My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 3: Night at The Movies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Night at The Movies - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday, November 24, 1972

Dear Diary:

I'm not sure how long I can hold out. We are being reasonable, not doing something sexual every day or anything like that. But when we do enjoy each other a little, I start worrying that I won't be able to resist letting him put it in. We found an old soft-core porn movie the other day and watched it together. (I had forgotten that David tucked it away in the back of his old desk, and Charley stumbled onto it.) It was a sensual evening.


The Present: Charley:

I brought back the memory of that Italian movie with its voluptuous star. It wasn't so easy as it would be nowadays. This was before VCR's made everything so simple. I had to lug dad/s huge old 16mm projector up from the basement and thread the film through the sprockets. There were two arms to hold the reels and lots of mechanical drive bands. I put it on the dining room table and set up the screen in the family room and we sat on the big comfortable sofa. I flicked it on and watched as the reels took up the slack and the image appeared. Turning off the lights, I took my seat next to mom, just as the credits came on.

Mom had a glass of wine which I got to taste from time to time. The actress wore dark stockings and a garter belt and the first time she took off her dress, it caused me to have an obvious erection. Mom had leaned forward and her panties showed above the jeans she wore. I traced along the lacy band, teasing her lower back, just above the swell of her bottom.

"Maybe I should put on stockings to add to the mood?" mom giggled.

I looked at her hopefully.

"Do you want me to?" she said quietly.

I nodded eagerly.

She slapped my leg playfully and hopped up to get them. "Get me another glass of wine and I'll be right back."

I quickly stopped the projector, and caught up to her in the hallway. "Mom ... can I watch you get dressed?" I said rather hurriedly.

" ... Yes ... yes, Charley, I guess so ... I mean we have been so open with each other. You have seen me with and without clothes. So, yes, if you would like that ... so would I. Why don't you find some things you like ... you pick!" She went into the bathroom and I opened her drawer full of lacy underthings.

I carefully picked the pretty and most daring. I picked nothing that was obvious or tacky. All Gossard, Maidenform and Warner's panties and bras. The bra would let her nipples show through and I searched through the whole drawer to find panties to match. The black garter belt was easy and so were the new black stockings that looked just like the Italian actress' hosiery. I had them on the bed for her when she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Charley ... when we were at the cabin, you watched me ... I think?"

I blushed at being caught.

"Yeah, Mom ... I'm sorry."

"Actually ... it was ... well, it was exciting. I mean, when I realized that you were outside the window ... it excited me to have you looking at me. So, would you do that tonight?" She hugged me and ducked her head against my chest.

"It excited me too." I managed to confess.

"I won't close the blinds then." she said.

I put on a jacket went out into the cool night air under a cloudless November sky. It was crisp, as a fall day should be, not cold.

I hiked myself up on the lower branch of the sturdy apple tree, now naked looking without it's leaves. It was a familiar perch for me. The tree has grown along with me and in the most recent years I have used it when my mother was dressing and forgot to close the blinds or thought that the tree's leaves provided her a screen from outside eyes. A screen from outside eyes, yes, but not from my eager young voyeuristic eyes.

Mom was looking over the things I laid out on her bed. It was like watching her on a stage. The window was large and afforded me a view of her bed and the entire room.

I watched as she began unbuttoning the red blouse. A pink brassiere was revealed as she unbuttoned the cuffs and her eyes peered at me on my perch with bemused pleasure. The blouse gapped open to show about 8 inches of brassiere. It looked full and heavily burdened, the space between her breasts soft and slightly pushed up and succulent. I took a deep breath and then gasped a little as she pulled the blouse apart, letting the brassiere cupped treasures sway in front of her a moment. I watched spellbound as she cupped her breasts and massaged them a little before her arms reached behind her and the harness slumped and slowly, reluctantly it seemed, parted from the globes that had filled it to capacity. The cups retained their shape as the bra hung from her shoulders. It looked sexy hanging empty but still full and tangled with the blouse now loosely draped open. She dropped the blouse on the bench and then looked out at me and in a leisurely gesture, let the bra slip from one shoulder and then the other. I watched her heavy breasts sway gently as she leaned over to tuck the bra's cups together and put it on the vanity. As she did this the lamp lighted her cleavage. She stood sideways,, rolled her shoulders and then lifted her breasts in her hands, rubbing away the lines of the brassiere. She leaned forward to examine her lipstick in the mirror and her breasts took that beautiful shape that the cables of the Golden Gate Bridge take, lovely and perfectly natural. She tweaked her lovely nipples in the mirror. then turned away and unsnapped the jeans.

The jeans were tightly form fitting, the seam between her legs outlining the crease of her body. She idly rubbed her tummy, just barely reaching the point where the hairy thatch of her mound would begin. Then she unzipped the front and pink nylon panties appeared. She turned away and pushed the taut jeans down over hips that resisted and panties that wanted to be carried along. Then the jeans slipped down, leaving an expanse of bottom in pink panties that made my heart stop. She bent over to strip the jeans off, giving me a sight of panties and her bottom that was a delight to look at. I could see the shadow of her crease between round, perfectly-turned cheeks of her ass. She cast the jeans aside and slipped her hands into the panties, pushing them down over her hips. The panties caught in the crease between her legs. I could see the gusset and the thought of how it had cuddled her pussy made my breath catch in my throat. Then it pulled away from the treasure and she leaned forward. She held the position and I moved closer to see the sexily plump lips of her pussy showing between her legs from behind. They looked perfect, smooth, with a light covering of dark brown hair and a delicious split between plumply pouting lips. Beautiful. I slipped my hand over my cock and rubbed gently.

She went to the drawer and picked out a bustier instead of the bra I had laid out and I watched unblinking as she fastened the snaps up the front, slowly enclosing those lovely breasts and squeezing them onto a shelf that displayed her beauty and made my mouth water.

She turned around to examine the effect in the mirror. Standing in high heels and a bustier, with no panties and no stockings, she was a sight. The lovely thick bush of hair at her mound allowed just a glimpse of skin and the beginning of her slit. She slipped on the panties and then fastened the garter belt and tucked the garter straps down underneath the panties. I thought, "Will she let me take the panties off? Is that why she put the garters under the panties?"

Brand new, long, perfect black stockings followed. She examined them by holding them up to the light, and then sliding one up her arm to gather it for the languorous task of sliding it up a curvaceous leg. I watched longingly as she pulled the first stocking up her leg and fastened the first clip to the dark ringed stocking. This was followed by the other stocking. And then she stood and stretched to fasten the remaining snaps to hold the sexy stockings securely close to the pretty mound of her pussy under the panties.

She leaned forward, letting me see down her bustier between the lovely breasts and beckoned with one finger and a very inviting smile.

She turned and strode toward the door and the lights snapped off.

I returned to the house and met her in the living room. She wore a see-through robe I recognized as one she wore when she and dad used to have one of their "romantic evenings."

"You like?" She pulled the robe apart and showed two nylon clad legs and the garter snaps. She wore high heels and looked statuesquely beautiful and very sexy.

We turned the movie back on and sat close together. She put my hand on her warm thigh and I fondled the firm leg under the silky nylon. She held my hand and we fondled her leg together, fingers meshed. While the lady in the bulging bra and snug panties administered a blow job on the screen, I felt her hand squeeze mine. The sexual tension grew. I could see her lacy bustier and pushed-up breasts and her panties through the gown. Taking my hand away from her leg, I put her hand on my thigh and put my arm around her. Her hand felt warm on my leg. I put my other hand on her thigh just above the stocking top. Nudging the lace of her panties, so close to her pussy, I could feel the warmth; or at least in my mind I could feel it.

Gulping slightly, I slipped my fingers under her bustier and paused a moment. Happily she snuggled closer and I moved my hand lower until my fingertips touched the nipple. We watched in silence as the couple on the bed fucked romantically, and my cock became rock hard down the leg of my pants. As the actress moaned with pleasure and the man began thrusting noisily, mom's hand slipped over my cock and squeezed. I was in danger of losing control and cumming right then. I held my breath and sighed loudly. She looked up at me and smiled. She stroked me lightly. Her hand found the hand on her breast and caressed it contentedly.

"Why don't you take off your jeans?" she said.

I stood up and let her watch as I dropped my jeans and my cock jutted through the front of my shorts and bobbed in front of me.

"Let's lie down and watch the movie."

I was happy to lie on the couch and have mom lie in front of me so that we both faced the screen. There was a low shot of the Italian lady's long dark nylons and up under her skirt to the black panties. I slipped my hand under mom's arm to cup her breast in the lacy bustier cup. The soft roundness was heavy and comfortable in my hand. I could feel the softness of her ass with my cock.

In the movie, the actress was unconscious on the bed, her bottom beautifully bare between the twin straps of garters hanging from the bustier she wore. Her bottom was as beautiful as my mother's.

"Put it between my legs, honey." she whispered.

I pulled the back of her gown out of the way and fondled her bottom through the silky panty back for a moment and then eased my cock between those beautiful thighs. I could tell that her panties were very wet as she reached between her legs and pressed my cock tight against the wet crotch of her panties. I could hardly breath I was so happy. She held me there and my fucking thrust was just instinctual. I could feel my mothers pussy lips against the head of my dick and her fingers under the head caressing and pressing me into her split.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.