It's My Party - Cover

It's My Party

Copyright© 2008 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 102

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 102 - Two college women follow up on a very strange fraternity invitation.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Slow   School  

Later that night...

Time: Monday, October 4, 2019 12:06 AM

Doug walked into the one small bathroom near the lobby were they were sleeping for the night, and just a few meters in front of him Jessica was sitting on their sole toilet. “Oh, sorry,” he mumbled and he quickly turned around. “I should have knocked.”

“No problem,” Jessica called out to the closing door. “The door is probably soundproof anyway. I’ll be done in a minute.”

Doug was surprised to find Jessica waiting for him when he left the bathroom about five minutes later. She gave him a very friendly smile and said, “Can’t sleep either?”

He shrugged. “I guess my mind is still racing. What a day!”

Jessica gave a very brief grin. “Yeah, tell me about it. I think Amber has sacked out now, but she was having a hard time of it. Kiyoko and Whitney though, sound asleep, how I envy them. Uh, Doug?”

“Hmmm?”

“Would you like to talk for a while?”

“Sure, I’d love to.” They found a comfortable couch across the lobby from their three sleeping companions, and were soon sitting side by side. Jessica surprised Doug by offering her hand which he accepted with a smile. Jessica returned his smile and sank back in the couch, holding his hand firmly and sighing. “You know about linking, right?”

“A little. Whitney and Kiyoko were teaching me earlier.”

“That’s good. Amber taught me too. She’s a fantastic teacher. Her mind is so smooth, so powerful. I can’t wait for my chance at the Bee Park. You know about that?”

“Yeah...” Doug shrugged his shoulders. “Kiyoko explained that part to me. You really think they’ll give us a shot at the bee park?”

Jessica ignored his question. “So, how did it go?”

“How did what go?”

“Your linking!”

“With Kiyoko? Okay I guess. I hiccupped a lot less with Kiyoko. With Whitney I could barely hold on.”

“Really? Whitney was linking with me too. I didn’t have a problem. Whitney was very gentle.”

“To tell the truth, I couldn’t hold on to Whitney at all. Kind of strange.”

Jessica closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. “Hmm? How so?”

“Kiyoko...” Doug was silent for a moment and then he trembled. “My ... Oh shit...”

“Doug? What?”

“My time in Black Mall. I fucked up so badly with so many women. I made a very unwelcome pass at Whitney, more than a pass, I fondled her and grabbed her crutch. Whitney was furious with me. But Kiyoko...” Doug took a big breath and blurted it out. “She was one of the women I raped.”

“Oh.” Jessica paused and then whispered in a frown, “I’m as guilty as you are Doug.” Doug was surprised she kept holding his hand, but she did, and she pressed her head against his shoulder and sighed deeply. “I remember now. You did check out a lot of women from the pussy barn. I guess you liked variety, huh?”

“My God, Jessie! I raped more than half of them, all the slaves I mean. Twelve hoof pussies in all, right?”

Jessica tensed. “Gee, I’m sorry Doug. Really, I shouldn’t have joked about this. It’s stupid of me.” Jessica thought for a moment. “I count eleven.”

“I’m including Britney.”

“Oh shit, yes. But you didn’t rape Britney, did you?”

Doug gave a short sob. “No, but I think I would have been interested. Ricardo killed her before I got the chance.”

“Fucking hell...” Jessica sighed and was quiet for a moment. “The others will forgive us.”

Doug appeared not to notice she used the word “us” and not “you”. “You really think so? Well, Carol won’t forgive me. She can’t. Kiyoko shared her memory of the battle with Santos. Fidel shot Carol dead. I raped Carol twice before that.”

Jessica squeezed his hand lightly. “I guess Carol ... I guess what happened to Carol we’ll both have to live with. I raped her too, more fingers up the butt.” She added in a whisper, “I think I went insane there, Doug. Black Mall seems like such a nightmare to me now. How did I let myself go like that? I was an insane monster. I look back and I just want to crawl under a rock and die.”

Doug had tears falling down his cheeks. “You too? I remember ... before Carol died, Frida was so disgusted with me, she dared me to rape her too. I just laughed at her and checked out more women from the pussy barn. Frida was powerless to stop me.” Doug was referring to his former girlfriend. He cried softly, “Why didn’t I listen?!”

“Do you know Frida is married to Mark now?”

“What?!” Doug’s eyes went wide. “Frida is married? You got that from Amber?”

Jessica shook her head. “Whitney, actually. Whitney’s changed so much! She’s really nice now. And her mind is so powerful. My mind is a wreck. Whitney offered to help me. She offered to be my counselor.”

Doug stared at the floor. “Wow ... That’s nice of her.” He sighed. “To answer your question, no, I did not know that Frida is married. I don’t know who Mark is either. But I’m glad for Frida if she’s happy.”

“From what Whitney thought to me, I think she’s very happy.”

“That’s good. Frida’s really happy? I’m curious.”

“Well, Whitney didn’t have time to go into detail. Doug?”

“Yeah?”

“I do remember you checking out Kiyoko a couple of times, from the pussy barn.”

“I know. I am so ashamed. I used to take her to my bedroom and kneel behind her and fuck her from behind. She was so upset but she never fought back so I told myself it was okay to fuck her. God! I would just lube my cock and fuck down on her until I blew my load. If she wanted to kill me now, I think I’d let her.”

“Do you think she wants to kill you?”

“Hell no. She told me not to worry about it while we were linking and she was completely sincere. Unbelievable! I was at a complete loss about how to reply. What could I do? Apologize?!”

“Haven’t you?!”

“Of course I have!”

“So what else does Kiyoko want?”

“Nothing! That’s my problem! She just tells me not to worry!”

“Doug, accept her forgiveness! I have. There were at least two times I had my fingers up her butt. Morally and legally, I raped her too.”

Doug shuddered. “I wasn’t even wearing any protection. I just dominated and fucked her. I am so lucky I didn’t get her pregnant.”

Jessica nodded. “But you’ve changed now. So have I. I know we don’t deserve their forgiveness, but time will pass and our guilt will fade.”

“I don’t want it to fade,” he whispered in reply. Doug turned to her, lightly stroking her cheek. Jessica smiled at the touch. Doug gave her a light affectionate kiss. “You really think they’ll accept me into this Society of theirs?”

Jessica’s eyes blinked open. “Of course. I mean, I hope so. Sure they will.”

Doug shook his head. “You might be a shoe-in. You’re their savor, along with Amber. You two are their dragon slayers. But Jessica! I’m a multiple rapist!”

Jessica countered. “Damn it, so am I! Want to know something? Amber told me Charles and Mandy are lovers now. They want to marry. And you know how often he raped her!”

“Uh?! Wow...” Doug was stunned, remembered the multiple nights Chico had checked silent Mandy out of the pussy barn for evenings of forced sex.

Jessica sighed. “Will you link with me?”

“Hmm? You mean right now?”

“Please? There’s enough light for it in this part of the lobby. That’s why I led you over here.”

“Okay, I’ll try.”

“Don’t try. Just do it!” With tears on her cheeks, Jessica wiped her eyes dry on her nightshirt and then offered her eyes to Doug. A second later he gave a big hiccup.

“Damn it, Doug, you have to trust me!” she hissed. “That was my great take-away from practicing with Amber and Whitney. Trust is everything in this, at least for unboosted minds.”

“I do trust you,” he countered.

“I’m not talking about the social trust of expecting a person to act honestly. I’m talking about letting me slip underneath all the defenses you’ve put up around your ego.”

Doug stared at the woman beside him. “You saw all that? So quickly?”

“Yeah ... Come on, Doug. Will you trust me? I won’t hurt you, I promise.” Jessica thought for a moment. “Here, give me your hand.”

Doug extended his arm and Jessica slipped his hand underneath her nightshirt and pressed his palm against a bare A-cup breast underneath. “Don’t get the idea that I’m asking for sex. I’m just making a physical offer to be totally vulnerable.”

Doug sighed deeply, his mind delighted with the feel of the warmth and softness of her body. “This feels really nice...” A moment later he successfully linked with Jessica. “Wow! It’s as if I surfing a big wave! A wild ride but I’m hanging on! And I can still feel your breast. This feels very intimate.”

“Doug,” thought Jessica in a brief laugh. “Stop thinking of my tit as sexy! I want to talk about something serious!”

“I’m listening!”

“These people will accept us. So stop worrying. Kiyoko forgives us. I think the other women will too. That’s the social contract they offered Charles and Tom. They’ll offer it to us too, that’s what I’m hoping anyway. All my times of my fingers up their butts, all their sessions with your overeager cock, they’re going to forgive us. They’re going to forgive us for everything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.