My Mother's Lover
Chapter 6: The Riviera 02 - The Secret Unveiled

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Riviera 02 - The Secret Unveiled - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  



Diary:

Tuesday, March 6, 1973

Dear Diary,

For better or worse, our secret is out. Though it hasn't escaped outside the family, the secret is out nevertheless. We were in the pool. I should have known better. I completely blame myself. Perhaps because Charlie has so demonstrated his maturity that it made me especially soft and sentimental toward him, perhaps I was just overcome in the excitement of being here on the Riviera. But, with Mame standing right there beside us, I touched him ... I mean I put my hand on his cock, in the darkness of the pool.

Mame, unfortuntately, had the same impulse. Through the darkness and the cover of the warm water of the pool, her hand reached to stroke his shaft too, just at the same moment as I did. The stunned silence gave her time to fully grasp the sexual nature of the mother/son relationship had reached.

She recovered her calm and helped us get past the awkwardness at dinner, god bless her. Still, I feel terrible that I exposed us in this way ... what to do, what to do?

Ellen


The Present:

Charlie:

After dinner, we had the Taxi drop us some distance from the condo so we could walk down the beach to burn some of the calories as Mom suggested.

It was a perfect night. The temperature was just right, the sea was calm and as usual, the stars were like diamonds in the sky. The sound of the gentle lapping waves was like music as we strolled along, shoes in our hands. The two women looked particularly charming to my eyes. Wide skirts swirling just at their knees as they waded. We put our shoes down to skip some rocks and stood spell-bound, staring at the lights along the shore and the night sky above.

"Let's have a kiss." Mame suggested.

We came together in a little family triangle. I put my arms around my two best friends and we put our lips together as best we could, giggling and laughing and bumping noses that got in the way. Mame probed with her tongue. We joined her and all fell silent for a moment as the tongue exploration became intensely sensual. I felt their breasts against my chest and squirmed for more of it. I felt their thighs press tight against me and my cock felt hard, restrained under my pants, longing to be against them. They pressed together and that left both their hips against my raging erection. It was mind boggling. The feeling of their skirts sliding over soft hips and thighs and panties sent chills up my spine. I put one hand on each woman's hip and hugged them closer.

I heard my mother moan and then Mame as well. Once again, we started giggling together and our lips separated. With heads thrown back, we had a good laugh there on that silent deserted beach. I clung to their hips and held us joined at the center for a few minutes more as we let the silence and the lapping sea sing in our ears. Reluctantly, we continued down the beach to our home away from home.

"Anyone for a midnight swim?" I asked.

"I need the bathroom first." said Mom.

"Me, too. But then I'd love it!"

They both came out in panties and I was in the pool floating, looking up at the stars when they splashed into the other end of the pool.

"I'm sorry, I thought we were skinny-dipping..." I said quietly.

"Good Idea! These panties are too nice to get in pool water." I looked, and in the half light saw that Mame's panties were lace at the leg openings and that the lace came up an inch and a half to decorate her already beautiful bottom. The waist was another inch and a half band of lace overlaying the pink satin of the panties.

I watched contentedly as they both stripped pretty panties down their legs and slipped into the pool.

"Ohhh, is this heaven ... or what?" Mom said quietly.

After each had dogpaddled around the pool, we lapsed into silence for a few minutes. Then, standing together, neck deep in the warm water, we talked about what a wonderful place we found ourselves in. We held hands and just luxuriated in the water. Mom laid back and half-floated. Mame and I reached under her and half-supported her on our hands.

"Oh, now that IS perfect!" she said. The water sheeted over her breasts and tummy and dim lights from inside glimmered on her body. Mame kissed a nipple, bringing a soft moan to her lips. I kissed the other and tugged it between my lips. The water formed a lake between her legs and the nest of curly hair looked like pussy-willows at one end of the lake. Tiny waves disturbed the lake between her voluptuous thighs. We stood quietly supporting her and admiring her beauty.

Trading positions,, Mom and I supported Auntie Mame floating under the beautiful Riviera sky. I kissed her nipple and so did Mom, lingering a little, like a humming bird hovering to suck nourishment from a flower. Mame moaned and shrugged her shoulders with pleasure. She had shaved her pussy, so there was a lake between her legs but no copse of pussy-willows as there had been with Mom. Instead, Mame had a completely bare pair of pubes, gleaming beautifully, clothed only in the lapping pool water and my eyes.

"Mame, I didn't know you shaved there!"

"It's a celebration for Charlie." she laughed.

I blushed crimson and was glad for the cover of night. I laughed nervously but otherwise pretended not to notice. I had not yet reached the point in my sophistication that I could discuss my Aunt's pussy with my mother!

"You like, Charlie, my dear?"

"Mmmmmmm." I groaned, showing my embarrassment.

They giggled a little. "Mame, don't do that," Mom said, "we embarrass the poor boy enough with our girl-talk!"

"That would be true." I gasped.

I floated and they supported me, but the giggling over my erection jutting straight up into the night air was too much for us and I finally gave up and settled for another group hug against their lovely breasts with nipples floating just below the water.

"I'm exhausted. I think I will leave the night to you two night-owls." Mom said finally.

"Oh, not yet. Stay a little, Sis." Mame pleaded.

"No, I'm really tired. We had a long trip and lots of skiing. This has been a lovely day, but I'm really needing a good night's sleep."

She kissed both of us goodnight, lingering a little extra long, her body pressed close, her hands tangled first in Mame's hair and then in mine. It was a little motherly gesture, I felt, fondling our hair as she bid us goodnight. What is it about a mother's caress that is so special?

"Well, Charlie. I spilled the beans a little tonight, eh? I hope ... nothing has been spoiled ... hurt ... I just wasn't thinking. You know, just reaching to touch you. And finding your Mom's hand..."

"Auntie ... no ... you've been perfect. It's better this way. With all of us, I mean."

"You think?" she asked.

"Yes. I definitely think so.! No secrets with us."

She pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the lips.

We swam lazy laps from end to end, side by side under the dark sky. "Look, there are clouds; the first I've seen here." And sure enough, a few clouds were covering a few of the stars.

We got out of the pool and stood letting the air dry our bodies. Auntie Mame stepped up onto the diving board, took my hand in hers, and looked off to the southeast. I joined her on the board and she led me to the very end.

"What is that, Charley? Low in the sky. Just above the skyline?"

"Jupiter, I think." It was a bit of a guess, a bit of knowledge, but probably right.

I put my arm around her waist and felt her shiver.

"Are you cold, Auntie?"

"No, I'm fine. I like your arm around me though, Charlie."

"It's beautiful, like it's rising out of the sea." she said.

"Yes." I fondled her hip and thought how fine her body felt, how exciting to touch her skin, to feel the soft womanliness of her hip.

The diving board gave the impression that we were suspended in air, alone there with the stars, the universe. My universe had become so full of feelings, emotions, and sensations in the past few days that I spent a lot of time marveling at my good fortune. Bewildering, perhaps, but good. This was one of those moments. Turning toward me, Mame put her arm around my waist, and pressed her right breast nicely against my chest.

"How quiet it is. Listen!" she said. We stood like that for minutes, just drinking in the sounds of silence, the stars, the sound of waves beginning to build on the shore.

"Charlie..."

"Yes?"

"Charlie, my dear ... I ... I ... if you should ever ask me ... I've decided that I won't say no ... I mean if you were wondering."

I was so full of emotion that I wasn't sure if I would fall off the board or float away into the air.

I pulled her close and my cock found room to nest against her bare pubic mound. It felt deliciously smooth and a little shocking.

"I'm not sure I like that. Not sure if I should have shaved." she giggled and her tummy jiggled against me with laughter.

"Feels nice, Auntie." I blurted clumsily.

"Let me see." Her hand came between her pussy and my cock. She rubbed thoughtfully and then took my dick in her hand. "I like this feel, too." she muttered against my chest. "We're going to fall in the water, you know that?"

Carefully we climbed down, my erection was huge and she didn't let go until we were down on the ground again. We walked into the house and slid the door closed quietly. At her door she turned to me and turned her head up for a kiss. After a full tongue kiss, it seemed natural to step into her bedroom.

"I'm asking..." I said softly and very close to her ear. Behind me, I felt her close the door with an almost silent click.

She led me to her bed and welcomed me into her arms. Our bodies were fresh and clean feeling. I immediately put my hand on her smooth, bare pussy and began exploring. Her hand caressed lightly over my balls and my erection felt harder than ever. She parted her legs and let my fingers explore the soft pussy lips between her legs. I slipped a finger into her slit and found she was beginning to lubricate. Our tongues explored, and the thrill of French kissing my aunt caromed around my body sending tingles everywhere.

Her nipples were rock-hard under my hands, a sharp contrast to the firm flesh of her breasts. They were a little more conical in shape than Mom's and the difference thrilled me. I suckled one of them and my finger slipped into her vagina. I heard her sigh and felt her spread her legs wide for me. I continued to suckle her nipple and felt her hand gently caressing my cheek as the other hand teased along my backbone, barely touching, but raising the hair on the back of my neck and finding its way to my balls. More sucking. Her nipple in my mouth was thrilling.

"Here, dear." she turned and led my mouth to the other nipple.

"Yes, ... that's it. Mmmmm, Charlie ... feels good..."

I couldn't wait any longer. My cock was actually throbbing. I rolled between her legs and looked into her eyes as my cock touched the silky smooth pubes. I jabbed ahead; felt the smooth lips part and my cock head slide into a heavenly pool of thick creamy pleasure.

"A little higher." she said tensely; and her hand grasped me and guided me, moving my cock head along the wet and soft slit. I knew I was about to explode. At last she pointed me at her center. I rushed in.

"Easy, dear ... easy."

The head of my cock found the molten heat of her vagina, but I could not bear to pause to enjoy it. I shoved it deep into her and began my urgent, uncontrolled fucking. Under me, I was aware of Auntie trying to move so that we were able to move together. She pulled her legs up to tilt her pelvis. But I was intent on fucking her. I was thrilled by the snug sleeve of velvet as it caressed my dick. In and out, I thrust wildly into my Aunt's pussy. I heard the slapping of my body against her ... and then ... all too soon it was over.

I slumped on her body and pressed my face behind her ear, I felt exhausted by the quick exercise.

"There ... there, Charlie, my dear. Was it nice for you?"

I could only nod my head against hers, as she patted my back as she had done since I was a child. I was embarrassed at how I had simply rammed it into her and then ejaculated wildly in a minute or two. Even I knew that couldn't have been good for her. I was starting to understand that there was more to loving than what I was doing naturally.

But she didn't let on that it had been anything but a big success. Patting my back, kissing my cheek, my eyes, my lips, my ears, my neck, all was delicious encouragement to the errant warrior.

"That was good, Charlie, lovely," she insisted.

"Sorry."

"Not at all, I loved it. Loved you making love to me." More kisses, more caressing more of her body snuggling against mine.

I urgently fondled her breasts and felt my sperm slipping from her vagina with fingers eager for her soft pussy lips. She continued fondling my deflated cock and clutched me to her body. It all made me feel good. But I wondered how it really was for her.

"If you like ... next time?"

"Yes!" I said quickly.

"Maybe I can show you some things to make it even better ... for both of us?"

"I'd like that." I muttered.

"You better sleep in your bed, though, my darling. I loved this, Charlie. Thank you so much for loving me!"

"Oh, Auntie ... it was ... so ... wonderful! You're..." I couldn't really express what I felt at that time, but she seemed to understand.

I struggled down the hall and into the bathroom. My dick was still moist with Auntie's creamy lubricant. I gently soothed my dick and then smelled and tasted her flavor and scent. And then I urinated long and hard, disturbing the night's silence.

Sleep came quickly.

It was a few moments before 6:00 AM when Mom came into my room and opened the drapes on an azure sky just lighted by a sun not quite over the horizon.

"Look Charlie, you can still see the moon." In the southeast, just above the spot where Auntie and I had found a rising Jupiter the night before, was the waning crescent moon waiting for the sun to rise and close it from view.

"Time to get up sleepy-head, you don't want to waste your life asleep, do you?"

She was wearing a longish night gown and the light streaming from the window showed the shadow of her shapely body.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, longing to go back to sleep.

"Come on, we can do a little beach-combing before breakfast. Want to? Come! Just put on your shorts and lets go just like this!"

I followed her down the hall, her head turned with a finger to her lips for silence. We slipped silently out the door and took the stairs down to the beach. She looked young and sweet in her simple nightie, panties just visible through the fabric. It was quite light and to the east we could see the first hint of the sun's rays streaking through the dying night sky. Only a few points of planets and stars remained visible under its glare.

She took my hand and we stood staring, watching the sunrise together. It was a moment that lives on with me. Quiet. The waves of a calm morning play a soothing tune to the human ear. We were bathed in morning air that seemed to make our skin one with the scenery.

"Beautiful." she said quietly and I nodded. We found a few shells with our short walk and she found a place for them in the scant pockets of my shorts. I was semi-hard and she bumped accidentally into my shaft as she slipped her shells in my pocket. Neither of us paid any attention. It was just a warm caress of deep affection between mother and son.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.