Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Bob and Mary were halfway home when the cop pulled them over. Mary scrambled to get her bra re-hooked and her shirt back down while Bob reached for the registration. The bright spot light of the cruiser was blinding. Bob put the window down as the officer walked up to the car.

'Good evening, Sir. Do you know why I pulled you over?' asked the officer in a very professional tone.

'Um, not really. I wasn't speeding, I don't think. Do I have a light out or something?'

'No Sir. You were weaving in your lane. Have you been drinking tonight sir?'

'Actually, no. I was the designated driver tonight, so all I had was 7-up.'

'Then you won't mind blowing in the Breathalyzer?'

'No, not at all.'

After blowing a 0.00, Bob smiled at the officer.

'Well, that doesn't explain the erratic driving sir. Do you have a reason?'

Feeling like a teenager busted with a girl in the backseat, Bob blushed remembering his wife's naked breasts and his reaction when she had started playing with them while he drove. She had luscious breasts - 40 D with very large nipples - and she was able to bring her nipples to her mouth and suck on them. This never ceased to turn him on and she knew it.

'Um, well, my wife and I were having a ... discussion ... and I may have taken my eyes off the road for a second... '

'You mean when your wife flashed you, she diverted your attention?' The office asked with a small smile.

'Um, you saw that?'

The office nodded.

'Yes and just so you know, that is considered public nudity. In her case, a severe distraction. Luckily, the streets are pretty deserted at this time of night. I won't give either of you a ticket, but do you think she can keep her clothes on until you get home?'

'If you insist. Yes, I mean, yes she'll wait till we get home. Thank you, sir.'

'Drive safely sir.'

'Night.'

Getting back in the car, Bob took a deep breath and then started to laugh softly. Mary had managed to get herself completely pulled together but still looked sexy and somewhat tipsy.

'So, what did the cop want?'

'Probably a closer look at your tits. He wanted to know why I was weaving and when I told him you distracted me, he said he could see why.'

"HE SAW!?! Oh, my God!' Mary buried her face in her hands and then started laughing. 'That's what I get for my exhibitionist tendencies! Did we get in trouble?'

'No, but he did ask me to make sure you kept your clothes on till we get home.'


Pulling into the driveway, Bob turned to Mary. 'We're home, you can take off your clothes now.'

'Bob, I think the cop meant I should wait until we're in the house.'

'That's not the way I took it. Besides, it's 2 am and I don't think anyone is awake. Now, show me those gorgeous tits.'

Mary grinned and lifting her shirt, she turned towards Bob. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra and the pushed it up over her breasts. They swung free in the cooling air, her nipples puckering up and begging for attention.

'Lick 'em for me, please?' Bob asked, his eyes never leaving her nipples.

'You like that, huh? You like to watch me flick my tongue over my own nipple and then suck it ... like this?' And she brought her right breast to her lips.

Bob licked his own lips while he watched. He could feel his cock growing. He loved watching his wife pleasure herself. Freeing his straining cock from his jeans, he lightly rubbed the head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.