Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 33

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 380 Thursday

That morning, Dale had to leave early for the office without his normal before breakfast release. Alone in the house, Denise and Victoria had finished breakfast and were drinking coffee. Denise said, "I wish Dale had not gone to work so early. I'm a little horny this morning."

"How can you say that?" Victoria asked.

"I am feeling horny. That's how I can say it," Denise answered.

"I don't understand. You really enjoy sex with Dale," Victoria said.

"I think it would be more accurate to say that I enjoy sex," Denise said.

Victoria was quiet for a moment and then asked, "What is so enjoyable about it?"

Denise smiled as she considered the answer. She said, "One day I discovered something amazing. Do you know what it was?"

"No, that's why I'm asking," Victoria said.

Denise asked, "When Dale presents his cock to you, is he jamming it into your mouth or are you taking it into your mouth?"

"I guess I'm taking it into my mouth," Victoria answered uncertainly. She always felt that he was invading her.

"That's right. You are taking it into your mouth," Denise said. She smiled and asked, "Once his cock is in your mouth, does he grab your head and force his cock down your throat?"

"No."

Denise asked, "Who does that put into control of the situation?"

"Him?" Victoria answered feeling that he was the one making the demands on her and that put him in control.

Denise shook her head and said, "You. It puts you in control of what happens. You have the power to decide when it starts. You have the power to decide if the blowjob will be good or bad."

"Really?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, really," Denise answered. Shaking her head, she added, "Every time you've had sex with him, he's told you to perform some act and you do it. That's the key thing, you do it."

"It is coerced," Victoria said, "I'm not doing it of my own free will. That's a kind of rape."

"Is that right? He tells you that if you want to redefine yourself, you'll do it because you said that you would do it as payment for his help. That's coercion of the worst kind, I guess."

Victoria stared at Denise thinking that she didn't understand. His treatment of her was humiliating. She shook her head and said, "You've forgotten what it was like."

"No I haven't. I remember feeling sick to my stomach after every sex act with him. I used to think that he was the villain in all of this and that he was taking advantage of my desperation to be thin. I used to think that he was getting all of the rewards and I was getting fucked, both figuratively and literally," Denise said.

"You were right to feel that way," Victoria said.

"No. He delivered everything I was asking for. I was losing weight. He delivered more than what I requested. I physically felt better than ever and it was relatively painless. He taught me how to play golf. He taught me how to enjoy food and how to eat a meal without feeling guilty," Denise said.

"Well, that might be true," Victoria said.

"It is true," Denise said. She looked at the younger woman for a few seconds. Shaking her head, she said, "In return, I was delivering sex that was less pleasant than masturbating. I insulted him by calling him a pervert every chance I got. I was sullen and nasty. I was just like you."

"That's not fair. I clean the house and cook meals. Not only am I his sex slave, I'm also his house servant," Victoria said.

"No. He's teaching you culinary arts. You've learned to cook some pretty good meals and he's been in the kitchen nearly as much as you. He works around the house just as hard as you do," Denise said pointing out some facts that were easy to overlook.

"It sure feels like I'm his sex slave and house servant," Victoria said.

Denise nodded and said, "That's because you're self-involved. You only see your part in the grand picture. You don't notice or care what others are doing around you."

"That's not true," Victoria said getting upset.

Denise laughed at Victoria's reaction and said, "It is very true. I know it is true because I was just like you."

"I hate the sex," Victoria said.

"So does Dale," Denise countered.

"Why?"

Denise said, "You've never tried to make it good. All this time, you've been doing it just to get it done. You've never taken control of the act. You've never tried to see what you could do to make Dale come so hard that he couldn't see straight."

"Why would I want to do that?" Victoria said.

Denise answered, "To see if you can."

"Oh."

Denise shook her head and said, "You aren't giving a blowjob; you are performing a blowjob. Dale isn't receiving a blowjob; Dale is having a blowjob performed on him. Neither of you is getting a good deal out of it. When you give one and he gets one from you, you're going to be amazed at how good it is."

"He's coming so it can't be all that bad," Victoria said.

"It is mediocre at best," Denise said.

"Oh," Victoria said thinking about it. She took a sip of her coffee and was silent while she thought about what Denise had said. From Denise's description, she was the villain in this situation. Considering that she felt like the victim, it was hard to see it any other way.

Denise sipped her coffee and watched Victoria. Different expressions flitted across the woman's face as she thought about things. Most of the expressions were pretty negative. Denise knew that she was thinking about how degrading everything was to her.

After a long five minutes, Victoria asked, "How do I give a blowjob?"

Denise answered, "Before you start to give one, you have to become friends with his cock. Look at it and appreciate it."

"Look at it and appreciate it," Victoria said skeptically. It was kind of hard to do when it was invading her mouth. She stopped the thought and said, "I'm in control."

It sounded more like a question than a statement to Denise. She said, "You are in control."

"I'm going to have to think about that," Victoria said. It felt contrary to her experiences to think that she was actually the one in control of anything. She was absolutely convinced that Dale manipulated her and used her for his own purposes. She was a helpless victim in the whole mess.

That evening, Denise arrived home from work a little later than usual. One of the technical writers was having a problem and Denise had to spend a little extra time with him to get it fixed. Her good mood of the morning had pretty much disappeared. She stepped into the house and stripped. She heard Dale say, "I'd like a blowjob."

Wondering if he was talking to her, Denise went in the living room and found Dale standing there with his cock hanging out of his pants. Victoria was on her knees in front of him with a towel over her head. Thinking it was going to be horrible to watch, Denise started to turn away. She noticed that Victoria hadn't started sucking the cock and turned back to watch.

Victoria said, "No."

Dale nodded his head and said, "Okay."

Denise said, "I'll do it."

"No, that's okay. I'll take care of it myself. Would you mind getting me some lotion?" Dale replied.

Denise realized that Victoria was exploring how much control she had over the situation. She hadn't refused to do anything since the shunning. She nodded her head and went off in search of some lotion. When she returned, Dale had stripped and taken a comfortable seat on the couch. Victoria was seated across the room from him watching him with a worried expression on her face.

Dale accepted the lotion from Denise and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Denise said taking a seat near him to watch.

Dale poured some lotion in his hand. Looking at Victoria, he said, "I do enjoy masturbating sometimes, particularly when I can take my time doing it."

"This is going to be good," Denise said watching as he slowly started working over his cock. She was watching to see if he did anything that was particularly pleasurable that she didn't do when giving him a handjob.

Rubbing his cock in long slow strokes, Dale said, "It isn't just about the orgasm. It is also about reaching it. The long slow buildup of tension is just as enjoyable as the final eruption. Coming completes the act."

"Oh," Victoria said watching him. She couldn't believe what a production he was making of masturbating.

Dale continued to stroke his cock. He leaned his head back and said, "The only problem with masturbation is that it is hard to keep from coming too quickly."

Denise looked over at Victoria and said, "That's true. You find that as you get closer to coming, the less you are willing to stop. There's hardly any buildup at all."

Victoria nodded her head, but she had no clue what they meant. The few times she had reached orgasm had all been by her hand. She didn't have any criteria by which to judge the relative merits of delayed gratification. She said, "Okay."

Denise sat back in her chair and started rubbing herself. When Victoria looked at her, Denise said, "It looks like fun and I could use a simple orgasm after the day I had."

Head turning to look at one and then the other, Victoria couldn't believe that Dale and Denise were just sitting there masturbating. Although Dale had told her to masturbate several times, she hadn't ever come. Masturbation was supposed to be a private shameful act that a person engaged in when there was no other choice.

The most surprising thing was that Dale and Denise were watching each other masturbate. Although it was an individual activity, the way they were acting was as if it was a shared activity. The excitement being felt by one was conveyed to the other. Victoria could see the blush spreading across Denise's chest that advertised her excitement. She could see Dale's balls tighten against his body and his buttocks clench.

As they approached their respective orgasms, their faces scrunched up as if in pain. Denise was the first of the pair to come. She stiffened and let loose with a little squeaky scream. Her whole body seemed to shiver and shake as the orgasm tore through her. Victoria stared at her in wonder.

When Dale started making noises, she turned to watch him. His come shot out and spilled across his stomach and hand. He continued to stroke his cock a little bit as a couple more squirts were ejected. He relaxed. In a soft voice, he said, "That was pleasant."

"Yes, it was," Denise said.

While the two recovered, Victoria went and got some hot damp wash cloths. There were already towels in the living room. She returned and handed a wash cloth to each one of them. Dale said, "Thank you, Victoria. That was thoughtful of you."

"Yes, thank you, Victoria," Denise said. She had a lot less mess to clean up than Dale.

Dale looked over at Victoria and said, "A good lover knows that it isn't the ending that is important when making love. It is the whole experience from beginning to end."

Nodding her head, Denise said, "It is important to set the mood and enjoy the foreplay before you start that final dash to completion."

"Women are luckier than men. They can have ten orgasms for every one of ours," Dale said with a smile.

"That's true," Denise said with a confirming nod of her head.

Victoria said, "The male orgasm must be better than a woman's."

"Why do you say that?" Dale asked surprised by the comment.

"Well, men are always thinking about it," Victoria said.

Dale laughed and said, "Men are just more honest about wanting to experience it. We have less to lose as a result of sex."

"Less to lose?" Victoria asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.