The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III - Cover

The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III

Copyright© 2008 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 19: Cute Butts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Cute Butts - Welcome to the final volume of the "Playing the Game" trilogy. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is heading off to college. How will he fare playing the world's most popular sport, while trying to maintain a long-distance relationship with Kayla, his girlfriend who is still a Junior in high school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

True to her boast, Kayla found a new way to wake me up in the morning.

We were sleeping together on one of the double beds in our hotel room, having fallen into slumber as we snuggled beneath the covers. Sometime during the night Kay had stolen the blanket, and one side of me had gotten cold enough I woke up. I moved closer to her and pulled the covers back over me and went back to sleep, with Kayla's body heat warming me. As morning approached, she must have backed into me and woken up with my morning hardon pressing against her butt. She coaxed me awake as she pulled my hard cock through her legs to rest against her bare pussy lips. She idly rubbed on the head, and it was this stimulation that finally dragged me up from the well of slumber.

I started to stretch, an unconscious reaction to waking, and as my back arched, my pelvis moved against her backside. My cock slipped through her pussy, and the contact started her glands. Moisture began gathering and transferring to my rod, hot and exciting moisture. Kayla was using just her thumb and index finger to play with my cock as I slipped my arm around her. I was fully awake by then, aware of my situation, and willing to take any advantage my Luscious was going to grant. I grasped her breast and pulled her back to me, and I began to nibble at her exposed neck.

Kayla giggled and tilted her head a little, giving me more access to the tender skin under her ear, and she grabbed my cock in her fist and began to jack me in short, hard strokes. It was almost like she was pretending to be a boy, with my cock jutting out from between her legs.

As I played with her boob and pinched her nipple, her pussy drooled more lubrication out onto the shaft of my cock. It was getting slippery down there, and I was feeling the need to bury myself in someplace dark, warm, wet, and cozy. Kayla must have been feeling the same way, because she didn't complain when I flexed my hips back and my cock slipped away from her hand. I hunched, and she helped me by doing something with her hips that allowed the head of my cock to easily find the way. She sighed as I took hold of my cock and guided it to her opening, and began to slide home.

"You are such a tease," I roughly whispered into her ear as my cock found its way.

"Me?" she replied, glancing over her shoulder at me. She clutched my hand to her breast, squeezing me hard against her sensitive flesh. "It seems to me you are the one taking advantage here."

"I wouldn't call it taking advantage," I said. This was a new phenomenon we were experiencing, and it came to me in a flash of what I thought at the time was prescience. We were actually having a conversation as we were making love, instead of grimacing and groaning and concentrating on achieving the peak in the shortest amount of time. It was less intense, but quite loving. "I would say it was more a case of accepting that which had been offered."

I bumped into her for emphasis, and I felt her tense up just a little as the sensations burst through her. In response, she tightened up her vaginal muscles against me, temporarily impeding me from stroking into her. It was my turn to tense up.

"Accepting an offer?" She was continuing the conversation, but once she started squeezing my cock with her pussy, I was having a little trouble keeping track. "There I was, sound asleep, when I was accosted - accosted, I tell you! - by an unknown appendage. I was merely investigating when you interceded."

"Mighty big words for a high school junior," I said. "Is that what I'm doing? Interceding?"

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "Interceding. And well, too." She bumped her ass back against my groin. "Do me a favor? Could you intercede a little faster?"

I had vowed to myself a long time before to never disappoint this girl, and I decided this was a good time to prove myself. "Your desire is my command," I said, and I bent to my task. With enthusiasm.

Before too long, we had the bed sheets thrown to the foot of the bed, I was holding Kayla's leg up in the air, and I was pounding into her hard from behind her. She was grunting every time I bottomed out in her, and the bed was rocking and thumping with our efforts. I was sweating, and Kayla's skin glowed with her own sheen of perspiration. Her tight ass jiggled each time I thrust into her, my pelvis hitting against her, and my balls were swinging like they were hinged. I loved watching her ass cheeks undulate as I pounded against her. I was in a zone, seemingly calm as I worked her, waiting to feel her tumble over before I was going to allow myself to come.

It felt like we were building together to give her a massive orgasm. I was moving as fast and as hard as I could, giving her no respite. Kayla was more passive because of the restriction of movement her position demanded of her, but she was doing what she could to contribute, squeezing and relaxing the muscles of her lower body.

I pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her back. She began moaning at the loss of sensation, the lack of the feeling of being filled.

"Oh, no, don't stop," she began.

I wordlessly grabbed her by her ankles and pushed her legs back until her knees nearly touched her shoulders. I thrust back into her roughly, my cock immediately buried fully inside her.

"Ah," she moaned, and she let her legs rest on my shoulders. She was rolled into a tight little ball, completely open to me, with her pussy tilted up for maximum depth, and I took advantage. I began to fuck her hard, and she continued her climb up. A pillow cushioned her head from the wall, an inadvertent layer of protection from a possible concussion as we continued with our frenzied coupling.

I stayed on her like that, grimacing and clenching my teeth with the effort, until I felt the subtle changes in her. Her pussy got a little wetter and a little hotter, her breath began hitching raggedly, and she was nearly there. I dropped my head down and nipped at her left nipple, pressing her legs even harder up against herself, and that was the last bit of stimulus she needed. She screeched, her voice high and breathy, and she clutched her hands to the back of my neck and tensed up, pulling my mouth harder against her breast, and she came. Spectacularly.

She could hardly move, rolled up as she was, but her pussy exuded a fresh batch of fluid, and her body began to tremble. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth was stretched open in a rictus of pleasure, and her arms squeezed against me. I felt her liquids oozing down my balls and pooling beneath us, and the combination was all I needed to join her. I jettisoned my essence to splash against her spasming walls and her cervix.

Her body accepted my offering, and it triggered another seizure within her. Her pussy muscles seemed to ripple as they worked to milk my cock of all it contained, and I felt my balls contract as they offered up the last of my sperm for her. Kayla cried out again, the sound forced from her overwhelmed body, as I collapsed down on her. Her legs slipped from my shoulders and slid down my sides until they were splayed out on the bed. Only then did her body begin to give her a respite as her muscles relaxed in the aftershocks of her rolling orgasms.

I pushed my chest up from her and looked down at her. She was flushed, bright red from her forehead down across her chest. Her nipples and areolae were bright red, swollen and tender looking. Her diaphragm was working to get oxygen into her lungs, and she was sweaty where we were still connected, my slowly softening cock still buried deep inside her.

In one of those quirky moments that help to make life even more worthwhile, our morning had turned from a tender moment of lovemaking into a sweat-filled fuck session, but there were no complaints from Kayla or me.

We were lying side by side recuperating from our aerobic wake-up when the telephone rang. Kayla picked it up, but it was for me. I took the phone from her.

"Yo," I said in my very best Rocky voice.

"Yo yourself," said Spencer. "Time to rise and shine, Soccer Boy. Breakfast with the team in fifteen."

"Thanks, man," I said. "I'll be there."

I crawled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. Just before going in, I turned back to look at my love. She was lying on her side, her arms tucked, as she watched me.

"I've got to shower, and I've got to hurry," I said. "I've got to be downstairs in fifteen minutes. No goofing around this morning."

Kayla rolled her eyes. "As if I have any energy left to goof around," she said.

I wasn't sure I believed her. Sometimes Kayla showed me she had a nearly insatiable side. She did have more willpower than I, though.

She didn't join me in the shower. I was a little bit relieved, and a little bit disappointed. I was completely worn out, but it would have been a nice morning if we could have just stood together in the shower.

As if we would be able to do just that, I reminded myself. If she had shown up, I knew I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands to myself, good intentions or not.

The shower refreshed me. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom. Kayla was still in bed, and she had pulled the sheets back over her. Her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was asleep. I tried to be quiet as I stepped over to my duffel bag by her side of the bed. I bent over to rummage around, looking for clothes, when I felt Kayla's hand run up my thigh, underneath the towel, and up to my ass. It surprised the hell out of me, and I jumped up and whirled around. Kayla was trying to suppress a giggle as she watched my antics.

"I thought you were asleep," I said.

"I was kind of dozing when I heard you," she said. "I opened my eyes, and you were sticking your big butt in my face, so I thought I'd cop a feel."

I shook my finger at her in mock retribution. "I want you to love me for my mind, not my butt," I said.

"Oh, I do," she said with a smile. "You can't help it if a cute butt is attached to your desirable mind, though."

That rocked me back a little. Girls had cute butts, not guys. It had never occurred to me until that moment that girls might look at a guy's body, just like guys liked looking at girls. Suddenly I was hit by a severe attack of the shys. Jesus, Porter, you're embarrassed, I realized with no small amount of dismay. How could that be?

I must have turned red, because Kayla let out with a startled laugh, and she jumped out of bed. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down so she could kiss me.

"Oh, Seanie, it's all right," she said as she hugged me. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Girls can think about guys, you know. And you are a very good-looking guy. All my friends think so, too."

"I'm not sure that makes me feel any better," I said. "Guys are just... guys. I've never considered if a guy is good looking or not."

"Really?" She pulled her head away so she could look me in the eye. "Sometimes that's all the girls I know can talk about." She shook her head. "Some of them can be so shallow sometimes," she said, almost to herself.

"Who? Like, Jaimie?"

"Oh, no, not Jaimie," said Kayla. "She's only got eyes for Jake. I don't think she even realizes other boys exist."

"Jake will be happy to hear that," I said.

Kay reached up and grabbed my ears. "Don't you dare say anything to him," she said seriously. "He's in love with her, she's in love with him. He doesn't need to think she's being obsessive or anything."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.