Dreamweaver
Chapter 20: Bounty Hunter?

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Bounty Hunter? - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

Originally posted on: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Allison and I finally found our way to bed, tired but still floating on the happy feeling of knowing our other dad had beat the odds, and even happier that our friends would not have to bear the loss of husband and father. Tired as we were we still had the strength to celebrate the triumph of life. It was pretty late before I was able to go looking for Rebecca.

As expected I found her with Bob, and using one of my new tricks I scoped out the setting before showing up. They were having lunch at a sidewalk cafè so I put Allison and myself in appropriate costume and just happened to walk into the restaurant they were eating at.

"Hey Jimmy!" Allison said in a loud voice as we entered from the street. "Look who's here."

We did the whole friends meeting ritual: 'fancy meeting you here', 'won't you join us', 'oh we don't want to intrude', 'no, really, we insist.' I guess we took it too far because when I asked, "Are you sure?" Rebecca answered, "Sit down before I shoot you."

We ordered sandwiches and sodas and then I excused myself and motioned for Rebecca to meet me in the back.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I have a case for Raphael Swenson."

"I would say 'cool', but since you're coming to me it's something bad and someone is short on leads. How bad is it?"

"We don't know. Have you been following the news on the little girl that was raped in Palm Springs?"

"I don't watch the news, it's too depressing. What about her?"

"She's the fourth girl raped in the last six weeks; all ten or under, all within a thirty mile radius."

I felt a strong flare of rage but pushed it aside. "Any connection between the girls?"

"Not that we've been able to find. Two of them played soccer but in different cities. This latest one happened during a local tournament, she left to go to the bathroom, came back crying and bleeding.

"A crowd that big and nobody saw anything?"

"Usually it's someone they know, if she didn't make a fuss about going with them..."

"Let me guess, none of the families have mutual friends?"

"Not that they've been able to find. There's twenty grand up for information, fifty for arrest and conviction. At this point anything would help. Maybe you can figure out how he picks them."

"Okay, just send everything you have to my office and I'll look at it later. I've got something for you too. When you get a chance, ask your new partner who Katia is, or was?"

"Katia? Isn't that the name Angela said he used once with her?"

"Yeah, I found the primary persona and I've been talking to him about his past trying to find anything I may be able to use to find him out here."

"Jimmy, you found him! Can't he just tell you where he is?"

"No, he's locked in a cell with no contact to the outside world. Ask Bob, maybe he can explain how it works, I don't think I could put it into terms you would understand, but take my word for it, he doesn't know where they are." As I was saying it I had a thought, wondering if there might be other shared knowledge that we could use.

"What?"

"Nothing, just an idea, I'll let you know if it works out."

She cocked her head and gave me a look.

I rolled my eyes, "I promise. Geez, Hampton, you're as bad as my sister."

"Considering how you feel about her, I'm flattered. I don't pretend to understand your relationship and since what it appears to be is illegal in most places, I don't want to. You seem happy, and I'm happy for you both, but please, don't do anything in front of me that could get me in trouble if I get caught looking the other way."

I held her eye for a moment before nodding. It seemed kind of trivial compared to the other secrets she was keeping about me, but still, I could see she was struggling with it. I was saddened that who I loved made such a difference. We walked back to the table where Bob and Allison seemed to be involved in a very animated conversation about something. As soon as I was close enough to hear Allison, I knew what it was.

"They're sick," she stated loudly, "they're all sick, there is something seriously wrong with them! And you, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're a doctor for goodness sake; you should be treating them, not encouraging them."

Bob was all but falling out of his chair trying to hold in the laughter. Allison is a firm believer that running is a disease, not a sport, and that the only time you should ever run is if something large and with lots of teeth, is chasing you.

"Looks like I got back just in time," I said. "Sis, stop abusing the nice teacher, you're going to be in his class next year." I took her hand and helped her up, "Bob, see you tomorrow, unless something else comes up."

"But I ordered cheesecake," Allison complained as I tugged her toward the door. We stepped through straight into my office. The material from Rebecca was on the desk but before I could get to it the phone rang, not my cell phone, but the one on the desk. I'd never actually had a phone on my desk before now but...

"Hello?"

"Jimmy?" It was Amber. "Can I see you? I know you're probably busy but..."

I interrupted her, "Stop. I am never too busy if you need me. Allison is here with me. Is that all right or would you rather I send her somewhere?"

"No that's okay, maybe she can help, I don't know what..." Suddenly her voice sounded strained.

"Stop that," I said sternly, slipping into the role of master, "You are confused, that is to be expected. When I hang up a door will appear which will bring you to my office." I hung up and sent her the door.

"Show time," Allison said. "I know it hurts, Jimmy, but this is it; you have to be the master she needs, not the friend she used to know. I love you."

The door opened and Amber ... slunk in, I think would be a good description. I went to her and when I took her hand, she grabbed mine like she was drowning. I led her to the couch and Allison started to move next to her but I waived her to the chair instead.

"You've finished the material I gave you?" I made it a rhetorical question.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you."

"Yes, I've finished it."

"And what conclusions have you drawn from this?"

"I need ... someone ... I can't..." The strain in her voice and the tears in her eyes said the rest.

I kissed her hand and in a gentle voice said, "Amber, and Angela, the important thing is that you realize that what you have been feeling is not sick, or twisted, or anything else that you thought. There is nothing wrong with you. You just learned the truth in a very bad way. This actually can work to our benefit in your current situation. It can make it easier for you to hide by allowing you to be Amber without feeling like you have to stop being Angela, do you understand all of that?"

"Yes," she said, eyes downcast and averted.

"Good, now based on what you have learned, what do you need?"

"I don't ... I don't know." There was an overwhelming sense of hopelessness in her voice. She didn't believe that it was possible.

"Yes you do. This is not a story in a book, but put yourself in Phèdre's place. What was Delaunay to her?"

Her head dropped almost to her chest, "He was her master."

"Yes, he was her master, not in the way we have been taught to think of masters, but in a different way. Why did he do the things he did for her? Was it simply for political gain and the furthering of his own ambition and agenda?"

"No."

"No, though that was a part of it, there was more. Did he love her?"

"Yes."

"And she loved him."

Her head came up, eyes glistening with moisture and something else, "Yes."

"Yes, she did." I let go of her hand and stood up, "Now tell me Amber, do you need a master? Do you need someone to watch over you, to guide you, to see to your teaching and training? Not because you are a tool, but out of love and understanding? Is that the kind of master you need?"

She dropped her eyes again, her shoulders shook slightly, and in a whispered voice she said, "Yes"

"What?"

"Yes," she said a little louder.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I need a master."

"And do you want a master like that; someone to care for you, look out for you, see to your teaching and training?"

This time I didn't need to prompt her. "Yes, I want a master."

"This is not a pleasure house; there is no one here to buy your contract. Here you must ask for what you want."

She looked first at Allison, then back to me; finally she slid to the floor, knelt with her legs folded beneath her, hands in her lap, eyes averted and asked, "Mr. Matthews, will you be my master? Please?"

"Is this what you truly want? Do you really think I love you enough to do this?"

She nodded as she answered, "Yes." There was still doubt in her voice.

"Then look at me, let me see your eyes and ask me again."

She looked up and met my eyes, suddenly there was hope there. "Jimmy, will you please be my master?"

I could see it in her eyes but I had to ask, "If I do this, what will that make you?"

"Your slave," She said in a voice suddenly firm and certain.

"And if I love you enough to accept the role and responsibility of being your master, do you love me enough to accept the role and requirements of being my slave?"

She held my eye steadily and in a voice that no longer faltered said, "I do, I will; whatever you say, I will do anything for you if you will have me."

"You will trust my judgment in all things? You understand that this will include giving you to others for part of your training? Give you to others simply because I want to? That if you displease me I will punish you, or have someone else punish you? That I may punish you for no reason at all but that you are mine to do with as I please?"

"Anything," She said. There it was, the light I had seen in May's eyes now burned in Amber's. She really would do anything if I would do this for her.

"Very well then, I accept." Fresh tears blossomed in her eyes, but these tears were different. I bent and kissed her gently, wiping the tears from her face and stopping more from forming. "Now, I have given this much thought already and what you need more than anything is to become comfortable in your role. This will allow Amber to behave as a proper slave without hesitation and therefore attract no hint of suspicion. I have selected someone to assist you in learning your role. Stand up. What you must focus on first is that you are two people. First and always, you are Angela, a champion, strong, motivated, passionate and loving. Second you are Amber, and Amber belongs to me. The thing to remember above all else is that you decide who you are, no one else. The only exception is that I may tell Amber that I require Angela. I will never tell Angela that I require Amber. Why is that so?"

"Because you say it is so."

"Very good, Amber. Now, answer me as Angela. Why is this true?"

"Because Angela doesn't belong to you?" She answered tentatively.

From out of nowhere a leather strap slapped hard against her suddenly naked ass, causing her to jump and cry out. As fast as they had disappeared her pants were back on again.

I glanced at Allison and she gave me look that made it clear it had not been her either. Regardless of where it had come from it had been the right thing for the moment so I went on; "I said to answer me as Angela. Would Angela have answered with a question?"

She dropped her gaze, "No."

Again her pants disappeared and out of nowhere the strap stung her.

"What was that?"

"No, Master." Her voice was stronger this time, like a child trying to avoid being spanked again.

"Better. Now, again, answer me as Angela. Why would I never tell Angela that I wanted Amber?"

Suddenly she stood taller and her head came up, "Because I'm not your fucking slave and if you want me to do something you should damn well ask me."

"Damn right!" I said. "Angela is my friend and I don't order my friends around. More than that, I love Angela and I would never treat her like that. Would you prefer to finish this part of the conversation as Amber or Angela?"

She giggled and rubbed her ass, "I think for now I'll stick with Angela, I don't know if I can trust Amber to not answer wrong on purpose and I may want to sit down later. So how are you going to know which I am when I show up? You certainly don't want to have to ask me."

"Simple, you decide who you want to be, and dress accordingly."

"You mean, if I want to be me, just show up, but if I want to be your little fuck toy I should dress like one."

"Oh, God, no. Remember, Amber is going to be the public persona until we catch that sorry son of a bitch and string him up by his balls. She can't be running around looking like she's the school slut. My Amber is a very respectable girl, she just happens to be my slave, a position she is so proud of she makes sure that everyone knows she is in fact property by wearing this..." I pulled from my pocket a heavy choke chain similar to those used by trainers on large dogs. The difference being that this one was made of heavy gold links and since it was my dream it was indestructible. I held it dangling from one hand and it suddenly changed shape, becoming a leather collar with gold spikes sticking out of it. I turned it again and it became a finely crafted choker of beaten gold that was so supple that it would hug her neck like a second skin and yet not constrict in the slightest. Regardless of the shape the one thing that stayed the same was the lock. It was in the shape of a small dragon and its tail was the hasp that held the necklace shut.

"This will identify you. As an extra touch the eyes are jeweled and will change to whatever you want them to be to go with whatever you are, or are not, wearing. I've designed it to help you get used to your new self. When you come to me, if you are Amber, wear it. If you are not, don't. In dreams it will always be with you, even if you are naked, simply desire it and it will appear. Put it on and you will be Amber. Take it off and you will be Angela. But know this, once you put it on, it will only come off if I tell you to take it off, or if someone I have entrusted you to tells you to. This is one way you will always know if it is someone I have sent to you. If someone tells you to take it off and it won't release, summon me immediately."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.