McKayla's Miracle - Cover

McKayla's Miracle

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amberle meets and falls in love with McKayla, only to find out her lover is hiding a dark secret which could destroy their relationship.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Tear Jerker  

"I'm going to be late tonight," she said. "I hope that doesn't ruin our plans."

"That's okay," I told her. "We don't have to be anywhere until later. Have you had any dinner?"

"Not yet, but I think they're having something brought in."

"We're going to go ahead and eat then. Call me when you get out."

"Okay, honey. Love you."

"Love you, too," I closed the cellphone and then went to find Bretlynn, Allyson and her beau, Taylor. The three of them were waiting by the host station. I flashed a thumbs-up and then followed them through the crowded restaurant. Bretlynn's new boyfriend joined us a few minutes later from the bar.

This was supposed to be a triple date night out for the six of us, and it would have been the three month anniversary of my first date with McKayla. But I also knew she was trying to land a new account and that was okay. I had bigger plans for the two of us than dinner.

The five of us were seated at the hibachi tables and we were soon enjoying atmosphere and food provided by the Japanese steakhouse. After having our fill of chicken, shrimp, veggies, fried rice and a little bit of sushi, we got up to go, but not before McKayla called. She was just leaving work and was on her way over to meet is.

I checked my watch. I had more than enough time. Allyson and I went out to her car and I changed. It's a good thing she had tinted windows. Then the other four left and I waited for my lover.

When McKayla pulled up to the curb, I was standing outside Ten Thousand Villages. We were at one of those touristy places just off the beach. There were restaurants, retail shops and some other entertainment venues that made it one big outdoor mall. It was the kind of place out-of-towners liked to go to do a bunch of stuff all at once.

As people walked by, many stopped to stare. The guys gawked. The women shot me ugly looks. I didn't care. I wasn't dressed up for them. A few guys asked if I was busy. I ignored them or told them they couldn't afford me.

She didn't recognise me until I saddled up to the passenger's side. The convertible top and the window were both down.

I bent over and leaned against the door, both to give her a nice view of my pushed-up cleavage and the people behind me a good look at my backside.

"Hey, there, sugah," I said in my best slutty southern drawl. "Whatcha doin' tonight?"

It seemed that my outfit had taken her breath away. I smiled innocently.

"Lookin' for a good time, sweetie?" It was difficult for me to stay in character and not burst out laughing.

"Um ... yeah," McKayla stammered. It took her a second, but she was quick to play along. "Listen ... I don't have a lot of money and I'm supposed to meet someone."

"That's okay, angel. You're a cute one; we'll work something out." I smacked the gum in my mouth and winked. "And I don't think your friend will mind."

I opened the door and got in. As I put one foot in, my micro-mini rode up enough to show McKayla (and anyone else who looked close enough) that I wasn't wearing any panties.

She stared admiringly at my legs and the breasts that were doing their best to spill out of my spaghetti-strapped halter top. I cuddled up next to her and stuck my tongue in her ear, much to the delight of several young men standing nearby. "Let's go, baby. I've got something special planned for you tonight."

"I can see that," McKayla said, once she found her voice. She put the car in gear. I kissed her, smearing some of my bright red lipstick on to her lips. Then we were off.

Resting my head against her shoulder, I ran my hands up the length of her leg. She was wearing a pink cami under a nice blue pants suit. Her hair was pulled back to keep it from blowing around too much. She had kicked her shoes off and was driving barefoot.

"Did you ever get any dinner?" I asked. "You're going to need lots of energy tonight, love."

"Not really," she made a face. "We had something from Pedro's and you know what that does to me."

I giggled. We certainly didn't want that tonight. "Pull in to Publix. I'll go in and get you something."

"Dressed like that?" McKayla asked incredulously.

"Of course," I replied with a wink. "I'm yours tonight 'sugah'."

She parked in the loading zone at the front of the store. As I got out, I flipped up my skirt to teasingly flash my bare ass. Once inside, the stares I got were at the same time embarrassing and exciting. I hoped I didn't see anyone I knew, but I secretly liked the attention.

I went back to the small sushi section and picked up a couple packages that had some of McKayla's favourite things in it. It wasn't high-class sushi, but I didn't want her to go all night on an empty stomach and it would do. I also got her a bottle of Diet Pepsi and then went to check out.

After paying, I smiled sweetly at the bagboys who were staring at me and blew a kiss at a random old man who couldn't keep his eyes off my chest. Then I went back outside and got in the car.

She took off, my arm hooked in to hers, so that there was no question about what we were up to for anyone who happened to be watching.

We were headed north, up the US highway that ran parallel to the coast. It was a divided four-lane highway that cleared of traffic after a few minutes. There were a few subdivisions and some stores and houses along the road, but soon we were well past the built-up section of the beach. I didn't tell McKayla where we were going, but just told her to take US 17 and keep going.

Along the way, I opened up the sushi and began feeding it to my love one piece at a time. She made a big deal out of sucking on my fingertips and I was eager to give her the opportunity. I also snuck my hand inside her jacket a few times and flashed her my freshly-shaved pussy a couple of times, too.

"What brought this on?" she asked once she was done eating.

"It's our anniversary, sweetheart," I replied. "Three months ago tonight was our first date. As I remember, you turned me down. I'm going to make sure that never happens again."

"It won't," she promised.

"Remember that," I told her and squeezed her leg. We had been on the road for close to half an hour and were almost to the next state. I watched for some of the familiar landmarks. "See that gas station up ahead? Turn right just after that and then make the first left.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I gave her the "trust me" look.

The parking lot was nearly full. There was no sign, just a large, two story building. It appeared to be a very sturdy building, not cheap or flimsy. It had wood siding and looked like it might have been a high-end restaurant. Only it had no windows.

The cars parked outside were mostly luxury sedans, sports cars and high-end SUVs. McKayla's BMW convertible fit in nicely.

As she put the power top and windows up, I sucked on her earlobe. "I'm your hooker tonight, McKayla. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything," I whispered seductively.

With that, I pulled back and got out of the car. McKayla soon followed, but not before I got into the trunk and retrieved a duffel bag I had hidden there before she left for work that morning.

We went inside, my hand in the crook of her arm. The guys at the door gave us a curious look, but didn't say anything other than a friendly, if professional, greeting.

Just past the foyer, the building was a high-end strip club. It didn't advertise; it didn't have to. The clientele was discreet and rich. No one asked us to pay a cover and we went in to the main lounge.

With a pole on each end, a stage ran the length of the back wall, then jutted out into the middle of the room with another pole that was presumably the main attraction. There were three girls on stage and a bevy of other girls socialising with the patrons and soliciting lap dances.

No one seemed to be paying much attention to us. In fact, it seemed that everyone in the place was ignoring everyone else, just like Baptists in a liquor store.

We settled down at a table. I checked my watch. It was almost time. A waitress came by and asked if we wanted drinks. McKayla ordered a rum and coke, I declined.

As the girl sauntered off, McKayla turned to me. "What have you got planned?"

"It's amateur night," I replied sweetly. "I'm going to win the thousand bucks. Gotta go."

I kissed her cheek, grabbed my duffel bag and went to the backstage area. The week before, I grilled one of the guys at work about the best strip clubs in the area. Most were dives, but this was one place that he said was the best. Of course, he couldn't afford to come here often, which was fine by me.

There was no smoking, of course (county health board policy), but he said they also had pretty girls and it was clean. Plus the staff was friendly, but firm, and they had a weekly prize on amateur night.

After checking in with the stage manager, I sat down at a dressing station and got ready. I was also sizing up my competition. There were a dozen or so other girls. Most were amateurs in name only. I wasn't going to win, not judging by the way everyone else seemed to have done all this before, but I didn't care. I was only here to impress one person in the entire place.

A guy from the club went over the rules. One song, stay on the stage. Don't touch anyone. Full nudity was okay, but we weren't allowed to stick any part of our body in any other part. No props.

I was going fifth. A few minutes later, I heard the announcer signal the start of the competition. I finished changing and touched up my make up. I didn't speak to any of the other girls except to say hi.

The butterflies in my stomach didn't start until I was on deck, so to speak. I had never done anything like this before. It was both exhilarating and scary at the same time. I took a bunch of deep breaths.

Finally, the girl before me was almost finished. I heard shouting and cheering from the audience. I watched the end of her routine from the side of the stage. She was good.

"Next up, we have a first-time performer," the announcer said, his voice booming over the loud speakers. Deep breath. "Put your hands together for ... Amber Lee!"

The music started immediately and I bounded out on to the stage. There was some scattered applause. I looked out into the crowd, looking for McKayla. The lights were bright and that helped calm me a little.

As the base pumped, I gyrated my hips around and struck a couple of seductive poses. I danced around, sticking my ass out and cupping my breasts. I slowly shed my top, revealing the black lace push-up bra that gave me as much cleavage as was humanly possible.

I flipped my skirt up a few times, flashing the white cotton panties I had put on. I knew I only had about three minutes, but I didn't want to toss everything aside in the first 30 seconds and then have to dance around and kill a bunch of time, so I tried to take it slow, but not too slow to be boring.

Besides, I also wanted to tease McKayla who was sitting somewhere out in the audience. The music played on.

I reached behind my back and popped the clasp on my bra. I caught the cups before it came off completely. Prancing around the stage, I flashed my breasts one at a time to the guys in the front row, then turned my back to the audience and tossed the bra aside.

Then I turned around, my hands covering my now bare chest.

I cupped my breasts and pushed them together, then I threw my head back and let them go. That brought a cheer from those watching.

The adrenaline was running through my veins. I shook my chest for a second, then fell on to my back, all the while making humping motions with my hips. I looked in the general direction of where McKayla was sitting, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but the lights were too bright.

My hands hooked the insides of my panties and I slipped them down over my hips. My legs were together and the skirt was covering me up.

Right next to the stage was a middle-aged guy who was staring at me intently. I winked at him and pushed my panties all the way off, then tossed them into his lap.

I stood and went to the pole in the middle of the stage. Holding myself up, I bent over and stuck my ass out. My face was flush with excitement as I flipped my skirt up, this time exposing my bare ass to the audience.

There was a lewd howl.

With a naughty smile on my lips, I danced around the stage some more, knowing that the song was almost over.

My ending move was to spin around the pole and finish on the floor of the stage, my skirt pulled up, exposing myself to everyone.

The music stopped and I stood. The audience applauded, some more enthusiastically than others. I blew a kiss in McKayla's general direction, waved to the crowd then went back to the dressing area.

I went to where my stuff was, threw on a t-shirt and got out a bottle of water. The stage manager came up to me.

"First time, huh?" she said. I nodded. "You were good. Kind of awkward with the pole, but you've got good moves. With a little bit of work, you could make a lot of money."

The assessment was quick, professional and to the point. It wasn't a full on sales pitch, but she was clearly catering to my ego and my need for cash.

"I like that you just didn't strip down and dry fuck for four minutes," she rolled her eyes. "Some girls do that and it drives me nuts. We usually stop the music on them. Listen, you're not going to win tonight, but if you're interested in working here, we can get someone to coach you up."

My face turned a brighter shade of red. I had never considered doing this for a living, but a part of me was flattered that someone from the club noticed.

"Maybe some other time," I replied. "I just wanted to see what it was like."

"Did you like being on stage?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I knew you did," the woman smiled. "You seemed like you wanted to please the crowd."

Actually, I thought, Just one person in the crowd.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. "Call me if you change your mind. You've got some time to kill for now and then we're going to call you all out and announce the winners."

I went to the edge of the stage and watched the other six girls dance, trying to imagine what I would do if there was ever a next time.

Soon enough, the baker's dozen of us were lined up on stage as the winners were announced. Of course, I didn't place, but that didn't matter. I tried to look around the lights and caught a glimpse of McKayla, sitting alone at a table. The look she gave me made my heart race.

A few minutes later, I was back in my hooker outfit and I made my way though the club. A couple of guys asked if I was busy later. I smiled politely and kept going.

McKayla was standing by the time I got to her. There was a wild look in her eyes. She took me by the arm and we headed immediately for the door.

As soon as we were in the car, she threw her arms around me and kissed me hungrily.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen." Her voice was ragged. "If I had a dick, I'd be so hard for you right now."

I kissed her back. "Sweetheart, if you had a dick, I'd take you to Vegas and make you marry me tonight."

"Let's get out of here," she whispered.

"That sounds like a good idea, but don't go home." I said. "Go north on 17 and then out towards the Breakers."

McKayla's eyes got big. The Breakers was an upscale resort not five more minutes away.

"It's almost ten," she said. "Do you think—"

"I've already got us a room, sweetheart," I said with a wink. "Take me there, and don't forget: I'm your whore tonight."

"Hell, yeah, you are," she said, gunning the engine and peeling out of the parking lot. "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"You're damn right you are."

It's a good thing there weren't any cops out patrolling this stretch of US 17 that night or we would have surely been pulled over for going 40 or so miles over the speed limit.

McKayla pulled up to the valet parking area and we got out. My short skirt and halter-top got me a few curious looks, but when I flashed my room key, the hotel staff jumped right to work and parked the car while we went inside.

The two of us walking arm in arm through the lobby drew some more interested stares from the staff, some disdainful, some excited, but neither of us cared. My desire was nearly over powering.

Once into the elevator, I pressed McKayla up against the wall. She kissed me back. I unbuttoned her jacket and pawed at her breasts. Her hands went to my ass and she pulled me close. I'm sure the security guys were re-playing that tape for months.

The doors opened and we raced to the room. Per my instructions, there was a bottle of chilled champagne next to the bed. The covers were turned down. The curtains were open, giving us a clear view of the ocean. Moonlight reflected off the water.

I grasped at McKayla's clothes. Her pants suit ended up somewhere around the door. Our teeth knocked together. Her kiss was wet and sloppy and delicious. Soon she was standing there in nothing but her underwear. I groped her lovely body, trying to get her fully undressed.

"I want you to fuck me, McKayla," I said, my voice desperate. "Fuck me like a whore."

She pulled back and stared at me longingly for a second. Her eyes flashed with something else for just a moment and then it was gone. Anguish? I couldn't tell in that split second.

"No," she whispered. I blinked in disbelief for just a second. "No, Amberle."

I started to tremble. What had I said? What had I done? Had I pushed my luck too far with her? I thought this would be a fun bit of role-play for us. Apparently not.

"You're not my whore," McKayla said, tremors in her voice. "Never a whore. You're my love."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Let's get you out of this."

Ever so gently, she began to undress me. The clothes fell away and soon we were both naked.

McKayla pushed me into the shower and the warm water cascaded over us. It washed away the make-up, the sweat. My hair, which had been teased out, fell. I noticed something different about McKayla as we washed one another.

This wasn't our first shower together. But this one was different. Her touch was lingering. Her hands were always on me, and not just because she was playing with my butt like she usually did. It was like she didn't want to let me go.

I stood there in her arms for a long time. Our skin became wrinkled and still we remained together. I washed her and she washed me. McKayla always liked for me to play with her hair and that night was no exception. I massaged her scalp and pulled her hair as I lathered it up with shampoo.

She was tense, not overly so, probably from a long day. The shower relaxed her and once we were out of excuses to be under the water, we got out and dried off.

Neither of us bothered to blow-dry our hair. Instead we put it up in towels while patting each other down. I went out into the bedroom, lit a dozen candles and then placed them on the dresser, the nightstands and other spaces around the room.

McKayla came out of the bathroom, her breasts holding up a towel. Her hair was down and mostly dry. She usually wore it straight, but it's naturally curly. I pulled my hair out of the towel and let it fall, patting it a few times to sop up the last of the water.

McKayla came over to me. She pushed me back on to the bed and I pulled her down on top of me. Our towels were tossed to the side. Her skin was so soft.

My fingertips brushed up and down her back, making her purr.

"I love being naked with you, Amberle," McKayla said in her sultry voice.

We were both exposed and vulnerable for each other. Not just without clothes, but there we were, just the two of us. Everything was washed away, both literally and figuratively. I looked up at her, the candlelight flickering in her deep brown eyes.

Her hand cupped my face and we kissed again. Her breasts were pressed against mine. Her nipples were erect.

"I want you to make love to me," I told her. "I want to be yours."

"You already are," she replied, her eyes flashing with something that looked like sadness. "It's just..."

Her voice trailed off. I didn't expect her to continue. A couple of times of the past few months, she had seemed like she wanted to tell me something, but she always backed off. I didn't push her. I knew she was afraid of commitment and I knew that this was hard for her.

Not only was she in a relationship, but she was in a relationship with a girl who was carrying someone else's child. In staying with me, she was committing herself not only to me, but to my child. Each morning when I woke up, I felt blessed to find her still in bed with me.

So this time was nothing new and I only pulled her down to kiss me again.

"I don't ever want to be without you," I said, and I meant every word. McKayla seemed built to hold me. And I had never been more content than when I was with her.

The sad look flashed in her eyes again, but it passed. Her voice was barely a whisper. "I love you."

I tilted my head back as her tongue entered my mouth. I wrapped my legs around her and squeezed. She started to grind against me and my hips moved in time with her. We both moaned with pleasure.

"McKayla," I said softly. "I want you to do something for me. You don't have to if you don't want to..."

"Anything for you, my Elven princess," she said, using our most private pet name.

I rolled her over on her back and got up. Nervously, I went over to the suitcase I had brought over earlier in the day. Taking a deep breath, I retrieved something from under a towel.

McKayla's eyes got wide.

"Make love to me," I said simply, holding up the strap-on harness.

"I—," she stammered. "I've never done that before."

My face flushed. "Me, neither."

For a moment, I stood there, wondering if this was too much. One night she had asked if I missed being with men. I told her that I didn't, but there are still some things only a man can give a woman. But then again, as a lover, McKayla had no equal, and I let her know as much every day.

"Okay," she said, standing up.

It took us a few minutes to figure out how all the straps and buckles went. It fit snugly around her hips, the fake cock sticking out obscenely. My mouth began to water at the sight of her standing there. She looked unsure of herself, but I went to her.

My hands cupped her breasts and I nibbled on her collarbone. Her head rolled to the side as I worked my way up her neck.

"Lay down on the bed," I said and she pushed the sheets down.

McKayla was on her back. Her firm breasts settled slightly to the sides. The look on her face was part torment, part desire.

I straddled her hips, the dildo rubbing up against me. I reached for a tube of KY jelly and greased "her" cock up. I didn't think I would need it, my pussy was so slick, but it a little extra lube never hurt.

Her eyes devoured me. I love it when she gives me that look.

Ever so slowly, I lowered myself on to McKayla. The toy stretched me. We had played with sex toys before—our favourite was Mr. Rabbit—but this was the first time either of us had ever worn a cock before. I wanted to start on top so I could be in control of how much and how fast she entered me. Plus, I wanted her to see everything.

I picked this dildo because it wasn't too long or too thick, and once it was inside me, it felt just right. As if it was made for McKayla and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.