The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Agatha Roberts, set out to unmask Bobby Dalton as the pervert she and others were sure he was. The Dalton Bed and Breakfast was already changing the lives of Mirriam Dalton and her infamous son, and would now become the scene of crisis. Are Bobby's days as a purveyor of physical delight to dozens of women over? In this, the last full book in the series, we find out how Bobby feels about all this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bobby’s mind whirled as if he were caught in a tornado as seven naked women whipped the sheet off of him, exposing his own nude form. They all seemed to try to crawl in bed with him at the same time, and he was literally covered by squirming naked bodies. They were giggling and making other excited noises. He felt hands grabbing at his penis and balls, and lips being pressed to his shoulders, chest and face.

His legs drew up as he tried to affect a fetal position, partly as a natural response to being attacked ... sort of ... and partly in an attempt to lessen the overwhelming sensations he was being bombarded with.

What the fuck?“ he yelled.

“We love you!” squealed Mary, who pressed her breasts into his face. After suckling two babies, her breasts drooped a little bit, and she dragged them over his mouth and nose.

“Let go of me!” His shout was somewhat muffled by Mary’s breasts. She appeared to be trying to get a nipple into his mouth.

No!“ shouted several woman.

He felt something hot and wet suck his flaccid penis into it and yelped. He had to turn his head to keep from being suffocated by a warm breast.

Bobby was a strong man. But even a strong man has difficulty dealing with seven fully grown women, when they’re trying to hold him down. Flo sat on one leg, and Linda the other. Mary lay her body across his right arm, with her breasts almost smothering him and Bev, who was pregnant again, and about four months along, put all her weight on his left arm. The twins tried to help control his arms too. Within a few seconds he was being restrained, and couldn’t do much about it without hurting someone. He wasn’t willing to do that, so he relaxed.

Mary finally pulled back. He wasn’t sucking her nipple like she’d hoped he would and when he had turned his face away she felt disgruntled. She got a better grip on his upper arm, while Betty captured his wrist and pressed it to the bed.

“What are you doing?“ he moaned. He lifted his head to see Suzie holding his penis, her mouth open, about to suck him in again.

“Suzie?” he croaked.

She looked up and smiled widely. “I got home today. I missed you a lot.” She kept her eyes on his as she sucked his penis into her mouth and went, “Mmmmmm.”

“You guys are crazy!” he groaned.

“No we’re not,” said Florence, watching Suzie with interest. “You are.”

“What are you talking about?” he panted.

“This is your bachelor party,” said Flo, brightly.

“What?” His face twisted with the confusion he felt. “I’m not getting married.”

“That’s what you think,” said Linda. “That’s why you’re crazy.”

“Would somebody please tell me what’s going on?” he moaned. His head flopped down onto the pillow. Suzie was getting a reaction from him, and he didn’t want to react.

“You’re going to marry Connie!” Almost everyone in the room stared from one twin to the other. They had said it in perfect harmony. None of them would ever get used to that. It was eerie.

Bobby was more used to it than the rest, and less affected. He was trying not to think about what Suzie was doing.

“No I’m not,” he said.

Everything stopped. Suzie pulled off his prick and stood up.

“Oh yes you are,” she said, her voice husky.

Bobby lifted his head again. “You people are nuts! Connie wouldn’t marry me even if I asked her. She even told me that!“ His voice rose at the end as he shouted.

“She didn’t mean it,” said Bev. “She was mad when she said it.”

“How do you know?” he moaned.

“Because I asked her, Bobby.” She glared at him. “Unlike you, I might add.”

Bobby’s mind went back to that night, when she had slammed the door after screaming she wouldn’t marry him if he was the last man on Earth.

“She hates me,” he groaned.

Bev snorted. “She loves you, you dope. And you love her too. All you did was have a fight. I have them with Bill all the time. That doesn’t mean I don’t love him.”

She got the equivalent of an “Amen!” from both Mary and Flo.

“She won’t marry me,” whined Bobby.

“Have you asked her to?” That was Mary, and she was leaning over him again, dangling a nipple in his face.

“No.”

“Then you don’t know, now do you?”

It was quiet in the room. The girls had said a lot of what they had wanted to say, but he wasn’t reacting the way they had expected.

“You want to marry her ... don’t you?” Mary’s voice was one part fear that he’d say he didn’t, and two parts dangerous warning about how pissed she’d be if he did say that.

He didn’t answer.

“Let me go,” he said.

Mary pulled her breast away from his face again. “You want to marry Connie... don’t you?“ Her voice was tinged with panic now.

Bobby’s mind had been muddled for a long time now, because of his unhappiness with the way his life had been going recently. He had felt helpless and confused. But the tone of Mary’s voice cut through all that. He was suddenly aware that it was very important to Mary that he want to marry Constance. He looked at the others. They all looked tense. Linda looked worried. Bev and Flo were frowning. Suzie and the twins looked unsure, almost wary, like they some great truth they had taken for granted was about to be debunked. But what they wanted was something only Connie could control, and she’d already made up her mind.

“She won’t marry me,” he said quietly.

“Bobby Jordan!” rasped Mary. “You answer my question, dammit!

“Cursing,” he sighed. “A grown woman, cursing. What is the world coming to?” He was trying to lighten the mood ... inject some humor into the situation. It had worked for him before.

What happened then was almost scary, from Bobby’s viewpoint. He had almost come to grips with the whole bizarre situation. He still didn’t understand why they were naked, but he knew why they were there. They were lobbying for Constance. It was sweet, but they hadn’t heard her tone of voice ... hadn’t heard that door slam ... hadn’t waited for her to say something, or do something. He had made the same mistake that most men make, at one time or another in their lives. He thought he knew what was in a woman’s mind, if not her heart.

But what happened when he tried to joke didn’t fit with the circumstances. Mary got up first, and just stood, looking down at him. She had a look that was startlingly like pity on her face. Bev stood up on the opposite side of the bed. As the two of them moved, Linda and Flo crawled off his legs. Suzie and the twins, their eyes round now, watched their older sisters, and then released him too.

All seven started for the door.

Bobby’s thought processes, at that particular moment, were really quite simple. He’d lost Connie. Now he was suddenly convinced he was losing his sisters too ... all of them, and all at once.

“Yes!” he croaked.

The crowd of bare backs and round bouncy bottoms stopped, en-mass, and they all turned. He was almost astonished at the change in their faces. He felt a stab of defensive anger, followed by an overwhelming sense of relief that they hadn’t kept going. It wasn’t because they were naked that he wanted them to stay. At that point, sex was the last thing on his mind. But he didn’t want them to leave. He didn’t want to be alone. He was so tired of being alone.

“You’re not just saying that, because you know that’s what we want to hear, are you?” asked Mary.

Frustration hit him like hammer blow.

“I love her!” His voice was intense. “I finally realized it, but I was too late. I hurt her too much and she doesn’t want me any more. I know I was stupid, but I can’t do anything about that now. I want to marry her, but she won’t say yes! Can you see why I don’t want to think about it? It hurts too much!”

He felt tears forming in his eyes and blinked them furiously. He didn’t want to cry in front of them.

“Please don’t hate me,” he pleaded. “I couldn’t take it if you wouldn’t talk to me either. You’re all I have left.”


It would be nice to say they all melted and ran back and hugged him and kissed him and all that. But they really were seven different women, who thought about him in mostly different ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.