Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Terry could feel his eyes on her bottom. She shifted her hips and leaned just a bit further to make the shot.

'Nine ball, corner pocket', she said while taking aim. With a smack, the cue ball touched the nine ball and it dropped easily. Slowly standing, Terry reached for the chalk cube and contemplated her next shot. Walking to the other side of the table, she bent at the waist and called her shot.

'Thirteen ball, side pocket, ' glancing at Matt, she smiled. She knew that at this angle, her cleavage was fully visible and that Matt was enjoying the view. Her pink lace bra was more for looks than function. Her nipples were hard little nubs that stood up proudly poking through the thin material. She was not 'busty' like Bridget or 'flat' like Ellen. Her pert breasts were firm and high and a perfect handful. She had given up years ago trying to hide her overly sensitive nipples and learned to enjoy the looks of appreciation she received.

Sinking the ball, she came back around the table and noticed a young man sitting in the corner, staring at her. With a wiggle and a swish, she took aim on the ten but missed the corner pocket. She pouted at the young man and he grinned at her. Turning her back to him, she went back to the table and stood next to Matt. The young man just followed her with his eyes.

'You seem to have an admirer', Matt whispered. 'Shall I make an introduction?'

'NO! I mean, he's way to young for me. And besides, I'm ... um, we're here to make you forget things and have a good time, not to meet new guys', Terry stammered.

'Well, just wanted to be sure. You seemed to enjoy the attention and I wouldn't want to stand in the way', Matt said, trying to hide the grin. He knew exactly what she was doing and even though he had never thought of her 'that way' before, he could see the possibilities. Teasing her was easy, because he thought of her as a friend, first and foremost.

Smacking him on the arm, Terry stuck her tongue out at him and picked up her drink.

'Don't stick that out, unless you intend to use it', Matt said in her ear, causing her to choke on her drink.

'W-what?'

'You heard me. Come on, let's dance.'

Taking Terry by the hand, Matt indicated to the waitress that they needed another round, and then led Terry to the dance floor. The music was very loud and all over the board for genres. Right now, the techno dance music flowed with a primal beat that could be felt clear to the bone. Taking Terry's waist with one hand, Matt insinuated his right leg at an angle between her legs, his hip just forward of her hip. Terry's left arm came up to his shoulder and her hand rested behind his neck.

Their opposite arms swayed with the music. He looked into her eyes and she could feel herself pressing her thigh to his in a very suggestive manner. His arm tightened around her waist, pulling her crotch tight against his right thigh. Matt brought his left hand up and moved her hair from her shoulder, baring it, then leaned in and lightly nibbled her neck.

Terry felt her knees go weak and brought her right arm up and clasped her hands behind Matt's neck. Bringing his head up slightly, he whispered in her ear, 'You want this, don't you?'

Terry pulled her head back, 'And whatever gave you that idea? Yes, I want you. I have for a long time. But, you were taken so I never told you. Now you're free so why should I be coy?'

'This might be too soon. I can't promise you anything, I don't even know if Lee is gone for good. If she came back, I honestly don't know what I'd do. The last thing I want to do is hurt you and I think that if this goes further, I just might.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.