Fat Farm
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 142 Thursday

The hours of sleep had left Denise groggy rather than energized. She struggled to get out of bed in order to perform her morning activities in the bathroom. When she had satisfied her body's morning needs, she climbed the stairs to get something to eat. She had just opened the door when Candy appeared in front of her. Handing her a glass of orange juice, Candy said, "Drink this. It will make you feel better."

"How'd you know that I was up?" Denise asked accepting the very large glass of juice.

Candy laughed and said, "I heard the toilet flush."

"Oh," Denise said. She took a sip of the orange juice.

Candy took Denise by the arm and led her to the backyard. Pointing to a chair, she said, "Why don't you wait here while I fix a little breakfast for you? I think a little time in the morning sun will do you some good."

"Thanks," Denise said feeling like she was some kind of patient.

"I'll be right back," Candy said returning to the house.

Denise sat back in the chair feeling the warm rays of the sun caressing her body. It felt good to just sit there. She looked down at her body noticing that the roll of fat that had been her ever present companion had turned into a bulge of fat. She wondered when that had happened. She was still wondering about that when Candy returned with a plate of silver dollar pancakes. Handing the plate over to Denise she said, "I just love silver dollar pancakes with powdered sugar. I roll them up and just eat them with my fingers."

"They look good," Denise said. She wondered how Candy managed to stay so slim when she seemed to eat so much.

"I hope you enjoy them," Candy said taking a seat on one of the patio chairs. She stretched and said, "God, I love the sun. My idea of heaven is a chair on a sandy beach somewhere and being surrounded by horny men and women who will fuck me on demand. Of course, there would have to be lots of music, dancing, food, and drink too. I can't live on sex alone."

"You really enjoy sex that much?" Denise asked. She took a bite out of a pancake and waited to hear the young woman's answer.

"There's nothing better. It is the only time I know of when you can selfishly receive pleasure and selflessly give pleasure simultaneously," Candy answered.

Denise looked over at Candy surprised by her answer. She'd never heard anyone describe sex in that manner. She'd heard women describe it as a wifely duty. She'd heard women libbers describe it as an act of degradation. She said, "Your whole life is focused around pleasure?"

"What else is there worth focusing on? Drudgery?"

Denise asked, "How about making some sort of positive contribution to the world?"

"I do that," Candy answered.

"How?"

Candy leaned over and said, "I'm not an educated woman. To be quite frank, I'm not very smart and barely got through high school. I'm not a brave woman. I faint at the sight of blood. I can't draw a picture to save my life. I can't write a story to entertain people. I can't do great things like you, Claire, or Dale. Claire says that you are a great writer and that you might write a great novel one day. Claire is a brilliant scientist and creates things that help people. Dale is a great businessman who provides a living for over a hundred people. All three of you do things that contribute to the world. I can't do any of those things.

"The one thing that I do know how to do is give pleasure. I can ease the burdens and stresses that more capable people feel so that they can achieve great things. There is no one better at it than me. My contribution to the world is that I make it possible for great people to achieve great things."

"Wow," Denise said. She had never thought of anyone viewing giving pleasure to others as their life calling. She was speechless. She wondered a bit about the novel suggestion since that was the first she had ever heard of it.

"I take a lot of pride in that," Candy said. She sat back in her chair and sighed. She looked over at Denise and asked, "Do you want to know what bothers me?"

"What?"

Candy said, "That there is only one woman like me in this world. I sometimes imagine how wonderful it would be if there were more women like me out there. Think of the great scientists working away in their labs. They need someone like me in their life. They need someone to come in while they are tired and need a little pleasure, but they don't have the time to find someone who doesn't want money or time from them. They'll never find me or anyone like me. Maybe with another person like me in their lives, they'd invent even greater things."

"They have wives," Denise said.

Nodding her head, Candy said, "A scientist would be very lucky to have a wife that came into the lab and eased his tensions, but most wives aren't like that."

"Maybe," Denise said.

Candy looked over at Denise and said, "Dale and Claire told me about the program that you are in. I think you might want to find a scientist for a husband. If I understand the program correctly, you'll be a good wife for a scientist."

"You think quite highly of scientists," Denise commented.

"I do. The thought of someone who is that smart just sends chills down my spine. Imagine being able to invent something or discover something new. I think I'd die of pleasure if I could do that," Candy said with a sigh.

"Oh," Denise said.

Candy said, "Getting back to the subject of finding you a husband, you're going to have to check out the men that Michelle has in her program. They are all very brilliant. She says they are nerds and social geeks until after she finishes with them. She turns shy geeks into successful driven men who know their way through the social swamp well enough to accomplish great things."

Thinking about Susan and Chuck, Denise realized that she had never really bothered to learn more about Chuck. She asked, "Why haven't you gone to Michelle?"

"I'm not ready to limit myself to one person yet," Candy answered with a catch in her voice. She turned away so that Denise couldn't see her face.

Denise noticed Candy give a tight little shrug. She asked, "What's the matter?"

"They wouldn't want me anyway. I'm too dumb," Candy said.

Surprising herself, Denise said, "Look at me."

"No."

"Come on, look at me," Denise said.

Slowly, Candy turned to face Denise. There were tears running down her cheeks. Denise said, "You aren't too dumb. I think that any of Michelle's men would be lucky to have you in their life. You are an important part of Claire's life and she's the smartest person I've ever met."

"Thank you, but I know the truth," Candy said. She stood up and ran into the house.

Denise rose to follow. She had just entered the house when there was a knock on the front door. Answering the door was always a problem. It wasn't a good idea for a naked woman to open the door for a stranger. She went over to it and looked through the peephole. Susan was standing at the door. Denise opened the door and said, "Susan! It is great to see you."

"Thanks," Susan said with a smile. After moving out and not hearing anything from Denise for several days, she had gotten worried and called Dale. He had explained about the project at work and how she was working nonstop to get it done on time. She said, "I heard about the project and that you finished it yesterday. I thought we could go shopping or something so I took the day off."

"That would be great. I'd love to see your new apartment, too," Denise said.

Susan entered the house and looked around. She asked, "Is Dale here?"

"No, he's at work," Denise answered with a smile.

"That's good. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to strip while waiting for you to get ready to leave," Denise said.

"I've got to take care of something before I get ready to go," Denise said thinking about Candy.

Shrugging her shoulders, Susan said, "Oh well. I might as well get naked. Rules are rules."

Denise laughed and said, "Rules are rules unless you are able to negotiate a way around them."

"I heard about that. Dale was not very happy," Susan said while removing her blouse.

Denise recalled how Dale had reacted to the deal that Claire had negotiated. It was true that he hadn't been very happy about it at the time. Of course, he seemed perfectly happy with it at the moment. She said, "He's happy enough. Candy is here taking care of his needs."

"Who is Candy?" Susan asked.

"She's one of the women that Dale's sister keeps."

"Michelle is keeping women now?" Susan asked puzzled. As far as she knew, Michelle had no interest in women. Chuck hadn't mentioned any women joining the household.

"His other sister, Claire," Denise answered.

"Oh," Susan answered. She didn't know too much about that sister. She did know that Dale's entire family had libidos that were almost supernatural.

"You might want to talk to Candy. She was telling me about the men that Michelle has in her program. She got upset because she feels that she is too stupid to attract one of them," Denise said.

"She's keeping Dale satisfied?" Susan asked knowing that was nearly an impossible task for one woman alone.

"More than satisfied," Denise answered giving her friend a look that suggested Candy was more than enough to keep Dale happy. She leaned over and said, "Twelve or more times a day."

"Hmm, I think I would enjoy talking to her," Susan said with a smile. It was hard to believe that Dale was able to perform that many times a day, but she'd never seen him unable to get an erection. His recovery time was less than 30 minutes and he was always ready to perform.

An hour later, Denise walked into Susan's apartment and looked around in amazement. Many of the items that had been in her old apartment were still there, but the entire place had a nicer more comfortable feeling. It was tasteful and functional. She said, "Wow, I like what you've done to the place."

"Well, Chuck and I have been decorating it together. He's got a pretty cultured taste for a man," Susan said.

"I'd say," Denise replied. She ran a hand over the soft couch that was facing the large screen television. She couldn't believe the size of the television.

Noticing that Denise was looking at the television, Susan said, "Chuck is really into electronic gadgets. He's going to turn our house into a smart house that is controlled by a computer. It has always been a dream of his."

"That will be interesting," Denise said with images floating in her mind of a rogue computer trying to kill off the occupants.

"When he talks about it you can't help but be drawn into his vision. He works in the area of artificial intelligence. I'm always amazed when he starts talking about what he can make a computer do," Susan said.

"You don't get bored?" Denise asked.

Susan laughed and said, "When I start getting bored, I stick his cock in my mouth. He loses all ability to talk at that point."

"I bet," Denise said shaking her head. She had the image of Candy roaming from one lab to another taking care of scientists by giving them blowjobs. She doubted that it would improve their creativity all that much.

"So how are things going for you?" Susan asked.

"I don't know," Denise answered. The previous day had been very confusing and she hadn't come to grips with the things she had done. Three orgasms in one day was a personal record and represented what she normally had in a year. Never had she experienced anything like what had happened in the whirlpool. She lowered her voice and said, "I've been having dreams."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.