Melissa's Rite - Cover

Melissa's Rite

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Harbingers, the group of teens united against the Darkness in Haven, face a new threat. 15 year old Melissa, having gained a mysterious power as the result of a terrible prank that backfired, now seeks greater power to further her revenge. Was she the one foretold by Mara, the one they were not to attempt to stop? Or is something far more sinister going on?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Melinda whimpered softly and moaned, her legs spread wide. "Oh yeah ... mmm ... harder ... oh God..."

Jason's fingers rubbed Melinda's clit hard enough to chafe her if she had not been so aroused. Instead, he glided over her pink, swollen flesh as if oiled, her moisture still copious even after two orgasms.

"Uhhn ... yeah ... more..." Melinda moaned.

His fingers ached as much as his cock. He had never seen Melinda this horny. Cassie must have been right about that spell. It had more than the effect they had desired.

A small part of him, however, enjoyed this turnabout. He had started to resent how Melinda -- and to a lesser extent, Heather -- were taking advantage of his submissive streak. For the moment, she was dependent on him for her pleasure, and he liked having this bit of power over her. His cock managed to stir once more, despite how spent he felt emotionally.

"Uhhn! ... Inside me, Jason ... stick your fingers inside me..."

Jason was getting into it more as his erection recovered. He jammed two fingers into her tight tunnel and pumped hard. Melinda squealed and arched her back. She turned her head just as Jason became erect again. Melinda reached out and seized him in her hand.

"Jesus ... Melinda, I ... uhh..." Jason groaned.

Melinda's fingers stroked him quickly, and he finger-fucked her faster in response. Melinda closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her fingers tightening around his cock. Jason could not have pulled it from her grip even if he had wanted to.

Melinda uttered a shrill cry as she came. Her cunt squeezed his fingers, her hips bucking. Her hand fell from his cock. Jason kept stroking her, trying to prolong her climax as long as possible, hoping to burn off the rest of her lust. He was sure he couldn't do her again, even having recovered his erection.

Melinda let out a single, low moan as her orgasm faded. Jason withdrew his hand and fell onto his back, hoping that she was finally sated.

Melinda rolled onto him. She was still panting, a lingering look of desire in her eyes. Her hand grabbed his cock again and stroked it hard.

"Uhhn ... M-Melinda ... I can't do it again ... I ... wait, what... ?"

Melinda kept stroking him as she crawled backwards towards the foot of the bed. She gave his cock a hungry look before opening her mouth and clamping her lips around his shaft.

Jason's fingers curled and gripped the blanket, his head tilting back. He uttered a ragged moan as Melinda's head bobbed. He rose at an agonizing glacial pace at first despite Melinda's enthusiasm, but it ramped up sharply when she started using her fingers as well, milking his cock as hard as she could.

Jason came suddenly, his cock throbbing for a few moments before any seed spewed forth. Even then it was nowhere near as much as it had been his first two orgasms. Her cheeks dimpled, fingers kneading his member as if she were trying to suck him dry. It might not have been too far from the truth. He simply didn't have very much left to give.

Melinda lapped up what she did get, rolling it around in her mouth as if savoring it before finally swallowing. She massaged the underside of his cock with her tongue, coaxing a few more weak throbs from it. One last drop oozed out, and she licked it up as well.

Melinda drew back, letting his cock fall. She collapsed onto her side and moaned. "Ohmigod..."

"Are you all right?" Jason asked, though he was left a little breathless.

"I think so ... I think it finally wore off."

"I'm sorry, Melinda, I didn't know it would do this."

Melinda nodded absently as she caught her breath. "It's okay, Jason."

"I, uh, hope you enjoyed it."

Melinda stirred and drew alongside him. She smiled faintly. "I did, even if I was acting like some dumb porn star bimbo. God. I hope there's a different birth control spell in there."

Jason would not have minded using that spell again, but he kept this to himself.

Melinda lifted her head suddenly. "Jason ... I thought I heard something..."

"I heard something earlier. I thought maybe..."

"Shh!"

Jason fell silent and heard it as well. A faint moaning sound came through the wall. He immediately sat up and exchanged a look with Melinda.

"Someone's in the house with us!" Melinda whisper-shouted.

"It has to be one of the others," said Jason.

"But who?? It sounds like ... wait ... is that Heather? Who's with her?"

"I'm not sure."

Melinda gasped. "Jason, you better go check! Maybe Brad got to her and he's fucking her now! Heather might be in trouble!"

Jason did not believe it was Brad that was the culprit, but he wanted to put Melinda's mind at ease. He nodded and got out of bed. He found his briefs and slipped them on before heading out of the room.


Heather lay limp, surrendering herself to the moment. Her head lolled to one side, her lips parted as she panted softly. Her legs were partially bent, knees to either side, her pussy willing and open.

Diane swirled her tongue around Heather's clit, taking tiny, furtive licks. She was meticulous, savoring every second that she tasted Heather's wetness and smelled Heather's intense arousal. It was driving her own excitement to a fever pitch, her pussy aching to be touched in return.

For Heather, this was the first time in a long while that it was slow and easy. Usually she had been in such a frenzy to satisfy her own need that there was little time for subtleties. She was pleasantly surprised to find Diane was of the same mindset.

Diane carefully parted Heather's labia with her fingers. She slid her tongue over the exposed pinkness, playing at Heather's entrance and flicking more boldly at the tip of Heather's clit.

Heather gasped and arched her back. Diane's tongue wandered slowly upwards, her licks turning to firm strokes against Heather's engorged womanhood.

"Oh Diane, that's nice..." Heather moaned.

A tremor of excitement came over Diane. She had so hoped that Heather would be pleased. She had wanted this to be special. She had been worried that having only done this with one other girl would have made her clumsy and awkward with Heather. Instead, it was turning out just as she wanted.

She poked a finger at Heather's entrance, teasing it inside her. Heather moaned and trembled. Diane pressed her lips to Heather's clit and sucked lightly as first one finger, then two, slipped into Heather's slick tunnel.

"Uhhn! ... oh God ... yeah..."

Heather was rising steadily. Diane moaned very softly into Heather's pussy. Heather felt the faint vibration, and a shiver passed through her. Diane's knees slid apart. She wished Heather's fingers were touching it again. Or any other part of Heather for that matter.

Heather's pussy strained as she neared climax. Diane's fingers squished as they speared Heather's tunnel repeatedly. Heather's moans escalated, her breathing ragged. Diane sensed Heather was close and withdrew her fingers from Heather's pussy. She wanted to experience it fully. She didn't want anything blocking it.

Diane licked Heather's clit furiously. Heather gasped, her back arching as she rose the rest of the way like a rocket. "Oh God! ... Ohhh!... OHHHH!!"

Diane closed her eyes and held her breath just a split second before Heather gushed into her face. She felt the liquid warmth bathe her cheeks and drip down her chin. Some of it trickled into her mouth, and she swallowed it eagerly. Heather bucked from the strength of her orgasm, but Diane kept her face to Heather's mound and her tongue to Heather's clit.

Heather cried out several times as her pussy throbbed. She let go with a second, smaller burst of fluid. Diane exhaled a lustful sigh through her nose as she eased off slowly. By the time she finally drew back, her face as soaked as the towel between Heather's thighs, Heather was panting and quivering.

"Oh. My. God."

Diane giggled. "I was told that means you enjoyed it."

Heather propped herself up. "And just who told you that?"

"Melinda."

Heather rolled her eyes, but then smiled. "Yeah, okay, I guess I've told enough of her secrets, so that's fair. I would have been worried if you told me Jason said something."

Diane smiled and laughed softly. "No, he's not my type."

Heather started to laugh as well.

Click.

Heather abruptly stopped. She bolted upright, and her head snapped around until her eyes were on the door.

Diane blinked in surprise. She glanced at the door as well. "What's the matter?"

"I thought I heard something."

Diane's eyes widened. "Oh no! You don't think the owner of the house..."

Heather waved her lover silent. She listened intently for a few moments. "No, it's okay. I think it was Jason or Melinda coming to check on us. I don't hear them going at it in the other room. And I didn't get any precog warning me of any danger."

Diane bent down and cleaned her face on a corner of the towel. When she looked up, Heather was upon her, a sultry smile on her lips. Before she could say a word, Heather reached between her lover's thighs and sank her fingers into Diane's slit.

Diane closed her eyes and exhaled a lusty, needful sigh.

"Still horny, Diane?" Heather asked in a husky voice.

"Uhn ... yes... "

"Want me to make you cum?"

"God, yes ... please..."

Heather grinned wickedly. "Say it."

Diane shuddered and moaned. "Please make me cum," she said softly, her voice barely a whisper. "Please ... uhhn..."

Heather's fingers penetrated her, hand rocking against Diane's sex. Diane panted in mounting excitement and pleasure.

"Lie down, Diane, and I'll make you cum..."


Melinda stared at Jason. "You're joking."

"Well, it looked like Diane to me."

"Oh, wow. I didn't know they were doing it!"

"Guess they are now."

"Maybe that means the bubblehead won't want to go after me so much." Melinda sighed and shook her head. "Heather's getting really bad, Jason. She keeps trying to do things to me she promised she wouldn't."

Jason frowned. "She's not trying to enslave you again, is she?"

"No, not really. I don't think she can. But she's getting bossy again, and it's starting to piss me off."

Jason looked thoughtful. "Did this start Friday afternoon?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Damn. I think Melissa did something to her."

"Jason, sometimes I can see something on her, like something out of the corner of my eye, but when I go look, there's nothing there. I didn't think she had an Aura before, but now I'm not so sure!"

Jason nodded. "I'm wondering if these Auras don't tell us the whole story. You said something similar about Heather when Brad was messing with her. You saw something that faded once she wasn't being affected directly by Brad anymore, but even that was just barely there."

Melinda made a face. "This isn't making any sense."

"Well, think for a moment. Is what Brad did really controlling Heather at all? He didn't force her to do anything, really, he just made her really horny. That's not strictly direct control. Remember, you told me you saw something similar on people that Melissa messed with. It was wispy and disappeared after a bit, so Melissa didn't exercise any lingering control on them."

Melinda nodded. "Yeah, I remember. But it's as good as control when it makes you so horny you can't even think!"

"I know, but this may be a limitation of the ability. There are three types of Auras we can see. One: those controlled directly by the Darkness, like your Mom or Richie's Mom. Two: those that get their power from the Darkness but are not technically slaves to it, like Melissa or my Dad. Three: those who are controlled by those with power from the Darkness, like Susan Radson. That may be the limit. Other forms of influence might not show up as well."

Melinda sighed. "I still don't get the difference."

"Well, I admit, I'm only making educated guesses. Sometimes I wish the House was still there so I could ask Mara about this. Or maybe I should have talked to Elizabeth Jellison, the one that clued me in about Mara in the first place."

"So what do we do now?"

"I think we should wait for Heather and Diane. They probably know we're here anyway."


Diane shuddered and panted hard. Her hands repeatedly clenched and unclenched as her pussy was teased relentlessly towards final release, only to be left short. Her cunt ached and strained, her legs quivering, muscles along the insides of her thighs tightening whenever she grew close again.

"Oh God ... uhhn ... Heather ... ohhh..." Diane moaned incoherently.

Heather giggled as she played her fingers inside Diane's slick tunnel, moving slowly, continuing to tease more than satisfy. Heather had her lover like this for several minutes now. She was curious about how submissive Diane would remain. Had the roles been reversed, Heather would have already asked for relief.

Heather withdrew her fingers. She placed a single fingertip against Diane's clit and very slowly massaged it. Diane whimpered softly as her pussy quivered right at the edge of climax.

"Wow, you're close, aren't you?" Heather asked.

Panting hard, Diane nodded and swallowed.

"Isn't this driving you nuts?"

"Uhnn! ... Y-yes..."

Heather pressed her finger completely against Diane's swollen clit. Diane shuddered again. "Not even going to shove your hot little pussy against my hand? You'll cum in a second if you do that."

Diane shivered, as if her body wanted to give in to the temptation. Heather gave her clit a single stroke. Diane gasped, fingers curling. Her pussy strained further, but she didn't go over.

Heather looked at Diane in amazement. "Wow. You are enjoying this."

If Diane were able to get her voice to work, she would have explained to Heather that orgasm denial was a fierce turn-on. She had tried to do it to herself when she masturbated, but it never worked out very well. The closest she came was running a vibrating dildo with a weak battery so the sensations would build up at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Having figured it out for herself, Heather grinned wickedly at Diane, keeping her finger pressed to Diane's slit and giving it an occasion slow stroke to keep Diane's pussy within a hair's breadth of release. "You know, I'll bet there's a spell in the book to do something like this."

Diane trembled and uttered a lusty sigh. "Oh God..."

"Something to hold you back from cumming. Maybe until someone told you that you could."

"Oh Heather ... uhhn..."

"You'd do anything to cum, wouldn't you?"

"H-Heather ... uhh ... y-yes..."

"You'd lick my pussy? Maybe suck on my tits?" When Diane did not respond right away, Heather stroked Diane's clit once, eliciting a sharp gasp from her lover. "Well?"

Diane reached the end of her endurance. Despite how incredibly erotic she found Heather's "torture" of her, she was too desperate to continue. "Y-yes! ... I-I'd do whatever you want ... oh God, Heather, please... !"

Heather smiled affectionately at Diane. She dipped her head between Diane's legs and replaced her finger with her tongue.

Diane's pleasure soared, making any further speech impossible. Her pussy strained one last time, and then it was as if a dam had burst. Her cunt muscles clenched as she barreled over the top, her pussy throbbing so hard that her hips jerked.

Diane was unable to make a sound for the first few seconds, her orgasm too powerful to let her speak. Finally, her throat unlocked, and she let out a strident cry. Her fingers curled into the sheets as her cunt pulsed, Heather's tongue still licking madly.

Diane felt she had achieved an ecstasy that she had seen only in her dreams. This moment had been everything she had hoped. She had wanted Heather to be aggressive, and she got it. She had wanted an orgasm that drove her wild, and she got that too.

Her climax finally wound down. She went completely limp, panting hard to catch her breath. By the time Heather drew back, her cunt was aching from having been held so close for so long. She loved it. She hoped the ache would last the rest of the day. She wanted the reminder that she had finally consummated her relationship with Heather.

Heather giggled and lay down next to Diane. "Was that good?" she asked softly.

Diane swallowed and nodded, not able to speak yet.

"Sorry if I went a little overboard. I mean, maybe you're right about me being uninhibited now, but I still don't want to hurt you."

"No, Heather, it was fine," Diane said, her voice still breathless. "More than fine. I really enjoyed it. Thank you."

"You really are into that? Denial, I mean?"

"Well, I never did it with someone before, but the idea turned me on."

"Wow. But that must make you feel pretty helpless."

Diane gave Heather a weak smile. "That's the idea, Heather. I know you probably don't understand."

Heather sat up and shrugged. "So long as you enjoyed it, that's all that matters."

Diane sat up as well, her breathing normal again. "Um, Heather ... were you serious about what you said? About ... about using a spell on me?"

Heather nodded. "Only if you want me to, Diane. But I wouldn't mind doing it, let's put it that way."

"I think I'd like to look and see what I can find in that book."

"If Jason will let us, yeah."

"You think he'll tell us no?"

Heather smiled mischievously. "Well, he'll try. But I'm sure I could persuade him if I needed to."

Diane nodded slowly, though there was a dubious look to her eyes. "But Cassie said we shouldn't do that. Jason has that submissive problem himself. I mean, it's different from mine. He doesn't want it."

Heather did appear to consider for a moment, but then waved a hand of dismissal. "Look, it's okay, Diane. I mean, you heard him and Melinda going at it like bunnies in heat. He can't go and use a spell for them and deny us. That wouldn't be fair."

Diane nodded again. She knew that Melinda could just as easily sway Jason as Heather could, so it really was not a fair argument. But she held her tongue and trusted Heather to know what was best, like she always did.

Heather slid off the bed. "Come on, let's get dressed and go see if Jason is still here."


Ned was beside himself when Cassie called wanting to go out with him that afternoon. So it was a disappointment when all she wanted to do was talk about the book.

"This whole thing is making me uneasy, Ned," Cassie said before taking a sip of her soda.

"Babe, ya hardly touched yer fries," Ned replied, nodding his head towards her half-finished fast-food meal.

"Huh?" Cassie looked down. "Oh. I'm not hungry anymore. Ned, I dreamed about Jason getting the book and then looking at it later on that evening."

A chagrined Ned nodded. It had been a valiant attempt to change the topic, but for naught. "So was he cackling and saying things like 'fools, I'll destroy them all'?"

Cassie looked perplexed. "Er, no, of course not. Why would he do that?"

Ned smiled weakly. "It was a joke."

Cassie sighed. "I think you should take this a little more seriously."

"Babe, I would if I knew what ya were talkin' about. Something happen in yer dream? Jason actin' weird?"

Cassie shook her head. "Nothing like that, but I couldn't help but feel something was really wrong. Ned, that book may have some power we don't know about. I mean, it turns its own pages. That's creepy just by itself."

"So, uh ... would ya feel better if, um, no one used it?"

"I wish it were that simple. I tried calling Jason earlier and he was out. Mrs. Conner said he left with Melinda. I just know they're messing with that spell that Melinda wanted to try." She shook her head in exasperation. "Melinda keeps pushing Jason to get what she wants even after I made her promise not to. Oh, she is so infuriating sometimes!"

Ned just nodded, not knowing what to say. The truth was, he was hoping to find something useful in that book as well. He wanted something that could help Cassie feel more comfortable with having sex.

But the trick was going to be getting Cassie to go for it. He didn't want to use something on her without her consent. Cassie liked him for what he was and not because he made her like him. He didn't want to screw that up.

"Ya don't think the book is, like, evil or something?" Ned finally asked.

"Well, that awful Rite of Power spell is not exactly very friendly, is it?"

"I jus' mean there might be something useful in it. I mean, it's kinda like a knife. Sure, ya can stab someone with it, but most of the time yer gonna just cut yer dinner with it."

Cassie remained silent, looking unconvinced.

"My point is we don't hafta use the worst of 'em."

"And my point is that all the spells in there have to do with mind control," retorted Cassie. "It boils down to that. How can that be good?"

Ned hesitated before venturing, "I dunno, babe, mebbe some people like ta have fun with that sorta thing. I mean, temp'rary. Not like enslaving people."

Cassie considered this for a long moment and then sighed. "I guess I just don't see it. Maybe Jason and the others can, since they dealt with that in the House. I just don't see the fun in having your mind messed with by someone else. Do you?"

"Er ... nah, I guess not. Yeah, I s'pose yer right," Ned said.

Well, there goes that idea, he thought.


Heather knocked on the door, and then let herself in anyway. "Everyone decent?"

"Yeah, way to barge in on us, bubblehead," Melinda said, rolling her eyes.

Heather smirked as she looked at both Melinda and Jason. They sat across from each other on the bed, fully clothed, the book lying closed between them. "Not like either of you have anything that I haven't already seen several times. So you two have fun fucking each other's brains out?"

Jason blushed faintly, but Melinda made a face at her big sister. "Maybe. You and Diane boink each other yet?"

Now it was Diane's turn to blush, but Heather just grinned. "Yeah, we have two very pleased pussies between us."

Melinda's eyes widened and she turned to Jason. "See? It's like what I said!"

Jason looked at Heather. "From what Melinda's told me, Heather, I think that something happened to you Friday."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.