Michele and the Predator - Cover

Michele and the Predator

Copyright© 2008 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Michele is a secret transvestite who like to dress up at home and have solo fun. What she doesn't know is that the vicious rapist known as the Predator is secretly watching her. What the Predator doesn't know is that Michele is a transvestite; he thinks she is a mature sexy lady. He breaks into Michele's house and the fun begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   CrossDressing   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Violence   Transformation  

Michele ended up sandwiched between the Predator and the stranger who occupied the corner of the booth. She heard her subjugator murmur something about 'red' which she didn't understand. She certainly understood the implication of the next sentence that he spoke, "Look what I bought us to play with!"

Then she was forced to turn her face towards the Predator who kissed her and then he turned her towards the other man who also kissed her. The stranger had recently shaved and smelled of the shower he must have recently taken, and although she could taste scotch and cigarettes on his breath, she could also discern an aftertaste of mouthwash. He kissed her gently, running his tongue along the inside of her mouth. He was only the second man that had ever kissed her and he was far more gentle and considerate than the Predator. Then Michele paled; she heard the unmistakeable sound of a zipper being opened. She looked down and saw that both men had their flies open and had taken out their semi erect penises.

Michele paled at the sight of the male organs exposed one either side of her as she sat on the cheap bench seat. She knew better than to resist when the Predator placed her polished fingernailed hand in his lap and again when the man she now knew as Red did the same; the Predator threatened her but it was not necessary, she knew what was expected of her and she had no escape. Michele loosely encircled both of the flaccid cocks in her fingers and began to slowly stroke them. She felt them both stiffen and elongate immediately; the texture of the organs was slightly silky along the shafts and spongy at the glans. She had of course masturbated herself on innumerable occasions but holding someone else's manhood in her hands was strange; and she had to admit, a little empowering. Both men started to groan softly and then the Predator squeezed her wrist and bought his face close to hers and whispered, "Harder." Then he started to kiss her driving his tongue in and around her mouth as their lips remained mashed together.

Michele again decided that resistance was useless and that her best option was to satisfy the two men as quickly as possible in the forlorn hope that they might let her go after this. She grasped both of their penises tightly and took up a slow, hard rhythmic stroke. Michele moved her body against the Predator's as he continued to kiss her, she used a masturbation technique that she used on herself when she wanted to come quickly, squeezing the shaft harder on each upstroke and lightly feathering her fingers down the quivering shafts on the downstroke. She could feel pre-seminal fluid leaking from the eye of the glans of penises and she smeared it along the shafts, lubricating them as she stroked and fondled them.

Michele concentrated on stimulating the erect members whilst at the same time returning the Predators hard kisses as he panted into her mouth; she could hear Red groaning and hoped that the rest of the patrons in the seedy bar were not paying any attention to what was going on in the back booth. Then she felt the Predator pull his face away from hers and he whispered in her ear "Look!" She glanced down to look below the table; she saw that both men had pressed their legs against her nyloned thighs, the flies on their jeans were opened and the two hard cocks were standing rigid with her red painted fingernails sliding slowly up and down them as she firmly stroked the straining meat.

"No! out there stupid!" her captor hissed; and she looked up to see that just about every head in the bar was turned towards her watching her simultaneously wanking off the two men.

Michele was stunned by the look of wanton lust in the eyes of the other patrons as they watched the blond-haired, heavily made-up, mini-skirted matron masturbate her two male companions. She again felt that sense of power as she stroked the two throbbing cocks harder in anticipation of their ejaculation. She stared across the room at a table of three rough looking biker types and licked her lips to tease them; for the first time since this nightmare began she felt powerful and in control. Michele could hear the Predator and Red gasp as their orgasms shook them and she caressed their rigid poles and squeezed and stroked them, milking them of their offerings. She felt the first hot jets of semen shoot forth and splash on her thighs, soaking through the nylon of her stockings and warming her skin beneath the layers of hosiery; sticky gobbets of sperm ran down over her clenched fingers coating her painted red fingernails with hot viscous fluid. As Michele heard both men groan with the intensity of their combined orgasms she wriggled her body and flicked her hair, staring back into the lust filled eyes of her audience. She was taken with the power she held in this bar; the two men beside her were coming over her legs because she had control of their male organs and the rest of the customers in this dark seedy bar were mesmerised by her attractive female form and were obviously lusting after her.

Michele waited until her two companions had finished their climax and then she amazed everyone in the bar, herself included, by lifting her hands to her mouth and placing her sperm spattered fingers, one at a time, between her lipsticked lips and sucking them clean of the sticky male issue. She sampled the musty tang of semen, which earlier tonight she had been forced to taste for the first time, and continued to stare back at the enthralled clientele. Michele was rock hard, her cock straining against the gusset of her pantyhose and panties.

The Predator was amazed at the transvestite whore's actions; she had been meek and mild all night, afraid of him, and had only capitulated to his sexual peccadillos when forced to do so. What was this bitch up to? Was she starting to like this? Well, he thought, let's see how far she is willing to go? He turned her face towards his again and whispered into her ear, "Go and fix your makeup honey," and zipped up his pants and slid out of the booth so that the transvestite could extricate herself from the bench seat. As she slid past him he saw her leather miniskirt ride up her thighs exposing her red nylon panties, the bulge of her erection trapped behind the lace panel. He could also see the glittering diamantes on her fully-fashioned stocking tops and the silvery spatter of his and Red's semen on her sheer black stockinged thighs. She stood up and took her clutch purse and tottered off on her high-heels towards the toilets just behind the booth.

The Predator watched her falter in her red high-heels and his eyes followed the back seams on her gossamer black stockings from where they began at the fashioned Cuban heels to where they disappeared under her black leather miniskirt, her well rounded arse was emphasised by the tight skirt. Her white nylon blouse glowed ethereally in the dim neon lighting; the colours from the cheap beer signs creating highlights in her blonde bob and reflecting off her jewellery; she was the most desirable thing he had ever seen, and he was beginning to like the way the evening was developing. It must be obvious to the barflies staring at his captive that she was a transvestite; the bitch looked sexy and slutty the way she was dressed and with the lashings of makeup she wore; but her mannerisms and her walk were a dead give away that she was a man. Whatever the case, there was no disguising the lust in their eyes and the overpowering sexual tension in the bar.

Michele rose from the seat aware that the Predator was ogling her legs and that all eyes in the bar were on her; she felt so potent to have all these men obviously wanting her, she knew that she should be disgusted with herself for such thoughts after what had happened to her tonight, but wasn't this what she had always really wanted? Wasn't it her dream to be sought after as a highly attractive woman? Ok, so maybe she hadn't wished to be forced to subjugate herself to this monster, the Predator, whom she had read about in the papers, but still, didn't she now have some control over the situation? There was no way he could hurt her here in this bar with the patrons looking on. Besides, she was now genuinely horny; sure the power thing was there, but she still had a sex drive and now it was working overtime.

Michele decided it was time for her to take the lead for a while; to see how far she could manipulate these men who lusted after her. She could feel all of their eyes on her back, gobbling up her legs and arse; she turned her head over her left shoulder, flicked her blonde fringe and winked wantonly at the three bikers sitting at the table. Her exotically made up eyes, mascared lashes, her rouged cheeks and plum-red lipsticked mouth were erotic and inviting. She wiggled her arse (which was not that hard because she could hardly walk in her heels anyway) and turned towards the toilet. She didn't even hesitate, she walked straight past the dim lighted "His" sign and went straight to the door marked "Hers". Michele closed the door behind her, leaned against the wall and started to shake. What the fuck was she playing at????

The Predator couldn't believe his eyes; what the fuck was she playing at???? Well if she thought she was ready to play with the boys, he could arrange that alright. He just hoped she realised that these boys wouldn't play nice; she had better be careful or she might get more attention than she wanted.

The Predator thought about it for a minute and tried to figure out just what the bitch was up to; maybe she thought she had some sort of control of the situation now. 'Well let's just see what happens then shall we?' he thought as he saw the three biker types looking expectantly over his way. He nodded his head at them and then nodded towards the door to the ladies toilet. The three bikers rose as one, tossed off their drinks, and ambled towards the back of the bar in the direction of the ladies. As they passed by one of the bikers gave the Predator a steely glance and grumbled, "You cool with this; you know, with your lady and all?" The Predator smiled back, "Sure man; besides, she's no lady," he laughed as the bikers sauntered past and filed into the ladies toilet one by one. The Predator sat down beside Red who had watched the performance both amused and intrigued. "Let's get some drinks, have a smoke and then see if our little trannie needs some help," he laughed. "I told you we would have some fun tonight Red," he laughed and went to the bar for drinks.

Michele looked around and was not surprised to find that the ladies room was as shabby as the rest of the bar. The tiled room had a wall mounted mirror running the full length of one wall; a vanity shelf with hand basins set into it was fixed below the mirror. Michele imagined hookers and trashy bargirls leaning over the vanity, adjusting their hair and applying makeup on the bar's busy nights; chattering and complaining amongst themselves about prospective punters and their lazy barfly boyfriends. Four toilet cubicles took up the adjacent wall and three shabby armchairs were arranged around a low table covered in cigarette burns and drink stains; a stained pink ottoman lounge sat ignominiously in the centre of the room, as if this one piece of trashy chic furniture could lift the tone of the squalid restroom. It stank of piss, cigarettes, alcohol, cheap perfume and disinfectant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.