My Mother's Lover
Chapter 8: The Riviera - Night Sail

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Riviera - Night Sail - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Diary:

Sunday, March 11, 1973

Dear Diary,

Mame's friend and our host took us to Villefranche on his sailboat. Idyllic little harbor at the end of a mesmerizing night sail.

On the sail home, Jacques took us to a cosy little bay for the day. C and I spent a day of freedom far away from home civilization, speaking freely, feeling free, feeling each other, too. A little storm at night, so we took a safe haven and had just that much more time to enjoy ... One of my fondest memories ... so far.

Ellen

Auntie Mame's friend was a very nice guy, full of enthusiasm for everything, it seemed.

"Listen, the weather is perfect. We can have a night sail up the coast to Villefranche. Doesn't take long. We can explore the town tomorrow, perhaps do a little snorkeling. I think the water will be warm enough in the afternoon at least."

And so it was settled and we spent the late afternoon gathering provisions for the trip. His boat was not huge, but very nice, perhaps 30 feet long and beautiful. We had dinner on board, with Jacques and Mame below doing the cooking and passing it up to us sitting in the cockpit. There was wine and a nice piece of fish cooked to perfection.

"No wind!" he muttered. "It will pick up a little later, I think. No fun motoring!"

Sure enough, the wind picked up. I lay on the bow and cast us off from the buoy and the motor took us smoothly out of the harbor. Mom and Mame and I helped with the sails and the motor stopped, leaving us in perfect silence except for the hushed passage of water along the sides of the boat. Mom and I sat on the cabin for a time and stared off at the lights of Cannes receding. Then we returned to the cockpit and sat close together on the high side of the boat.

"You do some sailing, I hear?" it was a question.

"Yes, a little, on the Great Lakes."

"Why don't you take the helm, then. I need to do just a tiny bit of navigation. Just hold it due East for now."

I was thrilled. Standing at the wheel of a beautiful sailboat shushing through a gentle sea with the night sky black and littered with bright stars. I felt like Christopher Columbus. Mom moved to the back, leaning in the corner railing behind me. Auntie went below to stow something that was rattling around. The boat was responsive and elegant, stealing through the black night.

I felt Mom's hand touch my leg as I stood with one foot in the cockpit and the other on the seat, the normal position with the boat healed over in the light but constant breeze. She toyed with the hair on my calf and it felt very good, adding to the thrill of the sail. Her hand slipped up my leg, paused to tease the back of my knee and then caressed the back of my thigh. She watched the hatch for signs of anyone coming up the ladder and continued exploring my thigh. Her hand reached under the leg of my shorts and I felt her fingertips touch the end of my cock through my jockey shorts. She clung to my inner thigh, fingers extended to graze my balls and cockhead. I parted my legs further and leaned toward the exploring hand. It was very sensual, of course.

"Wonderful, isn't it?"

My voice cracked. "Yes, wonderful!" I managed to croak.

She continued to touch me like that until suddenly she jerked away and Jacques poked his head through the hatch.

"Can you hold that course comfortably, Charlie?"

"Yes the wind is perfect for this..." I replied. He ducked back around the corner to his tiny chart table and light.

Mom's hand returned to it's place under my shorts. This time she reached higher and clasped my cock for a moment, then settled for slipping her fingers under the leg of my jockey shorts to explore the nakedness of my balls.

"Can you see a white light to the port side, about 70 degrees?" His head appeared in the hatchway. This time she didn't move her hand, but pulled it back behind my thigh and I felt her fingertips exploring the curve of my ass. I heard her giggling beside me.

"Yes, I have it."

"Ok, we are fine!" He snapped out the light below and I knew that he was stealing a kiss from Auntie. Momentarily, they appeared through the hatch and sat close together on the high side. He put his arm around her and snuggled her closer.

"Bit chilly. Anyone need more jackets?" Everyone was alright.

As they settled into a hushed conversation. Mom's hand explored my leg in the dark, caressing along the hairy thigh and then sneaking under my shorts for a lingering feel of my cock and balls. The sailing was thrilling. But this 'extracurricular activity' enhanced all the feeling of beauty and the joy of sailing I was having. It was a perfect combination of sensual and physical emotions.

"Look at the phosphorescence in the wake!" It looked like fireflies, millions of fireflies darting along the disturbed water. Beautiful in the pitch black darkness and caused by tiny plankton.

Auntie Mame and Jacques went forward, carefully going hand to hand along the lifelines on the high side of the boat. They stood looking down at the bow wave, oohing and ahhing about the phosphorescence.

"Want me to take it awhile?" asked Mom.

"Yes, sure."

"Still 90 degrees?" she asked as I made room for her to slide between me and the wheel. She grasped it firmly and I let go, putting my hands on her shoulders and standing above her on the transom. As soon as she was accustomed to the feel of the wheel she leaned back against my cock and I leaned softly into her, still resting my hands on her shoulders and staring up at the sky.

"If you keep that star over the masthead, you are on course." I said in a hushed voice pointing to the top of the mast.

"Okay." she said and I felt her head fall back a little looking for the star pattern I pointed out. Her body against my cock was exciting, as usual, but even more so in this setting. It wasn't danger really, just the natural tension you feel as a sailboat rides the wind, nothing else, just nature and the wind.

I rubbed against her back and heard her hum a little moan of approval.

As Auntie and Jacques returned to the cockpit, I sat where Mom had been in the corner railing behind the wheel. In the dark, watching the couple kissing and nuzzling nearby, I traced a path along Mom's calf, her delicate, feminine calf, and then teased behind her knee, exploring the hollow space, so smooth and lovely. Then I flattened my palm along the back of her thigh and fondled her gently. Finally, I put my hand under her shorts and touched the curve of her bottom under cotton panties. I was surprised. I had never known her to wear cotton underwear. But then I remembered that occasionally for tennis, she wore cotton panties for the perspiration. Her panties, even though cotton, felt exciting to touch. And the curves of her body all coming together there between her legs was exquisite. I soothed along the lips of her pussy, tracing them lightly with my fingertips.

Very carefully, I leaned forward and kissed her thigh. Auntie and Jacques were busy with their own thoughts and didn't notice. It was a very pleasant journey under our canopy of stars.

"We will need to come to a new course in five minutes." Jacques said. "I will handle the sails and you can just keep sailing, all right?"

"Well, let me give it to Charlie, now."

I took the wheel again, the feel of her pussy under cotton panties still lingering in my mind.

We all traded off on the wheel through the night, commenting with hushed voices on the sheer beauty of the journey.

As we approached our port, Jacques took over and switched on the motor to come to our anchorage. He knew the waters very well. But even when you know the waters, anchoring in the pitch black of a moonless night is tense.

"Now, we will see a huge rock. It will come between us and the land. And then we look for a single red light, very low on the water, the harbor light."

The motor quietly throbbed under us, sending an unmistakably reliable throb through our bottoms as we perched, tensely watching for the harbor light.

Mom snuggled close and I put my arm around her, peering into the darkness. She put her hand on my thigh.

I slipped my hand out of sight under her jacket and then probed to find the bottom of her sweater. I slipped underneath and immediately cupped her right breast and squeezed in excitement. The bra was light and silky under my fingers. She clamped her arm against mine, holding it in place.

"There. The rock. Is that it?" I said.

"Ah ... Yes ... there she is! We are right where we want to be. Now the light!"

Everyone stared toward the black shore looming against the star canopy.

"There!" Mom said, pointing in the dark.

"Yes, good! Now we head toward that for a few minutes. At a certain point, Charlie, we will turn to starboard and look for the anchorage area and head toward a another large rock. You can go now and get the anchor ready and wait for me to shout, Okay?"

I went forward and threw open a hatch which concealed the chain and anchor and the hoisting winch. I carefully made sure the line was clear and held the plow anchor outboard of the bow. I waited and waited while he very slowly cruised around other boats looking for a place to drop anchor. At last, the signal.

"Now, Charlie, now!"

I dropped the anchor and watched as the chain paid out through the guides.

The anchor caught and he cut the engine. I looked at my watch, pressing the light button to see that it was 3:23 in the morning.

"The sleeping arrangements." he began after we had stored all our gear and were ready to turn in. "Well, Charlie and I could sleep forward, I guess."

"Don't be silly. You and Mame, take that. Charlie and I will be just fine in the aft cabin or one there and one in the main cabin."

"Yeah, I like to sleep on deck anyway. Claustrophobic, you know."

It was settled. I took a blanket and settled on the cockpit seat, staring at the stars. Below my seat there was a tiny square hatch which provided air for the bunk ... Mom was there and the light was on for a few minutes, then blinked out. Jacques and Mame were in the bow cabin.

Suddenly, I felt Mom's hand searching for mine through the hatch. We could hold hands through the open hatch. In fact, when I turned over and put my own arm through the hatch, I could caress all along her arm. We clasped each other's arms in this way, just holding each other lightly.

"Good night Charlie."

"'Night, Mom."

"It was beautiful! The night sail!" she said.

"Yeah, really!"

The boat lay perfectly still in the quiet harbor. I felt her shift position and realized she was guiding my hand to her breast. She wore a gown and I fondled her tit through the light gown and brassiere, happily playing with her delightfully full cup.

There could hardly have been a more idyllic setting. The town sits by a sizeable cliff which loomed over us, leaving the rest of the sky to treasure as I fondled my mother's breast.

Then the boat began a strange movement. Not a large movement, but definitely movement. I realized that I was feeling the tremors set up by Jacques and Mame in the front cabin. It was terribly erotic and I squeezed and toyed with Mom's nipple.

Suddenly, she let go of my arm and her head appeared around the main hatch. She stepped silently into the cockpit and sat next to me, pulling on her jacket against the chill night air.

She put her lips against my ear. "You know what they are doing?"

I nodded against her head.

She giggled. "Kind of sexy, isn't it? Sitting here feeling them ... you know ... moving."

"Fucking." I whispered. She nudged me with her elbow and nodded.

I put my arm around her and snuggled her breast again.

"Want to unsnap my brassiere?" she asked.

She leaned away from me and let me probe under the jacket and gown for the snaps.

"That's better," she whispered. "Feel me up, honey!" she giggled as she whispered it sexily into my ear. Her tongue darted out and moistened my ear. She nestled against me, her back to me, while I put both hands on her waiting tits. They felt lovely, filling my grasping hands. I held them and held her and we looked at the stars, mesmerized. The fucking in the front cabin continued to bounce the boat. We listened to the water's smack underneath the hull.

"Ohhh, Charlie ... that feels so good..."

I squeezed both nipples, my hands under her loosened bra, the cups caressing the back of my hands.

She guided one hand away from her breast and onto the soft curve of her tummy. I fondled the cotton panties, loving the curve of her tummy. My fingertips touched the curly hair under the panties and I moved them back and forth enjoying her pubic mound. She parted her legs and I cupped her mound, my fingers seeking the crease of her pussy. I moved my fingers up and down her slit as she squirmed against my finger. I couldn't feel it, but I knew that my finger was teasing her clitoris, there in the damp crotch of the cotton panty.

"I would let you eat me ... but they might come on deck..." she whispered, perhaps to make sure I didn't get any foolish ideas. I already had some foolish ideas, so it was a good warning.

"Do you think they can feel us finger-fucking?"

We started laughing and she tried to quiet me with her hand over my mouth. But it wasn't possible, we were both laughing quietly but uncontrollably. My finger slipped past the leg band and felt for her opening. I put my finger into her vagina, gently exploring in and out.

"I don't think they will notice, darling." she said, snuggling against my hand once more. I liked the way she thrust gently against my finger. We fucked that way for a nice long time, her nipples bristling under my other hand. And so we finger fucked as the boat bobbed from Auntie's Mame's enthusiastic fucking below decks. Finally the lovers below tired and the boat lost it's interesting throb.

It was starting to get light when Mom woke from dozing against me and went below for the remainder of the night. My finger was still sticky with her creamy goodness and I tasted it before falling asleep with the hood pulled up on my jacket.

I opened one eye. The light was early-morning gray. My mother was perched on the cowling across from me, enjoying the view, all by herself. She was always the first one up in the morning, no matter what. I needed sleep so I pretended to be asleep, only opening one eye occasionally to sneak a peek up the leg of her flared shorts and note that she was wearing flower pattern panties. I could just see the generous bulge of her pubic mound and pussy lips looking as if they were filling the panties to the bursting point.

She caught me.

"Well, you said you didn't like the cotton ones!" with a mock-scolding voice.

I smiled and continued pretending to be asleep.

"I didn't say I didn't like them."

"Do you like these?"

I nodded, grinning against my pillow.

"We could go over there where the fishermen are in. Buy some fish for dinner?"

"O.K. Sounds like an adventure!"

We took a small cooler and made for shore in the rubber dinghy with a small outboard motor.

The fishermen didn't speak English, but we made out all right with sign language. They separated the bony fish good only for stew from the ones we might like for dinner. We soon had our fish and asked for directions to the nearest grocery store and a place to buy ice.

We were too early and had to wait for the stores to open. There was a small park nearby and we strolled down a pathway to a secluded spot and sat on the grass. With so little sleep, we were both tired and lay back on the grass together.

I was feeling terribly horny and apparently the morning fresh air had the same effect on Mom. I rolled up on one elbow and looked down at her. She smiled and snuggled closer. I leaned forward and she parted her lips, looking sexy, hungry for sex, perhaps. That's the only way I can describe it. My body was against hers and my leg between hers. Her lips looked moist and inviting. We kissed. It was a perfect kiss, moist and succulent. I cupped her breast and rolled it in my hand, finding the nipple.

We squirmed against each other feeling the warmth of our bodies. I moaned into her mouth and we lay there breathing each others exhaled breath, the lovers' special treat. I could feel the softness of her tummy and the hard firm mound between her legs. Her nipple jutted against my palm and I pinched, then pulled on it.

Her hand slipped down into my shorts and I felt her searching the opening in my jockey shorts. I squirmed to make room for her hand. She found my cock and I gasped with pleasure. There we were in a tiny park, far from home, the cool morning air invigorating and fresh on our bodies, fondling each other wildly with full body contact and grasping hands.

"Ohhh, Charlie, I love feeling it ... against me."

"What?"

"This." she squeezed my cock. "Lie on top of me and let me feel it against me."

I rolled on top of her and she spread her legs.

"Ohhhh, yes..." she said, whispering into my ear. "Yes ... it feels so warm and so good early in the morning when we just woke up. It feels fresh and warm and hard and made for pleasing us. No other feeling will ever be the same. I could lie here like this forever."

"I want to feel your panties." I said in her ear, kissing the lobe and sucking it in.

"OK. Take off my shorts, then."

I eagerly yanked the shorts down her legs and off and she lay there looking sexy in panties and red T-shirt. I pulled my pants down and lay between her legs.

"Oh, that's better!" she moaned.

"God, yes."

"Take it out for me, honey..." I fished my cock out and laid it along her slit and moved against her soft sweet pussy lips. The nylon panties against my cock had the usual impact -- pure joy...

"One of these days, you're going to put it in me..." she whispered, and her breath made my hair stand on end.

"Yes, I will."

"And ... then ... you ... and ... I... , you ... and ... I ... will start fucking, like this..."

"Oh, god yes..."

She began thrusting under me. "Put it against my tummy, sweetheart, pretend you're inside me. Inside my pussy. Inside my vagina, my warm vagina.

"Go ahead, Charlie. I want to feel that flood of warm cum on my tummy this cool, cool morning."

She felt deliciously soft and familiar under my cock as we rubbed together, humping each other in the age old movement that young lovers have been doing throughout history. And then the warmth spilled between us in a wide pool.

"That's it, Charlie, that's it. Ohhhh, it feels so nice and warm spilled on me. I love it."

Feeling sheepish about making the mess, I rolled over and reached to try to wipe it away.

"No, leave it. I want to feel it there all day."

We put on our clothes and strolled out of the park to find an old lady sweeping in front of the store. The sun was still just a hint in the Eastern sky, and not far away we could see our boat bobbing on its anchor in the swell of a new day. The noises of the harbor were just beginning. The seagulls spun circles over the fishermen's dock, and we were happy.

The shop lady spoke some English. "Bon Jour, Madame, Bon Jour, Monsieur. " Then when I said good morning, she switched to English.

"Your have an early start!"

"Yes. It's a beautiful day!" my mother commented. They hit it off pretty well and Mom picked up several things we needed.

"And you brought a big strong man to carry it for you!" she said, eying me.

"I brought a big strong LOVER to carry my groceries." Mom corrected her. I was surprised.

"Even better!" the old lady said, a smile on her face. "He's good?" she looked intently at my mother.

"He happens to be a very good lover, too!" Mom answered turning my face red.

"Not like the lazy husband of mine upstairs. Sleeping while I work!" She lapsed into French, obviously haranguing her husband about his shortcomings.

As we walked back to the boat, Mom said, "I don't get to say that very often, Charlie."

I understood. She would never see this woman again and no one else was awake, and so she took the pleasure of saying openly that I was her lover. I understand.

We felt completely free and relaxed. Alone, far, far away, in a tiny town where no one knew us for miles around, we were free! We walked the narrow streets of the little town, stopped for a cup of coffee and Brioche in a sidewalk cafe and enjoyed the warm sun. It was still early and few people joined us.

"Speaking of feeling free," she began. "I am so glad that you and I have been so comfortable talking about things, Charlie. You know that, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I think it is terribly important. When you are married, for example."

"Ohgoddddddd!" I laughed.

"I thought they would be worrying about us by now." she said, staring off toward the boat. "I don't see anyone on our boat, do you? Let's just wait, give them a little more time." She turned away and resumed her thought.

"It's not too early to think about it, my dear. Be nice now. Anyway it is important to tell your wife what you like ... what you want ... what you don't like ... and of course, listen to her, too. For example..."

"Oh-oh, here it comes!" I laughed.

She laughed a little bit too. "Come on, let's walk and talk. Anyway, for example, I have a question for you." She paused and looked out at the bay, pretending to be terribly interested in the ship docking nearby. "Do you ... I mean, do you like to ... eat me? I mean put your tongue down there ... between my legs? I know that many men feel it is demeaning or something. Some think it is kind of dirty or un ... unappetizing. As much as I enjoy it, I would never want you to do it if you feel that way about it. So, could you tell me how you feel?"

I took her by the arms and led her off the path to a table and bench and made her sit on the table. She looked cute, like a little girl just at that moment.

"Mom ... I love it!" I knew that wouldn't do it, that wouldn't be enough for her, and continued. I took a deep breath. "I love ... eating you ... eating your pussy ... licking your clit. I love just looking at it, seeing it. Don't you remember me, the short guy who was always trying to look up your dress?"

She laughed. "Yes, I do remember that. Even the grown up who likes to now!" she chided.

"Well, now I would love to have the nerve to just lie there between your legs and look at you. You are so pretty down there. It is one of the most exciting things I have ever done, looking there between your legs and seeing those soft lips. And then when you part your legs and the lips open a little or ... especially when you spread your lips for me to see. I nearly swallow my tongue I get so excited. It is beautiful to see your pink slit, moist and glistening."

"Ohmigod, Charlie ... Okay, I just wanted to be sure. We can go now."

Not letting her up, I continued. "I love looking at it and looking to see your clitoris, and the little place where you pee, and the opening of your vagina, which looks beautiful to me. And even your ... asshole is pretty, Mom. And I love the way I can smell your perfume when I get closer and feel your thighs smooth and delicate against my cheek when I kiss along there." Her eyes were wide and I saw her wet her lips with her tongue as she stared wide-eyed at me. She reached out and held my hands.

"And then, when you let me kiss you there, it takes my breath away, it is so exciting. It really does. I have to wait a moment, getting my breath back and then when my lips brush the hair of your pussy, I'm thrilled all over again. Just to feel that secret hair in your secret place, covering your secret mound and your secret pussy." I felt a shiver go down my back as I said it and recalled the experience.

"Okay, darling. Thank you. I feel better now."

"And then, when my lips feel your pussy lips and my tongue finds the soft little slit and begins tasting, I am overwhelmed! That moment is in my dreams. The moment that my tongue gets to open you, to taste you and love you. It just makes me shudder to think of it, Mom. And when I put my hands under your bottom, the feeling and electricity shoots through my body. I feel that my hands can't touch enough ... I can't get as much contact with your soft skin as I need. And then you put your fingers there and spread your pussy lips wide apart and I see the entire slit, pink and red and smooth iridescent cream glistening, I want to just look at it. But the desire is too great, and my tongue won't wait. It is like I am wild for a perfect strawberry malted milk and am afraid someone will take it away. I put my tongue into your slit and lick and taste it for the first time and then I swallow that first taste and feel the pleasure spread to my cock and balls."

I grinned mischievously. "In other words, Ma, I like it!"

Mom was silent a moment, staring wide-eyed at me. "Ohhhh." and then a big smile came over her face. "Wow, oh Charlie, you CAN talk about it! Oh, my dear." She looked around to see if anyone was near. "My god, you made me wet, darling. Want to see?" She looked all around and then pulled her shorts and panty leg aside and I saw her glistening slit, moist from my words. I shuddered with pleasure and enjoyed the glimpse of her pussy.

"Ohmigod, Okay. You're adorable. And you are a poet, Charlie! We should be off now."

"Satisfied?"

"Yes, satisfied!" she laughed as she took my arm and we set off again in the direction of the boat.

"Wait until I ask you a question like that someday."

"Ohhhh, Charlie, I talk so much already..." she laughed happily. I think I have never seen her happier than that day.

Back at the harbor, she handed the groceries down into the dinghy to me.

We climbed aboard and Mom went below and began cooking bacon for breakfast. The sleeping beauties eventually came out for breakfast, looking refreshed and relaxed. Breakfast tasted great in the open air under the Bimini canopy.


"Well, Charlie, now we should pick up the anchor when you are ready, and I will motor us away from this nice place to another nice place where we can see some very nice fish and things. Okay? Or, perhaps I will do the anchor and you shall do the motoring, yes? Good!"

He went forward and I started the engine. It sounded firm and strong under our feet deep inside the hull.

"Okay? Now, steer where I point, yes?"

I watched as he pointed and slowly moved the boat toward the anchor. He pointed until he was pointing almost straight down and I put the motor in neutral and heard whine of the anchor winch straining to raise the anchor. I felt the boat lurch as the anchor broke loose and Jacques' hand shot into the air. I eased the power on and the delightful boat slid forward. Jacques pointed a direction for me to go and I lined up on a large tower in the distance.

I followed his directions and in 25 minutes we glided into a tiny cove which you wouldn't have noticed if you weren't looking for it. He sent me to the bow and took the wheel, steering expertly as if he had come here a thousand times and knew the exact spot for anchoring the boat.

"Now," he called, and I dropped the anchor and felt the boat drift back until the anchor caught and held. The engine went silent, and all around us was silence except for the sound of the seagulls wheeling around our mast.

"What is this? The girls wear no tops when we are on the beach with strangers, and now they are all covered up when we are alone? Eez not fair, no?" he looked at me, a mock hurt look on his face. "Ooooh, but it is your mother and your aunt ... perhaps you do not like ... I shouldn't say eet?"

"No, it's alright, I'm getting used to it! I like it!" He laughed at that and looked at Auntie and Mom.

They smiled and stripped their tops over their heads and tossed them aside. Mom also unsnapped her bra and folded it beside her. Auntie was already braless and I glanced at her pointed nipple cones with pleasure. A shiver ran through me as I quickly took in the sight of the two women sitting with bared breasts. I could see Mom blush slightly and look off toward shore.

"Oh, much better. The boat even looks better." Jacques laughed and busied himself with the open hatch taking out some items for us to enjoy this lovely place.

"And, if I may say so, you both look beautiful. You don't mind, Ellen ... that I include you..."

"No, Jacques, I don't mind ... not at all! Thank you!"

"I want to take a swim. It's even better than a shower. Should not be too cold. Since it is shallow here the sun warms it quickly." He stripped his shorts down hairy legs, leaving us staring at his good sized penis, dangling between his legs. He did it without a second thought and I noticed my mother's eyes dart to it and then look away.

We were all in the water in minutes. It was refreshing as a shower, swimming and splashing in the warm water.

The water was perfectly clear and we could see the bottom strewn with rocks not far below. Jacques and Auntie swam away from the boat and we could just hear their happy conversation when they reached the beach and strode along naked, looking for shells.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.