Fat Farm
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 169 Wednesday

Denise took one look at Karen and burst out laughing. Even Dale was chuckling at the sight of the woman. Karen begged, "Get me out of this ridiculous outfit."

The woman looked ridiculous. It was like she was wearing a bright orange pumpkin as a pair of shorts. Her hands were cuffed to the sides of it. Her bra consisted of huge cones that kept her breasts from touching anything. The tips of the cones were cut off so that someone could reach in and fondle her nipples. She was dancing around unable to keep still.

Candy smiled and said, "She's a little excited at the moment."

"You don't say," Dale said.

Candy reached over a traced a little circle around Karen's nipple. The woman groaned and sank to her knees. Karen shouted, "God, I need to come."

"It sounds like she's a little horny," Dale said.

"Claire let her come every other day. You'd be amazed at what she would do for just a little bit of release," Candy said with a smile. She reached down and caressed Karen's cheek. She said, "You really turned into quite the pussy licker, didn't you?"

"I'll do anything you ask," Karen said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"All it takes to keep her in this state is to touch a nipple about once every five minutes," Candy said.

Karen turned to Dale and said, "Please. I'll do anything you ask."

"We'll talk about that, but first I'd really enjoy a blowjob," Dale said rubbing his chin.

Karen walked over on her knees and said, "I'll suck you off. Just let me come."

Dale leaned down and stroked a nipple. Looking up at Candy, he asked, "I'm supposed to do that every five minutes."

"Yes, but don't do it for too long. She's really on the verge of coming," Candy said.

Dale opened his robe and said, "Suck my cock."

Karen went after his cock like a calf after its mother's milk. She swallowed his cock straight down her throat. Candy said, "Claire taught her how to deep throat a rather substantial dildo."

"I can see that," Dale said. He groaned when Karen started humming. He said, "She did a marvelous job of training her."

"Claire suggests that you keep her in that state for another day or two," Candy said.

"I hope she learned to swallow come," Dale said.

"I'm afraid not. Claire didn't let any men around her," Candy said. She reached down and stroked Karen's thighs. The woman let out a strangled cry around Dale's cock. Candy said, "Her whole body is sensitive."

Dale was too busy coming to answer. His eyes rolled back in his head. He shook and said, "That was great."

He pulled his cock out of Karen and said, "I suppose we ought to talk now."

"Anything," Karen said looking at him in desperation.

Dale helped her off the floor and led her to the living room. Curious, Denise followed them to hear what Dale was going to tell Karen. As they make their way, Candy said, "Her safe word is pumpkin eater. If she says that, you're to release her immediately."

"If she says that, the chance of meeting Albert disappears," Denise said.

"Right," Dale said. Karen whimpered.

He put her on the couch. The pumpkin kept her bottom from touching the seat. He looked it over and said, "That's really ingenious. Remind me never to piss off Claire."

Taking a seat next to Karen, Dale reached over and softly stroked her thigh. Karen cried out and started struggling to increase contact. She begged, "More." "Let's talk a little about sex," Dale said.

"I'll suck or fuck anyone or anything you want. Just let me come," Karen cried out desperate for release.

Dale continued to rub her thigh. The effect of his touch was small, but it quickly escalated. Karen started panting and thrusting her hips around. A blush started to develop on her chest. Dale said, "It looks like she's about to come."

"Yes," Denise said. She'd never seen anything like this.

Dale stopped touching Karen and said, "We can't have that."

Karen screamed in frustration. She started crying. Denise looked over at her and was tempted to comfort the woman, but Dale shook his head.

"Tell me all about your time at Claire's," Dale said.

For the next hour, Karen told an incredible tale about being kept on the edge of orgasm for days at a time. Claire and Candy had taken turns keeping the level of excitement up. They'd get her to the point where she was just about to come and then stop. Karen would calm down and almost relax before they would start the process all over again. Throughout the entire time she was there, there were erotic movies playing on every wall of the room. She couldn't look anywhere without seeing people having sex. She went without sleep at least three of her nights there. The movies played through the night.

During the telling of the story, Dale would tease her body just to the edge of orgasm whenever she relaxed too much. The poor woman was quivering most of the time. At the end of the story, Dale said, "Let's get her on the floor. I want her on her back."

Denise and Candy helped position Karen on the floor. Once she was in place, Dale said, "Denise, get above her."

Denise looked at Dale confused for a second and then realized what he wanted. She got into position so that her cunt was just Karen's eyes.

Karen lifted her head and gave her cunt a lick. The cunt was wet with juices. In a weak voice, she said, "Let me come."

Dale entered Denise in one smooth stroke. Underneath, Karen tried to lick any body part that came within range of her tongue. She could feel Denise's hair tickling her thighs. Her legs quivered as her whole body wished for something more physical than just the tickle of hair. She struggled to lick and let Denise and Dale know that she would be their willing slave.

It didn't take Dale long before he came in Denise. His cock fell on Karen's face when he pulled out of Denise. Karen licked it clean hungrily. Dale's come started to leak from Denise's cunt. Karen licked it up without being asked. She knew that this was a test and one that she had to pass if she was going to keep her sanity.

"That's a good girl," Dale said reaching down to stroke her hair.

Karen whimpered, but didn't answer. She was afraid of saying anything. She continued to lick and clean Denise until the overweight woman screamed out an orgasm. Karen relaxed; the back of her head hitting the floor as her strength left her.

Dale said, "You can get off her now, Denise."

Denise got off of Karen and looked down at her boss. It was the most amazing transformation in a person that she had ever witness. It was hard to believe that it had taken just ten days. She didn't know what to think of the whimpering woman lying on the floor. Dale reached down and ran a finger around a stiff nipple. As the woman reacted to his touch, he said, "In about an hour, I'm going to fuck you senseless."

"Thank you," Karen said. She would have preferred to have it happen that minute, but even the promise that her torture was about to come to an end was enough.

"For the next ten days, you're going to suck my cock before breakfast, fuck me when I come home from work, and give me your ass before I go to bed," Dale said.

"Yes, sir," Karen said.

"You're going to eat out Denise, three times a day," Dale said.

"Yes, sir," Karen said knowing that she was making a contract with the devil. The strange thing is that the promise she was making did not fill her with dread. Even as Dale gave each condition, she found that she wanted to do that.

Dale asked, "Do you have any questions?"

"No, sir," Karen said.

"Repeat back to me what you've agreed to do," Dale said.

"I'm going to suck your cock in the morning before breakfast. I'll suck it like you wouldn't believe. I'll swallow your come. I'll revel in the act. You'll eat breakfast a fully satisfied man.

"When you come home, I'll give my cunt to you for your pleasure. You can have me in any position. You can take me rough or gentle. I'll ride you if you want.

"At night before bed, I'll clean my ass and lube it up. I'll offer it to you. You'll fuck me there and take your pleasure as you wish.

"I'll eat Denise's cunt whenever she wishes. If it is filled with your come, I'll eat it out of her and leave her squeaky clean. I'll suck the come out of her ass if I'm asked. She's going to learn the pleasures that a woman can give another woman. I'll be her pussy slave," Karen said looking up at Dale.

He reached down and ran a finger around her nipple. He took her right to the edge of orgasm. She was thrashing around on the floor by the time he stopped. Smiling, he said, "Remember that promise."

"It is etched into my brain," Karen said weakly.

An hour later, Dale slammed his cock into the swollen cunt eliciting a scream and triggering the first of many orgasms in the woman. Every two minutes another orgasm washed through her body causing her to scream out her pleasure. Her body was quickly covered in sweat. It trembled as the sensations fed overloaded nerves that had been over stimulated for days. For half an hour, Dale pounded his cock into her. She lost track of how many times she came. She lost all reasoning ability. For the last five minutes, she was little more than a fucking machine humping up at the cock that hammered into her.

Denise watched the action wide-eyed. She'd never seen anything like it. She released Karen's arms from the restraints. The woman wrapped herself around Dale as if she'd never let go. Dale came with a roar.

Senses overloaded, Karen passed out. Her body turned into a limp rag. Dale climbed off of her and said, "Get me a wet rag and a towel."

Denise ran off to the bathroom to fetch the desired materials. She returned and handed it to him. Dale carefully cleaned Karen's body and inspected her for damage. Her cunt was red and swollen, but undamaged. He smiled and said, "She's going to need a little rest."

He removed the rest of the bizarre costume. Once she was naked, he picked her up and carried her to one of the bedrooms. He placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Denise asked, "Is she okay?"

"She's better than she's ever been," Dale answered with a smile.

"She doesn't look so good," Denise said. Karen's whole body was bright red.

Dale said, "She's fine. Get a couple of bottles of water and put them on the night stand. She's going to need it when she wakes up."

"Yes, Dale," Denise said running off to perform the errand. She returned after a minute with two cold bottles of water.

Dale said, "She's going to be a good girl tomorrow and the day after that. Then she's going to want to rebel. On the third day, we'll put that costume on the breakfast table as a little reminder."

"Yes, Dale," Denise said. She looked at her boss wondering how she was going to continue working for Karen after having her eat her out three times a day for the next ten days.

Dale stood up and said, "I've got some promises to keep."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.