle of her back. I thought back to those days of childhood. And my cock knew what I was thinking.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She looked at me suspiciously. "Ye ... ess!"

"The night when I talked you into going to the Christmas party braless?"

"Oh, dear, you remember that?"

"Yes. It haunts my dreams a little." I laughed hollowly.

"What do you want to ask?"

"I just would like to know ... what happened ... you said he almost ... attacked you?"

She laughed and squeezed me close. "Well, not quite. I said that I COULD have been attacked. It was all right. I just attracted a lot of attention. More than usual, anyway!"

"And ... what actually happened on the date? I waited up. Until you got home. You know? I've always tried to imagine it."

"Really? You have?" I don't know why that surprised her.

"Yes ... still do."

"Oh! Well, something like this..."

She was interrupted by headlights behind us, Then the swirling red light of a police car snuggled close behind our car.

She quickly pulled herself together and moved to the other side of the seat just as the thump of a nightstick against my window scared the hell out of me.

I rolled the fogged window down halfway to reveal the Smokey-the-Bear-hatted trooper. His jacket was tight fitting and a bright blue color. He peered along the beam of a large black flashlight.

"You folks al. right, here?"

"Yes, officer, we're fine. My son was acting sleepy so I made him pull off the highway and rest a few minutes."

"Could I see your registration and license, please, young man?" I fumbled for my license and Mom rifled the glove box, finally coming up with the plastic envelope holding the insurance card and registration.

"Here you are, officer!" She smiled and leaned across toward him.

He went back to do the check and was gone for several minutes.

We looked at each other a little guiltily.

"Relax. We haven't done anything wrong!" Mom tried to reassure me, but it was clear that even she was a little rattled.

When he returned, the officer gave us the obligatory warnings about parking along a country road. "There is a little county park about a mile down the road. You might be more comfortable there. Or there is a rest area about 7 miles ahead on the main highway, Ma'am, You folks have a safe trip, now."

He drove away and we laughed nervously about nearly being caught.

"Maybe we should get back to the highway?" she said.

With the window open, the windshield had cleared up and so we were able to go. I turned the car around and we were soon back on the highway.

"What do you suppose that is?" Mom pointed to the billboard advertising an "Adult SuperMall" with lingerie, books, movies and live peep shows.

"I don't know," I said.

We drove on in silence for awhile. "Have you ever been in an 'Adult Store?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"I never have been," she said, tentatively.

"Haven't missed much," I offered, trying to change the subject.

She giggled and squeezed my hand.

We didn't talk for a while. Another billboard appeared, announcing we were nearing the exit.

"Would you take me?" she asked.

"Mom ... they would probably check my I.D. and not let us in."

"Well ... I'll tell them you're with me..."

"Mom ... you don't really want to go..."

"I need something they might have. To be honest, I want to get it for a friend."

"What?"

"It's a secret. Besides, I'm curious. You know I have to see everything."

I slowed and turned off at the next exit, and we parked in the dim lighting of the parking lot of the "Little Devil Adult Bookstore and Mall." The front was garishly lighted by about a thousand bulbs and neon tubes.

"I can't believe I am taking my mother to a dirty bookstore!" I groaned as we walked toward the door.

She just laughed and kept going.

It turned out that this was not a sleazy joint, but a modern, clean version of a dirty bookstore. The first display was all tacky lingerie which Mom giggled about, and we wandered on past racks of books with bare-breasted ladies on the cover. There were videos, of course, and then a huge rack of vibrators and dildoes of all sizes and shapes. We stood examining them and wondering at some of the more unusual shapes.

"What do you suppose you do with this?" We asked each other a number of times.

"Charlie, I need a little privacy to shop for my friend," she said secretively. "Why don't you go to the peep show or something for a few minutes?"

"I can't believe my mother just told me to go to the peep show," I said quietly. She nudged me and laughed.

"Who are you buying for?"

"I can't tell you, dear, it wouldn't be fair."

When I had been in such a place before, I had always avoided eye contact at the cash register, especially if the clerk was a woman. I would make my purchase and hightail it out of the store as fast as possible. Not so with my mother. She engaged the girl at the counter, and I could hear them chatting away like old friends.

"Is that your costume for dancing?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"I love it, and you have a darling shape, dear. I envy you so much. Very pretty."

"Thank you. We have an amateur night, you know? You'd make good tips!"

"What? Me? Oh good grief! I couldn't! I'm a bit old for that. Too saggy."

"You look fine to me. I wish I had tits like yours."

"Oh, dear. Thank you. That's very nice to hear!"

"We're short a girl tonight, too..."

I heard my mother's embarrassed laugh. "What would I wear ... oh good heavens ... what an idea though. It must be fun for you, looking as lovely as you do!"

I disappeared into the dark hallway of booths and found an empty one.

The peep show booth was surprisingly clean, too, although small. It had a shutter, which opened when you put coins in and then closed after time ran out. I put a token into the box and the shutter opened. I saw an attractive redhead just taking off her gown to reveal black panties, bra, garter belt and stockings. It seemed to be a slow night, and she immediately moved to my window and began a slow grinding dance as she stared soulfully into my booth. It made me uncomfortable, but I warmed to it as she slipped her panties down to reveal a clean shaven pussy.

It was not long before I heard Mom. "Charlie... ," a loud stage whisper."

Three voices rang out from other booths. "Here!" "Right here!" "Number three!" all in varying stages of excitement. I quickly opened the door and peered down the hall to find Mom following along behind a girl in opera stockings, a bustier and a big smile.

"This is Denise!" Mom whispered.

"Hi, Charlie! Are you enjoying the show?"

I gasped something in reply.

"Denise wants me to go on in her place, what do you think?" She giggled.

"I think she'd be a smash, don't you, Charlie? Talk her into it! It will be like amateur night."

"Denise wanted me to see her dance. Can I watch with you?"

We went into the booth and locked the door. It was a little snug, but sort of nice, too. I put another token in the slot and the redhead who was lolling on the stage immediately rolled over on the carpet to spread her legs wide in front of us.

"Ohhhh! " Mom gasped. When she recovered, though, she clasped my hand and said to the girl., "Very pretty."

As the redhead gathered her clothes and left through a door at the other side of the stage, Denise came on stage and made a circuit of the windows that were open. As she came to ours, she said to Mom, "See, you could do it."

She took off the bustier and her breasts jutted out, bare and lovely. She squeezed them and then pinched the nipples, leaning over toward us to give us a good look. She put her hands on either side of the window and peered in at us with a big smile.

"Oh, Denise, you ARE beautiful!"

Denise was obviously pleased, and shook her breasts for us before moving to the booth next door. As she did, she called back, "Oh, Ellen, just think how wild these guys would be if you did this on the stage!"

Applause and shouts of "Yeah!" rang out from the other booths. "Come on, Ellen..."

Mom grasped me and giggled. "Oh, Charlie, isn't that silly? As if I could do that at my age!"

"You're tempted?"

"No, not really. But if I were young and pretty like Denise, I would be tempted. It would be terribly exciting. Look how confident she is. Her body is perfect. Nothing sagging or jiggling, unless she wants it to!" She giggled and turned a little and pressed against me. I felt her mound against my hip. We fed the slot again, and Denise came and talked through the glass and slowly lowered her panties down her long legs. She tossed them in front of another booth where the guy went a little crazy. She smiled at Mom and sat down to take off her stockings with a showgirl style, looping her finger in the back and slowly letting it drift down her thigh.

"How pretty!" my mother said.

After the show, Denise saw us out the front door, still trying to talk Mom into performing. "The tips are pretty good, Ellen."

They kissed and hugged and Mom thanked her and laughed happily as she tucked her bag of toys under her arm and took my arm. She was bouncy and having a great time.

"That was fun! Thanks, Charlie! I didn't embarrass you?"

"Nope."

"Maybe if I could wear a mask..." She laughed again.

"I think you want to do it!" I said.

"Well ... I admit it is titillating to think about it. It would take a lot of nerve! Of course it is just silly."

"Mom, you DO ... look awfully good..."

"Oh, you're prejudiced, Charlie, my boy! But keep it up, I love it. But look, it did excite me a little." She put my hand on her nipple and looked at me, a grin in her eyes. "Am I terrible or what?" She laughed.

We drove on through the night, occasionally holding hands or just touching each other. She didn't think it was a good idea to distract me and so there was no fondling while we drove.

"Charlie, what were you asking before the police interrupted us?"

"Oh, I wanted to know what happened on the braless date you had a long time ago."

"Ohhhh. why does that come to your mind?"

'I don't know, it always scared me when you said I almost got you attacked. I didn't know what that meant and I was always afraid to ask. I was jealous, I think. And scared, too. Remember, I told you your blouse was on inside-out?"

"Oh, God ... that's right." She laughed. How tacky!"

We drove on awhile longer while she thought about it.

She squeezed my hand and murmured, "I guess we could stop again ... I could show you ... make up for it? Would you like that?" She said it all slowly and quietly. I knew that her face was tinged with a blush I squeezed her hand in reply. We left the highway at the next exit and found another quiet spot along a lane. I pulled off into a tiny little rest area.

In the light from the dashboard, she slipped off her jacket and leaned toward me.

"You had given me a backrub, and ... unsnapped my brassiere..."

She unbuttoned a button, and I slipped my hand down her back and rubbed and caressed and toyed with her smooth skin. She purred into my chest.

"This is such a nice drive, Charlie!" She sighed.

I continued rubbing her back and listening to her little moans of pleasure.

"I always loved it when you did this as a little boy."

I slipped my fingers under her bra strap and rubbed some more.

"Mmmmm, I remember that you did that sometimes. That was when I knew you were growing up." She giggled.

I pinched her gently.

I reached lower and slipped my fingers just barely under the elastic of her panties and caressed there at the base of her back, very sensually.

"Mmmm, there too!" she giggled. "When you got your nerve up."

I laughed at that, myself. "You knew?"

"Yes, darling. I knew and enjoyed! It was a thrill knowing that you were having such thoughts. Knowing that you were taking pleasure in feeling my underwear. Funny, isn't it?"

I gulped a little, then replied. "Oh, man! It was so exciting! I loved feeling how silky your things were."

She nodded her head into my chest and sighed with pleasure as my hands continued over the small of her back around her waist and back up to fondle the straps of her brassiere again, then slipping under the shoulder straps and caressing her there. I caressed up and over her shoulder, my thumb looped aroung the tiny shoulder strap.

"Mmmmm, more!" she whispered. I continued fondling her all over her back, so smooth and silky and so exciting with the elastic and secret little buckles of her underwear. It was a very pleasant interlude, filled with memories as well as the sexual excitement in the present moment...

Finally, I attacked her brassiere clasp once again. Once again I struggled. I felt her hands gently caressing my back as I worked. Finally, with both hands, I managed to open it and we both sensed the soft release of her breasts.

"Mmmmmm ... there... ," she said quietly. "Mmmmm..." She remained against my chest, rubbing her breasts against me.

The windows had clouded over again with the heat of our bodies.

She unbuttoned her blouse a little more. "Want to take it off for me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.