My Mother's Lover
Prologue

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I suppose that turning sixteen is something of a milestone for most of us. We get a driver's license, lengthening the tether that binds us to home, relatives make a bit of a fuss over us, and we look at ourselves a little differently too. Not that we are really all that different from the day before when we were fifteen, but, still it feels like we have taken a step up.

In my case, the step was quite astonishing. My mother had capped off several years of careful and thoughtful sex education for me by introducing me to the anatomy of a girl's sex. She had done this, at my request, using her own body as a model. In the end, she broke her own prime rule. No penetration. However, it was only broken for a single solitary exploratory stroke. Some will find that crazy, but I didn't. My faith in her judgment was complete and, it turned out, well founded in the long run.

I'm fifty years old now and I have nothing to regret. Not that I haven't done some things to regret, but Mom was pretty well perfect in the advice and guidance she provided. It is hard for me to believe that she is gone. Here I am, starting the duties of administrator to her estate and the hint of her perfume in the old house has brought her back into focus. Finding her diary tucked away in the bottom of her underwear drawer keeps dragging me like a treasure map through my fondest memories.


Reprise: From the final chapter of "My Mother's Son."

"Ohhhh, my dear Charley..." she gasped. "Just ... just once."

She led the way. Led me to her body. Suddenly I felt the crown of my cock touch the soft folds bathed in moisture. I looked down and there it was, the head of my prick touching the precious hair and parting it to reach into heaven. She nuzzled my face and looked down between us where our bodies touched ... Her breath came short and in panting gasps. Slowly she moved the head in circles, touching now hair, now the soft lips. And the lips parted. I held my breath as the lips of her pussy bulged to welcome the head of my cock.

Every nerve ending in my body seemed electrified. I couldn't speak. The blood pounded in the veins of my forehead. My penis seemed to swell enough to make my skin break under the pressure. The skin of my cock head was bright red against the soft white pussy lips.

I tore my eyes away and looked at my mother. Her soft brown eyes crinkled with her smile. Her lips invited me. Our lips met, then out tongues.

Poised there, my penis just nuzzling the vestibule of her vagina, we kissed a delicate but deep kiss. I sucked her tongue and turned my head back and forth like a cat twisting with pleasure.

"Put my legs on your shoulders, darling." She leaned back in the chair, her breasts swaying. Her nipples jutted like large erasers and my eyes clung to them. She urged me forward with her legs.

"Push..." she said quietly.

My eyes wide in astonished emotion, I felt myself enter her body. It was like the heat of fire for that moment. The head slipped past the taut muscle. The moist warmth was overwhelmingly emotional to me. Tears drizzled down my face and I felt ashamed of crying. I looked down to hide my tears. The broad stalk of my cock looked obscene violating her. Her vaginal lips pursed around the hard-looking cock. She was all soft and lovely, I was all hard and fierce looking. It was beautiful, this woman haven; this boy/man cock.

"Ohhhh ... my ... my son ... my..." she looked at me with her loving eyes, questioning, loving, fondling my face with her look.

I pushed again ... my eyes closed involuntarily with the sheer moist pleasure of our joining. Our hair met and entangled. I could feel my cock push aside the soft drape of her vagina, making room for me, there inside her body, filling her. It was like returning to a day when I was five and climbed among fur coats thrown on a bed during my parents' party on night. Only this was even softer, wonderfully moist, silky and snug.

"Still ... hold still ... let us enjoy ... enjoy ... this moment."

I never wanted it to end.

I opened my eyes and through the tears, through the wet eyelashes, she looked like Diana, goddess of love. I have never felt anything so perfect, so perfect in warmth, perfect in the way she held me like a treasure, squeezing my cock slightly, holding me. Holding me.

She closed her eyes a moment and smiled at me. She squeezed me again. And again. I held my breath and clasped her legs tight.

"You fill me ... Perfectly, Charley ... perfect..." she whispered.

"It was ... wonderful. Thank you so much. I can't ... believe how perfect ... I love you."

"Love you, too," she said.

Slowly, very slowly, I pulled back. I watched her pussy lips caress me, tugged out by the slippery shaft of my cock. Then, my cock-head was all that remained in the perfect warm chamber. The lips of her pussy looked as if they were kissing me in the most wonderful kiss which ever could be. My cock glistened with her soft creamy juices. We stared down between her smooth tummy and the hairy centerline of my body as my cock head popped from the taut muscle of her vagina. It looked happy and so very wet. Somehow, it looked so fresh. I felt as if I were looking at a spring day after a light rain."


I remember the drive home from the farm very vividly. Night had fallen and, not confident of my driving at night over winding roads, my mother chose to drive. My head nodded with weariness and the lights of the small town danced through my sleep-fogged brain as I replayed the astonishing events of our long weekend together. As my head lolled back or then bumped against the window, she pulled me down in the seat so that my head rested on her thigh. Sixteen I may have been, but at that moment, I was more like six, asleep in a car being driven home by a loving mother.

The weekend absorbed my mind completely for the next week or so. I could not keep the memories and the sensual erotic touches and feelings from springing to the front of my mind. Studying my homework, walking to school, working in the darkroom, nothing quelled the delicious feel of her vagina swallowing my cock in that warm moist velvet glove. I don't mean I thought about it, I mean I really felt it. Most every minute of the day, there it was, soft, beautiful and most of all, warm, surrounding my raging erection. It filled me with an overwhelming pleasure, night and day. Every night I masturbated to the thought of what it would have been like to be actually thrusting into it. To feel it slide up over my glans, to feel it cuddle, surround, squeeze ... my sensitive dick. The squeezing, that is what is so unimaginable. I had felt her firmly squeeze with unknown muscles. Squeezing her warmth around me. Fondling me with her vagina. Caressing me until the hair on the back of my neck stood on end with pleasure and undying gratitude.

As adult as I felt, as full of knowledge as I felt, there were still plenty of adolescent fears and bogeymen to trouble my teenage years ahead where it came to girls and sex. I was sure I was going to like it, but fears of pregnancy, unpleasant diseases and more than anything else, the fear of rejection, all these I had still to meet and conquer. I'm not complaining, just letting the reader know that I had not swung wide the gate to paradise for easy and ready sex. But my, oh my, surely no one had more enjoyment of the experimentation on the road ahead than I.

And what very special partners would serve as my guides to this mysterious world. How can I ever thank them? My mother and my aunt Mame were important guides, but there were others who would come along, too. Today I wish I could kneel at each one's feet and kiss her hand. That's the story that this sequel will try to tell.

I picked up the diary once again. I turned a page, then another and another. My heart sank a little bit with disappointment. Had she stopped the diary at this crucial point? There was nothing but blank pages. I went back to her dresser and rummaged through a drawer full of panties ... nothing. Mystified, I dumped the large drawer of silks and lace garments on the bed and looked behind the drawer. I felt to the bottom of the next drawer, a treasury trove of lace and satin brassieres and stockings, to no avail.

At last, I turned to her vanity and sat on the muted pink and green satin bench to look in the drawers. Of course, here where she would sit just before getting ready for bed, I found the next volume, well thumbed and ready for the next entry. There was a lapse in entries of six days. A smile crossed my lips as I realized that while I was pondering the meaning of all of this, my mother was similarly preoccupied, She had obviously needed a few days to think things over before she trusted herself to write to her diary. I wonder what kind of things went through her mind.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.