The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III - Cover

The Competitive Edge: Playing The Game III

Copyright© 2008 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 16: The Heat Let Loose

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Heat Let Loose - Welcome to the final volume of the "Playing the Game" trilogy. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is heading off to college. How will he fare playing the world's most popular sport, while trying to maintain a long-distance relationship with Kayla, his girlfriend who is still a Junior in high school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   School  

Kayla came to me then. I shifted over on the bed and held the sheet and blanket up for her in silent invitation. She sat on the bed, her back to me, and used the remote control to switch the television off. She turned to me, and even in the darkness I could tell she was smiling.

"I don't want you distracted by the TV," she said. She giggled softly as she slipped into bed beside me.

There was no way any television show was going to take my attention away from my luscious angel, but I wasn't about to say anything. If she wanted the television off, she would have it off.

She settled against me, and I put my arms around her and held her to me. Her head rested comfortably beneath my chin as she wound her arms around me, wanting to be as close to me as I wished to be with her. My initial anxiety wicked away like amorphous vapor as our bodies adjusted to the familiar feel of each other.

We fit together as if we were made to be together, I said to myself. To Kayla, I whispered, "I love you so much."

She squeezed even closer to me. "I love you, Sean."

She lifted her face to be kissed, and I accommodated her. We kissed, soft and gentle, letting our banked fires build at their own speed. I slid down just a little in the bed so Kayla wouldn't have to stretch up to reach me, and our bodies readjusted slightly to the new orientation. I felt her breasts against my chest, and my erection, growing by the second, began to intrude itself against her hip. She threw a leg across mine, pressing herself against my hardening cock, and opened her mouth. Her tongue met mine, and as soon as they touched and began their jousting, the internal fires began to roar.

Our lips sealed against each other, and suddenly there was a greater need to press harder. Our mouths opened wider, and our tongues began searching deeper, more fully. I heard somebody moan; it might have been Kayla, but it could have been me. My brain wasn't working so well, melting as it was by the heat we were generating.

My hands slipped down her back, the lacy feel of her nightie registering subliminally, and I scrunched it up so I could feel her bare skin against my fingers. I pushed the filmy material up as I caressed her back, luxuriating in the feel of her soft and warm skin. My right hand felt along her backbone, feeling each bump and ridge of her vertebrae, and my left hand caressed the strong muscles of her shoulders and upper back, feeling the soft layer of skin overlaying the working musculature just beneath.

Kayla moaned again - this time I knew it was her - and she opened her shoulder a little in invitation. I accepted by following along her ribs with my right hand, around her body to her small breast.

As soon as I pressed her soft mound against my palm, she broke our kiss, threw her head back, and softly cried out, "Oh, God." Her eyes were closed as the sensations washed through her, and she concentrated on them completely. Her leg was rubbing up and down mine, and her hips were moving against me, trying to establish more contact with my now painfully hard cock. The barrier of our clothes kept the sensations muted just enough, and the ecstasy built, step upon step.

Her nipple was a hard and sharp point in my palm. I squeezed her breast, and her head snapped back toward me. With her eyes still closed, her mouth searched for mine. I kissed her cheek, and her lips moved to mine and sealed against me again, her tongue once again frantically searching for mine. I abandoned her breast just long enough to blindly search for the hem of her babydoll top. I touched her stomach and felt her muscles tense in anticipation as I slowly ascended, now beneath the material, to once again take possession of her soft breast. My hand hefted the small weight of her boob before covering it once again. My fingers rubbed against her swollen nipple, the friction sending needles of pleasure through her, as evidenced by the increased movement of her hips and her leg.

I tried pinching her nipple. Her hip released and bumped against me. I pinched again, and her hip bumped me once more. Action, reaction. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand up against too many of her bumps against my rampant cock, so I refrained from pinching her nipple in favor of gently running my hand slowly across her chest to her right breast. I flexed my fingers against her flesh, experiencing all over again the wondrousness of the female form.

Kayla broke our kiss and sat up. She grasped the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head. Her lovely blonde hair was pulled up as she took off her top, only to cascade back down her face and shoulders. She swiped at her hair with her hand, moving it in a white- yellow wave across her face and behind her neck. She settled back down beside me, putting her hands to the side of my head. She kissed me, softly and sensuously, and then silently urged my lips to go lower, down toward her body.

I kissed and licked my way from beneath her chin, to her throat, and to her boobs. My chin rubbed against her distended nipple as I licked the salt away from the upper mound of her left breast, the nub searing a path along my skin. I licked and nibbled my way around the orb of her flesh, taking care to pay attention to the soft skin on the underside of her breast. I moved close to her rosy nipple but never took possession of it with my mouth, opting instead to tease and inflame her.

Kayla kept on urging me to her breast with her hands, while my fingers were doing a little exploring of their own. The palm of my right hand was flat on her tummy as my lips were descending to her breasts. My fingers started moving beneath the elastic of her bottoms while my tongue was exploring the skin of her boob. My hand slipped under the confining elastic, and the part of my brain that controlled prehensile activity noted the lack of underwear. The knowledge kicked my internal temperature up another step and made my fingers clench a little in anticipation as my hand continued on its path down her tummy and into the soft curls of her pubic hair. My fingertips were being drawn to the source of the heat and moisture exuding from her, and they encountered its evidence. I dragged my fingers through her sparse hair, searching, and the tip of my middle finger parted her puffy nether lips just as my tongue dragged across her sensitive nipple. The combination was nearly enough to send her off, and she moaned and arched her back, pressing the tip of her flushed breast harder against my mouth. I opened my mouth a little wider and sealed my lips around her flesh, and I suckled as I gathered moisture on the tip of my finger. I dipped my finger into her heated opening as Kayla opened herself even more to me, and I was able to coat my finger to the second knuckle with her oils. I pulled my finger out and ran it back up through her folds, searching blindly for her hidden clitoris.

I found the swollen nub and I teased it, bumping it with my fingertip lightly. In a rhythm with my finger, my tongue swirled in my mouth against her turgid nipple. The combination set up patterns of waves through her over-stimulated body, and she practically undulated on the bed as she was swept to sea by the passions being transmitted to her pleasure centers from her breast and from her pussy.

Finally I abandoned her left breast and moved my mouth over to adore her right breast. At the same time my hand delved back to her hole, and I used first one finger, and then two, to stimulate her further.

Kayla's breath was coming in hitches by then, and she still clutched my head to her bosom. Her hips flexed up on each of my downstrokes within her as her body attempted to feel more depth within her than could be accomplished with just my fingers. I let my thumb rest on the nub of her swollen clit, and each time her hips hunched against my fingers, she also bumped her most sensitive place against the ball of my thumb.

The action in her middle, combined with my tongue and lips against her tender breast, was enough to give her the first orgasm of the night. She cried out softly as the movement of her hips got a little more frantic and her breathing became erratic. I couldn't see her face, but I was sure her eyes were squeezed shut as the sensations washed through her and her whole body tensed. I was nearly suffocated when she pulled me even tighter against her soft flesh, and I could have died willingly and happily in that embrace. I loved being able to impart that much pleasure to the girl I adored.

Finally the rolling pleasures eased, and she relaxed against me. Her hands loosened their grip, and she took one of her hands and gently pulled my hand out from her nightie bottoms.

"God, I love what your fingers can do to me, Sean, but that's enough for now," she whispered. I brought my hand up to my face as I scooted up to lie face to face with her. Her hand was still traveling lightly on my wrist as I brought my fingers to my mouth. I sucked her juices from my middle finger, delighting in the remembrance of her tangy taste. I could see her eyes, bright as she watched me, and I gently pressed my index finger, also coated with her lubrication, between her lips. She closed her eyes and accepted the intrusion, though it was not the tasting of herself that was making her concentrate. She sucked on my finger, taking it all in, and then she opened her eyes and watched my face as she worked her tongue around my digit. The imitation she was intentionally showing me had its desired effect as the subliminal information went right to my cock. I could feel it tensing even more, on the verge of exploding. The skin felt extraordinarily tight, my erection nearly painful.

She let her hand drop from my wrist to my stomach, and her fingers made their way beneath the elastic of my running shorts. She clasped my steely cock in her small hand and squeezed me for a moment before starting to pump on me, an unconscious action as old as humankind. The combination of watching her and feeling her sucking on my finger, along with the actions of her own hand on my sensitive pole, elevated me into a near panic.

"Uh ... Kay ... stop ... I'm going to..." I managed to halt her actions before my crisis overwhelmed me, but it was a close thing. She stopped jacking me and rested the palm of her hand on my cock, instead. My finger popped out from between her lips, and my hand, seemingly of its own volition, dropped back down to take possession of her soft breast once again, perhaps its favorite place to be.

It didn't stay there long, though, because Kayla slid down the bed. My hand dragged from her boob, up her chest and across her neck as she slithered away from me toward the middle of the bed. She sat up and knelt next to my knees. She reached for the waistband of my shorts, her eyes shining in anticipation of uncovering her present.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," she sang, almost to herself, as she lifted up the elastic and pulled the front of my running shorts away from my rampant cock, twitching with the pumping of my heart. I lifted up my ass so she could pull my shorts down.

"Ah, there you are," she whispered, gazing at my erection as she unveiled it. "I've missed you so much." She pulled my shorts the rest of the way off my legs, and then she pulled her own bottoms off and tossed them to the floor. She straddled my left shin as she reached out to take my stalk in her hand once again. I felt the moisture drooling from her pussy against my leg as she settled down on me and leaned in to examine my crotch. She pulled my cock up straighter with one hand, and with the other she cupped my balls. Her eyes were shining and she was smiling just a little as she moved even closer to me, close enough to stick her tongue out and lick off the bubble of pre-cum on the tip.

I jerked a little when I felt her do that, and she squeezed me down near the base. I felt my incipient climax recede, and I relaxed just a little. I couldn't take my eyes from what she was doing, however, and I watched as she glanced up at me. She saw me watching her, and she slowly, agonizingly licked my cock from her fist all the way up to the crown with just the lightest feather touch of the tip of her tongue. My cock twitched in her hand, and I knew I was again close to coming. She put the tip of my cock against her closed lips and, still watching my eyes, slowly forced her mouth down onto my cock. Her lips sealed around the helmet and I could feel her start to suck hard, her cheeks hollowing a little as she worked me.

My entire body started to tense in anticipation of the eruption I could no longer control, and Kayla must have felt it, too. It didn't stop her, though, and she lowered her mouth on me, taking me deep, until I felt the head of my cock bump against the entrance to her throat. Her tongue expanded to press against my cock in her mouth, and that was all it took. The floodgates opened, the pumps activated, and I came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.