Melissa's Rite - Cover

Melissa's Rite

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Harbingers, the group of teens united against the Darkness in Haven, face a new threat. 15 year old Melissa, having gained a mysterious power as the result of a terrible prank that backfired, now seeks greater power to further her revenge. Was she the one foretold by Mara, the one they were not to attempt to stop? Or is something far more sinister going on?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"I thought they'd never leave. God!"

Melinda slammed the door behind her as she entered the bedroom, still dressed in her Sunday finest. Unfortunately for her, "finest" was defined by her mother, which meant a frilly white and pink dress that Melinda though made her look like a dork. Her hands were already unbuttoning her blouse as fast they could when she suddenly stopped and gasped in surprise.

Heather looked up from where she lying on her bed, reading a magazine. "What?"

"Why the hell are you still here?"

"What, I have to get your permission now?"

"You're supposed to be going out. You never have to sit with Mom and our stupid relatives every Sunday."

Melinda resented the preferential treatment that their mother had again bestowed upon Heather. When she had complained about it to Jason, he had reasoned that it was a way of causing a rift between the two girls. "The Darkness is trying to break us all up," Jason had told her. "It knows from Nyssa that we're trying to stop it."

This reassurance did little to mollify her.

"Yeah, I know," Heather said, sitting up. "You don't hear me gloating over it anymore, do you?"

Melinda's expression softened for a moment, but she folded her arms and gave Heather an indignant look. "Stop changing the subject! You said you wanted to go out and hang with friends."

"Yeah, and then you tried to saddle me with Jason. Why?"

Melinda was never very good at hiding things from her sister. Guilt flickered in her eyes for a moment. "What ... what do you mean, 'saddle' you? You're cool with him."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"You even boinked him a few times back at the House. And you liked it."

Heather frowned. "Wait, what does that have to do with anything?"

Melinda's eyes widened for a moment. "Um, nothing! I just meant..."

Heather stood up and stepped over to her sister. "Melinda, what's going on? What scheme are you hatching?"

"I'm not! Why do you always suspect me?"

Heather smirked. "That a trick question?"

Melinda pouted and stuck her tongue out. She unfolded her arms and headed past Heather, purposely bumping into her sister hard. She undid the rest of the buttons and shrugged off her blouse.

"Why do you want me going around with Jason, runt?" Heather demanded, trying hard not to let her gaze linger on Melinda's bra. "He's not going to want to hang out with my friends, and they're just going to give him a hard time."

"A hard time? You mean like you used to?" Melinda piped. She tossed her blouse on the bed and pulled down her skirt.

"Yeah, used to. But I don't have control over the others."

Melinda stepped out of her skirt, then plopped herself down on the foot of the bed and pulled off her white stockings. "Ugh. Mom still dresses me like a ten-year-old," she muttered, casting a look of disdain at them before flipping them over her shoulder.

Heather took a deep breath as Melinda stood. Her gaze flitted over Melinda's body. Melinda yanked her panties back into place, having tugged it down when she took off her skirt. It drew Heather's eyes, her gaze lingering on Melinda's crotch.

Melinda looked at Heather crossly. "You better not be ogling me again!"

"Melinda, why do you want Jason with me today?" Heather demanded, her voice quavering a bit. She wanted to tell Melinda to finish changing clothes, but she could not get the words to come to her lips.

"You need to be protected because of Melissa. Someone from the group has to be with you, and I don't want to do it because you're just going to keep doing what you're doing now!"

Melinda's voice was a touch husky. She forced herself to turn away from her sister before her own thoughts could stray any further. She headed over to her dresser and yanked open the drawer.

"Melinda, tell me truth. Now." Heather declared.

Melinda's head snapped around. "I already did!"

"No, you haven't. Tell me."

Melinda's eyes widened. "Stop it! Y-you're trying to do it to me!"

"Then tell me the truth, dammit."

"I ... uhhn ... stop it..."

"Melinda, tell me," Heather said, her voice sultry. Her heart thumped.

Melinda swallowed and groped for her jeans in the dresser drawer. For a few moments she was hopelessly distracted in her search, her pussy tingling and her thighs trembling. By the time she managed to pull them out, her breath had become a soft pant. She made a half-hearted attempt to put on her jeans, then staggered and thumped against the side of the dresser.

"Please, Melinda," Heather said in a softer, more contrite voice. "Level with me for once."

Melinda's cunt felt achy and hot. A small stain appeared on her panties. Two hard bumps rose behind the cups of her bra. "You suck, Heather," she muttered, though her eyes held a dark, desirous look.

Heather's arousal had spiked as well. Her pussy seemed to steam behind the folds of denim. She forced herself to close her eyes and turn away from Melinda and dropped her face into her hands. "I'm sorry," she said in a small voice.

Melinda sat down heavily on the edge of her bed. The worst of it was passing. She still felt horny, but her desire for Heather specifically was fading. "I want you to stop doing this to me. I want you to start getting some again so you won't want me anymore."

"God, Melinda, would it be that bad?" Heather cried.

Melinda glared at her, but it faded quickly. "I don't know! That's the problem. You said you don't want me as a slave."

"And I don't!"

"Okay, okay! I believe you! But ... but what if it doesn't work that way? What if it happens anyway?"

"Wait, you mean if it wasn't for that ... you might do it?"

Melinda hesitated a long moment before finally answering, "Maybe."

Heather felt a sense of relief. So that was what was bothering her sister. It was not so much revulsion over the sexual act itself as it was the slavery aspect. "Melinda, you don't see any Aura on me, do you?"

"Huh? Of course not!"

"Well, that's the only way I'd enslave you, if I was still working for the Darkness. I don't think I can do it outside of that."

Heather actually had no idea if this were true. But she was sure of her own convictions.

"But you can still make me do what you want," Melinda said in a low voice. "You can just ... just look at me and turn me on. God, that's a little creepy, Heather. And you're still doing it. I can still feel it."

"You better put your clothes on, Melinda," Heather said, her voice shaky.

Melinda stood. She considered changing her panties, but when the thought of being naked before Heather made her shiver with pleasure, she steadfastly changed her mind and quickly threw on her jeans and a pullover shirt.

"I'll bet I can guess what this is about," Heather said, feeling some of her desire for Melinda ebb. "You want me to have sex with Jason, don't you?"

Melinda blushed, but it made her words no less forceful. "Maybe if you go boink him a few times, you won't want me. Or it will satisfy you enough that..."

"He's your boyfriend!"

"S-so? So what?"

"Melinda, I don't go doing it with other girls' boyfriends. No way. You just don't do that sort of thing."

"Oh, now you have a bunch of rules all of a sudden? I'm giving you freakin' permission, you bubblehead!"

Heather sighed and covered her eyes with a hand for a moment. "Melinda, is Jason okay with this?" she asked in exasperation.

"Why wouldn't he? He loved it when he got to boink you before."

"That was before you and he started going together."

"Heather, please!" Melinda begged. "Please do this for me. Just try it."

"I can't believe you're asking me this. And you're not upset about it?"

Melinda's lips drew into a pout. At the time she had conceived the idea, she wasn't. It was not until she had a night to think about that she started having doubts. Now she was worried that Jason might think Heather better in bed than her.

"No, I'm fine with it," Melinda said anyway. "Really, I am. I came up with the idea. Anyway ... I-I trust him. And you."

Heather's eyebrows rose. "You do?"

Melinda spoke haltingly, having difficulty in finding the right words. "You wouldn't really do anything to hurt me. I know that. I mean ... we drive each other crazy, but ... but you'd never really hurt me. Not anymore. Not since the House."

Heather uttered a quavering, emotional sigh. Her eyes glistened, and she blinked rapidly for a few moments. She wanted desperately to hug her little sister. It was a tremendous burden lifted from her to hear that Melinda did not think of her as the enemy.

The only thing that stopped her was the fear that the physical contact might spark something else. Melinda's eyes betrayed a similar emotion, and it was clear she understood the sentiment that Heather had just expressed in her face.

"All right, Melinda," Heather said in a softer, more controlled voice. "I'll try. But only if he really wants to do it. I won't force him."

Melinda slowly smiled. She decided to take the chance herself. She padded over to Heather and gave her a very brief, tight hug, quickly backing out of it before anything else could happen. "Thank you."


Jason had no idea how he was going to pull this off.

Broaching the subject was the least of his worries. He had to figure out just where they were going to do the deed. Assuming that Heather even wanted to do it in the first place.

Jason bounded down the stairs. His mother was dusting near the entryway. His father was sitting in the living room, idly clicking through the sports channels. Jason tried very hard to ignore him, such that his Dark Aura was barely at the edge of Jason's vision.

"Bye, Mom, I'll see you later," Jason said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Jason, dear, wait!"

Audrey stepped over to the closet. Jason turned around in time to see her produce one of his jackets and hold it out to him. "Here, it's rather chilly out this morning."

Jason managed not to roll his eyes. Considering that the fickle Colorado fall weather was going to be sending the temperature just shy of seventy by afternoon, the jacket would be just another thing to carry. Nevertheless, he smiled and accepted it.

The phone rang. His father rose to answer it.

"Thanks, Mom," Jason said.

"You're not going to see Melinda Sovert again, are you, dear?" Audrey asked, a small smile on her face, but her voice suggesting a more serious tone.

"No, Mom, actually, I'm not going to see Melinda."

"I'm sorry I harp on that, dear, but I just don't want to see you get too serious."

Jason had heard this many times. "Yes, Mom, I know. We're just dating, that's all. Not even really going steady."

Audrey smiled and ruffled his hair. "Anyway, my young man seems to have a lot of girls interested in him. Try not to play with their hearts, Jason. Don't string any of them along."

Jason blushed but managed a smile. His mother most often answered the phone, so she knew that Cassie and Diane called him regularly. He let her have the illusion that they were interested in him in that way. He rather liked the idea that someone thought he could be that popular with the girls. "Well, um, I better get going Mom."

He started away from her.

"Jason!"

He froze at his father's voice and slowly turned.

Henry Conner stood by the extension in the hall, holding the phone up. He regarded Jason with a stern look, which seemed to be the norm now. Jason reasoned that his father already knew he could see the Aura about the man's body.

His father's Aura was similar to Melissa's. He was a willing agent for the Darkness. He had chosen of his own free will to accept whatever power it had given him. And where his father was a neurosurgeon, he did not want to think about what he might be doing on its behalf.

There were subtle differences between his Aura and Melissa's, however. He couldn't quite read what they meant yet. He thought it might mean his father got his power in a different manner than Melissa.

"Yes, father?" Jason said stiffly. He heard his mother sigh softly in frustration.

"Telephone." Henry held out the phone to him.

"I'll take it upstairs."

"Why?"

Jason stopped. "Huh?"

"Why so secretive, Jason?" Henry asked with a hard edge to his voice. "What do you have to say that I can't hear?"

"It's a little thing called privacy, father. It's all the rage now."

"Don't get wise with me, young man. When you speak to me, you will use a tone of respect."

Audrey sighed windily. "Oh, honestly! Stop this, the both of you! Jason, don't talk back to your parents like that, please."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Now go take your call upstairs."

Jason turned away from his father. "Thanks, Mom."

Audrey turned to her husband and planted her hands on her hips. "And you stop badgering him! Bad enough you two treat each other like strangers..."

Jason closed the door and cut off the conversation. He sighed. He hated putting his mother through this. She was really upset with the rift that had opened between him and his father. Even if Jason explained the reasons behind it, it would only make matters worse.

Jason grabbed the phone and opened the drawer. The LED glowed. "I got it," Jason said tonelessly.

There was a long pause before the light winked out. "Hello?"

"Big white man gone, kemosabe?" came the voice on the other end.

"Yeah, Ned, he's off the other line. What's up?"

"Sorry to bug ya, big guy, but I be bugged as well. Hasta do with this Melissa shtick."

"Oh? You have some info for me?"

"Nah, but if I did, ya wouldn't act on it, and that bugs me."

Jason made a face. "I don't understand."

"Dude, ya know me. I'm an action kinda guy. Ya saw how I wanted to go gunnin' for Nyssa when I joined this merry band."

Jason smirked. "Yeah, and I remember us having to dissuade you from that. You saw what she did to everyone."

"Yeah, yeah, but the thing is, we eventually went after her. I mean, yeah, it was more Cassie's moment to shine with that little head game she did with the naughty nurse, but I got to smash those vials of whatever it was she was collectin' from folks."

Jason saw where this was going. "You want to go after Melissa."

"Hey, don't worry, I ain't goin' in without backup. I like my mind, such that it is."

"Ned, we barely know anything about Melissa or what she's doing. This is not the time to..."

"Look, I know," Ned said urgently. "Not sayin' we should go stormin' her evil overlord stronghold or whatever she's got. But you said mebbe we shouldn't go after her in the end, and that kinda sticks in my craw."

"I'm just going on what Mara told us, Ned. I wish I could convey better the details of what we experienced with her."

"Hey, I know, I know. But mebbe she didn't know the whole score, ya know? Mebbe she was more afraid of you guys hurtin' yerselves."

"And you're not?" Jason snapped. He paused and composed himself. "Sorry. But yeah, you might be right. But ... but I don't want to make mistakes again, Ned."

"Mistakes? Whaddaya mean?"

Jason had not wanted to talk about this yet. It was something that had been weighing on his mind for the past two weeks, but there had never been the right moment to bring it up. "Ned ... I missed some things that should have been really obvious. I almost lost it for all of us. No, I did lose it. All my friends got caught. If it weren't for Cassie, we'd all be mindless slaves by now."

"Aw, c'mon, you're being' too hard on yerself..." Ned protested.

"No, Ned, listen to me! I made some big mistakes, no matter how you look at it. And I don't intend to make them again, there's too much at stake. So we're going to play it by the book with Melissa. We're not going to move against her until we're absolutely sure it's the right thing to do."

He heard Ned sigh at the other end of the phone. "Okay, big guy, I hear ya. You're the brainiac of the outfit, so that's gives ya a lotta clout. So long as ya consider it in the end, I'll be a happy camper."

Jason was not quite as reassured by that as he suspected Ned hoped he would be. "Thanks, Ned. Really, I don't want you to feel you can't state an opinion. I mean, people see me as the head of the group, but everyone's input counts."

"Sure thing, that's cool. Hey, man, it's great hearin' ya like this again."

Jason's face took on a puzzled look. "I don't understand."

"Oh, um ... uh, look, don't tell Cassie I said anything about this, 'kay? But she was worried that you were kinda ... well, not really taking the lead a lot. You sorta let Melinda run things a bit."

Jason blinked in genuine surprise. "I do?"

"Yeah, sounds kinda weird, but ya gotta admit, dude, she's been mouthin' off a lot. 'specially to Richie and Heather."

Jason didn't say anything in response. His fingers tightened around the receiver.

"Um ... you're not sore at me, are ya?" Ned asked tentatively.

"Huh? Oh, um, no, Ned. Just a bit confused. I didn't realize it was happening, honestly."

"S'okay. Honest injun, I got no real complaints about how ya run the show."

"No, it's okay, thanks for letting me know," Jason said distractedly. "Um ... I have to head out. Do you need anything else?"

"Nah. Jus' wanted to do a little spleen-venting. It's nicely vented now."

Jason grinned slightly. "Okay, talk to you later."

"Yeppers. Sayonara."

Jason slowly put the receiver back on the hook.

If it had been anyone other than Ned, he might have indeed been upset. But Ned was a straight-talker, and Cassie had said something as well. He highly respected her opinion after how she had helped them with Nyssa.

Jason was perplexed. He could almost see it. He could almost see how he was being rather submissive around Melinda. He could almost see how even at the restaurant, it had taken him a few minutes to find his footing and run the meeting properly.

But his perception fell just short. He thought Ned and Cassie might have a point, but he had trouble getting a handle on it.

Jason tucked this into the back of his mind as he headed out of the house.


Humming a tune to himself and grinning broadly, Bill Radson hugged his wife from behind and gave her a sloppy kiss on her ear.

Debby smiled wanly as she closed the door on the dishwasher, having just finished cleaning up after a late breakfast. She slid one foot forward to balance herself as he leaned into her. The movement of her thighs made her feel the lingering ache in her pussy again.

"You are such a sweet, sweet wife, you know that?" Bill cooed in her ear.

Debby's cheeks pinked, but she kept up the smile. She placed a hand over one of his arms and squeezed it affectionately. She knew why he was being so nice to her. She had made love to him not just the night before, but that morning as well, and with a wild passion that had surprised even herself.

She felt guilty. Her motivations had been self-serving. She had hoped that expending her sexual energies with him would mean she would no longer crave her daughter's attentions. Already it seemed it had been for naught. She could feel renewed stirrings of desire just at the thought.

"Bill, will you be staying home today?" Debby asked, her voice softly pleading in tone.

"I'm home for the entire day, darling. Got everything squared away at the construction site yesterday."

Debby felt a mix of relief and worry. Bill hardly believed in otherworldly forces, so he could not be expected to help her stand up against them. Perhaps, however, his presence would dissuade Melissa from attempting any further attack against her family.

Bill hugged her one more time before turning away. "I just want to kick back today," he said, grabbing the main section of the Sunday newspaper from the table and tucking it under his arm. "Been a really busy week."

Debby sighed. "I know. For me, too."

"Well, you could do with some rest, too, then." He grinned and winked. "Especially after this morning."

Debby forced a smile until Bill had left the room.

She was not sure what she was going to do. The ache in her pussy was growing worse, and now it was arousal rather than the afterglow of intense sex that was the cause.

She straightened up and retied the sash about her waist, drawing the robe more tightly around her body. Whenever she felt in dire spiritual straits, she didn't feel comfortable wearing anything except her robe. But given the circumstances, she wondered if getting dressed would have been the better idea.

Debby composed herself as much as possible and emerged from the kitchen. Bill was already sitting in the easy chair, his feet up on the hassock, immersed in his paper.

"Bill, did you see Susan by any chance?"

"Hmm? Oh, no, darling, I haven't. Not since she excused herself from the table soon as breakfast was done. She looked like something was on her mind."

Debby nervously nodded. Susan had been subdued all morning, even more so than usual, and Debby had felt a constant tingle along the back of her neck. Her heart thumped in the fear that something else was about to happen. Not knowing what else to do, Debby sat down on the sofa.

Bill finally lowered his paper and gave his wife an inquisitive look. "Something the matter?"

Debby looked at him with shimmering eyes. "I'm still worried about Susan."

Bill sighed through his nose, laying the paper down on his lap. "She's just going through a phase, that's all. Really, I thought you might appreciate the peace and quiet."

Debby shivered. She remembered how much at odds she and her daughter were before Melissa. Debby knew that Susan had an acid tongue, and her own card readings had suggested that Susan was headed for a bad end unless it changed. She wished she had acted on that sooner. Now she longed for the days of arguments and tense evenings around the dinner table. At least then Susan had been of her own mind.

And now that Susan was hidden away. Debby could sense it. Her daughter was still there, but muted. But she had no idea how to get the real Susan back.

"I know you think I worry took much," Debby said. "But I think I have a reason to."

"Okay, then, why?"

"Because she's not acting like herself! You can see that for yourself, can't you?"

Bill looked skeptical. Perhaps she was not enjoying the apparent tranquility, but he was. His work was rather stressful. He had to deal with government types all the time, as they were helping fund the hospital expansion, and they were the most trying employers he ever had.

He had noticed that Susan was acting unusual. But he had hoped that his wife would sort it all out.

"Look, maybe just give her some more time," said Bill. "Give her some space. That's probably why she high-tailed it out of the kitchen after breakfast. She has her own things to do and she doesn't want us butting in."

Debby wasn't sure what she should feel. She realized that Bill's advice might have been very sound had Melissa not been involved. It would make perfect sense for a girl of Susan's age to want to start breaking away from her parents. But she knew this was not it, and she was frustrated that Bill did not have the sensitivity to see it himself.

Debby gave her husband a level look. "Maybe you're right, Bill, but at the same time, I'm going to do some things my way. So if you see me practicing more witchcraft, I don't want you to get upset at it."

"Just so long as you don't pull Susan into it, that's all I ask. Just let her be."

Debby resented this, but held her tongue and tried not to let it show on her face. Despite Bill's decrees, she had already shown Susan some witchcraft, and she could tell that Susan had tried some on her own. "Yes, Bill, I'll ... I..."

Debby trailed off, her eyes widening. The hairs on the back of her neck had risen suddenly. She shifted her gaze to the front door.

Bill gave her an odd look. "What... ?"

The doorbell rang.

Bill glanced at the door then back to his wife, an astonished look on his face. He quickly recovered, picking up his paper and saying in a curt voice, "Answer that if you would, please, darling."

Debby glared at him, though he did not see it with the paper in the way. He had seen a true manifestation of the craft when his wife had reacted to the doorbell before it had rung. But as usual, even when he saw it for himself, he tried to ignore it.

Debby rose from the sofa, her heart racing, and answered the door.

Melissa smiled. "Good morning, Mrs. Radson. How are you today?"

Debby opened her mouth to say something, but closed it without saying a word. She felt her pussy tingle and her thighs quiver.

"Who is it, darling?" Bill called out.

Debby forced herself to find her voice. "Um ... i-it's one of Susan's friends. Melissa Hendell."

"Oh?" Bill lowered his paper and stood up. Melissa strode forward and offered a hand. Bill shook it once. "Nice to meet you, Melissa."

"Same here, Mr. Radson."

"I guess you're here to see Susan? She's upstairs in her room. Second door on the right off the..."

Debby was horrified at the thought of leaving Melissa alone with her daughter. She closed the door and called out desperately, "Bill, she might want something to drink first. Maybe ... maybe Susan wants something, too, I can call her down."

"No, that's okay, Mrs. Radson, I don't need anything," said Melissa. "But you're very kind for asking."

Bill smiled. This is what he thought a teenager should be like: kind and respectful towards her elders. "Well, if you change your mind, just come on down."

"Sure thing, Mr. Radson. I take it you're having a day off today?"

Bill nodded. "That's pretty much the plan. Sunday's always meant to be a day of rest, I say."

"I couldn't agree more, though I imagine someone that owns a house like you do always has something to do around here."

Bill paused a moment, looking thoughtful. "Hmm, true, there are always a bunch of chores that need to get done."

Debby stepped closer to them. She could feel something happening. It tinged the air like lightning during a storm. She felt a chill creep up her spine. Oh no ... no, not Bill...

"I know I always feel better after I've done my chores," said Melissa smoothly. "Especially the harder ones, the ones that take a long time to do. You have any like that?"

"Come to think of it, I do. There's that shelf I've been meaning to make over the workbench in the basement."

"I'll bet you'll feel better once you get that done."

Debby could sense the icy tendrils of Darkness from Melissa. She could almost see them in her mind's eye. They were like snakes, slithering around her husband's thoughts, nudging them the way Melissa wanted them.

"Bill, you said you wanted to relax today," Debby said a bit loudly. "After that week you had at work..."

Bill turned his head towards her. For that moment it seemed as if the Darkness had shuddered and hesitated. Melissa's eyes narrowed very slightly and flicked over to Debby.

"Yeah, true," Bill mumbled. "But ... I really oughta take care of that."

"But that will take you all day!"

"Well, it's got to get done. It's not going to get itself done."

Melissa smiled pleasantly, though there was a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Debby gave Bill a stricken look. He rolled his eyes and tossed his paper into the chair. "Look at it this way. Now you and Melissa and Susan can all talk your girl talk without a fella in the room to ruin it."

"Oh, I'm sure we'll all have a lovely conversation, Mr. Radson," said Melissa.

Bill smiled. "Now, see? It was very nice to meet you, Melissa." He looked back to Debby. "I'll be in the basement if you need me, darling."

"Just concentrate on your chore, Mr. Radson, and don't worry about us."

Bill nodded and headed towards the basement door.

Debby watched him go until the basement door under the stairs had closed behind him. She turned to Melissa, her eyes betraying both anger and fear. "You did that to him! You tried to..."

"And you tried to block me," said Melissa. "My, my, Mrs. Radson, but you are a woman of many talents."

Debby honestly did not know how she had done it, or what she had done. She had never tried to shield someone else from outside influence. Now she wished she had known this before. Perhaps if she had developed this skill, Susan would never have...

"But you're not keeping me out, are you? You can't. Have you had Susan lick your twat today yet?"

Debby's cheeks glowed scarlet. Her pussy was rapidly growing damp again.

"No? Trying to see how long you can hold out? Or just figuring out a way to do it where hubby won't notice?"

Debby swallowed. "You can't k-keep this up. You can't keep c-controlling me like this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.