It's My Party - Cover

It's My Party

Copyright© 2008 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Two college women follow up on a very strange fraternity invitation.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Slow   School  

Time: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:32 PM

Segundo and his team were just finishing draining the last of the ruined water containers into more durable canteens. With the extra canteens in their backpacks, he estimated their total water supply at eight liters, with more water about forty kilometers away where they had left Bambino’s body.

Segundo took a moment to think. With three people, it was an adequate amount for two to three days, and he estimated that they were currently a hundred kilometers from the unlocked portion of Black Mall. Getting home would be no problem, but their reserves were very thin. It was blindingly obvious they should turn around now.

Segundo sighed and eyed the last remaining crushed water bottle from Cassie’s backpack. It still held about two good gulps of water, and he reached for it to soothe his raspy throat. A flicker of motion down the long corridor caught his eye. Frowning, Segundo brought up his binoculars to take a look.

There was a young woman there, and she was waving frantically and appeared to be gesturing to somewhere further down the spiral, Segundo guessed to people he could not see. Then the woman took her binoculars and raised them, and saw Segundo watching her. Segundo saw her scream and run away.

“There they are! New people!” he yelled at Segundo. “Come on!” Geraldo followed at once, joining Segundo in his sprint. Ernesto paused for a second, wondering about the safety of their supplies. But he looked at Cassie. She was as pale as a ghost and he decided she would never get up again. Ernesto rose and ran after his teammates at full speed, not wanting to miss the fun of capturing a fresh bitch.

Jada was at first impressed and then alarmed at how quickly Segundo and his companions were running Madison down. Jada shouted to Maddy over the phone that there was no need to bait her pursuers, but just to get back to Ann as quickly as she could.

Segundo closed to within a quarter kilometer of Madison’s position by the time she got back to the open store. For a few seconds, he thought of the option of stopping and firing at her, but he wanted the woman alive and besides, he knew hitting anything from such a distance would be pure luck for him. He was beginning to grin as he closed in on the fleeing woman, his mind just beginning to think how enjoyable the upcoming interrogation might be, when the woman suddenly turned and disappeared along the inside edge of the arc. Segundo howled in dismay and put on an all-out burst of speed.

Ann had pushed the door-close button a second before Madison entered the room, and as the door descended, the only remaining task was to insert the mushroom lock. But Ann’s hands felt stiff and awkward from her nervousness, and as she worked the lock into position, she fumbled with it and it almost fell through the cutout in the door and into the corridor outside.

“Ann!” yelled Madison. Losing the lock in the corridor now would be a disaster. Madison moved to her side-car to retrieve her pistol.

“Don’t worry! I got it!” Ann took a deep breath and then deliberately tried the lock again, inserting it and snap-twisting it home seconds before Segundo arrived. They were safe except for the several-centimeter gap between the lock and the cutout in the side of the transparent door. Segundo didn’t seem to notice the opening. His two teammates caught up with him a few seconds later.

Meanwhile, 635 spiral meters away.

Ashley and Hannah pulled up with their two side-cars along the inside arc where Cassidy lay unmoving. Hannah worked to turn the two bikes around while Ashley leaped and knelt by Cassidy and examined her. “She’s alive!” she said into her open line, and then she gave a soft cry at how brutally Cassidy had been beaten. She continued her examination. “Shallow breathing, shallow pulse. Jada, this is going to be close.” Hannah joined Ashley, and together they placed the unconscious Cassidy into a side-car as gently as they could.

At the locked restroom.

Segundo briefly snarled at the unknown woman, but then his eyes locked on her cohort. Ann! She would know the fate of Santos! He had to get inside, he had to! Segundo looked around the door, his eyes not quite catching the small gap around the mushroom lock. His mind racing with the need of capturing the two bitches, he failed to consider the implications of Ernesto being with him. Instead, he snarled at the women and pounded on the transparent door with clenched fists.

Madison stood frozen in the hateful glares of the muchachos. “Just keep them occupied, just for a few seconds. That’s all we need. Just keep them from looking back at Cassie.” Madison’s mind was racing as she stared at the three men glaring at her and Ann. And just how should she distract them? Her mind laughed as she thought of the obvious. Madison quickly unbuckled and unzipped her jeans, and then when she was sure she had the three men’s attention, she turned around and pulled down both her jeans and panties, mooning the men in the corridor.

She turned around and faced them, her jeans at her ankles, and as she expected and hoped, three pairs of eyes dropped to her crotch. Her pubic fur was acting like a magnet for their eyes. On her head Madison had auburn hair with a rich reddish ting, and she had heard of the term strawberry blond before, but she was the only woman she ever heard of who had natural pubic fur the dark red color of ripe strawberries.

Madison remembered entering puberty and placing a ripe strawberry next to her new fur and marveling at the color match. And when she was in for a regular checkup, her doctor was even suspicious that Megan was dyeing her pubic hair, and later privately wondered if it might be a genetic mutation.

And now Maddy’s natural fur color was serving her well, captivating the attention of the three men. “Boy, it’s so amazing,” Madison thought as she struggled not to laugh. “How thick can you get?”

She stuck her left index finger in her mouth and wetted it. Meanwhile her right hand went between her bare thighs and she parted the thick red fur. She displayed the closed outer lips of her labia and then separated them with her fingers, showing the men a bright display of pink in the center of the strawberry fur. Then her wet finger went down and pressed in and up above her vagina, lifting the protective fold of skin and popping her completely non-aroused clitoris into view. Madison giggled as she saw the men’s eyes lock onto her tiny bullet-shaped button.

Ann got into the act and started to take off her shirt. She and Madison started to compete with each other, trying to see who could hold the boys’ attention more. Madison turned and mooned at the boys again, and then did a deep forward bend, her head close to the floor, her bare rump very close to the transparent door. She then reached behind with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, exposing her anus for the boys’ viewing pleasure. She saw Geraldo giving catcalls of appreciation through the upside-down view through her legs.

Meanwhile, Ann’s shirt was off, and after an intentional ploy of having trouble unhooking her bra, she finally undid the clasp and displayed her breasts for the waiting audience. They were the fine breasts of a twenty-year-old woman in excellent physical shape, taut and shapely and with perky nipples of dark chocolate color that looked as if they were just waiting to be suckled. Ann pinched her nipples to arouse them and then walked straight to the transparent door and pressed her naked breasts against it. She cupped her hands under her tits and then did a slow gyration, rubbing the hard points of her nipples against the door. The appearance was that of begging the boys to suck her dry.

And then it was Madison’s turn again. She stood up and turned her shoulders and head to give them the sexiest “Come hither boys, I’m ready for you” smile she could manage. She then bent forward again and arched her spine while at the same time rising up on tiptoes. The net effect was to raise her anus and vulva into a very visible and accessible position, with her enticing red fur hanging beneath. Madison spread her butt cheeks again and bore down on her bowels, causing her exposed anus to pout and open slightly. The invitation for anal coupling was unmistakable. Madison wiggled her butt playfully, showing the boys how eager she was for mounting. She jerked her hips back and forth, just as if she already had a cock shoved up her butt. It wasn’t hard to imagine it. A stiff tent pole was showing in each of the three men’s pants.

It was Ernesto who came to his senses first. “What the hell?!” he thought, and he grabbed Segundo’s binoculars from around his panting leader’s neck and then pressed himself against the outside edge of the spiral. He was scanning as far along the spiral as he could, and what he saw horrified him. He was catching glimpses of activity, right at their old position. Their supplies, their supplies!?!

“Setup!” he screamed, and he started running back to their backpacks and canteens as fast as his body could move. Segundo blinked and froze for a moment as his mind switched gears, and then he screamed in frustration. A second later he and Geraldo chased after Ernesto. Segundo cursed as he ran. It was so difficult to sprint with a throbbing hard erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.