Dreamweaver - Cover

Dreamweaver

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Chapter 65: Moving Ahead

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65: Moving Ahead - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

There were reasons I don't usually just show up wherever the girls are, this was one of them. Apparently Allison had taken me up on the offer to have Lizzy or Amber join her, actually she had decided on both. When I arrived at the cabana, Amber was on her back with Allison between her legs sucking, licking, and fingering her toward heaven while Lizzy rode Amber's face. Lizzy was the only one in a position to see me and she quickly put a finger to her lips and then blew me a kiss. How they had gotten here was a very interesting question. But that was something I could worry about later.

I was about to leave and come back later when Lizzy's voice spoke to me. "Don't go, you're just in time. Allison could really use you right about now."

Oh gee, let me think...

Allison was on her knees while she worked on Amber which left her wonderfully rounded, picture perfect little butt sticking up in the air, her very wet, actually dripping, sex beautifully framed between her thighs. Moving carefully I crept up behind her, mentally keeping the bed from sinking under my weight and also kept her from feeling my fingers as I braced myself on her hips. I let everything go just as I started to penetrate her so all she felt was me sliding slowly into her. She froze for just a second, her breath catching, but then apparently she realized what was happening and pushed back until I was completely buried inside of her. I have to say, as busy as I'd been the last couple days it still felt wonderful to be inside of her. She was my first love and this was like coming home.

She ground herself down on me, squeezing my shaft to hold it tightly inside of her, "Oh God, that feels good," she moaned. "Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me hard!" Then she buried her face between Amber's legs again, grabbing her thighs to hold herself in place. I knew from experience what she wanted, when Allison says hard, she means hard. She was already extremely wet so there was no need to ease into it and I just started letting her have it. Amber responded instantly as the impact of my hips on Allison's ass drove her lips, tongue, and teeth against the older girl's most sensitive areas. Her body's reaction was to pull away but with Allison holding her so tightly she couldn't. Even that slight feeling of helplessness was enough to heighten the experience for Amber and almost instantly the orgasm that had been building in her peaked, causing her to shudder and writhe against Allison's mouth, each additional impact prolonging her pleasure and building toward a second, stronger climax.

Allison's own orgasm was getting closer by the second and she bucked back against me with each thrust, the slap of my balls against her wet parts adding sharp counterpoint to the chorus of grunts coming from the two girls. I glanced up and saw Lizzy had progressed to squeezing Amber's breasts and pinching her nipples. Suddenly it happened, Allison froze, her whole body clenching, the walls of her vagina straining to shut me out. I knew better than to stop, if I stopped I would be either held inside her or held out until it was over, so instead I increased the force of my thrust, forcing myself in and out of her spasming passage with violent intensity.

"Wet your thumb and force it into her butt," Lizzy's voice whispered in my ear. I caught her eye and she nodded vigorously for me to do it. Everything was already wet from Allison's juices so it didn't take much; I just sucked my thumb into my mouth to coat it with spit and then pressed it hard on her opening. As soon as I touched it I could feel the muscles there doing the same dance her vaginal walls were doing, contracting and releasing with each thrust. On the second release my thumb shot palm deep inside her and several things happened at once. For starters her whole body convulsed; releasing her hold on Amber she seemed to be trying to hunch forward into a fetal position, her hands drew in toward her chest, and her anus clamped down so hard around the intruding digit that I was sure she had cut it off and any second now blood would start squirting.

And then she screamed. It was a loud piercing sound and at first I thought I had gone too far but then I recognized it as an amplified version of the high-pitched keening she makes when she cums really hard. I also realized that her hands under her were gripping the comforter, one was visible and I could see her knuckles had gone white. The sound finally faded, she took a gasping breath, and started humping her hips against me again, "Oh god ... oh god ... yes ... harder, Jimmy ... fuck me harder ... Yes!" Her hands unclenched from the comforter but only so she could stretch them out in front of her, where they took a fresh grip and she used the leverage to push herself at me harder as she started to mumble, "More! Oh God, Jimmy make me cum again, fuck me Jimmy." I can always count on Allison if I want someone to talk dirty to me.

It was about that time that memories of my time with Christine pushed me to the next step and I brought my free hand down hard on her ass. The mumbling stopped with, "Ow-ohgod Yes!" the yes coming with the landing of the second slap. With the third she went into full rigor again, her breathing stopped, her face turning red at the lack of oxygen and the only movement the rhythmic contractions of me shooting fountains inside of her. This time I had been trapped at full insertion when both our orgasms hit and it was going to be a while before my own muscles let me move again. I think the only thing that kept her from passing out was the fact that she was already asleep. As it was when her muscles finally let go she just sort of melted down onto the mattress in a heap and I collapsed on top of her, catching my weight on my hands to brace myself up.

Technically, since it was a dream I could have moved if I'd wanted to ... heck, since it was her dream, either Allison or I could have done just about anything we wanted to, but at some point in the past we all seem to have made a conscious decision not to mess with sex in dreams but rather to let everything happen as it would in the real world. It made me stop and think that maybe I was doing that in other aspects as well, hampering myself by placing real world restrictions in an environment they didn't belong in. Had I been unconsciously limiting myself all this time?

"God, I so needed that," Allison said hoarsely, bringing me back into the moment. I kissed the cheek I could see and looked around to see Lizzy leaning against the headboard hugging Amber to her from behind so both could see. Amber's eyes were glued to where my slowly deflating cock was still lodged in Allison's very soggy sex. As I watched, Lizzy whispered something into Amber's ear and her eyes shot to mine.

"Please, Master? May I..." and her eyes went back to our joining.

My time with May helped me read the signs. I collapsed down on Allison, forcing what was left of my erection further inside, then took her firmly in my arms and rolled us both over so she was on top of me. She let out a startled, "Ooh," but I ignored it as I addressed Amber.

"Amber, I don't want the bedding soiled, come here and deal with this."

I rolled a little further until Allison's ass was balanced directly on my abdomen, allowing her legs to open outward without her falling off of me. Instantly Amber was out of Lizzy's arms and between Allison's legs, licking up everything in sight. It must have tickled because Allison started to giggle and squirm, which of course caused me to finally pop free, opening the floodgates. Allison's giggle quickly turned to something else as Amber glued her mouth to her opening and started sucking and licking in earnest.

Suddenly Lizzy's face was over Allison's and the tongue wrestling commenced. Since I had nothing better to do I started playing with Allison's breasts with both hands. It didn't take long before she reached another orgasm. This one wasn't on the same scale as the others but it was obviously still nice for her. Amber relented and drew back, kissing all around her opening as she coasted down once more, Lizzy pulled back as well and then it was just Allison cuddling back against me and sighing contentedly. "I just love you guys."

Naturally that was when the phone rang. I knew without looking who it was. I couldn't reach the phone from where I was but then, I really didn't need to anyway.

"Hello Special Agent Hampton, what can I do for you?"

"Jimmy?"

"You were expecting someone else? You're on speaker, I'm in the cabana with Lizzy, Allison, and Amber and I couldn't reach the phone." I gave Lizzy a wink.

"Couldn't reach the ... Oh, sorry. Listen, I'm really sorry for interrupting anything..."

"You're not; we're just relaxing, what's up?" I assured her.

"What did you do to Khvlek?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Boris, what did you do to Boris?"

"I didn't do anything to Boris, why?" Technically true, if anything had happened to Boris he had done it to himself, with Walter's help and at my instruction true, but I hadn't done anything to him.

"The consulate has been screaming at the State Department all afternoon demanding an explanation. Apparently he had some kind of seizure or something. He's at the hospital being poked, prodded, scoped and explored every way you can imagine and they can't figure it out. According to the undersecretary that called the symptoms resemble stroke but CT scans and MRI both came back negative. The only thing they can find is what appears to be a rash on his chest in the shape of someone's hand."

"Gosh, that's seems so unusual. Why would they think you had something to do with it? Maybe it's some kind of virus, have you checked with the others to see if they are okay, it might be contagious. Maybe they should quarantine him."

"I knew it! You did do something!" she said exasperated. "Damn it, Matthews!" I could almost see her biting her tongue. "Okay, talk to me, what's going on?"

I had to laugh at her tone. I shifted Rebecca to the elevator so she would have a point of reference, dressed Allison and myself, and moved us to the office to meet her, leaving Lizzy and Amber to entertain themselves. Rebecca stormed into the office like she was ready to kill someone, and since that someone was me I decided I needed to defuse the situation, so when she opened her mouth to start yelling at me what came out was a lion's roar. It was hysterical to watch her grab at her throat and glare at me. The clown costume may have been a little much but it did the job and suddenly she couldn't stop giggling.

"So, I guess I don't have to bring out the dunk tank?" I asked with a smile.

She honked her horn at me and I put her back in regular clothes, put her voice back to normal, and said, "Okay, that was fun but before you go off on me I have to ask you, seriously," I paused to let that sink in, "do you really want to know what I'm doing?"

She started to answer but Allison jumped in, "What he's really asking is do you want to know what he's capable of and how he's doing it, or can you be content with knowing what the goal is and that he's getting results?"

I guess between the two of us we managed to slow her down enough to give her time to think.

"No," she said. "Not really. I don't want to know anything that I may have to deny later, but it's not like they're going to polygraph me over this. So what's up with Boris? All you've done so far is tell me I don't want to know what you did, which I don't, but tell me anyway; what's wrong with him?"

"He tried to tell whoever was behind Britney's abduction what happened," I answered. "That triggered a little surprise I left him. You remember when Atkins snatched you and Bob hypnotized you so you wouldn't remember anything about me?"

"Yeah," she answered, eyeing me suspiciously.

"It wasn't Bob," I said.

"Really?" she asked. "You did that?"

"Yeah, and I did something similar with Boris. I left sort of a post-hypnotic inhibitor in him, everything was fine as long as he didn't try to tell anyone about me, or what happened the night Britney was kidnapped. Without going into the details, as soon as he opened his mouth with the intent to talk about it, he lost the ability to speak. From there I fully expected him to try writing it down and when he did that his hands stopped working. He didn't know it was going to happen because I blocked the memory until he blew it, but now he remembers what I told him would happen and that it happened exactly as I said it would, which is exactly what happened at the warehouse when I told him I wasn't coming to him, but coming for him."

"You threatened him at the warehouse?" Rebecca asked, shocked.

"No," I corrected her. "I made it very clear to him before I ever left my house that he needed to let her go before I got there."

"You got balls, kid," she said. "You didn't really expect him to let her go did you?"

"No, but it never hurts to hope. I gave him a chance. Personally, looking back, I probably let him off too easy."

"Jimmy isn't real happy with Boris and whoever is behind him," Allison pointed out.

"I can understand that," Rebecca said very seriously, holding my eyes with hers. "How unhappy are you?

I put what I was feeling into the look I gave her. "My family is in hiding and I may never be able to be with them again. Britney's family is in hiding just because she went out on a date with me. I'm really looking forward to meeting whoever is behind this."

"You're right," she said, shaking her head. "I really don't want to know any of this. Forget I asked, and if I ever ask again, just remind me that I said I don't want to know, okay? Is there any way they are going to be able to figure out what's wrong with him?"

"They may figure out that it's all in his head, except it's really not, and if they try to fix it it's going to get real ugly fast and your phone isn't just going to ring, it's going to blow up. The good news is there is no possible way they can trace any of this to you. Their experts will tell them that there is no way you could have done something like this without leaving something behind. Not in the short time you had him."

"You better be right," she said.

"I am," I said. "So what about you? Is anything at all happening on your end? You haven't told me if you're having any luck at all finding your partner."

"That's because there's nothing to tell," she said angrily. "Damn it, Jimmy, the only way we found Angela was you being able to reach her. Without that, we haven't had a single fucking lead to go on. Interpol is all over Washington, and you know what they say about shit rolling downhill."

"Eww," Allison said, fanning herself with her hands.

Rebecca couldn't help laughing, "I'm sorry Allison, I thought everyone knew that one. Bad visual?"

"Gross!" Allison said, and then she changed the subject. "So have you and Bob set a date yet?"

"Don't go there," she said ruefully. "If it were up to me, we'd just run up to Vegas and do it, but Selena would kill me and she's my boss's wife so that's out of the question. Speaking of Vegas, Bob told me what you said about getting Roxy's stuff back from the pawnshop. I know you mean well and how much it would mean to her, but I think you should reconsider."

"Why?" I asked.

"Two reasons," Rebecca said. "First of all it will attract undue attention. If the cops traced her that far then they may have already confiscated her stuff. It would have been an illegal transaction in the first place; she wasn't old enough to pawn the stuff legally. Or they could have someone watching the pawnshop to see if she comes back."

"And the second reason?" I asked.

"Eventually we're going to want to clear her of whatever charges they may have cooked up. We may need it to establish the timeline of her leaving Las Vegas and that pawn ticket is part of the paper trail."

"She's right," Allison said. "Any suggestions on how to preserve the paper trail and keep her from losing her mom's necklace?"

"Could you do what you did with me and just sort of tell the pawnshop owner to put it away somewhere and forget about it for a while?"

I had to stop and think about it for a few seconds. "Maybe. As long as I wasn't asking them to do anything that isn't too far outside their normal routine. That may sound strange considering what I'm doing with Boris, but trust me it's different. It's a good idea though, I think it will work. Are you going to hold on to the ticket then?"

"Well, I think having it in the FBI's possession for now could have advantages, don't you? Or we could just leave it with Susan. I had Bob hold off talking to her about it."

Now that that was settled I wanted to get back to the subject at hand, but it was tough subject to discuss and I had to pause before going on.

"Rebecca, do you think he may have killed Henslith? I mean, it just doesn't make sense that he would keep her drugged all this time."

"Maybe he's afraid you'll find him again," she suggested. "We almost had him last time."

"I don't think that's it." I said. "In fact, I don't think he knows about me. If he did and he was afraid I'd lead you to him again and ruin his game then why wouldn't he have just killed me? It certainly wouldn't have been hard. I lived a very predictable life, until recently anyway, and he obviously knows who I am and where I live. I take, or used to take, the same route to and from school most of the time. I'm a cross country runner, heck I ran every morning, all he would have to do is just find a hidden spot somewhere nearby and wait for me to come to him. One shot as I'm running by and his problem is solved. It doesn't really put him in any more danger than he's already in; you already know who he is. This just doesn't make sense."

"Jimmy, he's a whack job who's a few marbles short of a full bag; who knows why he does any of this?"

"He's right though," Allison said. "I mean what he said makes sense. Whack job or not, he's not stupid; if he was afraid of Jimmy, it would make sense to eliminate the threat. In order to be afraid, he would have to know what Jimmy can do. Look at it logically; If he's afraid of Jimmy, then he knows, so if he's not afraid of Jimmy, then he doesn't know, and if he doesn't know then it doesn't make sense to keep her drugged."

"That all sounds reasonable, let's assume you're right, why haven't we found her body? It's been two weeks, if he's got her then he has to have her drugged or you would find her. Not to mention that it would likely be a lot harder to keep a trained field agent captive than an eighteen year old girl fresh out of high school. So either she's dead, or she's drugged." She shook her head at her own reasoning. "Your right, that doesn't sound right, unless he's keeping her drugged for some other reason. I hate to think about it but Bob told me you asked someone about specific reasons to keep her drugged. He didn't tell me who it was or how you know them but it didn't sound pretty."

"It wouldn't be," Allison said. "But I don't think that's it either. Rebecca, I've been doing some studying." Her voice took on a sarcastic edge, "I've suddenly had some free time. It's nothing really serious but just looking at the psychology of serial criminals in general. Now, you're the expert here but from what I've read, there is no reasonable explanation for him taking your partner. She's outside -- way outside, his target group, and if he perceived her as a threat I could see him killing her, but not kidnapping her."

"This is getting us nowhere," Rebecca said, becoming visibly irritated by all this chasing around in circles. "He took her, that's all I can tell you. Does it make sense? Not based solely on his past pattern, no. But he did. It's possible the disruption in the pattern is due to our finding him; the fact that we now know who we are dealing with, but we can't be sure. She represents a threat from his former life." She paused again, then threw up her hands and started pacing. "Damn it! That's just another reason to kill her. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't add up."

"Yeah, I know," Allison said. "That was the part I kept coming back to as well. I guess all we can do is wait and hope we get a break."

It was quiet for a moment before Rebecca said what we were all thinking, "I hate waiting,"

I sent her off to play with Bob.

"So what now?" Allison asked. "Are you going to go check on Walter and Boris?"

"Unless you've got a better idea," I answered.

"No, not really," she paused. "Jimmy, how are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, how are you doing? Are you okay?" There was a pause and I knew she was waiting for me to look at her.

"Jimmy, I'm worried about you, everyone seems to be forgetting that your life just got destroyed the same as everyone else's. Yeah, my situation has its problems but I'm still with mom and dad, Britney and her family are together, but you, you're all alone. I'm worried about you."

I started to give her one of the easy answers but I stopped myself, thinking about how I really felt.

"I don't know," I finally answered. "I mean, I think I'm doing okay, but then, I guess I haven't really been alone long enough to find out, yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.