Melissa's Rite - Cover

Melissa's Rite

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Harbingers, the group of teens united against the Darkness in Haven, face a new threat. 15 year old Melissa, having gained a mysterious power as the result of a terrible prank that backfired, now seeks greater power to further her revenge. Was she the one foretold by Mara, the one they were not to attempt to stop? Or is something far more sinister going on?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The doorbell rang.

Susan shivered. She drew in her breath softly and let it go as a slow, lustful sigh as her pussy throbbed very gently. The hand holding her book trembled. She placed the book next to her on the sofa, turning her head towards the kitchen. Her mother did not emerge. She had hoped to be spared having to answer the door herself, but her mother was likely already in the back yard.

She stood up. Her panties clung wetly to her mound. She tried to think of telling Melissa that her mother was out. It wouldn't be a lie. She was out in the back yard. She just didn't have to mention that.

Her soft orgasm had subsided, but her pussy still felt achy and in need of greater release. It had started sometime after she rose that morning. Her mother already suspected something was wrong. Susan could tell from the way her mother regarded her whenever they were alone.

Susan strode to the door and opened it.

Melissa smiled. "Good morning," she said brightly. "Is your Mom home?"

"She's out," Susan said immediately, but after a short pause added, " ... i-in the back yard."

She flushed with pleasure as her pussy throbbed briefly in another wispy climax.

Melissa's grin broadened. "You're learning, aren't you? How easily the mind can be molded with the promise of pleasure. Mind if I come in?"

"I'd love for you to come in," said Susan. The gentle throbbing continued.

Melissa stepped inside. "And you didn't warn your mother I was coming?"

"No, Melissa, I didn't."

"Good girl, Susan. Now, fetch your mother for me."

Susan tried one last measure of defiance. She stood her ground for a few moments, trying to think of anything other than obeying Melissa's command. Thoughts of the horrible things that Melissa could do to her mother flickered across her mind. It wasn't enough.

"Susan?" Melissa said, looking at her expectantly.

Susan clenched her hands into fists. She was losing the battle. The addiction was too strong. "Yes, of course. I-I'd love for you to meet her, Melissa."

Her pussy swam in hot sexual delight.

Melissa giggled. "You're so cute when you're trying to resist me."

Suddenly, the low-level orgasm stopped and the ache in Susan's sex retreated. She gave Melissa a stricken look.

"No more for you right now. You'll get rewarded once I have what I want. Now fetch her."

Susan nodded and headed through the kitchen.

The back door opened up onto a small patio, and beyond that down a small set of steps was the yard. The grass had long been replaced with myriad bushes and plants that were more native to the area, at her mother's insistence. Tall junipers rose up on two sides, and a high privacy fence spanned the third. It was effectively isolated from the neighbors, save for some gaps here and there in the trees.

A clearing had been created in the center of the yard. Debby Radson stood here, her flowing blue robe drawn more modestly around her body, though she still wore nothing underneath. She would have preferred to perform her rituals in the nude, but this was as much as she could get away with without the neighbors complaining. She already chafed at the fact that Bill would not let her inscribe a proper pentagram.

Debby's back was to the house, yet she sensed her daughter's approach. She paused in her preparations and turned.

Susan smiled, standing at the top of the steps. "Mom, a friend of mine just came over. I'd really love you to meet her."

Debby suppressed a sigh. "Susan, dear, can she come back later? I'm going to be a bit busy for..."

Her voice trailed off. There was something odd about Susan's smile.

"Please, Mom. I really want you to meet her."

Susan's pussy was still damp, and it tingled as she obeyed Melissa's commands. It kept her aroused, teasing her body with the promise of greater reward. Even now, looking directly at her mother, she was unable to give her mother any conscious sign or clue that something was amiss.

But Debby already knew. She could sense her daughter's increased sexual excitement. It both baffled and scared her. "What does she want, Susan?"

"She ... she wants to meet you."

"Why?"

Susan paused. She squirmed, her hips sliding back and forth as she shifted her weight between her feet. "I just thought it would be a nice idea, that's all."

Debby started towards her daughter, but came to a sudden stop just as she reached the stairs, her eyes widening as an icy chill suddenly passed through her.

There was something inside the house, a malevolent power that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. The only time she had ever felt something similar was about two weeks ago. She had felt it emanating from somewhere within the high school as she drove past it. The next time she tried to go near the school to pinpoint it, it had vanished.

She feared now it was the very same power, or at least from the same source.

"Susan, I want you to go to your room and close the door," said Debby. Her voice was steady and unyielding, her eyes hard. They both masked how frightened she actually was. "And don't come out until I tell you."

Susan gave her mother a puzzled look. She hesitated, then nodded slowly before heading back to the house.

Debby followed close behind, placing a hand protectively on her daughter's shoulder. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, blood rushing in her ears. The sensation got worse the further into the house she went. She felt a vague sense of revulsion that something like this was inside her house, a place she had considered a sanctuary from whatever evils lay in Haven.

Debby came to a stop just inside the living room. Her hand squeezed Susan's shoulder and brought her to a stop as well.

Melissa looked up from the sofa and smiled. "Good morning, Mrs. Radson."

Debby was too astonished to speak.

For the first time, she was able to see a stain of darkness around someone without advance preparation. She could see it only faintly, just wisps of inky black slithering around Melissa like thin tentacles. If she looked just off to the side, they disappeared from view. She shuddered at what she might have seen had she had time to prepare for it.

"Go to your room, Susan," Debby said softly into Susan's ear, never taking her eyes from Melissa.

Susan started away from her mother.

Melissa turned her head. When Susan got to the bottom of the stairs, Melissa called out, "Leaving so soon, Susan?"

Susan stopped and turned.

"Susan," Debby said firmly. "Go to your room as I told you."

"I would rather she stay, Mrs. Radson."

Debby glanced at her daughter. Susan remained where she was, looking to Melissa rather than her mother.

Debby felt another icy chill. This girl had some sort of hold over Susan. Debby had hoped she had read the signs wrong. She wanted to overcome Melissa's influence, but not at the expense of having Susan be nothing more than a pawn that they exchanged between them.

"Very well," said Debby.

Susan left the stairs and sat down next to Melissa.

"Mrs. Radson, I'm hoping you can help me with something," said Melissa.

Debby studied the young girl. Reading her was hard. Beyond the wispy darkness, there were little more clues to be had.

She noticed a slim gold chain around Melissa's neck. Whatever was attached to it lay hidden under Melissa's blouse. Her intuition told her what it was already, which sent another chill through her.

"Please, won't you sit down?"

Debby saw how Melissa carried herself with supreme confidence, as if expecting no one to defy her. Debby paused just a moment to make sure she was still acting of her own volition before advancing and sitting down in the easy chair.

"My name is Melissa Hendell," said Melissa. "I'm a good friend of Susan here."

Debby glanced at Susan. Susan gave her mother a furtive glance and subsided, leaving her hands folded demurely in her lap. "I don't remember her mentioning you."

"Oh? That's too bad. And surprising, considering how kind she was to me."

Susan shuddered.

Debby was under no illusions about her daughter. She knew Susan could be unkind to people, and she had called the girl out on it many times. It was one of the reasons she thought Susan needed more time to mature before she could handle the responsibility of the pendant. "Kind? In what way?"

"She gave me something very important. Something special. Something you might know more about."

Melissa's fingers tugged at the chain, though she did not quite pull the pendant out. It was as if she were teasing Debby, daring her to guess Melissa's secret.

Debby looked at her daughter again. Susan's eyes were downcast. Her breath was short, and she occasionally squirmed in her seat. Debby shifted her gaze to Melissa and tried to look defiant. "And why would you think I would know anything about this, Melissa?"

"Oh, come now, Mrs. Radson. I know you're Pagan. And I bet you're a practicing Witch as well. You would most certainly know about things like this."

"I don't profess to know everything."

Melissa grinned. "Perhaps. Maybe that's why you lost it so easily."

Debby took a deep breath. Her heart thumped, and she fought to keep her voice steady. "I don't want to play any more games. You have my pendant."

Melissa smiled and plucked the pentacle from between her breasts. She twirled it by its chain.

"That does not belong to you."

"Oh, but it does, Mrs. Radson. Your daughter gave it to me."

Susan did not appear to react. Debby could still sense the heightened sexual arousal in her daughter. It was clear to her that supernatural power was keeping her that way.

"The pendant was not hers to give," Debby said in a louder voice. "She ... took it from me when I was not home. Though I don't blame her for that."

This made Susan look up, her eyes holding a surprised look behind the dark lust.

Melissa let the pendant fall against her bosom. "Well, that's rather generous of you, isn't it? I would have punished her myself."

Debby ignored this. She had to get the pendant back. It was more dangerous than she had realized. She had known that the pendant could influence others. Her mother had warned her about it and had taught her how to shield her mind from it.

But her mother had never warned her about its ability to influence those that did not possess it yet.

"I want to know more about this pendant, Mrs. Radson. I want to know everything about it."

"I'll tell you about it, Melissa, if you give it back to me first."

"Give it back? When it has done me such a world of good?" Melissa smiled. "For the first time in a very long while, I feel like I'm in control. Isn't that a good thing? To be in control?"

Debby was unable to keep fear from causing a quaver in her voice. "Is that ... is that what you have done to my daughter?"

Melissa's smile faded. "Maybe I'm not as generous as you. Maybe I believed she needed to be punished."

Debby's voice rose. "Punished for what? Nothing deserves what you're doing to her!"

"I'm not here to discuss your precious daughter," Melissa sneered. "I want to hear everything you know about this pendant. It's a key to power, isn't it? Even more than I have now?"

"I don't know how you got the power you already have, Melissa, but I'm not going to give you more."

Melissa's lips curled into an evil smile. "Susan, take off your clothes."

Debby blinked. She was not sure she had heard Melissa correctly. It was not until Susan stood and pulled off her top that she realized she had heard every word with cold clarity.

"Susan, stop it," Debby called out desperately. "Stop it."

Susan's hands faltered as she undid the button on her jeans. Her cheeks blushed scarlet, and she trembled. Yet it did not stop her. She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her legs.

Debby wanted to stand up and grab Susan's hands, but she was afraid of hurting her daughter. What little she had been taught about possession had warned against physically restraining the possessed unless it was a life-threatening situation. Battles like this had to be fought spiritually.

"Why do you want to stop her?" Melissa said smoothly. "She's very attractive. Isn't she, Mrs. Radson?"

Debby looked confused. Her eyes shifted between Melissa and Susan, then clung to the latter. Susan stepped out of her jeans, standing in her underwear. Her panties were darkly stained. Debby was taken by her daughter's beauty, as if really seeing her for the first time.

She watched as Susan slipped off her bra, breasts spilling out. Susan was indeed beautiful. Even sexy. She wondered how she had not noticed before...

"No!" Debby covered her eyes with her hand, allowing her to turn her head away. She curled her free hand into a fist and slammed it against a hand rest of the chair. Slowly, the Darkness retreated from her mind, as well as her illicit thoughts. Utter revulsion came in its wake.

Melissa looked only mildly surprised that Debby had shielded against her. She felt she could get through it if she concentrated hard enough, but she hoped it would be unnecessary. It was more energy she had to spend, and she had a limited amount as it was. If she pushed too hard, she would lose some of her control over Brad or Sam. She already had to write off Jim for the moment. What little control she had remaining over him would likely be gone by the time she was finished here.

"You can't keep me out forever," Melissa said.

Debby dropped her hand from her eyes and faced Melissa. She looked up in time to see Susan slide her panties down her legs and push them aside with her foot. Susan sat back down on the sofa, naked, her pussy wet and shiny.

Debby could feel the Darkness reaching for her again, trying to get into her head and mold her emotions and perceptions. She was panting with the effort to resist it.

"Answer my question," Melissa demanded, dropping all pretense of politeness. "Am I right? That this pendant can lead me to greater power?"

Debby's fingers curled tightly around the hand rests. "You a-already have power..." she said breathlessly.

Melissa did not rise to the bait. She had already explained herself to Susan. She didn't need to repeat it. "Susan, masturbate. But don't cum."

Susan whimpered in embarrassment, but dutifully opened her legs and slipped her fingers into her wet slit with a squishing sound. She massaged her clit with gentle, circular strokes, moaning softly.

Debby looked horrified. "Melissa, stop it! Stop making her do that!"

"But you like it. You find it really sexy and erotic."

The pressure on her mind was nearly intolerable. Tendrils of Darkness leaked in like many tiny leaks in a dam. She felt a small tingle in her sex. Her nipples hardened. "I-I'll tell you what I know," she said in a strained voice. "But ... b-but let Susan go. Let her go, please. Please."

"You have no clue what she did to me, do you?!" Melissa roared. "You have no fucking clue! Your precious little girl wanted to leave me tied up naked in the forest for a night! You think I should let her go after that?!"

"What??" Debby stared at Susan. "No, that's not possible, she ... She didn't ... Susan, y-you ... you couldn't... !"

Susan's eyes glistened with guilt, even as she panted and whimpered in rising sexual delight. Her fingers worked her cunt, pumping gently in and out before drawing them up over her clit again with deep, firm strokes that made her thighs quiver with her mounting pleasure.

Debby was stricken, shaking her head. "No ... no, the pendant ... it had to be the pendant..."

"Oh, but Susan was being cruel to me long before she gave me the pendant. Her and that cunt Ann Went. Oh, no, you can't push it off on that."

Debby was losing the battle. Her legs parted as her pussy grew hot and wet. Her eyes kept sliding over to Susan. Wild, intensely erotic thoughts tried to slip into her mind. She was growing increasingly helpless to resist it.

"Getting nice and horny, aren't you?" Melissa said with vicious glee. "Susan is such a sexy little slut, isn't she?"

"S-stop ... stop it..."

"So horny your pussy it just begging for relief."

Debby panted hard, her whole body shivering with intense arousal. Her legs parted further, pulling the robe apart. One half slid from her leg and revealed her lightly furred mound. Moisture gathered in her slit and coated the insides of her thighs near her pussy.

"You should know, Mrs. Radson, that thanks to her little stunt, she has gotten very, very good at licking twat. Would you like to see for yourself?"

Debby moaned. "No, please ... please don't ... don't make her... !"

But Susan had already stopped masturbating and was sliding off the sofa and onto the floor. Panting with desire, she crawled over to her mother and pulled the robe aside. Debby tried to get out the chair, but her body would not respond to her. As she watched Susan approach, it was as if her legs moved of their own accord, spreading wide.

Susan's hands trembled as they touched Debby's thighs. Debby shivered in both excitement and revulsion. Susan's eyes were glazed, her breathing hard, her eyes fixed on her mother's pussy.

"You understand now, don't you?" Melissa said. "Like Susan did. Sex is power. It can be used to control people, even without making them into puppets. If I make her lick your cunt, Mrs. Radson, you'll want her to do it again. And again. And again."

Debby sobbed once, a tear trickling out of one eye.

"So tell me what I want to know. Tell me about the pendant."

Debby whimpered as Susan suddenly leaned forward but stopped just short of her pussy.

"Th-the pendant ... it's ... it's c-connected with a book," Debby croaked. She immediately felt a surge of guilt.

"A book? What kind of book?"

"A book, with ... w-with a ritual ... a rite ... the Rite of Power. The pendant was used as a focus..."

"Power? What kind of power? Where?" Melissa cried, her excitement rising.

"U-under Haven ... a node ... l-lines of energy converge, a-and the Rite taps it, the pendant focuses it..."

Melissa smiled. "And where is this book?"

"I don't know."

Her smiled faded. Her hand curled around the pendant. "Don't lie to me. Where is the book?"

"I don't know!" Debby cried, another tear wetting her face. "I really don't know! I was never told! Please ... please believe me... I don't know ... my mother knew but she never told me before she passed away..."

Melissa felt frustrated. She didn't want to have to go as far as she did in forcing the information from Susan's mother, and now she discovered it was incomplete. The knowledge she had was useless without this missing piece.

And yet the pendant was compelling her. It wanted her to find the book. It wanted the Rite to be done. She had the sense that it had been attempted once before but not completed. Yes, that would explain some of the emotions she felt in her dreams. A feeling of longing and frustration, of being on the edge of a great revelation and falling just short of understanding.

"The Rite was done before, wasn't it?" Melissa said softly, her eyes unfocused. "But not finished. It was stopped."

Debby swallowed, her breathing ragged as she struggled in vain against the hold that Melissa had on her mind. The more she tried to fight it, the more intense her arousal became, until she desired the touch of her daughter's tongue in her folds on her own. "M-my mother stopped it, then she hid the book," Debby said hoarsely. "P-please, Melissa ... don't seek it out ... don't..."

Melissa wasn't listening. She rose slowly to her feet. "Thank you, Mrs. Radson, you've been most helpful."

Debby uttered a sigh, but her arousal remained heightened, and Susan remained kneeling between her legs. Her eyes flicked helplessly from Susan to Melissa, silently imploring.

"Susan," Melissa said calmly, though her voice was edged with irritation. "Eat your mother out."

Debby gasped. "No! No, please, don't ... uhhh! ... ohhh! ... ohh, Goddess ... no ... uhhn..."

Susan's face was plastered to her mother's pussy, her tongue licking with wild abandon. She panted and moaned, the taste of her mother's cunt making her own arousal spike until moisture dripped from her slit.

"And don't stop eating her until she cums six times."

"S-stop..." Debby croaked, though her body shivered with intense pleasure. She closed her eyes tightly as she tilted her head back, trying to push out the Darkness. She could feel it worming its way into her mind, shaping her desires and her needs. Even as a new tear trickled from the corner of her eye, she moaned and called out lustily, "Ohhh, Susan ... oh, yes ... uhhh ... Goddess, that feels so good..."

Debby had been left with her own self intact. She could see what was happening to her but was helpless to stop it. Even as she called out, her cheeks burned with humiliation

"Six times," Melissa repeated. "That should be enough to make you beg to have Susan lick you every day."

Debby struggled to break through the incestuous lust. "Uhhhn ... wh-why ... why did you do this ... ohh ... I-I told you what I knew..."

"Because, Mrs. Radson, I don't believe you've told me everything. This will give you some incentive to reconsider. And if you don't tell me, you'll find out what your daughter's pussy tastes like."

She turned and headed out of the house without a backwards glance.

Melissa made it as far as the street before she had to stop. Her hands were clenched into fists, her eyes blazing in anger.

She was furious with Susan's mother. Debby had forced Melissa to push her, and push hard. She had not intended to go as far as she did, but she had not expected Debby to put up such a fight. It was the first time she had experienced any real resistance to her power. With as much power as it had taken against Debby, she had lost her control over Sam as well. She had only Brad still under her thrall out of the boys she had taken.

Melissa lips curled into a small smile.

She knew that Brad had been Heather Sovert's boyfriend before Ann. She had not forgotten about Heather. Or Diane. She remembered quite clearly what they had done to her. She remembered it because it was the very first act of humiliation perpetrated against her in Haven. Melissa, straight as an arrow, being kissed by a girl. And her first kiss as well, a special moment that had been irreparably ruined.

Everything she did to Susan and Ann was retribution for that incident. Heather and Diane had made her kiss another girl, so she made other straight girls fuck like rabbits in heat. In some ways she hated Heather and Diane more than Susan and Ann. But Susan and Ann had been her immediate targets, the ones that had pushed her into taking the Power. She owed them for that.

She could not take them as she had Susan and Ann unless she concentrated all her remaining energy. She could conceivably have all four of them as her puppets, but that would leave her with nothing left, not even enough to torture her fellow students at Haven High.

No, if she wanted to get at either of them, it would have to be indirectly, until she gained the greater power that she sought.


Ned was excited when Cassie told him that she would be picking him up. It was not so much getting to ride in the limo again as it was the company.

He thought he had a golden opportunity for a chance to talk to her alone. Well, as alone as he could be with the driver in the car, that is, but it was better than nothing. The restaurant was in the outskirts of downtown Haven on the west side of town, and Ned was on the east side. He thought it meant he would have that bit of a drive to get to know her better. At school they didn't talk much beyond classwork and their one known shared passion for dream interpretation. And there, Cassie far surpassed him. He felt he wasn't even in the same league.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.