Rebound
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Ellen peeked up at Mark, still giggling. Mark had an odd look on his face and a very erect cock. Glancing over at Matt, she noted that he was holding the blanket up and away from himself - like he was hiding something. The look on his face was hard to read - surprised, amused, intrigued, aroused. Terry was still grinning.

Ellen and Terry looked at each other.

'God, you have such great tits. I would kill for tits like those.' Ellen said with no small amount of envy and quite a bit of desire in her voice.

'Want to touch them? I'm dying to see just how hard your nipples are ... they stand straight out!' Terry lightly licked her lips and held her hand out to Ellen.

Ellen took her hand and together they sat on the edge of the bed, the guys forgotten for the moment. Ellen, being more experienced with women, reached out first and gently cupped Terry's breast, lightly running her thumb over the nipple. Looking up at Terry, she saw that her eyes were nearly closed and her mouth slightly open. Capturing her other breast, she brought her mouth to the erect nipple and licked it lightly, causing it to pucker. She sucked it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the entire pink tip of Terry's full, round breast.

Terry sighed and felt the heat of Ellen's mouth infuse her tender flesh. Her tits felt heavy in Ellen's hands and her fingers kneaded her own thighs. Unable to hold back, she reached for Ellen's large, sensitive nipples. They were a dark brown surrounded by a slightly lighter colored aureole. Rolling them in her fingers, she could feel the length and hardness of them standing up from her small, firm mounds. Terry's hands could cover each breast completely and Ellen's chest was so narrow that the tips of her fingers could run over her ribs.

Ellen giggled with the inadvertent tickle and brought her mouth up to Terry's. Their first kiss was soft, tentative and shy. Ellen then took the lead. Taking Terry's face in her hands she firmly kissed Terry, teasing her lips until Terry opened them to Ellen's searching tongue. Ellen's hands resumed their fondling and she began to pull at Terry's nipples, making Terry groan.

Ellen lightly pushed at Terry until she was on her back, and lay at her side. Ellen resumed sucking on Terry's breast while her hand started to caress her belly, hip and thigh. Making her way up Terry's inner thigh, Terry opened up to Ellen's searching fingers, gasping when Ellen touched her warm, wet pussy.

Mark and Matt had taken up positions at the foot of the bed, watching the women touch, kiss, and fondle each other. Both men were sporting erections and their eyes were glued to the show before them. While Mark had seen Ellen with other women, Matt had only ever seen this in the occasional porn DVD. Lee had thought the whole girl/girl thing gross, so Matt had never watched them with Lee. He couldn't believe how hot this was and that he was here.

Ellen had shifted to lie on top of Terry and was slowly making her way down her body with kisses, licks and nibbles. Terry's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. When Ellen reached her wet center, Terry cried out with pleasure, her legs opening wider.

'I think one of you boys should give her mouth something to play with - Mark? Terry needs a nice hard cock, let her have yours?'

Mark moved to position himself at Terry's head, were she immediately took his cock in hand and brought him to her hungry mouth. He groaned at the feel of her mouth sucking him while his wife peeked up at him from Terry's pussy.

Matt, not to be left out, pulled Ellen's hips up and set her on her knees so that he could reach her soaking pussy with his probing tongue. As soon as he made contact, she pushed herself back and spread her knees as far as possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.