The Documentary Interview
Chapter 2 / Susan interviews a busty former stripper

Copyright© 2008 by Sappholover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 / Susan interviews a busty former stripper - Susan, a college professor of Journalism is doing a documentary about women's sexuality and discovers Sonia, a hot Brazilian woman with much to tell and do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Nephew   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

The phone rang in Susan's office, she was reading one of her student's papers and hadn't thought about the lusty documentary she'd been working on since last weekend. The woman at the other end was GIllian, who worked as one of the executive producers for the production company that hired her to do the interviews.

"Susan, its Gillian, we looked at your first interviews and were really taken with your

lustful approach to the subject, we want you to embellish that concept and even go further!" Gillian was especially fond of the Brazilian woman Susan had found. Sonia's hot body helped sell everyone connected with the project so far and they all and enjoyed the heavy lesbian sex with the camera rolling.

"How far do you want me to go?" Susan inquired, " As far as you want to, meaning if women want to take off their clothes and show everything, we wont cut it out. It still important to ask the same type of questions and see where it leads. We may have to shop it around to other cable shows, but we think we can sell it to many right now," Gillian hoped that Susan wouldn't mind and was counting on her to help sell this idea.

"I'll have to place some new ads to get more talent, Sonia had to go back to her country for a few months," Susan said.

"That's unfortunate, she was really an asset to the production, I hope she is okay," Gillian was hoping to meet the hot

Brazilian bombshell when she returned.

"Well we also want to send you one of our friends, her name is Donna Maquire. She's worked in Vegas for awhile, she's very willing to discuss her experiences and will be a major asset to this type of project, okay?

"Sure, she sounds perfect!"

"I'm going to give her your number, so you can arrange an interview, if that's okay,"

"That's great with me! I'm looking forward to hearing from her. Tell her to call me as soon as she can and we'll set something right away," Susan like working with Gillian and was sure this part of the project would really reap some sweet rewards.

"Is that intern Jeanette, still working there too? Susan inquired to Gillian before she hung up.

"As a matter of fact, she is, do you want to interview her too?"

"She may be a too young, but I need a cameraperson who will understand the sensitive nature of the project, why don't you ask her if she's interested and tell her to call me?"

"I'll have her contact you as well," Gillian said firmly and asked Susan to stay in contact.

A few days later the director had arranged an interview with both of them. It was

a beautiful crisp cool day in early spring. Susan picked a Saturday because most of the faculty and staff were not there on the weekends, and they could almost do anything they wanted in the confines of her office.

Jeanette and Donna, two different women with divergent lifestyles happened to meet each other in the lobby of the Journalism building when they arrived to meet Susan that day.

Donna wore a black jacket over a full body leather suit that had a large slit with laces from her abdomen right up to her ample tits which were held in by the black leather. It was a very riske outfit but being a former stripper and pole dancer, Donna just loved to show off her sizable breasts especially if she knew she was going in front of a camera.

The jacket hid the slit of course, so no one in the street could see her charms, but the shortness of the leather mini bottom part of the outfit highlighted her well toned calf muscles and shapely form.

"Are you going to meet Susan about the documentary," Jeanette asked Donna as they waited for the elevator.

"As a matter of fact, I am. My name is Donna, are you working with her?" The sultry ex- dancer asked.

"Hi, I'm Jeanette. I'm interviewing for a crew job as videographer. It sounds like a very interesting project, and I hope I get to work on it,"

There was a long pause as they looked at one another in that sunlit lobby. Donna sensed the presence of a very personable and yet very sensuous woman in front of her. She seemed to have a glow, a very subtle charisma about her that was refreshing.

Jeanette was a light-skinned black woman with some Cherokee in her blood. She was a strong, beautiful woman of only 31 with straight, jet black hair that always covered her well toned shoulders and back. She frequented the pool regularly, and had an exceptionally svelte figure. Jeanette had Afro-American features, but her lips were not as thick as many. Her skin was a flawless, dark coffee color. She was well proportioned with nice round breasts with wide, dark protuberant nipples.

The young black woman couldn't stop admiring Donna's figure also as they waited. She noticed Donna's sexy shoes and Donna told her they weren't that pricey but they were comfortable in some settings. They found the door to Susan's office ajar and knocked on it as they Donna entered first. Susan greeted enthusiastically and offered them refreshments. The three of them sat around a coffee table with Donna and Jeanette sharing a long comfortable couch.

Donna was a real find for Susan. The former student had been out of school for a while now but had spent much of her time in Las Vegas doing strips shows. The gorgeous 42-year-old woman had a sizeable breast augmentation surgery a few years ago, and her lovely 44DD cups had helped her reap a good cushion of cash to go back to the coast and work on her other life. Donna looked at least ten years younger than her age as she had stopped drinking and smoking years ago. She also kept her body as firm as she could by working out regularly in a gym. She also did aerobics with a group or on tape every day. The former stripper and dancer had attained her Bachelor's degree in Psychology and was considering returning to a get her Masters so she could teach.

Donna always had fantasies of having two women fuck her at once. Although she'd worked in Vegas as a stripper and dancer, she never got into porn and had only dated men when she was there. She considered herself bisexual, but really just preferred the touch of a woman these days. She was excited to be a candidate for Susan's interviews. She had a wonderful conversation with her and surmised that the professor would ask her leading questions about her sexuality.

The lusty Journalism professor had always fantasized about her most attractive female students and she wished Donna was one of them. Gillian definitely knew how to pick them, thought Susan. This woman was audaciously sexy in so many ways! The dancer's tight laced bodice was lose enough to see her hefty breasts up close, and Susan couldn't stop thinking about how nice they'd feel to her touch.

Susan had planned a very intimate session and flaunted her well toned with a short mini skirt and sleeveless cotton blouse. She took the risk of not wearing any panties under the extra short miniskirt.

"I do have a few beers and some white wine, along with some water, if you'd like. Please go help yourself ladies." Susan was still kind of hungry and wanted some light food. Jeanette walked over to the fridge and found a six pack of imported beer and asked if Susan wanted one also. Donna noticed the open bottle of wine and poured herself one. Susan opted for a glass of wine too, and suggested they just order some pizza or sandwiches from the cafe across the street. The two women went along with that and they all sat down to chat for a while in Susan's cozy carpeted office until the food arrived. The cafe wasn't busy and the food came within a few minutes, and afterwards the three sat around Susan's office and talked about their lives and aspirations. After a few glasses of red wine, the three of them were feeling better.

Jeanette continued to shared the comfortable long sofa with Donna. The ex stripper tits were partially exposed as she'd lean forward to grab some of the pizza. The lacing on the slit open leather dress was loose enough so that the sides of her breasts were easily visiible. Usually she'd wear flowing tops which hid her massive chest, but today she'd decided to attract more attention just to see what happened.

Jeanette always wore tight fitting jeans and a tee shirt if she knew she would be moving things about, but today she chose not to wear a bra, letting the outline of her dark nipples poke through the thin cotton fabric from time to time. The three chatted about life on the west coast and how different things were after graduation. Then Donna asked when the interviews would begin.

"You know, Donna, I am considering asking Jeanette to run the camera on some sessions. How would you feel if there was another woman in the room?"

"I ... I don't really care, its just fine with me," Donna said, smiling at the Jeanette.

"Jeanette, you can get the camera out and get it set up, I'm sure you can do it yourself, but I'm right here and know the camera well too,"

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Jeanette said, as she unpacked the camera and set up the tripod.

"I may also have some video work in the edit room." Susan thought about how nice it would be to share an intimate moment with Jeanette's aromatic body.

"That would be great, I'd love to some editing," Jeanette said as she plugged everything in to its proper place.

"I'd love to be part of this project," Jeanette had such a comforting soft voice that made everyone around her feel at ease. She'd heard from Gillian that Susan was not uptight about her body and that this project would most likely entail lesbian sex. Jeanette wondered if that meant that she liked get fucked with a hard strap-on cock by one of her grad students as another student sucked on her tits?

"Well, Donna, the ball is in your court. How do you feel about doing a first round of questions right now?

"Sure ... I'm looking forward to it!" Donna said as she sipped some wine.

"Well we should be able to start taping in a few minutes then," Susan announced to Donna as her new assistant set up the camera. Susan excused herself and went to the ladies room.

While Jeanette was setting up, she flashed back to a few years ago while she was showering after a workout in her local gym. Apparently a large breasted, very attractive woman had been eyeing her and just walked into the open shower stall. The woman kissed and fondled her as water sprayed upon their firm naked bodies. It was such an erotic experience to Jeanette, yet she was so confused about being with another woman in any serious way until today. Her urges resurfaced with extreme urgency as she looked upon Donna's voluptuous body.

The young black woman felt that warm feeling of arousal as she glanced at Donna's lovely tits as the hot stripper reclined on the sofa waiting for the interview to begin. Jeanette pondered if she should go to the ladies room to freshen up, remove her own bra. She wanted to fondle her nips and play with her moist clit. Most importantly, she wanted her body to be more noticeable to both Donna and Susan. She hesitated too long after setting the camera on the tripod, and Susan excused herself first.

While Susan was in the bathroom, Jeanette got the tape loaded and hooked up the small microphone that would go onto Donna's v-neck shirt. As Jeanette stood over Donna it allowed her see those heaving mounds up close and it aroused Jeanette considerably.

"Your breasts are so ... lovely, Donna. You must've your pick of any partner you want," said Jeanette as she imagined what her huge tits must feel like when they are suckled and teased just the right way.

"Thanks, Jeanette. It's taken some time to get used to the attention I get from everyone. In my last job I was constantly outdone by many younger women and so I knew I had to get out of that part of the business. My surgeon did a good job and I love having them now."

"It must be a trip working in Vegas, and yes your doctor did a great job, there beautiful!" Jeanette added.

"And you know, you have a hot body also. I can see that you work out a lot. I like your muscle tone," Donna said as the stripper reached over and stroked Jeanette's inner thigh after she placed the mic in just the right spot. Donna licked her lips with her sharp pink tongue as she gazed into Jeanette's dark eyes. It gave the black woman much to ponder while she worked the camera.

Both women looked at each other in that intimate moment and knew that they were attracted to each other. It would be an interesting afternoon with Susan, and possibly the beginning of a longer relationship for the two younger women.

In the ladies room, Susan removed her support bra so that her abundant brown nipples would be easily noticeable through the thin cotton fabric of her blouse. She wanted to change into something more overt, but decided against it for this session, her noticeable lack of panties she thought would have to do.

"Did you do an audio test with the mic, Jeanette?" Susan asked, trying to stay focused on her job as producer of this video.

"I did," She lied, but knew that the audio level was probably okay. The attractive brown-skinned young woman could hardly wait to see what happened next. She was surprised to see how nice a body Susan had hidden under those clothes. She wondered what got Susan off and how she'd enjoy playing with Donna's luscious set of knockers.

Susan sat down in the chair opposite the couch, where Donna had chosen to sit and the camera was off on about a thirty degree angle to the sensuous interviewee. Susan composed herself and thought of the order of questions and demeanor she wanted to project for this important part of her project. After a few moments Susan motioned to Jeanette to start the tape.

"Donna, the questions I am about to ask you are very personal. If you don't feel like answering any of them, at any time, just say so and we will go onto another question. If something comes to mind that you don't want recorded we can stop the tape also and just talk until you feel you want to go back on tape. Do you understand all this, and will you allow us to use your interview on air if we want to?

"Sure, yes, I will."

"Thanks," Susan said as she leaned back in her chair crossing her legs and revealing a good amount of bare thigh. "Why don't you start by telling me your name, where you were born, where you were raised, and any interesting things that pertain to your current perception of your sexuality."

Donna began slowly and got into the interview as she had hoped to. She enjoyed the background question and developed her story up to the time she had met April. April was a bodybuilder friend of hers from high school who seduced her and awakened her to lesbian love. Donna was only 16 and a junior in school. April was as senior and fell in love with Donna. They kept their affair secret, only kissing in private and meeting after dates or late at night during sleep-overs.

But this one night after we had been at a female wrestling match with our boyfriends, we knew we had to take our relationship to the next level. We ended up ditching the guys after a few hours and went back to April's house. Her parents were gone for the night and we finally got into some serious love making.

April had these immense firm tits which were so natural and her upper body just ached to be caressed. She loved the way I'd touch her and suck on those heavenly, half- dollar sized nipples. After we kissed and fondled each other for what seemed like an eternity, my fingers found her warm pussy and I fingered her clit as my tongue explored her stiff nipples. My fore and middle fingers curled inside her fragrant pussy mound as I pumped my hand faster and harder, April's firm ass rose off the bed and I grabbed her succulent ass and finger fucked her lovely mound to that first ecstatic orgasm we shared. There would be many more and later that same night, we found a great way to rub our clits together an get each other off simultaneously too!"

"April introduced me to strap on cocks too. She'd put on one of her strap-on dildos and fuck me for hours. I really enjoyed it so much, but not as much as getting down and sucking April's pussy though. One of our favorite positions was when she'd squat on my face and let me lap up her warm pussy juices while I'd finger her cunt. Her orgasms were always SO fuckin' intense and we'd do it all night long! So I knew right then that I could be bisexual. We still keep in touch and have a good friendship. She tours the country doing bodybuilding shows and showing off her unbelievable body."

"I think I know who your alluding to, she does have a sensational body," Susan said, re crossed her smooth legs, and showed Donna enough to let her know that she was not wearing any thong underneath. A subtle scent of an expensive fragrance mixed with the unmistakable smell of pussy juices filled the air inside the small office. The story had made Susan extremely horny and she struggled to keep her concentration on the project.

Susan licked her lips thinking about those huge tits rubbing up against April's firm, hot body.

Donna paused and took a sip of wine from the glass, and then Jeanette reached over and refilled her glass from the bottle.

"Thanks, Jeanette," Donna said looking right into her brown eyes. Donna noticed that Jeanette had undone a few of her shirt buttons and Donna could see her ample tits being held in by this sports bra.

"Okay, Donna, now we are going to move on to the main questions. As an American woman today, how do you feel about masturbation? And approximately how many times a week do you do it?"

"Hmmnn ... well I do masturbate a lot. I sort of have this great imagination and photographic memory, especially for hot sex with both sexes. And, you can guess, I really enjoy being with and watching other women have sex. But I do get off watching a woman get fucked by a huge cock too."

Susan struggled not to comment since the camera was rolling, but noticed Donna's eyes drift down to her open legs and spied her partially shaved mound.

"I like to finger my pussy a good deal, get it all gooey with my juices and then sometimes I use a thick plastic vibrator to massage my clit to my first round of orgasms. Many men I have been with don't know how to satisfy my sexual needs. They think that if they just suck my nipples and pussy a bit I will orgasm. I have always been satisfied by women though. I think women intuitively know how to please another woman, don't you think so?"

"Absolutely Donna," Susan said smiling at her.

"You seem to be a visual person, what's your opinions on watching porn, does it help you or hinder your sexual appetite?" Susan asked next.

"I watch some porn, not alot. I enjoy watching two women with big tits, like mine, fuck and suck each other until they get off." Donna looked right back at Susan, making direct eye contact with her for a moment, but then chose to look past the camera and caught Jen's attention with a glowing smile.

The connection with Donna's thoughts made Jeanette fondle her breast right there, letting any inhibitions she may have had earlier dissipate. She tweaked her right breast and made her visible even through her thin bra. Donna caught this out of the corner of her eye and wanted to see this woman's body nude already.

"That was a great description of what you do to get aroused but how regularly do you like to masturbate?" Susan asked, looking right into her eyes with a lustful glance, separating her legs so that Donna could see her thong." And when you do, what other sex toys might you use, and what are your favorites?"

"You mentioned that if I felt uncomfortable, that we could stop for a moment," Donna said, as she stood up and shook out her brown curly hair.

"Sure. Stop the tape, Jeanette."

"Okay," said Jeanette taking a step back from her job as camera operator for a moment to absorb what had just transpired in the room. She wanted to peel off her clothes and suck on Donna's huge tits. This job was more intense than she'd expected it to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.