The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III - Cover

The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III

Copyright© 2008 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 26: No Feeling Quite Like It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: No Feeling Quite Like It - Welcome to the final volume of the "Playing the Game" trilogy. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is heading off to college. How will he fare playing the world's most popular sport, while trying to maintain a long-distance relationship with Kayla, his girlfriend who is still a Junior in high school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

It was the Wednesday before Spring Break. I had walked over to Chinee Takee Outee and picked up some Chinese takeout (obviously) and had then gone over to Alex's apartment, where we spread out our selections on newspapers on the floor in front of the television. Alex brought out a couple of bottles of beer, which we drank while we ate our egg rolls, and then she opened a bottle of white wine. I was a little leery of the wine, since I had never really developed a taste for it, but I was willing to try it if Alex wanted it.

Alex had three roommates, all juniors. Meaghan Mulroney was a true redhead, pale complexion and blue eyes proclaiming her Irish heritage. She had plain features, but she was built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Pru Baxter was a brunette, like Alex, but with long hair, nearly reaching her waist. She was also the tallest of the four roommates, over six feet tall, most of which seemed to be her legs. The third girl sharing the apartment was Savannah Aaronson, a pre-med student with dark blonde hair that I had never seen out of its ponytail. Savannah always wore baggy sweatshirts and jeans, no matter the weather. I didn't know if it was because she was overly modest, or if she really didn't care how she dressed. She certainly didn't seem to go out of her way to impress anyone with her sense of style, but then I had never seen her out with a guy, either. She always was either in the apartment studying or at one of the libraries. Maybe it's a pre-med thing. Craig Nevers, the tattoo artist who lived across the hall from me, was also in pre-med, and he constantly was hitting the books.

Since Savannah was in her room studying and Pru and Meaghan were both out, Alex and I had the front room to ourselves. Erin was at the library, frantically trying to finish up a paper for one of her classes that was due the next day. Her Friday classes were all cancelled, and she was finished Thursday at noon.

"How come she's been spending so much time at the library?" I asked.

"She hates this class, so she's been putting off doing this paper," said Alex.

"What's the class?"

"It's a European History class. She's doing a paper on the Napoleonic Wars."

"And this has to do with her law degree how?" I asked.

"It's Pre-Law," corrected Alex. "First-year requirements for her aren't that much different than for any other freshman. She's just a little more driven to excel than a lot of kids her age."

"She's going to be frazzled by the time she goes home for Spring Break," I said.

"It's okay. She's flying home, not driving. Her dad's an airline pilot, so she can fly basically for free."

"Are you taking her to the airport, then?"

"Yep. Tomorrow after her last class. You want to come along?"

"Can't. I've got practice in the afternoon."

Alex was fidgeting a little. "You're staying here for break, right?"

She knew the answer already; we had all talked about our plans. I didn't want to spend the money to go home for a week, so Eric, Keisha, Trent, and Danielle were driving down. We were going to spend the week planning out our summer clinics. Erin was going home to Atlanta for the week. Alex was thinking about heading over to Daytona with Meaghan and Pru for the week, but she hadn't really made up her mind as yet.

"Yeah," I said. "Got a lot of work to do. Do you know what you're doing yet?"

She sighed. It was so rare to see her indecisive. "I don't know. I mean, I'd kind of like to go to Daytona and hang out on the beach for a week. Work on my tan, drink all week for free."

"How would you do that?"

She gave me one of those Guys can be so dense sometimes looks. "College girls. Spring break. A bikini or a wet t-shirt can get us damn near anything, Porter."

"Oh. Yeah. I suppose," I said. I hadn't really thought of it that way.

"Pru and Meaghan want to leave early on Friday. I've got another day to think about it, I guess." She opened a little packet of sweet-and- sour sauce with her teeth and poured it carefully into the bitten-off end of her egg roll.

"When are your friends getting here?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Sometime late Friday, I hear." I reached for the fried rice.

We settled back and dug in with our chopsticks and fingers. I never thought of Chinese food as finger food before, I reflected as I reached into a little white box for my egg roll.

We had Remington Steele on the tube, and every time Pierce Brosnan appeared on the screen, Alex seemed to sit up a little straighter and pay attention.

"You've got a thing for those tall, dark, handsome, and mysterious types, don't you?" I teased her.

She pierced another chunk of sweet-and-sour chicken from the little square box, and then gave me an appraising look.

"Sure do," she said. She smiled, and I suddenly began to understand what a cobra must feel like when facing the implacable stare of a mongoose.

We finished the first bottle of wine. Tasty. Alex got a second bottle from the refrigerator and struggled with the corkscrew. I was feeling just fine, so I got up and helped her. She had the thing screwed into the cork crooked, and it took a real effort to pull the stuck cork out of the bottle. When it finally gave, we cheered and high-fived each other and carried the bottle back into the front room in triumph. No mere wine bottle was going to defeat us in our quest for amused inebriation.

The television was just background noise as we finished eating and worked on emptying our bottle of wine. We started out trying to be fairly quiet, in deference to Savannah and her studies, but by the time we were halfway through the second bottle, we had pretty much forgotten about her.

"You know, I was an athlete in high school, too," said Alex.

"That doesn't really surprise me," I said. "What sports were you into?"

"Basketball, of course," she said. She stuck her tongue out at me. I knew she was kidding. She was all of five feet nothin' tall.

"No, seriously. You weren't in soccer, or you would have mentioned it already. Cheer? Dance? What was it?" I began tickling her ribs, and she squealed and scooted away from me.

"Let me go, you bad boy," she laughed. "Cheer? I don't think so. Do I really strike you as the cheerleading type?"

I smiled at her. "Maybe," I said.

"Bullshit," she said.

"You're pretty enough to be a cheerleader. I don't think that was it, though. Don't tell me you were like a swimmer or something, were you?" I couldn't envision Alex in the same sport as my roommate. Probably not all swimmers were degenerates, though.

"No, you dumbass. I don't have those meaty shoulders you get from competitive swimming."

"Not everybody develops those shoulders," I said, a little defensively.

"Here, I'll give you a little clue." She stood up and turned to face away from me. She was wearing a worn Gators tank top and loose running shorts, and she was barefoot. Keeping her knees perfectly straight and her feet slightly apart, she bent over at the waist and put her palms flat on the floor. She stayed in that position for a moment, and then she grasped the backs of her knees, spread her feet a little more apart, and put her head between her legs. She waggled her fingers at me.

"Hello there, Porter. Why are you upside-down?" she said. Her grin looked like a frown from where I was sitting.

She straightened back up slowly, and continued back, her legs still slightly parted, and she reached straight up with her arms and began bending over backwards. She gracefully kept bending until she could raise her eyes and see the floor again. She continued to arch over, putting her palms flat on the floor, and she did a back walkover, as easily as I had ever seen it done. She put her arms out in the air in a triumphal salute.

"Let me guess. Gymnastics?" I said, already knowing the answer from her gymnast's ending.

"Yup. Come on, Porter. Can you go over backwards?"

"Shit, I can hardly even bridge," I said. I had never been all that flexible. Even as conditioned as I was, I could barely touch my toes.

"Like this?" she said. She flopped back down on the floor on her back, put her hands on the floor by her shoulders, and effortlessly arched her back into a perfect bridge. She walked her hands toward her feet, and then straightened up until she was standing, her hands on her hips and her face slightly flushed. That and her slightly accelerated breathing were the only signs of her exertions.

"No," I said. "Nothing at all like that." I did my own anemic version of a bridge to show her, and she laughed.

"That's a pathetic move for an athlete," she said. She dropped back to sit by me and picked up her glass to take a sip of wine.

"I suppose you can do the splits, too," I said.

"Sure," she said. "Right-side-up and upside-down."

"Huh? Upside-down splits?"

"Here, I'll show you," she said. She stood back up, put her arms out for balance, and let her feet slide on the carpet until she was facing me again, her legs bent completely out to her sides in a perfect split. She boosted herself up, stood facing me, and then dropped down into a headstand, right in front of me. She took a moment to make sure she was balanced, and then, keeping her knees straight, she let her legs glide open until she was doing the splits while she was still in her headstand.

She was also giving me a great view. Hmmm, no underwear, I thought to myself as her running shorts gapped, flashing me a glimpse of her pussy. Her tank top also began sliding down her body, and only stopped when it hung up on her breasts. Hmmm, no bra, either. My little Alex is going commando and unfettered. Interesting.

I gave in to the temptation she was so openly inviting me to enjoy, right there in front of me. I leaned over her as she was spread out, and I licked the bare skin between her leg and the slightly puffy lips of her slot.

"Hey!" she said. "Don't let your mouth make promises the rest of you can't keep." Interestingly, she didn't move from her position, and when I bent down to give her other leg the same treatment, she practically purred.

"Mmmmmm, okay, then," she murmured. "I like it."

Making sure she didn't whack me in the head with her feet, she lowered herself to the floor. Without bothering to straighten her clothes, she reached for me and pulled me down. Our lips found each other, and any preliminary warm-up kisses were thrown out the window and immediately forgotten. Her mouth was open against mine and our tongues were already searching, seeking, finding, and tasting.

I could detect the flavor of the wine in her mouth as we kissed, an aftertaste almost reminiscent of grapefruit. Alex hung onto my neck almost fiercely, and her lips and tongue were insistent in their demands. I felt her humming - or was that a growl? - as we kissed, and she wrapped her leg around mine to hold me even closer to her. We clung to each other on the floor in front of the forgotten television, trying to get as much body contact against each other as we could.

Finally, nearly out of breath with the force of our kiss, we had to break. As I caught my breath I worshipped the skin of her cheek and her neck with my lips. As I nibbled on her tender skin, Alex moaned.

"Oh, God, I need this," she whispered. I didn't know if she was speaking to me or to herself. I decided it really didn't matter. Her need quickened my pulse, and I discovered a need of my own. As I took her earlobe between my teeth (a lesson learned from watching her tease Erin) I ran my hand up from her waist, under her top, to her small breast. I palmed her hot flesh while I breathed through my mouth, letting my warm exhalation wash over her stimulated ear. She turned her head slightly away from me, exposing more of her neck to my attentions, and I began kissing, licking, and sucking on the tender skin behind her ear and down her neck to her slender throat.

At the same time my thumb and forefinger found the distended nub of her swollen nipple, and I was able to tease her to greater heights by pinching and rolling it. By the time I felt I had her full attention, my lips were in the hollow of her throat and exploring the flushed skin of her chest above her bunched-up tank top. I let my fingers find their way off her left breast, across the valley between her boobs, and onto the mounded flesh of her right breast, where I allowed them to pay homage to the pointed tip of that nipple, pinching and teasing her nearly to distraction.

Alex finally did growl, and she pushed me off her. I sat up, a little confused, but she just wanted to divest herself of her top. She crossed her arms and grabbed the hem, and she lifted it up and off her. She threw it to the side and glanced at me, almost shyly.

"I know they're small," she said quietly. She was looking down and holding her breasts in both hands, her attitude almost regretful. She glanced up at me again, an apologetic look on her face. "Gymnasts always have tiny boobs."

"They're not too small," I reassured her as I reached for her. I put my hands over hers on her breasts. "In fact, I think they're wonderful."

"Really?" she said. "Wonderful? Show me..." She pulled her hands out from underneath mine, letting me take possession of her breasts. She took my head between her hands and pulled me down toward her chest, insistently guiding my lips to her left breast.

I took the hint and opened my mouth up to suckle on her flesh. I took as much of her breast as I could into my mouth, sucking on her and laving up the slight, salty perspiration I found. I made sure my tongue rubbed against her nipple, keeping it swollen and sensitive. I reached for her other breast and hefted its small weight in the palm of my hand before concentrating on the nerve endings at the tip.

I really don't need more than a mouthful, or more than a handful, I thought a little distractedly as I enjoyed the taste of her tender skin. Alex was breathing heavily, and the movement of her chest as she panted moved us both slightly up and down as we lay on the floor.

I moved my mouth to her other breast, and I let my hand run down her side until I reached her waist. I moved my fingers along her hip and let them slide beneath the waistband of her running shorts. She twisted her body to accommodate me, and I was able to let my hand glide underneath the smooth material of her shorts to grasp the firm and fleshy globe of her ass. I ran my fingertips along her crack, feeling the heat radiating from her body, until I reached her bottom. She let my hand guide her leg up until her knee was bent, allowing me more intimate access, and my fingers felt the leaking lubrication from her pussy moistening her tender flesh. I let my fingers run lightly through the slightly rubbery outer lips of her labia, spreading her oils across the tips of my fingers as they explored. Alex moaned and pulled my head even tighter against her breast, and I sucked on her nipple hard as my fingers delved.

"Wonderful," she whispered. I didn't know if she was referring to my opinion of her charms or if she was expressing her own feelings, and frankly I was too involved to give the matter any coherent thought. I went back to doing what we were both enjoying.

As we lay on the floor I moved my hand across her hip and around to her front. Alex rolled with my movement, and she let her legs splay open as my hand, still under the waistband of her shorts, dipped down until I felt the shorter hair shadowing her pubis. I flexed my hand to push her shorts up and a little more out of the way, and then I let my fingertips drag through her hair to her swollen nether lips. From what I could feel she had very sparse pubic hair. I felt a lot of bare skin with my fingers as they explored. I cupped her mound, my fingers resting against her heated flesh, and Alex's hips began to bump up a little as her body betrayed its desire for an even more intimate contact.

I bent my middle finger so that my fingertip could part her pussy lips, and I dragged it through her moist petals. Her hips were moving around a little in anticipation, wanting more, and so I scratched her itch with my finger, running it from the bottom of her oily slit to the top, where her little clit was peeking out of its protective hood and looking for attention.

I searched for her opening and I slowly pushed my middle finger into her. She was lubricating freely, and there was no resistance to my finger at all as I buried it until my palm was flat against her. At the same time, I was noodling on her nipple with my lips and teeth, teasing her with small bites and sucking on her breast. I began finger-fucking her, first with one finger and then with two, plunging as deeply as I could reach into her body. Her hips bucked up to meet my thrusts, and her breath was hitching as I stimulated her.

Alex began rucking up my shirt from the back, wanting to feel my skin on hers. I lifted up off her long enough to allow her to rake my shirt off, and she tossed it to the floor beside us. She then reached for the snap of my cutoffs, one small hand going for the snap and the other tracing out the outline of my hard cock through the material of my shorts. I crouched on my knees, unwilling to remove my hands from teasing her folds, and let her work the snap and zipper of my shorts. Once she got them open she pushed them down off my hips and reached for my cock through my briefs.

I finally had to abandon her pussy so I could divest myself of my clothes. I sat back and shucked off my shorts, and I had to push her hands away from my crotch long enough to take off my underwear. Once I was naked, I reached for her shorts and began to pull them down off her. She shifted her hips to help me, and I pulled them down her legs and tossed them over my shoulder. I was a little surprised to see she trimmed her pubic hair into just a small strip, something I had never seen live and up close before. She giggled as she lay there watching me, and then her face got serious. She reached one hand for my shoulder, and the other wrapped around my steely cock.

"Come here," she whispered roughly as she pulled me down to her.

I bent down and kissed her belly button, and began to lick my way down. I was anxious to taste her, but she was too far gone for such activities.

"No, Porter," she nearly groaned as she let go of my cock long enough to pull me up to her by my head. "I've had enough pussy licking to last me a long time. I need cock." And she reached for my rod once again and guided me between her legs. She hung on to me until she had me placed at her center. I could feel her folds opening around the head of my cock as she nestled it against her flooded opening, and she only let go once she felt me flex and begin to enter her.

"Ahhhh," she moaned as I slowly shafted into her. "That's so good..."

I pushed slowly but firmly. I wanted to crush her, pound into her, but she was so tiny, so tight and hot, I had to go steady and slow. I would push in an inch, and then I needed to back off just a little to relieve the pressure. In a little bit more, and back off to regroup. It was agonizingly slow, but the end justified the means. She whimpered each time I began to back out, but she enthusiastically helped me when I pushed deeper. When I finally bottomed out in her, our pubic bones grinding together, she let out another soft sound of intense arousal.

"Boy," she whispered, happiness evident in her voice. "There's no feeling quite like nice hard boy..." Her eyes were closed in concentration and ecstasy. I felt her wrap her legs around my hips, and she dictated the pace of our fucking with the tension of her legs against me.

If it was nice hard boy she wanted, it was nice hard boy I was willing to give her. Her vaginal walls quickly adjusted to my length and girth. She was tight, oh so tight, but her copious lubrication allowed for a surprising freedom of movement. I began fucking her in rhythm, stroking as deeply into her as I could, pulling out until just the head of my cock was still gripped by her willing pussy, and then shafting into her until I could go no deeper. At the bottom of my stroke she huffed, feeling the tip of my cock hit her cervix. She tightened her vaginal muscles against me occasionally, gripping me even tighter than her natural squeezing. Her size had caused me a moment of uncertainty when I first entered her, wondering if I would fit, but she accommodated me just fine, tight though she was, and my length seemed to suit her.

After pumping her for a few minutes, I thought I would test her flexibility a little. I pulled out, eliciting a little disappointed moan from her, and I grasped her legs by the backs of her knees. I put her legs over my shoulders, which tipped up her bottom for a deeper angle of penetration, and I shafted back into her.

She smiled up at me after I had repositioned her and began to fuck her again. "You like that, Porter?" she said. I flexed my hips as I moved into her, making sure the length of my cock rubbed as much as possible against her clit, and her eyes closed as the sensations momentarily overwhelmed her.

"Let's try this," she said after a few minutes of letting her legs drape over my shoulders. Without letting me slip out of her pussy, she grabbed her knees and drew them back and out. She spread herself out for me until her knees were nearly on the floor by her shoulders. "Now do it," she commanded, desire burning in her eyes. "Fuck me hard, Porter."

And so I did. I began pumping into her, physically moving her on the floor as I pounded her. I made sure the base of my cock made contact with her clit each time I pushed deeply inside her, and I ground my hips to give her a little extra stimulation. She was sweating and panting, her skin a rosy pink color from our exertions, and she gave off a little wheezing exhalation each time I bottomed out in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.