It's My Party - Cover

It's My Party

Copyright© 2008 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 100

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 100 - Two college women follow up on a very strange fraternity invitation.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Slow   School  

There was a brief internal struggle as Amber regained her will to live. Her death had seemed so imminent and certain, she had allowed herself to sink into a deep fugue, abandoning her personal identity. And now she had to fight to regain it. What the hell?! The alarm had caused a sense of absolute panic in her adversary. Amber was sure of it. Ricardo sounded terrified. Now what could cause that? And more to the point, this was a chance to escape! But how?! Amber tried to rock and test her restraints. She felt completely immobilized. Was there nothing she could do?

The knife! The large carving knife! Amber had no doubt of its intended use. She had felt Ricardo’s hand grab and pull her breast taut. Somehow she knew! Her thoughts before the klaxon were of her body hanging by her feet, her vision fading, her head running with blood, and her last sensation the feel of Ricardo pulling her upside-down breast from her body and then slicing down with the carving knife. So close! It would have been his final act of depravity with her, cutting off her breasts while she was still conscious. So damn bloody close!

So what now? Her body was completely immobilized. Or was it? There was a little slack in the chain from when Ricardo had loosened it to straighten her legs. What could she do with that? The carving knife! It was still by her hip where Ricardo had laid it. Could she cut herself loose?! Amber felt with her fingers and cried out in dismay. Steel handcuffs and chains!

The monster! Oh, the irony! A miraculous klaxon had saved her, at least for the moment, but she had no way to release herself. Keys? Maybe in Ricardo’s clothes. He had departed naked and his pile of clothes was still visible. The clothes were on the floor along the wall about five meters from the counter. Ricardo had probably put them there out of the way to avoid the blood spurting from her arteries.

Amber whimpered. Five meters! The keys might as well be back on Earth. She then thought furiously, determined not to surrender to despair again. She had to escape! But how? As hard as she tried, nothing came to mind, not even something to try. Amber had no choice. With no way to move, she would have to wait for something to develop.

A few minutes previously...

Time: Sunday, October 3, 2019 1:46 PM

It looked like a beautiful day outside. The bright orange sunlight of the early afternoon was streaming through the transparent ceiling of the bathroom and causing the yellow tiles to glow with a golden light. Jessica was at her usual point for this time of the day, laundry done after two vigorous exercise periods, showering done and waiting for her next cookie.

She had even combed her hair with her fingers and tied it with her scrunchie. Surprisingly Ricardo had forgotten to take it from her. Jessica thought he didn’t realize it had sentimental value to her. The scrunchie had been part of her Christmas presents, a completely unexpected present sent by her alcoholic mother, her first contact in years. Jessica had decided to open the small present early and she thought the fabric very pretty. It was the only keepsake she had from her former world.

There was a strange mechanical sound from the artwork behind her and she turned and gasped. The doors! All of them! Every single one of the doors had popped open. And they were all empty. Her mind raced. It’s a message! What is it?! Obvious! “I will no longer feed you. It is time for you to go.”

Jessica took a deep breath and considered for a moment before deciding that her logic was sound. Then without further delay, she walked to the bathroom door and opened it. The mere presence of her hand on the door control tripped an alarm in Ricardo’s central security room. Jessica walked out confidently into the hallway and then stopped to consider. Which way?

An answer was soon provided by the servos. They began to come out of their access ports and gather around her, always staying at least a meter from her feet and all of them aligning themselves to one particular direction down the corridor. “MARVELOUS!” Jessica’s mind screamed in triumph. The servos had become her friends, her powerful allies! They would lead her out of the building, and why should she ever fear Ricardo with allies such as these?! With a song in her heart, Jessica began to go where the servos wanted to lead her. After a while she started to add playful skips to her gait. She even started to sing.

Time: Sunday, October 3, 2019 2 PM

The two-kilometer trip from the butchering kitchen to central security had once taken a starving Ricardo an hour to make. He did it now in ten minutes, his fear driving him to an endurance he didn’t know he had. It took only a few moments for his flying hands to have his Hidden Eye find the source of the alarm. “JESSICA!” his mind screamed. For a moment he was too choked to breathe.

And she was coming right at him! The witch! Ricardo cried out in horror. She had bewitched the servos into showing her where he was. His servos! She had stolen his faithful servos! Jessica had become the Pied Piper of Servo-land, and she was leading her army against him! What could he do, oh, what could he do?! And what was she singing? His hand reached out and activated the audio sensor of the Hidden Eye. Jessica was belting out a rhythm at the top of her lungs and from the depths of her soul.

“In the year 7510, if God’s a-coming, He oughta make it by then. Maybe He’ll look at Ricardo and say, FUCK! it’s time for the Judgment Day, whoa, whoa, ohhhh...”

Ricardo’s mind flipped to a state of absolute panic. The witch was back and all powerful, supremely confident in her abilities. After months of no food and no water, she had decided to return, popping into existence with her all-powerful witch magic and into the center of his lair, stealing his faithful army...

Jessica up-shifted the key. “In the year 8510, God’s gonna shake his mighty head, He’s gonna say, I’m not pleased where Ricardo has been, time to tear him down and start again! Whoa, whoa, ohhhh...”

Supreme confidence versus pure panic, Ricardo was lost. Jessica’s face, her clean clothes, her well proportioned body, Ricardo could see the well-developed muscles in her arms and calves. No sign of starvation on this witch, oh no, just the sign of supreme confidence.

“In the year 9595, I’m kinda wondering why Ricardo is still alive. He’s taking everything we had to give, and he ain’t put back nothing! whoa, whoa, ohhhh...”

The Jessica witch was coming straight for him, and he was defenseless. Wait! Amber! She had pleaded with him to be his girlfriend. He remembered pressing into her soft beautiful ass, anointing her with his semen. “We can do this again if you want,” she had offered sweetly. Why did he turn her down? Yes, his girlfriend Amber. She might know how to fight a witch. Yes! His beautiful Amber, she might know. That’s what he needed. And it would be so nice to have a girlfriend, so different. Ricardo would have someone he could rely on.

The singing witch of doom and her servo army were now less than a quarter kilometer from the control room, and she was skipping like Dorothy of Oz on the Yellow Brick Road and coming straight at him! Ricardo turned from the godlike power of his consoles and fled.

Time: Sunday, October 3, 2019 2:15 PM

The door to the kitchen flew open. Amber sensed a person nervously running in. No, not just nervous. This was shear panic. It took a moment before she caught a glimpse of a naked man at the edge of her vision, and she was then glad she had not cried out for help. Ricardo! She had never seen him like this. Was this her opportunity? “Weigh every response carefully,” she thought. “Look at him! He’s going to want to talk to me. Go with the flow, girl, go with the flow! This will be your only chance!”

Ricardo came to stand by the chains and pulley. “What do you know about witches? Do you know how to kill them?”

“What?!” Amber thought. She almost laughed, but in a deadly serious voice she said, “The witches, yes! Are you fighting them too?”

“What?! You know! Tell me!” he screamed.

“Ricardo, it’s not that easy, but maybe together we have a chance. Why do you think I came to you?”

The man gasped, unable to reply.

“Ricardo, think! I tried to come to you as your girlfriend. I even tried to bring Whitney or Kiyoko to you as a present. Didn’t you see how I tried? We’ve been fighting witches too.”

“Yeah, I saw...” Ricardo panted as he caught his breath. Man, he had really fucked this one up, but maybe there was still hope. And in forty days he would be a god. In the meantime, if he trusted Amber, maybe together they could defeat the wicked witch of the west Jessica.

Ricardo paused, fighting down his panic and considering his options. It did make a certain sense. And after the wicked witch was dead, he could even send Amber out to get some food, that is, if he trusted her. Whitney would be nice, but maybe Amber could find him some oatmeal and ice cream too. And how Ricardo would love to eat a bagel. Or even a simple bun. What a world of difference a simple bun could make. It could turn a Jenaro-patty into a Jenaro-burger!

But the demon inside him felt so confused. Trust Amber?! Trust anybody?! That was such an absurd idea. But wasn’t this different? This was love. Or was it? Was this love? For the first time in his adult life, maybe Ricardo could learn what love was. Amber wanted to be his girlfriend. She wanted to please him. Didn’t he remember?

His hand were stroking her naked buttocks as he thought. Finally he said, “I don’t know. This is such a change.”

Amber sighed. “I have so much to share with you, our battles with the witches.”

“There’s more than one?!” he roared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.