Dreamweaver - Cover

Dreamweaver

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Chapter 62: On My Own

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62: On My Own - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

Lizzy answered on the third ring, "I'm Easy."

"Hi, miss me yet?"

"Oh," she crooned. "You called me, how sweet. What's up?"

"Not much, I wanted to pick up a little something special for Amber, you know something you could give her as a welcoming gift; something that made the right statement."

"Ooh, good idea."

"Jamie thought of it, she thought Jasmine might be able to suggest a good place to shop. Maybe even pick something out and arrange for us to pick it up. No contact that way."

"Oh girlie you are just so smart! I love you, mwah!" she blew Jamie a kiss. "So is that the only reason you called?"

"No, actually, I left a message for Jasmine but I can't reach her until tonight. I though I might do a little shopping while I'm killing time. I found someone to chaperon me around town and keep me out of trouble."

"Is she cute?"

"Cute enough to catch Jamie's eye."

"I know her taste, sounds hot to me, you calling for permission?"

"No, not really ... well, maybe. I mean, I'm not planning to ... I just thought I should tell you."

"You're too funny ... you're worried that she may have expectations, aren't you?"

"I'm more worried she may think I have expectations."

Her voice got very serious, "Jimmy, it's okay if you're feeling a little lost and confused. Your life just got turned inside out and you're feeling vulnerable, but the things you have to deal with don't leave you time to be vulnerable. And you're used to having people you trust, specifically women you trust, around you. You're also the sweetest man in the world and to most women you are just too good to be true, so naturally they don't trust that this is it, they're waiting for the other shoe to drop. You want me to tell her she doesn't have to worry about the other shoe."

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh, "Yeah, I think that's pretty much it."

"Don't worry, lover, I got your back... , and I'm looking forward to getting the rest. I'll reassure her that she is perfectly safe with you. But if she develops expectations of her own; if it somehow ends up there, Jimmy, I want you to know that I'm okay with whatever happens. It's not love, it's just you being nice and sharing yourself with someone who needs you. So, if it comes up don't worry about me okay, just be there for her, if that's what you want, that is."

"I don't see it coming up, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I'll call you later if I get the chance. I love you."

I called and got a room at the Bellagio. Christine wasn't kidding when she said it was pricey. Even at a midweek rate it better be a really nice room. I spent the rest of the trip playing the little visual flirting games that men and women have been playing for centuries, and reading my book. I felt a little guilty at first and wondered what Christine would think if she knew I was only sixteen. That reminded me of what Ms. Forrester had said and I made a note that I needed to do something about my wardrobe. If I was going to play a grown up, I needed to look the part. A few minutes waiting around the gate area and Christine was ready to go, waving goodbye and getting some interesting looks from the rest of the flight crew as she headed off through the terminal with me.

"So, did you decide where you were staying?" she asked.

"I booked a room at the Bellagio," I said. "And I have another one on hold until this evening in case you decide you would like to stay there as well." I held up my hand to forestall the complaint I saw forming. "Hear me out."

She subsided and I went on. "If you don't have any objections I just thought it would be a lot easier if we went there for now, otherwise we lose all the time running back and forth. If you want the room, it's yours, my compliments, just to say thank you for keeping me company in a strange city. Or you can always go back to the Ramada if you'd rather."

"You're very confusing, do you know that?"

We were just exiting the terminal and there was a man standing at the curb in front of a black limousine with the hotel's crest on the side, holding a sign which read, "C. PAYSON" Christine wasn't really paying attention so she didn't notice him until I stopped and then she saw the sign.

"How do you mean?" I asked innocently, handing my bag off to the driver.

She gave me one of those looks women use when they think you're up to something, but she handed her bag to the driver as well. "Your signals are all over the place; you're playful and charming, but there is this underlying hint of a very serious person inside. You keep making these classic come-ons but insist you aren't interested in anything other than a companion for the day."

"Oh, I never said I wasn't interested," I said as I handed her into the back seat and then climbed in behind her. "Wow!" I said, as I realized just how much room there was in there.

"See, that's what I mean," she said. "You act like a sophisticated young executive one moment, sure almost to the point of being arrogant, the next you're like a kid riding the elevator for the first time. You've never been in a limo before have you?"

"Nope, first time. Too bad it had to be with you." The shocked expression was exactly what I had expected. "I probably would have appreciated it more without you to distract me, it's nice, but it kind of pales in comparison."

"Oh, nice recovery, very smooth; you see, that's exactly the kind of line I would expect from a guy who was trying to romance me off my feet, but you say you're not interested in that."

"Again, I never said I wasn't interested. I'm a guy, so I'm always interested in that. But it's not a priority for me. I'm more interested in you as a person first; you could say I'm more interested in romancing you on your feet than off. I never was much into baseball, so the whole first base-second base thing never appealed to me. I find it much more enjoyable if you just concentrate on the moment and let the rest take care of itself. If I don't have expectations there's no possibility of being disappointed; takes the stress out of life."

"How old are you?"

"Oh, come on now, you can't tell me you didn't check the flight list. Officially I'm twenty-two, but I find my age varies from moment to moment. Some times I feel much older and other times I feel like I'm still sixteen."

"That's what I mean! One minute you act all grown up and the next, like getting into the limo, you're like a kid on his way to his first prom."

I chuckled and said, "If today were anything like my first prom I guarantee it would be a day you would never forget."

"Wow, usually it's the girl who never forgets it."

"It's a moment I hope never to forget," I said with a smile, and then changed the subject. "So, I've added a few things to my shopping list. For one thing, you're not the first person to think I look younger than I am. A nice woman recently pointed out that I should change the way I dress if I expect people to take me more seriously. My normal look has always served me well enough and I never paid much attention to it before, but apparently my standard look is a little too high school. So I'm hoping you can help me out there as well. I figure in your line of work you see all types of attire so you should be able to help me find something that works without looking contrived. And then..."

It was still barely after eleven when we reached the hotel and check-in wasn't until three, so I pre-paid the room and arranged for the use of a courtesy suite so that Christine could shower and change. We then left our bags with the bellman to be delivered to my room later.

The Vegas strip isn't much to look at during the day, especially at a hundred and five degrees. Fortunately, you almost never have to go outside unless you want to. The casinos realized ages ago that a lot of people were leaving with the money they won and started adding a lot more stores and boutiques to stem the flow of money out of the city. We had lunch first, at a little cafe near Paris. Christine had changed into a nice pair of what appeared to be designer shredded jeans, a loose top and sandals, so the waiter checked both of our ID's before delivering our drinks, I had a glass of red wine and Christine a mango margarita. Then it was time to hit the shops. We took care of my wardrobe first, and I was shortly dressed in khaki pants, a dark green polo shirt and black loafers. I had to admit, it added years to my look. I wore the stuff out and the shop packaged up my old clothes and had them delivered to the hotel for us, along with another pair of pants and two more shirts.

You know what they say about time flying, before I knew it my phone was buzzing at me, reminding me that I needed to call Jasmine. I left Christine in the patio area of one of the many bars with a fresh drink and excused myself to make the call. An unfamiliar voice answered the phone this time but when I identified myself and asked for Jasmine I was put through immediately.

"Lady Jasmine," I said. "Thank you for taking my call."

"It is I who am grateful; I was not expecting to hear from you."

"I was not expecting to call, but Amber's life is moving forward. I wanted to buy her a gift to commemorate the occasion; something that would be special to her and also convey the correct message. I was hoping you could make a suggestion."

"Yes, a graduation gift is most definitely in order but your need for anonymity is great, would you permit me to make selections?"

"I would be most grateful, and please do not consider price as a barrier, I will trust your judgment in what will be appropriate for a relationship at this level."

"Yes, it is far too soon to be lavish, that she must earn over time."

"Would it be all right if I included one item that would only be for special occasions, say going out to an upscale restaurant or perhaps a night at the theater?"

"Yes, that would be very appropriate. How shall I send them?"

"Don't you want to know how I'm going to pay for them?"

There was a moment's pause before she admonished me, "You have learned nothing in our time together?"

I gave myself a well deserved mental slap before answering. "Forgive me Lady, and thank you for your faith. I have a friend in the area that can pick it up and handle payment."

There was a pause, "Would your friend desire to be present during the selection process?"

"Do you think that wise?" I asked.

"I believe that so long as neither of us was directly involved there would be no risk. I could send May."

"My Lady," I answered, surprised. "You honor me beyond words. His name is David Malcolm and he will be staying at the Bellagio tonight through Sunday, his plans for this evening are as yet unknown, I will confirm his availability and get back to you."

"Thank you, you may leave word here. In the event that you require me again, let me give you another number, myself or May will answer at most times."

"Again, you honor me," I said. Fortunately I didn't actually have to write it down. For one thing I had nothing to write with, but then, I had Jamie to remember it for me. This was not a number I could keep stored on my phone. "I look forward to the day when I might express my gratitude in person.'

"That will be a joyous meeting indeed," she answered. "For it will signal the end of a very dark time."

It was fast approaching time for dinner and I was getting hungry so when I rejoined Christine we went back to the hotel to check in and see about dinner. When I got to the desk to collect my key I got a bit of a surprise. As soon as the clerk called up the information, he called the manager over.

"Ah, Mr. Malcolm, and Miss Payson I believe?" I nodded a confirmation and he went on, "Yes, we've been expecting you. Your bags have been moved to your suite along with the packages that arrived for you a short while ago. My name is Sanders, I am the manager on duty, and I will be happy to take you up personally, if you would please follow me."

I noticed Christine looking at me funny and I shrugged to indicate my own confusion. I waited until we were I the elevator before asking, "Is there a problem Mr. Sanders?"

"A problem? No, not at all, it's just that when you were in earlier Miss Glass recognized the blue card in your wallet and brought it to my attention. I checked your reservation and noticed that you had reserved a second room so I took the liberty of upgrading you to a two bedroom suite instead. That's not a problem I hope." He suddenly sounded worried.

The blue card he was referring to identified me as a quality inspector for one of the larger and more prestigious international hotel and resort chains. Everyone in the family had one, even Allison. They had been part of a settlement with the hotel after my parents had almost died as the result of a malfunctioning carbon-monoxide detector in one of their hotels. One of the few things that had gone right lately was that the cards didn't have names on them; just an ID number that the company used to track our activity and reimburse any spending. I'm kind of like the mysterious inspector 13 but I don't leave little numbered pieces of paper in your underwear.

I was going to need to see about having the address information updated if I wanted to be use it in the future. I certainly didn't need to but I could still see circumstances where it may come in handy. I made a note to call the attorney who had handled the settlement and see about getting all of our information updated. After all, we weren't dead, just in hiding. As far as I knew the Bellagio was not part of the company so I was still a little confused but hey, why not?

I gave Christine a questioning glance and she was actually biting her lip. There was a look of childlike anticipation in her eyes. I turned my attention back to Mr. Sanders and said, "No, that will be fine thank you. I hope I haven't put you to any trouble."

"No of course not." The elevator stopped and he motioned us to precede him. "After you."

I took Christine's arm and we stepped out into the wide hallway. Sanders passed us quickly and then led us to a large set of double doors which he unlocked with a key card and flung wide.

The room was ... I think surreal would be a good word. I estimated the size at roughly half the size of my parent's house, and the furnishing probably cost more than the house. There was a climate controlled master bedroom, living and dining areas, a powder room with separate makeup and shaving sinks, his and hers bathrooms; his had a steam shower that doubled as a spa, hers had an absolutely huge whirlpool soaking tub with a padded landing attached that was roughly the size of a queen sized bed. There was a variety of spa products close at hand in each. Christine looked like she had died and gone to heaven.

"If you require anything further Mr. Malcolm, Miss Payson, special services can be reached from the blue button on any of the phones. Will there be anything else?"

"Actually yes, if you have a moment -- Christine, perhaps you would like to freshen up before dinner?" I kissed her hand and she kissed my cheek then practically ran to the bathroom. Sanders waited patiently for the door to close.

"Now then, Mr. Sanders," I said. "What the hell is going on?"

"I'm sorry?" he asked, shocked. "As I said, Miss Glass saw your card and recognized it. You apparently do evaluations for one of the international resort chains and we are happy that you have chosen to stay with us. Forgive me for saying so, but you're young and probably relatively new to this; it's a professional courtesy that is typically extended if the rooms are available. I saw no harm so I made the gesture. Regardless of whether you are here for purposes of an actual evaluation, we want you to remember your stay with us favorably. I think you will find they will welcome the information you may pass on to them. They'll want to know the standard that we, as competitors, set. I do hope I haven't upset you. It's clear from the way you reserved the room that you were trying to keep a low profile."

I thought for a moment. This had possibilities. "No, Mr. Sanders, you haven't upset me. In fact I am wondering if you could help me with a few things. How difficult would it be to set up an account with the hotel?"

"It's a very simple matter; your credit line would be determined by the usual factors. What limits did you have in mind?"

"I'm not interested in a credit line, Mr. Sanders, I was thinking of leaving say ... a hundred thousand on account."

"Ah, I see, in that case it is a very simple matter. Cash, check, or wire transfer?"

"Transfer, I'll have the bank call, whom should I have them ask for? Oh, and will there be any delay in accessing the funds?"

"No sir, all funds will be immediately available upon verification of the transfer. You may have them ask for me, if I am not available they will be put in touch with someone in special services, and you will be notified as soon as the arrangements are complete."

"Very well, you should hear from someone within the hour. Thank you, Mr. Sanders."

He bowed slightly and left. I called the bank in Switzerland and had a hundred thousand wired to Mr. David Malcolm at the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, and ten thousand to the new account in Indiana.

As I closed my phone I heard Christine calling from the bathroom, "David?

I had a feeling things were about to get complicated.

"I'll be right there," I called. What the hell, might as well go all the way. I pushed the blue button on the room phone.

"Special Services, how may I help you, Mr. Malcolm?"

"I was wondering if there were any tickets available for tonight's performance."

"Yes, Mr. Malcolm, we have VIP seating available for both the nine and eleven o'clock show."

"It's been a big day, let's make it nine."

"Would you like them sent up to the room or leave them at will call?"

"Go ahead and send them up. Just leave them on the table; we'll be busy for a while."

"Very good, Mr. Malcolm."

I hung up and headed toward the bathroom.

I opened the door and found Christine up to her neck in suds and things started to stir. I did my best to ignore them.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked from the doorway.

"Yes," she said, with a smirk. "You. In here with me."

"Are you going to behave yourself?" Ignoring it didn't seem to be helping.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I told you Christine, I didn't invite your here for sex, and if all this..." I waved my hand around the room, "has pushed you that way, then I'm sorry." I figured out why it wasn't working.

"You're turning me down?" she asked. There was a hurt look on her face.

I ignored the comment and the look. The other thing I was trying to ignore wasn't going as well and it was getting crowded in my new pants. Someone wasn't helping.

"Promise you'll behave and I'll get in the tub, and, if you keep your promise I have a special treat for you." Then to Jamie, "Stop that!" All I got back was a giggle.

"That is so not fair!" Christine complained. "You are the meanest guy I have ever met. You spoil me all afternoon, then bring me here and practically drown me in luxury..."

"About that, I'm sorry. I didn't know they were going to do this, you do still have your own room but I'll understand..."

"Would you shut up, please?" she cut me off. "Thank you. Yes, I know this wasn't your idea, and I really did believe you when you said you didn't want anything from me, but David, we're here, in this room. I may never get the chance again. I would kill myself if I had to go through life knowing I spent a night in a room this nice, with a really nice guy, and didn't get laid. Please?"

I had to chuckle as I started undressing. I folded the shirt over the back of the chair and sat down to take off my shoes and socks. I was hoping to make it into the tub before things got too ... full.

"Okay, you promise to behave yourself until after dinner and I'll get in the tub, deal?"

"Oh! I hate you! Yes, damn it. I promise to behave until after dinner. Okay? Now get in here!"

I folded my boxers and set them on the seat, picked up my phone and headed for the tub.

"And I already know what I want for desert," Christine purred, the line of her vision leaving no doubt what she meant.

I hit the speed dial and stepped carefully into the tub. As I did Christine reached out and wrapped her hand around me,

"Hey!" I said, grabbing her wrist. "You promised!"

"I just didn't want you to fall," she said with a grin, but she did let go.

In my ear, Lizzy answered in her usual fashion, "I'm Easy."

"I'm in trouble."

"Already? I just can't send you anywhere. What happened?"

"We're at the Bellagio... ,"

"Ooh, I'm jealous," she said.

"I had booked us into separate rooms but they upgraded us to a two bedroom suite... ,"

"Really? Why?"

"Long story; I'll tell you later. Anyway, it's huge, and it's everything you could image..."

"And she's so horny she can hardly stand it," she interrupted. "So what's the problem?"

"Here, I'll let you talk to her, her name is Christine."

The person in question was staring at me and obviously wondering what was going on. She took the phone and tentatively said, "Hello? Hi Lizzy. Oh, thank God! I thought he was calling his attorney or something. Is he this nice all the time?" Giggle. "Yeah, he told me that and I figured it was too good to be true, but then he got us separate rooms so I figured what the heck. Now this happens and ... and now he won't let me touch him!" There was a long pause and she glanced at me as she said, "Really?" Another pause and then, "Yes! And he made me promise to behave until after dinner, and I'm going to be good, but after that all bets are off. I don't know he didn't tell me, but I'm leaning toward a small salad for me and six pack of Viagra for him," she glared at me. "Okay, it was nice talking to you, Lizzy, here he is." She handed the phone back to me and sank down into the tub again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.