The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Agatha Roberts, set out to unmask Bobby Dalton as the pervert she and others were sure he was. The Dalton Bed and Breakfast was already changing the lives of Mirriam Dalton and her infamous son, and would now become the scene of crisis. Are Bobby's days as a purveyor of physical delight to dozens of women over? In this, the last full book in the series, we find out how Bobby feels about all this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Suzie and Melanie were in the kitchen making supper. Tiffany’s wails had driven Suzie from the living room, and into the kitchen, where Melanie had already taken refuge. The closing of Tiffany’s door made Suzie turn, and she saw Bobby cross her line of vision. He was going to the bathroom again. She knew that if she went to the bathroom door, she’d hear the shower.

“You’re next,” said Melanie, cutting up the head of lettuce that had been in the crisper.

“No.” Suzie’s response was automatic, heartfelt, and automatic.

“You have to,” said Melanie.

“No.” Her voice was dull, almost defeated. The feelings the sounds she’d heard that day had generated something deep inside her that she knew would overpower her if given a chance. She wasn’t going to give them that chance.

“We’re paying for three,” said Melanie.

“You can have my turn,” said Suzie.

Melanie turned around. Suzie saw Melanie’s eyes look past her and widen. She turned to see Tiffany, looking thoroughly fucked, dressed in the same shorts and tank top, almost skipping toward them.

Tiffany, it turned out, was energized by great sex.

“Oh Melanie!“ she squealed. She almost ran to her roommate and hugged her, turning her in a full circle. Then she switched to Suzie, gripping her and swinging her around. “Oh Suzie!“ she moaned. “You’re in for such a good time!”

“No!” gasped Suzie.

“She doesn’t want to do it,” said Melanie, folding her arms across her chest.

Tiffany pushed Suzie back, gripping her shoulders with her arms stiff and straight.

“You have to!” gasped Tiffany.

“You can have my turn.” Suzie’s voice quivered as she tried the same thing with Tiffany she’d offered Melanie.

“Okay!” said Tiffany.

No!“ said Melanie loudly. “It’s not fair!”

Tiffany turned, beaming. “Okay, I’ll share him with you.”

“That’s not what I meant, Tiffany!” said Melanie heatedly. “She deserves her chance. I was scared too. We can’t let her chicken out!”

“You don’t understand!” whined Suzie.

“Yes we do,” said Melanie, suddenly using a soothing tone. “Tiffany was scared too.” She looked at Tiffany. “Weren’t you, Tiff?”

Tiffany blinked. She nodded. “I was!” she admitted. “But I’m not any more. It was amazing, Suzie!”

“I know that!” snapped Suzie. “A deaf person could have heard how wonderful it was!” She turned to Melanie. “For both of you!”

Melanie’s cheeks tinted pink, but she didn’t turn away. “Well, then you have to try it, Suzie. Don’t let being afraid rob you of a really great time.”

Suzie knew that the only way she would be able to explain it to them was in the way that would ruin everything. It would ruin it for her, but more importantly it would ruin it for Bobby. It never occurred to her that she could simply say something like: “Guys, I have a sort of surprise for you. I’m really glad you guys had such a good time. See, Bobby is actually my brother. Isn’t that funny? I mean I’m glad you had fun, but you can clearly see why you need to take my turn.”

It could have been one of those embarrassing things that make for such a great tale later in life, but she didn’t think of that. All she thought of was that confessing her relationship to the man who had so thoroughly fucked these two women, would ruin everything.

“I can’t do that with a man I don’t know,” she tried. “I know what you’re saying, but I just can’t do it with a stranger!”

A male voice cut through the conversation, stopping it in its tracks.

“It’s getting late, and I have a long drive ahead of me anyway.” Bobby had come into the room, and none of them had noticed it.

Melanie wasn’t giving up that easily.

“You weren’t supposed to be at our house until tomorrow,” she said. “That means Paula was going to put you up somewhere tonight. You can just stay here.” She turned to Suzie. “That will give you time to get to know him, Suzie.”

“It’s not necessary,” said Bobby. He was trying to help his sister.

“Yes it is!“ insisted Melanie. “It will keep you from having to drive home tired.” She couldn’t imagine he wasn’t just dog tired. She was ready for bed already, even after a nap, and he had done most of the work!

“If I start home now, I’ll be fine,” he said.

“We paid for three,” said Melanie, her voice getting heavy.

“Nobody’s paid anything yet,” said Bobby. “Paula was gone when I got here.”

“We have the money,” insisted Melanie.


In the end, it had been Bobby who’d broken the stalemate. He suggested that he and Suzie have a little private chat. She took him outside, into the evening air. It was chilly, so they didn’t take long.

“They’re not going to give up,” said Bobby.

“You’re not fucking me, Bobby!” she said stridently.

“I know that,” he said. “But they don’t have to know that.”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“We’ll tell them that I’ll just sleep in your room tonight. You can say that will give you time to get to know me, and decide whether or not to do it. I’ll say that either way is fine with me. We’ll get a good night’s rest, and they’ll think we did it and everybody will be happy.”

Suzie frowned. She couldn’t see any flaws in his plan. Sleeping with him didn’t bother her at all. They’d fallen asleep in the car together, or on the couch together lots of times. And, it seemed like a way out of her dilemma.

“Okay,” she said.


Melanie and Tiffany went to bed early that night. Both of them felt compelled to kiss Bobby good night. He smiled. Suzie frowned.

Left alone, Suzie still didn’t feel like she could speak plainly. Her roommates were just on the other side of doors that clearly were too thin, based on her earlier experience. It was for that reason that she suggested they go to bed early too.

She wasn’t thinking about the fact that, once in her room, they’d have to get ready for bed. It was an interesting situation, because it was complicated.

On the one hand, Bobby was as completely familiar as anything else in the room. For another, she trusted him completely. That was why, when she got to her room, she just got ready for bed, like she would have any other night. That meant taking her clothes off and putting on her favorite oversized T shirt, which had a picture of Mr. Natural on the front, his oversized feet striding forward while the rest of him leaned back. Under his image were the words “Just Passin’ Through”.

On the other hand, though, her mind was in turmoil. The image of “sex” in her mind, up until that day, had been a somewhat foggy impression of two naked people pressed against each other. It had been a silent movie, of sorts, with somewhat grainy texture. Sitting in the living room and listening to her roommates verbalizing their obvious joy had added a sound track to that silent movie. Seeing both women emerge from their rooms, looking so obviously happy and satisfied, had made the pictures in her head less grainy, and infused color into them as well.

In short, the images in Suzie’s head had now turned into images of Bobby, naked, pressed up against any number of women she knew, including her sisters.

She had just settled the shirt around her hips when she looked to see Bobby standing up, his pants in his hands. He was naked.

“What are you doing?!” she gasped.

“I didn’t bring anything to sleep in,” he said.

“Why not?” she asked.

“In this business, you don’t need anything to sleep in,” he quipped.

She didn’t take it as a joke. While Bobby might not have seen himself as a gigolo, Suzie’s view was much different.

“You can’t sleep with me like that,” she said.

“Why not?” he asked. “I’m not going to do anything to you.”

“I know that,” she said. “It’s just that...”

She didn’t know how to finish that comment, because she wasn’t at all sure how she felt about things.

“You’ve grown up a lot,” he said.

Her mind wobbled. Why had he said that?

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“When you were changing,” he said. “You’ve filled out really nicely.”

“You looked at me?” Her mind whirled.

“Of course I looked at you,” he said. “You’re a good looking woman.”

That actually helped settle her thoughts.

“You say stuff like that to all the women, don’t you?” she asked.

“If it’s true,” he said.

For some reason her eyes dropped to his penis. She didn’t have a lot of experience with them. His didn’t look completely flaccid, like the ones in her textbooks. But it obviously wasn’t hard either. His testicles seemed larger than normal. She noticed clinically that he was uncircumcised. Her eyes took in other features. He was in good shape. He was obviously eating right. She could see, on a clinical basis, why women found him attractive.

“Men always lie to women to get what they want,” she said. “You don’t always tell the truth.”

“I always try to,” he said. “I try never to lie to a woman. I might not tell her everything I’m thinking, but I try never to lie.”

“Do you want to have sex with me?” she asked, thinking that would illustrate how men lied.

“Yes,” he said.

She blinked. Was he saying that because he really wanted to ... or because that’s what he thought she wanted to hear?

“I don’t want to have sex with you,” she said.

“I know that,” he replied.

“So why did you say you want to have sex with me?” she asked.

“Because you asked me,” he said. He smiled. “And because it’s true,”

“Oh.” This wasn’t working out very well. “Why do you want to?” she asked, curious despite herself.

“That’s complicated,” he said. “I love you, for one thing.”

“How can you say that?” she asked. “You know I don’t want to do that, and when you tell me you want to do it only makes me all nervous. Why would you want to make me nervous if you love me?”

“How is lying to you going to help you?” he asked, instead of trying to answer her question. “And if you didn’t want to know the answer, why did you ask me the question?” he added.

She was frustrated.

“Let’s just go to bed,” she said. “Don’t touch me, okay?”

“Got it,” he said.

Which was why he was so surprised when, after he got into bed on his back, she cuddled up to him, putting one arm across his chest.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Getting comfortable,” she said.

“I thought I wasn’t supposed to touch you.”

“You’re not,” she said.

“Oh,” he said helplessly as she burrowed her head into his shoulder. “I understand completely.” Sarcasm was heavy in his voice.

“Good,” she said. One of her knees came up to lie on his thigh.

It was quiet for a while.

“Damn,” she said.

“What?”

“I forgot to turn off the light.”

“Want me to get it?”

“No,” she sighed. “I’m comfortable. I can sleep with it on. Can you?”

“I guess so,” he said.

“Okay.”

It was quiet for a while longer.

“Bobby?”

“What?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Baby.”


The wine got her to sleep, but it didn’t keep her asleep. She had strange and disturbing dreams. In one of them Bobby was wearing Melanie’s robe. His penis stuck out from between the front folds. In another she was chasing Bobby. He was naked, and kept yelling, “No! Suzie no!” In another Melanie was singing a cowboy song that included the phrase “Yippee I-O-Ki-Yay, ride along, little doggies,” and she was naked, swinging a lasso around and around her head. The lasso streaked out to fall around Suzie’s arms, pinning them to her sides. She saw Bobby coming towards her, grinning, with a red hot branding iron in his hands. The branding iron was a big “D” and she knew he was going to press it to her butt. She had a pistol in her hand, but she couldn’t bring it to bear on Bobby to stop him. That one woke her up.

She calmed instantly. There was no lasso. Bobby was right here, next to her. He was warm and comforting, not hot, like the branding iron. She still felt the pistol in her hand and came alert as she realized something hard was in her hand. With something like shock, she realized it was his penis.

The first thing she did was listen for his breathing. He was asleep. Then she tried to decide what to do about her hand. She decided not to let go. She spent a minute or two trying to figure out why she had decided not to let go. She couldn’t, so she quit thinking about it.

She concentrated on the feeling in her hand. She’d never touched a penis before. Clinically it was fascinating. So soft, and yet so hard. She was feeling a marvel of evolution. There were all kinds of blood vessels that went into the penis. At a time like this, some of them were enlarged, letting more blood in, and some of them were constricted, letting very little blood out. She knew how it worked ... clinically. But the feel was anything but clinical. She held her breath and squeezed gently, trying to feel a pulse. It was there! Where her fingertips lay on the underneath part, and to one side, she felt the gentle swell and release that signified his heart, pushing blood into the organ.

She felt the need to move, and pushed her knee farther across his thigh. With an electric jolt her pussy came into contact with his thigh. Her hips pushed of their own volition, pressing, almost rubbing.

She had started masturbating when she got to college. That had begun as a clinical examination of her own body. It had gotten way out of control as feelings flooded her brain. She had sought an orgasm, just to see what one was like, only to find that she had discovered something addictive. Since then, she used masturbation as part of her stress control program. Running started the release, and masturbating after a run finished it.

When she masturbated, her orgasm was a destination, with a clearly marked trail leading to it. She could tell when it was going to happen. Everything was predictable.

But this felt different. This felt like she was in the wilderness somewhere, with no path of any kind. She knew that if she pressed and rubbed, something would happen, but she also knew it wouldn’t be like anything she had felt before.

He moved in his sleep. Her pushing had disturbed him. She realized she was squeezing his penis tightly too, and relaxed her hand.

She wondered what she was doing. She didn’t want this. Did she? With something like a feeling of dread she realized some part of her did want this. She liked this! She liked feeling this close to someone. To be able to press her pussy against a warm thigh ... to hold an erection. That erection could be hers. All she had to do was wake him. He’d already said he wanted her.

She thought about that. Why did he want her? Why had he wanted her sisters? Why had he wanted their mother? And why had so many of them wanted his baby? They must have wanted it. There were too many ways to prevent getting pregnant. She ran down the list in her mind, while her hips continued an unconscious subtle rubbing against Bobby’s thigh.

She thought about Mary. Mary had been almost a second mother to her. She was older, wiser, stable. And yet, Jordan had to have been conceived while Mary was engaged to Harry. Jordan was obviously Bobby’s. Christopher was just as obviously Bobby’s, and Bev had been planning on getting married too, when she must have been conceived. Linda had tried to be sly about it, but Randall looked too much like Bobby to be anyone else’s. Her younger sisters had given birth less than a year ago. Suzie had only seen the babies a couple of times, but one look at Joseph was all it took. They hadn’t even pretended to be interested in getting married, though, so that put them in a different category. That category also held their mother, which was just too strange to think about, though looking at Theodore was like looking at Bobby’s baby pictures. And Prudence. That Kyle was Bobby’s made no sense, but it had to be true. That meant Katherine was his too, since they were twins.

She counted. Five of her six sisters had lain with this man. The penis in her hand had made babies in them. She knew Flo had gone to his room at night too, even though she didn’t think Star had resulted from that. And there was her mother and Prudence, and the rumors about other women in the community. He had never denied it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.