My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 12: Apres Chicago - A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Apres Chicago - A New Beginning - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dear Diary,

He did not quite get me there tonight, and so I am awake at 3AM. However, I am not a bit sad about that, he made me tingle all over and delighted me in ways I never expected to see again. He was just darling. Besides, I'm still just a little bit tender down there from our wonderful overindulgence in sex in Chicago. So I might have regretted him going on much longer. Delightful.

We may be acting a bit like teenagers just at the moment, but I am sure things will settle down to more normal frequency shortly.

It was an accident this evening. Or am I kidding myself? Maybe I planned it all along. I suppose I could have managed to change clothes without lingering in my underwear ... Shame! And so, by accident, we had a lovely time as Charlie removed my pretty things. He is so exciting when he gets that panting, bright-eyed look undressing me. Even when he tears something, I love it.

Ellen

Tuesday, threeAM, November 6, 1973


Present:

Charley --

I felt the stabbing sorrow of knowing that all those years ago; I had left her unsatisfied, lying in her bed alone, unfulfilled. The thought of it pained me even after all those years. I remember how I wore myself out, and even though I tried my best to hold on to please her, I would fall into a deep sleep after the joy of cumming in her pussy. I thought of her lush thatch of hair, that paradise forest, awash with the pleasure juices from our loving. I could almost feel it in my mind, lying there with eyes closed, memory banks turned up to a fever pitch to find that day amongst all the others.

I had walked home after practice.

The chill fall air had me tingling.

My day was frequently overcome with memories of Chicago, of her pure silk panties. The sight of them taut over her bottom and the sensual touch leapt into my mind all day long. They were pink, pale pink, and so very silky.

After Math class, I had to duck into the toilet, pull back my foreskin, and dry off the precum that had resulted from those thoughts.

Then there she was with her back to me, her white full slip snug across her hips. She was cooking and didn't hear me. I stood and let my eyes roam over the white slip. Yellow brassiere straps doubling the slip's delicate ribbon straps; Barely visible yellow panties, the leg elastic forming arches from under her buttocks up over her hips and the line of the gusset another arch spanning the soft shadow of her crease. Her waist slim and tidy under the slip. The slip obviously pulled tight by the generous globes I could imagine slung comfortably in the cups of her bra.

I made a noise so as not to startle her. That made her mad, I knew.

"Hi, Mom!"

"Ah, there you are! Just in time. I didn't get to finish changing clothes!"

She continued stirring and I leaned against her and let my hands drift around her waist onto her stomach.

"Mmmmmm." she purred. "Someone ... feels excited..."

I rubbed my cock into her crack and pulled her closer.

"Feel lower."

I moved my hand down over her mound and caressed the firm loveliness of her womanly form. "Mmmmmm." I said, quietly into her hair.

"Under the slip."

I pulled the slip up in front and with great pleasure roamed over the silken feeling they gave to her mound and tummy and her flanks, nicely leading to bulging thighs.

"A little lower."

I fondled between her legs and felt her shift her stance to let me in. I rolled my fingers in what felt like a large pool of cream under her panties. "Mmmmmm" I said again, my fingers slowly probing, gently caressing, reverently differentiating lips from cream, cream from folds. "Mmmmmm, oh my god ... Mmmmmm!" I murmured.

"I've been thinking of you all day."

She laid her head back on my shoulder, nuzzling like a cat.

"Am I a shameless vixen? Getting all wet like that? Thinking of you? Have I ever been so wet?"

"I've never touched you there when you weren't wet, Mom."

She giggled and that allowed me to giggle, even though I had been quite serious.

"I'll have to remember to let you touch down there before I have an erotic thought of you, I guess. That's a terrible thing to say, young man!" We stood giggling against each other. Her body under the soft silk underwear glided smoothly across my body, rubbing my stiff cock from side to side.

"Oh, honey, if you don't stop that ... I will just turn this dinner off ... and let you keep on..."

I reached for the control knobs and turned them off.

"Someone could come by the window."

I snapped off the light and we stood in the gloom of evening fondling with our bodies.

She reached behind and attacked my belt buckle, dropping my pants around my ankles. I heeled off my shoes and kicked my pants aside, returning quickly to the pleasure of her bottom.

"Yesssssss..." she moaned quietly and leaned back against me as I found her breasts with eager hands.

"Keep that up." I rolled her breasts in my hands, her warmth seeping through the brassiere and slip. Her nipples hardened as I found them through the horizontal seam across the brassiere. It gave girls that Maidenform look, at once obscuring, yet revealing such a sensual form. I remember spending a lot of time with my nose in the Sears Catalog staring at those beautiful girls with their tits squeezed into that tightly conical shapes that made me want to hold one with both hands; one cupping the under curve and the other cupping the top half of her beautiful breast.

"Ohhhhhh..." I said quietly, my breath catching in my throat.

I kissed her neck as she rolled her cheek against mine.

"Squeeze..." she pleaded.

"Pinch a little."

I slipped her breasts from my palms until I could pinch her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

" ... ohhhh! Ahhhh!" she gasped ... I dropped one hand down to fondle her mound again through the slip and panty. She pressed her bottom into me and moved against my cock. It took my breath away, just for a moment.

" ... Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes ... yes ... yes..." I answered.

"Good." We continued fondling and petting lightly.

"What are we going to do with this now that we have it so stiff? And what to do about me being so wet?" Her tongue slipped into my ear as she finished whispering.

"Can we just do this a little longer?" I offered.

"Ohhhhh, yes ... by all means, yes," she said breathily against my ear.

I continued fondling her breasts through the Maidenform shape, enjoying every exploration of mysterious seams and swatches of lace under my fingers. My cock worked its way out of my boxers to play in the soft layers of slip and panty that protected her bottom from my attack.

"Oh, Charlie ... you thrill me so!" she stretched her body. "Slip your hands inside the cups."

I squeezed my hands inside the brassiere with her big breasts. It was nice and tight with my hands and her breasts both inside.

"Like this?"

" ... ohhhh, yes ... ohhh!" she moaned in hushed tones, thrilling me with her little words of praise. I gripped the soft orbs and teased her nipples, feeling the little bit of space in the very tips of the cones as I fondled and teased her nipples into even greater excitement. Her flesh against my palms and the satin of the brassiere set off alarm bells through my body. Everything seemed to feel wonderful.

"Play with them, Charlie. Play with them, my precious. Oh, god, that feels soooo good. Play with them. Play with mommy's titties!"

We lingered awhile like that, my hands inside the warm pouches of her brassiere, trapped happily between her breasts and the hammocks that supported her so beautifully. I squeezed and pinched and rubbed and caressed her and she purred against my cheek and squirmed her ass against me. Now and then, she played with my cock, careful not to overdo it and push me over the edge too soon. I savored each touch of her feminine hand around the rutting hardness of my dick.

"Put your hand in my panties?" She said it as a request. I pulled up the front of her slip and slowly explored the bare skin of her tummy with my palm flat against her loveliness. My fingers combed through the luxurious thatch of hair and I left them there for a time, just toying with her pleasure patch. I felt her smile against my cheek.

"More." she said quietly, and I slipped down over her mound, my middle finger leading the way to find the top of her crease and then more...

"I think you like getting into my pants!"

"Mmmmm, yessss!" I gasped.

"Guess what? I like finding you in my panties ... too!" She took a deep breath as my finger found her clitoris and began rolling in its bowl of cream. "Can I ask a question?"

"Yes." I said, kissing her behind the ear, blowing her hair aside.

"I probably shouldn't..."

"Oh, it's OK."

"Well, the other night ... in Chicago ... you woke me up ... in the nicest way ... remember? It was so very nice to come awake slowly as from a dream and find ... and find ... your nice big cock ... already filling me ... so nicely filling me. I just wondered; you know ... what made you think of that? No one has ever done that to me. I was so surprised. Thought it was a dream... " I felt her shiver with the pleasure of re-telling.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all. I loved it. I was so thrilled! It felt warm. It made me feel so loved, awakening slowly, so slowly, feeling it inside, yet not quite real, then realizing it was really your cock, sliding into me, opening me, pushing my pussy open, sliding in! Lovely. What a nice thought. And how did you do that without waking me?"

"Are you thinking about it now?"

"Oh, yes ... have been all day, really."

"I was thinking about when I was little and sometimes you would let me crawl into bed with you and you would go to sleep. It was delicious snuggled against your body. And exploring ... a little ... as you slept ... Is it OK to admit it ... now ... after all these years."

"Really? That's what made you think of it?"

I nodded my head against hers.

She thought it over a long time as I continued caressing her breasts.

"Oh, dear ... that is such a sweet thought! I think I adore you!" She turned in my arms and my cock found a new nest in the valley between her right thigh and her firm pubic mound. "Oh, my! That feels nice, too."

She eagerly pressed her lips against mine and I shivered as her tongue slipped into my mouth. Slowly, I sucked on it, tasted it, felt the roughness of its texture as she explored my mouth, her head turning from side to side eagerly kissing, firmly and eagerly kissing. The softness of her slip nestled over my hard cock, fulfilling my fondest dreams of erotic pleasure. I passed my hands down over the flair of her hips, felt her bottom through the full panties, and then slipped my hands inside her panties to play with the flowing crease between her buns. She rocked her mound against my cock.

I found myself chewing on the lipstick of her sweet lips as we kept our bodies pressed tight and wriggling against each other as if we had never felt each other before.

"I found a book at the library." I said between our nibbling, tongue twisting kisses.

"Oh?" she murmured.

"To show you how it made me feel ... in Chicago, I mean."

We slowed our kisses slightly and she looked into my eyes, expectantly.

"Japanese erotic art."

She giggled. "Really?"

I kissed her neck passionately and eagerly. "Do you want to see?" More munching against her neck as she shuddered against me and gripped my cock.

"Yes!" she said breathlessly. "We should eat first ... don't you think?"

"O.K."

"Let's bring in the loveseat. We can sit together." It was one of Mom's favorite pieces of furniture and we quickly moved it along one side of the table.

We sat down for a bowl of soup, holding hands and talking about Chicago and things that had happened in our days.

I interrupted her: "Mom ... would you take off your bra?"

She smiled and nodded, looking around first to see if the drapes were drawn. I watched as she slipped the tiny feminine straps of her slip down off her shoulders and craned her arms to reach behind her. She grinned impishly at me watching her so closely. "You've always been my little watcher... ," she giggled.

"Like this?" she said, her voice catching in her throat. Her eyes melted me as held the brassiere by the straps and then slowly folded the cups into each other and laid it aside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.