Now!
Chapter 6: The Liberation of Libby

Copyright© 2008 by Alison Aware

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Liberation of Libby - Libby pours out her dismay to her Mother about her new sex life. Married only three months, her virgin sex with her new handsome groom has totally bombed. Her Mother not only understands but also has lived a life of it. Her mind drifts back through the years and remembers what happened to her. Roslyn knows very well what it will take to liberate Libby...that Libby is not just vunerable, she might even be agreeable. All it would take is one little phone call. Would she? Could she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution  

January 2007. Only two hours after Libby's conversation with her Mother.

Libby sat in her car and admired David's yacht. It was so beautiful, so peaceful just to look at it. And right then it was difficult to look at anything through the tears she was shedding. Why, oh why, had she done it? Allowed her unhappiness to involve another?

It had been two hours since she had left her Mom's house after whining and spilling her guts like a disappointed child. Why couldn't she have just grinned and beared it, taking it as one of life's little bumps that one had to hurdle? Why lay it out for poor old Mom to have to deal with?

She knew the answer. Who else could she tell? Dad? Rob's parents? A sister who was getting such great cock that she walked with a wobble? No, it had to be Mom. And she ruefully admitted she got exactly what she was seeking. A warm hug, an open ear, and no judgment whatsoever. No useable advice, either, but deep down she had expected none. This cross was hers and hers alone to bear.

Maybe she had been too naïve, had created such expectations in her virgin mind that it was impossible to fulfill those dreams. But she had waited so long, had sacrificed so much.

She looked wistfully out the side window. In retrospect it was so clear. All those subtle warnings, the gently whispered suggestions that Mom had passed to her over the past five years. Mom had not come right out and said it but now Libby knew that her mother had been concerned about her approaching the idea of marriage with the sexual mindset of an idealist teenager ... a teenager who had never had sex.

And now this. A beautiful, vigorous young husband with a wonderful cock that was falling woefully short of her expectations and her with no experience as to how to resolve it. She had no clue what to even say to him, let alone guide him into the passion she so desperately desired.

Love wasn't the answer. My God he was perfect, the man of her life forever. And she had no doubt that his passion for her was even greater. She couldn't imagine a kinder, more attentive man. Jeez, she loved that guy.

It was all about their sex! It was sweet, it was often, and it was totally impotent.

The first couple of times she thought, "Okay. Wow! Uh, that was nice. Very sweet."

After a few dozen times over the first weeks she would answer his inevitable "Did you get it?" with a smile, a deep kiss and a "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah! It was wonderful."

They were newlyweds. It only took a few months for them to reach the hundreds.

By that time the truth was exposed. No matter the love between them, no matter the physical attributes of the groom or the exuberance he had for his bride, their sex life left her totally wanting.

Actually, she felt she knew the problem. His physically gifted body and his love for her were washed away with lack of touch, lack of experience ... lack of something. She closed her eyes and gave a short laugh.

"I don't know if he really knows about a clitoris." What a thought.

It was if his hands, his face and his cock all seemed to be at the right place at the wrong time. Not once had she even come close to an orgasm with him. Three months.

Oh, he excited her. Elevated her sexually until she felt great. But she didn't want to feel great. She wanted to explode in his face and on his cock with a vocal and physical exuberance that the whole neighborhood would know!

"Holy smokes!! Libby's getting a fucking she'll never forget!!" That's what she wanted her neighbors to say!

But only Rob could hear her whimper as she built and declined only to ultimately feel him extinguish her expectations with an exuberant splash of cum.

At the moment, her best friend was still that hidden vibrator.

She needed help.

Help was 100 meters down the road.

After receiving that conceding one word phone from Ros just minutes before David was so antsy he just had to leave the house. He had projects to do but he was in too much of a high, an expectant frenzy, to be productive. As he walked out he met Sue coming back in from the store. She saw his look and didn't question. Instead, she made a flat statement.

"Ros called," Sue said softly.

He nodded as he walked past her on the way to the boat. No words were spoken yet he acknowledged Sue's intuition once again. How did she do it with such accuracy? How were women so transparent to her?

After the Christmas party at their house the previous month and the guest were all gone Sue had led David to an armless chair and extracted from his pants what she knew would be a cock hardened by the short, low cut dress Libby had worn that night. Slowly, Sue sat on it until it slid deep inside her. Never mind that she had secretly given Libby the sexy dress as one of many extravagant and sexy Christmas gifts.

Sue groaned with the pleasure ... and expectation.

"Libby's not getting it," she stated in a sultry matter of fact voice as she squirmed down on him.

She felt him lurch inside her. He totally trusted her judgment on these things.

But they both knew there was something else, something understood if not spoken. Unlike Heather and Bill, Sue considered Libby and Rob as intervention ... not interference. She wouldn't be stupid about it or blow it for David but in her own mind at some time in the future Libby Lee would be fair game. Without it being spoken, David understood and acknowledged. There was no reason for him to be possessive.

So when David left the house that day with Sue's blessing he decided to drive down to the boat for a lack of anyplace else to go. Luckily he saw Libby before she saw him and drove past her before turning around and parking behind another car. Why would Libby Lee be sitting way out here all alone? They lived on the other side of town.

After looking around he felt it safe to pull out his binoculars. How ironic ... the glasses were a gift from the Faber's. Carefully, David studied her for a short while. One thing was obvious ... she was very distraught.

David loved "distraught." It was all he could do to not call her on her cell phone.

Two days later he loved Glenn. Sometimes the man was a gift from the heavens. It was amazing how one little phone call seemed to be David's blessings lately.

"No, Glenn, he would pass up on the fishing trip on Glenn's little boat Saturday. He was aware the fishing was better on the smaller craft but with everybody else going it would be way overcrowded."

"Oh! Ros and Libby aren't going? Just Rob, Heather and Bill. Glenn's "fishin' fools?"

You know, mate, I think I'll still pass. Got a few things to do. Hey! Maybe Sue will have the girls over Saturday afternoon. The pool's perfect right now!"

That part had been easy. Both he and Sue knew what happened after that would not only be crucial but also most likely would be a one-shot thing ... one opportunity. There was no reason to think that the sex gods were giving them carte blance.

Sue called Libby before she called Roslyn. Careful plans dictated that Libby accept before Ros was even invited. Without Lib it was a mute point, a non-happening. Besides, neither of them had even the slightest clue as to what actually instigated Roslyn's desperate one word phone call to David. What they did realize was how desperate Roslyn must have been to make that call. Given time to second guess, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she would have second thoughts and change her mind about all of this.

David was worrying too much. As hoped, an exuberant Libby quickly accepted. She knew how exotic just a casual visit could be when it was the Elliot's. Would it be okay if she arrived just a little bit late? She had an appointment to do her nails and didn't want to reschedule.

David and Sue looked at each with raised eyebrows. How unexpected. Another gift from above? An unexpected situation that was so welcome, so crucial, to their plans?

A wiser, more cautious Roslyn reluctantly agreed to come. As long as both she and Sue were there what possibly could happen? The fact that she would be there for two hours before Libby's arrival was carefully masked from her. If she were to get that information it would have to be volunteered from Libby, not the Elliot's.

Regarding it as a non-item, Libby never even mentioned it to her mom.

For the Elliot's, that was perfect. That meant that the two of them weren't tied together and there would no doubt be at least some physical separation, some room and time to play.

Saturday afternoon Roslyn stood in front of her bedroom mirror and admired the skimpy red bikini that she happily admitted belied her age. Slowly twisting in front of the glass she acknowledged that she looked good. She certainly wasn't in Sue's class and for sure she wasn't going to wear a thong in front of David but she looked good. After she threw on a short dress and picked up her keys she walked out the door with her spirits lifted. The day was fantastic, perfect for the pool. She questioned the future but what the hell could go wrong on this beautiful day?

Roslyn was overdressed in comparison to Libby. For some reason Lib pulled out a gift from Sue and put it on. She raised her eyebrows at the tiny swimsuit that wasn't much more than a thong. Never in a million years would she wear it in public. She knew she was going to feel self-conscious enough today even although it was just going to be a little private party. She decided once she got there she would wear a short transparent blue swim cover over it. But first she had an appointment so she would throw on a loose pair of sweats for her appointment and travel.

Before she donned the drab sweats she slowly spun around in front of her mirror again, revealing the black suit so skimpy it was no more than three petite patches with some string tied at each side and in the back. Most of her breasts were in plain sight ... there was little covered other than her nipples. But she knew what would really catch David's attention was the lack of cloth covering her pussy. If there were any doubts before in David's mind as to whether or not Libby trimmed her bush it would be immediately answered that day. Libby Lee definitely had a barren pussy!

Why were her thoughts so much on David and his reaction as to how she looked? She dismissed the issue with a mental waving of her hand.

Libby hesitated a little before she slid on the sweats, adding a little extra time to mentally adjust to the picture reflecting out of the mirror. If you had told her a year ago that she would be standing in front of a man that wasn't her husband wearing what was essentially a thong so reveling it practically didn't exist she would have died laughing.

But right now, right then, those three skimpy pieces of cloth were like magnets, pulling her fingers first to the two upper pieces covering sensitive nipples, then slowly creeping south. Just as she realized her fingers were entering the top of her swimsuit in search for a begging clitoris she stopped and made herself walk away.

In their solitude and running two hours apart the two "Faber" women were dressing and guessing. Simultaneously the Elliot's were carefully going over last minute plans, finalizing a script that however unlikely was their best chance. Both knew that realistically failure was not only a possibility ... it was a probability.

Both knew the key to everything was separation. It was imperative that the two women be separated for some period at times. That Libby was running two hours late was an omen. Was it good or bad?

Roslyn arrived at exactly one o'clock. The Elliot's were expecting her. The Faber's were never, ever late for anything.

But they weren't expecting ... her!!

After greetings they went poolside. After ten minutes or so Sue jokingly encouraged Ros to kick back and enjoy the day.

"You brought a suit, didn't you?"

Seconds later David pursed his lips and let out a long wolf whistle.

"Holy smokes, Roslyn, you look fantastic!" And he damned well meant it!

Sue took a pose with her hands on her hips with a menacing scowl on her face.

"Good grief, Ros!! You're out to shame me."

Not so, the red-faced Roslyn knew. Sue was standing in front of them in a white thong so skimpy, so non-existent that it was outrageous. What nerve!

"Thank you, Sue. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ros praised silently. With Sue exposed as she was Ros felt much better about her own selection. She looked good without being obscene as Sue.

Roslyn was surprised to hear that Libby was running late. She would have shuddered to know that her timid daughter was going to arrive wearing pretty much the same as Sue.

An hour passed quickly. The drinks and snacks went well with their friendly conversation. They even got in the pool for a while.

David glanced at the time being displayed on his cellular phone. Two o'clock. He glanced at Sue. She was reading him.

They both knew at that very moment Libby was somewhere on her way. They also knew Roslyn would know that.

With Roslyn's attention diverted to Sue. David carefully dialed a number from his phone.

Sue's phone immediately rang.

Sue's face formed a scowl as she glanced at the phone.

"I should have thrown the son of a bitch in the pool," she joked to an understanding Roslyn.

"Hello." Sue began a conversation into the silent phone. This couldn't be quick. It had to be viable ... believable. She gave it five minutes, walking away from the two as she did so. She made sure she stayed within "eavesdropping" distance.

A few minutes later she came over and apologized.

"Jamie!!" she shrugged.

"What this time?" David had a disgusted look on his face. Actually, he knew there was no "Jamie."

"Fuel. Or lack of it."

"You're kidding me."

Sue shrugged and smiled at Ros.

"I'll be back in an hour, Roslyn. I'm so sorry. You two enjoy ... Lib will be here soon."

And out she went, pulling on a terry cloth cover as she left. Roslyn sat dumbfounded as she watched her leave. How did this happen, being left alone with David? Then she thought about it and relaxed.

What difference did it make? David had paid her little attention in months and she knew for a fact that his real interest was Libby. And, at least for that one day, she was there to thwart that.

She relaxed. So did Sue, who was sitting in her car not more than a kilometer down the road. She made sure she parked the opposite direction from where Libby would be arriving. She wasn't leaving anything to error.

This whole thing was about to get very, very interesting ... and very, very fragile.

Sue had her cues! It was her time to shine! She called Libby's cellular phone and was relieved when she got Libby's voice instead of a message.

She didn't want to overdo it so she kept it less than a minute. In sixty seconds she explained her sudden call away from the house and promised a quick return.

"Don't bother to knock or ring the bell, sweetie. They wouldn't hear you anyway. Just go right in."

Libby laughed and thanked her. It wasn't a big deal to her.

Yeah, it was. A huge, live changing deal. And she was only minutes from finding out.

But the events would be anything but automatic. The staging, the timing ... it all had to be perfect. Even then, neither David nor Sue gave it little chance. But like the wise old saying goes, "The most difficult part of a project is getting started." They had to start some time, to do something. Libby sure as hell wasn't going to walk in one day and offer herself!

David was the catalyst. It would all start with him.

He pulled his chair over to an outstretched Ros and reached for a small bottle of lotion.

"Here," he said softly. He didn't ask. He wasn't suggesting. He was directing.

Roslyn saw what he was about and mentally shrugged. It was harmless enough.

He was careful, his actions gentle and totally without menace. It felt damned good to Roslyn. David applied very little lotion and very much rubbing. It became, within minutes, a very sensual and welcome rubdown.

Roslyn wasn't naïve to what was happening. She felt his hands gently massaging just the right places with just the right pressure. This was not meant to be a muscle relaxing application ... it was totally intended to relax her nerves, to drop her guard.

David breathed a little sigh of relief. There was at least some success. He could actually feel her relax under his gentle touch. It was time to expand this erogenous zone.

He was smooth but not invisible. As soon as he slipped his moistened hand under her top she knew it. Despite her full intentions to not do so, she also reacted. David saw and felt her little shudder.

So did a stunned Libby!

She had just arrived, slipping in the front door unannounced just as Sue had invited. Not calling out, Lib instead found her way through the house and was about to exit out into the pool area. Instead, she froze in place in the room. Was she seeing things through the big window?

She waited a few seconds. Her mouth opened. No, this wasn't her erotic mind working overtime. This was good old Mom, lying prone face down on a pool chair, exposing herself to David in a tiny red bikini that Libby had never seen nor thought existed. Not in Mom's closet, anyway.

Obviously, what her Mother was getting from Lib's mature hero David was much more than friendly conversation. Libby had gotten there early enough to watch him slowly apply the lotion on Ros's back and legs, not missing how much time he was spending high and in between her mother's thighs. Even that was a lewd sight she never dreamed.

But it was when he casually slipped his hand inside Roslyn's top that Libby reacted with disbelief. It wasn't just that David had done it ... men will try anything and on that Saturday her Mom looked hot!

It was the fact that, instead of her Mother removing his hand, she instead used her forearms to lift slightly off the lounge chair. Her ass had moved slightly. Libby couldn't miss it. Her Mom hadn't objected ... she had reacted!!

Libby immediately stepped back, hiding behind the huge curtains to one side of the window. Her body felt like it weighed a ton. She couldn't move.

Her heart could. It was pumping a hundred times a minute! My God. What have I tripped upon?

Libby had arrived in perfect time to be part of a very clever and perfectly executed plan. The Elliot's had intended that Libby be a hidden audience as Roslyn fell under David's masterful touch. Once again Lady Luck was close. Ros closed her eyes and let him have his way. Time was lost on her. Later she would remember that Libby would soon arrive, but not then. Right then David had reached her nipples and were rolling them gently between his fingers.

Roslyn couldn't help but react, coming up on her elbows a little and dropping her head down. David didn't miss the little sexual reaction. Neither did the hidden Libby.

What Libby and Roslyn both missed was David's slow nod that, to the both of them, would have meant nothing. But to an alert David it was a signal to Sue. She had opened the side gate as slowly and as little as possible to get his attention. All she did was mouth the word, "Lib," and point to the inside of the house.

Libby was in there somewhere and they both knew they could take it to the bank that she was watching. Maybe it was a good plan; maybe it was a bad one. David and Sue knew it was a chance. However, they both agreed on one thing ... it was going to take something very erotic, something totally stunning, to jolt young Libby out of her innocence and ultimately outside of her marriage vows.

For lack of any other plan, they had agreed the key could be a responsive albeit unknowing Roslyn.

Susan Elliot had set up the scenario ... both Roslyn and Libby had taken the bait.

It was time for David to bring down the house.

David leaned over and gently showered Roslyn's neck with small kisses, moving from side to side and seeking her mouth and ears as she instinctively turned her head back and forth in response to his ever-ambitious fingers and as she tried to capture his mouth with hers.

He teased, he manipulated, he enticed.

She responded, her initial tiny body movements slowly being replaced by a very detectable undulation both from her torso and her hips. David could sense her soft mewing. Libby could not.

Libby watched breathlessly, her heart pounding, her mind rejecting. This was not happening. She was seeing things that were not occurring. She was making it up in her lurid mind ... a mind so desperate and disappointed sexually that she conjured up false erotic thoughts of David and her Mom. It just wasn't true!!

It was true. Ros knew it. David knew it. David could feel her response growing, her heart quickening to match her increased breathing. But most of all was her hips. Slowly, slowly they began a familiar small rotation, pressing forward and then releasing against the colorful pad on which she was laying.

Somewhere, back there in a fog, Roslyn remembered that her daughter was on the way. That Sue would be back soon. She didn't care. All she cared about at the time were the fingers extracting pleasure from her nipples and the mouth teasing her relentlessly.

There was no panic when David's hands left her breasts and moved casually down. Slowly, carefully he lowered then removed the bottom of her bikini. This was no time to rush ... to cause an overreaction.

When it was out of the way David went straight to her exposed crotch, slowly stroking her swollen clit. Ros jumped from his touch.

So did Libby. It was almost a small bark, the little verbal exclamation of surprise that escaped her mouth. She immediately covered her mouth with her hand as if to make it go away. What if somebody heard?

Somebody heard. Sue had entered the house through the service door and was watching carefully from the next room as Libby reacted to the scene unfolding in front of her. Sue couldn't tell what was going on outside but that wasn't her goal. Her mission was to see how Libby reacted to the erotic scene unfolding before her.

David spread Roslyn's legs as if to gain access. Actually, he was providing a view. If this was going to work at all it would make no difference how openly vulgar it would be. If Libby were turned on by what she was watching each sordid detail would draw her closer and closer into the fire. If she rejected it, it made no difference or not if she saw his fingers slide inside her mother's wet pussy.

Morally, Libby rejected all of it! How dare him abuse her mother like that? But her sexually starved body had a different opinion about the whole thing. She was moving very slowly in an erotic little dance as she watched the woman in front of her respond to knowing fingers. Unthinkable notions slowly crossed her mind.

"He knows what to do with his fingers," she relented. One look at her mother was proof of that. What had once been a slowly undulating body was obviously becoming a quivering mass, responding in every possible way to the manipulative fingers controlling her.

Sue watched Libby. She couldn't help but let a small inward laugh release. After all this time, after all the worry!

Their timid little voyeuristic bride was being turned on big time!

If the slow rotation of Lib's hips wasn't enough, if the obvious heavy breathing wasn't a clue, there came a dead giveaway.

Libby's fingers had crept their way up her torso and slowly began to stroke her nipples through the tiny cloth.

Sue knew. She smiled. It might not be today, it might not be next week. But Libby Lee was definitely ripe, ready for the right person to pick her from her husband's unguarded tree.

But Sue was as greedy as her manipulative husband. She wanted to see it happen today!!

David agreed with Sue. He had nothing but victory in mind! He intended to create both a visual and vocal finale with Roslyn. A "closing act" to be seared forever in Libby's mind.

He was doing all he could to not look back at the house. He didn't want to give himself away. If he were reading Sue correctly he knew there was a startled, unbelieving twenty two year old frustrated bride in there who was totally stunned at what she was seeing. He wanted her to keep watching. For her, what she was about to see wasn't the end. It was only the beginning!

But Roslyn could definitely feel the beginning of the end. Somewhere in a foggy haze there was still the warning that they weren't alone, that others would be there soon. But overriding that was the "now!" thing, what was happening to her body and senses at the time.

She had been even riper than the Elliot's considered. The skimpy suit she wore should have given that away. It should have advertised that Roslyn was a sexual bundle of nerves, an erotically charged stick of dynamite just waiting to explode. She wanted his cock badly but at the very moment his hands and mouth was a very sensual substitute.

In her erotic stupor Ros had the small thought that maybe this was what she had wanted all along ... that maybe her acceptance of their invitation and her choice of attire was all just part of her own scheme for sexual release. Had she come to the Elliot's that afternoon with it in mind to be seduced? Had she subconsciously committed to David's advances long before she arrived?

With those thoughts floating in her sexually saturated mind Ros willed David on ... silently urging him to take her over the top.

He did. Her increased breathing, the moaning, the definite body undulations all told him a story. Roslyn Faber was ready to explode. David wanted more. He wanted to coerce her into one of her spontaneous obscene outburst. Hopefully, young Libby would be provided an audible stimulation in addition to her disbelieving vision.

Roslyn came. David coerced. Libby watched and listened. Sue watched the distraught but responding Libby.

Quickly David used his big hands to slide Roslyn's legs to both sides of the lounge chair, dropping her feet to either side to totally expose her pussy as his fingers were ravaging it. He wanted Libby to see it all, to watch her mom pump her ass against his fingers in an uncontrolled fervor. He knew her hips would be unable to stay down, lifting instead to meet the demanding fingers.

He abandoned her clit, jamming his fingers deep inside with long hard strokes that evoked instant response.

It was quick after that. Fifteen seconds? Twenty at the most.

Libby watched. She paid no attention to where her own fingers had drifted. Sue did!

Libby was focused ... fascinated. How could it be so raw ... so erotic ... so compelling? And how could it be Mother responding to another man's advances?

Roslyn felt the rush coming. David recognized the body tremors and muscle contractions he had seen before. He was ready.

Libby was not! When Roslyn exploded on David's fingers with an uncontrollable twisting body Libby was stunned. What followed next made her knees buckle.

"Fuck me, David! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Roslyn's uninhibited outburst filled the quiet air. Libby's knees buckled. She thought she was going to faint. This, coming from her mother?

Sue watched. She could almost tell what was happening out by that pool by just watching Libby. She knew that if nothing else went as they had planned at least it had been a resounding success to that point. Nobody had to tell her that.

She was simply watching Libby's fingers foraging inside her tiny swimsuit, slowly stroking her pussy!

David didn't quit after one time. He was on a roll with Roslyn. Hopefully things were leading to a responsive Libby, too.

Roslyn continued to moan, occasionally spouting obscenities that were detectable to hidden virgin ears. Her body rolled constantly under David's influence. Fingers rubbed, delved, titillated. A mouth teased, tormented, pleased.

Roslyn came again; exploding so hard she lifted her head up off the cushion. The look on her face, the overwhelming intense pleasure ... Libby saw it all on her Mother's face.

Stunned, she suddenly had two thoughts. One, her mother was getting it better than she. Two, this wasn't the first time her mom had submitted to David. It had all been too casual, too submissive. How many times? How long? Were there other men?

Over the next few hours it would all hit her, all would come together in small pieces. All the times over the past five years that her wise mom had softly whispered, had gently suggested that she might want to expand her experiences before marriage. Mother wasn't just suggesting to her ... she was telling a story. Her own sexual story. My God! When she told her Mother about her own marriage problems only a few days ago was she only recounting her Mother's own personal experience in marriage?

She couldn't dwell on it. David moved away from Roslyn. Immediately Ros put her bottoms back on. Sue and Libby would be there any time. When Roslyn got off the chair and started walking Libby had a strange thought.

That was exactly how she had seen Heather walk at times! God, just exactly how much was she missing? Deep down, she knew the answer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.