Path To Glory
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by Brendan Buckley

One of my friend's sisters was in Lexington for summer session. She went to college up north and her cell phone bills were outrageous, so I told him to let her know she could use my computer to IM her boyfriend whenever she wanted.

Coincidentally, she called me that afternoon to see if she could visit later in the day to use the computer and see if I could help her with a project she was working on.

Beth popped over to my apartment a little before 7 PM, dressed a little more conservatively than I was used to, but I didn't mind since she was going out with someone else that night.

"Wanna come over and meet my date," she joked.

I told her I might want to come over and beat her date, but I had no interest in meeting him.

"Ooh, do I detect a touch of jealousy?" she asked. "Just remember, I'm not your girlfriend until I get back from my date tonight — or maybe tomorrow, who knows."

I knew she was joking. Well, I hoped fervently she was joking — at least about the tomorrow part.

I told her at least all her goodies were covered this evening.

"Oh, don't worry," she said. "I have on nice underwear, just in case."

Beth looked around.

"Your apartment is clean," she remarked. "Are you expecting some company this evening? Maybe later when a concert ends?"

I told her I was expecting company, but more like any minute.

"Do you have a date tonight, too?" she teased.

I told her it wasn't a date. A friend's sister was visiting for some help with homework and to use my computer.

"You're lying," Beth said. "You're just trying to make me jealous."

I told her I wasn't lying — a friend's sister was coming over and it wasn't a date.

In honesty, I had no idea what Amber looked like. She could weigh 300 pounds and have one eye for all I knew.

The girl who pulled into the driveway as I was saying goodbye to Beth certainly didn't weigh 300 pounds. And she had two eyes or at least I guess she did. Even with Beth standing beside me, I couldn't help but admire Amber's assets as she bent over to get her book bag out of the floor of her car.

"You must be R.J.," she said. "I really appreciate your help. I've going crazy here without a computer and then mom cut off my cell phone."

I told her not to worry about it and that she should go on in and get set up.

"Make yourself at home," I told her. "There's water and juice in the fridge. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

Beth was eyeing Amber up and down.

"Well, I guess Mr. Rude here isn't going to introduce me," she said as Amber turned to depart.

"I'm sorry," I said. "This is Beth. She's my landlord's daughter."

I couldn't help it. She came over for the sole purpose of tormenting me. She deserved a little of her own medicine.

"I am his landlord's daughter," she said as she shook Amber's hand, "and I'm R.J.'s girlfriend."

"Really," I asked. "When did that happen? Did I miss something?"

Beth told me I knew what she meant, gave me a kiss and headed for the house.

Amber said simply, "Well, that was creepy."

She thought it was creepier when I explained the story to her.

"So the only reason I'm here is to make her jealous," she asked.

I told her she was here because she needed help and asked. I hadn't expected Beth to even be home.

"The other part was just a benefit for me," I joked. "By the way, I have unlimited long distance if you just want to call your boyfriend. I'm going to get myself a drink and head outside. Make yourself at home.

"You can sit anywhere or if you want some privacy go in the bedroom and close the door. I'll be outside when you're ready to work on your project."

Amber picked up the cordless phone and started dialing. I headed to the fridge and then outside.

I was sitting by the pool enjoying the night when Mack pulled up a chair beside me.

"I'm supposed to be watching your apartment," he said. "If the lights dim I'm supposed to break down the door and beat you and some girl half to death."

I joked that at least it was only half.

"Oh, it started out all the way," he said with a laugh. "But Beth decided she wanted to finish the job."

I mentioned that Beth knew it wasn't a date.

"She mentioned something about a hooker's name with a stripper's body," Mack joked. "I think Allie was worried she was going to cancel right then. As it was they took two cars."

I told Mack she started it.

"That was the first time I think I've ever seen Beth jealous," he said. "I've seen her mad plenty of times over boys, but never jealous. She'd just dropped them and move on. You better watch yourself. She might claw the eyes out of any girl who looks at you."

"What can I say, Mack?" I joked. "I'm quite a catch."

Mack visited with me for a few more minutes then got up to leave.

"I don't know what time that girl is planning to leave," he said. "But you might want to have her gone by 11. Well, 11:10, anyway. It'll take 10 minutes for Beth to drive back here."

I told him I thought they had plans after the concert.

"She'll be fine, Mack," I said.

"I don't think she'll be going out after," he said. "She told her poor date that she went to say goodbye to her boyfriend. He looked like he lost his puppy."

It wasn't 11:10 p.m. when Beth came home, but it wasn't much later.

Amber had talked on the phone with her boyfriend for almost four hours and we didn't get started on her project.

Beth came straight to my apartment after parking her car.

"I saw that girl on the way out here," she said. "Did she just leave?"

I told her she left a few minutes ago.

Beth started looking around and saw my bedroom door closed. She walked over and opened it.

"Your bed was made so nicely before," she said. "But it's rumpled now. Do you care to explain?"

I told her I didn't care to explain, but if she needed to know Amber had been in there for a while.

"I better not find any panties," she said — and actually started to look.

"Well, you might," I said with a smile. "She was on the phone with her boyfriend for four hours. I was outside, so I don't know what went on in there."

Beth stopped in her tracks.

"I guess I look pretty ridiculous," she said. "If you wanted to teach me a lesson, I guess it worked. That poor guy had a miserable time. The concert was boring. The Lexington Symphony isn't very good. And all I talked about was my boyfriend.

"Then I left him with Allie and her date to get a ride home. What have you done to me?"

I told her it wasn't my fault.

"I was content to sit here and let you have your date," I said with a laugh. "You're the one who wanted to play. I just showed you the games would go two ways.

"Honestly, I didn't even think of Amber coming here as something odd until you came over. Then I saw a chance to rub your nose in it and I took it.

"Sorry."

I was feeling a little guilty about Allie and her third wheel.

"If it's any consolation," I said. "Amber didn't ask about you once this evening."

My joke earned me a solid punch in the arm.

"Seriously, though, I spent most of the evening with your dad," I told her. "And our conversation revolved entirely around you."


Beth and I waited almost another week before we started to have sex. She was true to her word, though. She would do just about anything I wanted anytime I wanted her to.

I was a little different. Beth had a proclivity for sex in public. If there was a chance someone might catch her doing something naughty, she wanted to do it.

On the other hand, thanks to my pre-arrival publicity and my problems with the NCAA, I was fairly well known. About the last thing I needed was the Herald-Leader, which had almost anointed me the savior of UK football, running a story about my arrest for public indecency. I indulged Beth so long as we were relatively safe and we could keep most of our clothes on.

The intensity with which she partook in outdoor recreation — or on one occasion, inside a stairwell recreation — frightened me. It vexed her that she could never get me to cum when we were having "danger sex." And it only made her try harder.

I was so nervous and so watchful there was no way I could lose myself in the moment. I did my best to make up for it when we were in the safety of my apartment, so Beth didn't seem to mind too much.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.