Fat Farm
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 137 Saturday

Claire yawned and said, "We're making pretty good progress. I can't believe that you have a draft of it already."

"No thanks to you," Denise snapped. She was extremely tired from working at such a rigorous pace.

"You are really getting cranky," Claire said.

"I'm tired," Denise said.

"I think you're horny," Claire said.

"No!"

"You protest too much," Claire said with a smile.

"No I don't," Denise declared. She made a face and said, "That's the last thing in the world that I want."

"Would you like me to have Bambi come over and relieve your tensions?" Claire asked.

"Don't even joke about that," Denise said shaking her head.

"How about Joye? She might not be as soft and voluptuous as Bambi, but she's got the best tongue I've ever encountered," Claire said enjoying Denise's reaction.

Denise had seen Joye and had disliked the skinny woman almost immediately. She was thin as a rail and had almost no breasts. Half of her body was covered in tattoos. She had wondered what Claire had liked about the woman. She shook her head and replied, "I'm not into women!"

"I bet you'd love to have Dale come in here and take you here on the conference table. I bet you'd like to feel his hard cock sliding in and out of your hot cunt. I bet you long for his strong hands kneading your swollen breasts and playing with your stiff nipples," Claire said making her voice as sexy as possible.

"We've got work to do!"

"She doesn't seem to react negatively to the idea. Maybe I should call Dale and have him come over to give you a nice long fuck on the conference table," Claire said.

Denise stared at Claire wondering if the woman was right. Was she horny? Was that what that uncomfortable uneasy hunger that was eating at her meant? She shook her head discounting the idea. Rather than answer, she said, "I've only got four days to polish this manual into something that is halfway decent."

Claire pointed to the wall and said, "That's one of my favorite porn stars. God, she is so hot."

For seventeen days, Claire had played porno movies on the wall non-stop. Some of the movies were really extreme and showed acts that Denise had thought impossible. Initially, the movies were a complete turn off. She would glance at them and feel repulsed by the action shown. After a while, she became ambivalent about them. She'd glance over at the wall and feel nothing about the actions being performed. A day or so ago, she'd found herself getting interested in an odd scene or two.

The visual distraction of the movies was bad enough, but Claire also had the audio on at a very low volume. Occasionally, the moans and screams of the women rose just enough for Denise to notice. She tried to ignore it all, but Claire insisted on making occasional comments about the action. It was impossible for Denise to ignore Claire particularly when it was obvious that Claire was not all talk. The things she did in that office with her girls was a major distraction. She couldn't believe that any woman was into sex that much.

"Yes, she's hot. Now can we get to work," Denise asked.

"Sure," Claire said.

"I need you to proof-read the first chapter while I perform the steps described in each section of the manual," Denise said.

"What am I looking for? Grammar errors, things that are technically incorrect, or missing things?" Claire asked.

"Yes," Denise answered turning her attention to the computer. She had four days to make sure that every aspect of the manual was accurate. That was the easy part. The hard part was making it easy to find to the information that was desired by a reader who wasn't quite sure what they needed. That was her real skill and was what earned her the good money.

"Okay," Claire said. She brought up the screen and started reading the first chapter very carefully. Realizing that it wasn't going to be easy to convey back to Denise what she found just looking at the screen, she printed up a copy of the chapter. She sat back with pen in hand and started reading.

Denise was finding that assuring that the screenshots that appeared in the manual were identical to those presented by the program was much easier than usual. Normally, she wrote the first few drafts against early versions of the program and would have to update the manual as the developers fixed bugs. Occasionally there were spelling errors in the messages presented by the program and she'd catch them for the programmers to correct. This time she had been working against a nearly finished program and the last minute changes were minor.

She glanced over at Claire and noticed that the young woman was slowly rubbing herself as she read. She shook her head unable to believe what she was seeing. Despite being fixated on sex, Claire was the most impressive mind that she had ever encountered. It seemed to her that Claire knew everything about everything. She understood the programmers, the customers, and the business that all contributed to the program. Working with her when her mind was on business had been a real pleasure. The only reason that she was almost a day ahead of schedule was because of Claire.

Turning back to the task at hand, she worked through the morning making minor updates to the various chapters of the manual. As she finished a chapter, she handed it over to Claire to have her check it out. This was the one of the most critical steps in the process. Technical errors at this stage would not be caught later. Once this walk through of using the program was over, she'd spend the rest of her time making sure that the language was right and striving for 'stupid simple' clarity.

She finished a chapter and turned to Claire to let her know that she was done with it only to find Claire studying her. Surprised, she asked, "What?"

"You're pretty damned good at this," Claire said.

"Thanks," Denise replied wondering what had sparked that comment.

"I'm serious. I've read hundreds of manuals in my career, but this is really good. It is hard to believe that you've done this in less than three weeks," Claire said taping the stack of papers in front of her.

"We've still got a long way to go. I've got to do a final copy edit, generate the table of contents and the index, and then format the pages to camera ready quality. Then there is the final read through and quality check," Denise said. She sighed and looked at the clock. She said, "I hope there is enough time."

Claire studied Denise thinking that her brother had no idea just how disciplined the woman was when it came to work. If she were able to translate that discipline over to her personal life she'd be a very successful person. She recognized that Denise wasn't completely undisciplined in her life, but she didn't take care of the details in the same way that she did her work.

She had noticed early on that when Denise worked she demonstrated good posture. She sat at the computer in a proper fashion. As soon as she stopped working though, Denise would slouch down. She didn't take care of her personal appearance. It wasn't that she was sloppy; it was just that her hair wasn't styled right, her clothes didn't fit in a flattering manner, her makeup didn't advertise her features well, and she moved like she was ashamed of herself. Dale called that kind of behavior being a fat person.

Claire had never spent much time with one of Dale's projects to truly understand what he was accomplishing with the women. Having spent so much time with Denise, she wondered how Dale would ever manage to extract the characteristics that would turn her into a truly attractive woman. She tried to imagine what Denise would look like after losing a bit more weight and decided that she would be a very attractive woman. She began to understand why her brother and sister pursued the program. The end result would be a very interesting fuck.

The conversation died when Denise returned to work and Claire's thoughts drifted in the direction of sex. Denise finished going through the manuscript about the time that Claire ordered lunch. She had worked through her normal nap and decided to take a short rest before lunch.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Denise had just reached the couch when a new woman arrived with lunch. She deduced that this had to be the third woman of Claire's personal stable who had been spending her time with Dale's needs. She was a tall blond woman that looked like a fashion model. Claire introduced her, "This is Candy. Everyone loves Candy because she's so sweet."

"Oh God," Denise said unable to believe how Claire had introduced the woman.

Candy smiled at the introduction and asked, "Would you like a taste of my honey pot?"

"No thank you," Denise said rolling her eyes. She wondered where Claire had managed to find this woman.

"I'd love to," Claire said while starting to remove her clothes.

"Keep the noise down, I've got to get some rest," Denise said irritated at what was about to happen. The huge office had shrunk over the past seventeen days. Despite herself, she watched Candy strip. The woman was drop dead gorgeous with a perfect body. Shaking her head, Denise settled on the couch and tried to sleep through the noise of the two women having sex.

The seventeen days of activity finally caught up with Denise and she fell into a deep sleep that lasted almost three hours. She had strange sexual dreams that were snapshots of the sex acts from the movies, Claire's activities, and memories of times spent with Dale. She woke with a start just before she was about to have an orgasm in her dream. She sat up on the couch as if trying to distance herself from the dream.

Claire was seated at the conference table watching her with a smile. She said, "It sounded like you were having a good dream there."

"No," Denise said sharply; she was feeling a little disconcerted by the dreams. Never in her life had she had those kinds of dreams.

"I think someone is really horny," Claire said with a smile. She spread her legs and lifted her skirt.

"I'm not horny," Denise said noticing that Claire was not wearing any underwear.

"Did you know that you were rubbing yourself while you were sleeping?"

"No I wasn't," Denise said in a near shout. There was no way that could be true.

"You don't have to be embarrassed by it," Claire said. She watched Denise shift around nervously.

"I'm not embarrassed by something that I wasn't doing," Denise said.

Claire smiled at the reply and said, "So you say."

After glancing over at the clock, Denise realized how long she had been asleep. Her bad mood was not improved upon realizing how much work time she had lost. She said, "I can't believe how much I slept. Why didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't want to spoil your sexy dreams. You were moving around on that couch like you were the queen bee at an orgy," Claire answered. She laughed at the horrified look on Denise's face.

"I don't know who is worse, you or Dale."

"Michelle has the biggest sex drive of the three of us. She regularly has three of her geeks in her program and a dozen regulars on the side. She went into real estate because it gave her lots of time to take relief breaks," Claire said.

"All three of you are perverts," Denise said.

Laughing, Claire said, "Mom says that we have super sex drives because we are descendants of Satyrs and Wood Nymphs."

"There's no such thing," Denise said frowning.

"Maybe, maybe not," Claire replied with a grin. She leaned forward and said, "Promise me that you'll come visit me when you finish the program. I'm going to want a little taste of Dale's creation."

Denise was about to respond when there was a knock on the door. Dale stuck his head in the office and asked, "How are things going in here?"

"We're on schedule," Denise answered jumping directly into work mode.

"She's horny," Claire said.

"Jesus, give it a rest with that already," Denise snapped. She wanted to take the other woman by the neck and squeeze.

"I was about to head over to Candy's apartment. Would you like to come with me, Denise?" Dale asked with a grin.

"God no!"

"How many times a day were you doing her?" Claire asked.

"Three or so," Dale answered. Claire raised an eyebrow. At her look of disbelief, he added, "Susan was around, too."

"Her mouth may be denying it, but her body is definitely missing all that activity," Claire said nodding her head.

"We'll see," Dale said looking over at his sister with a smile.

"You are both perverts," Denise groused.

Dale said, "We aren't perverts. Everyone in our family just have high sex drives."

"Why don't you just fuck each other and leave poor innocent people out of your sick games?" Denise asked.

"Oh God. I'm not having sex with my brother. That's sick," Claire said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.